Massive Flood Warning for Houston Texas

houston_skyline

This post was originally published August 29, 2016. It is being republished now due to hurricane warnings for Houston TX.

Speaking at the 2015 Lancaster Prophetic Conference, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj shares a story of how an angel of the Lord spoke to him about the city of Houston Texas. He shares this starting at the 33-minute mark in the video shown below.

“When we landed at Houston airport, we came out of the plane and we walked on the bridge. As soon as I stepped foot on Houston Airport, I heard the voice. I think this angel followed me. He said, “This city will be destroyed by a massive flood.”

He then explained the reasons why he believes this flood is coming to Houston.

“When I got into the hotel room, I googled it. There were records of history of massive flooding in Houston. It did not make me very pleasant. I don’t know why this time this thing really bothered me very much. It has never bothered me in the past. I just didn’t know why it bothered me so much until two days later when I saw in the news the nation the highest legislation in the country has passed the same sex marriage law. Then I understood why.

You see, your judges are not just Supreme Court judges, but are judges of the land. What they pronounce, they have put a curse on their own country by opening a floodgate.”

He continued telling how President Obama announced his support for the Supreme Court ruling on same sex marriage by decorating the White House with rainbow colored lighting. The rainbow is the symbol used by LGBT organizations.

On August 19 2016, I received a similar prophetic warning from Z3 contributor Pamela Banda. However, I held off on sharing her warning because I wanted to have it confirmed first. So I told God, “If you want me to share her vision, please confirm it.” I believe this word from Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj is the confirmation I needed. It was shared by a Z3er in a comment posted earlier today, so I only had to wait ten days for the confirmation.

I believe this warning is from God. Anyone living near Houston should seek God for confirmation and next steps.

DavidM
DavidM
August 29, 2016 10:33 PM
I moved out of Houston, Tx., just over 3 years ago. I now live about an hour North of Houston in a small town. The Lord gave me, my wife, and my 9 year old son a dream of this coming disaster. I was shown the dream several years ago, that is why we moved. I told my wife and son a few months ago, that we still do not live far enough away, that this place will be destroyed also, they both did not want to move away from here, so I asked the Lord to give them both a dream of this coming disaster. Well, a few months ago, they both were given a dream showing that all this area will destroyed by great flooding, even the house we now live in, needless to say, now they both want to move. My wife was so scared by the dream she was given, she kept saying, “we have to get out of here, where will we go.” So, I started praying and asking the Lord where we needed to go, and He showed me 3 times that we were to move to Kerrville, Texas. This place will be a place of safety during these end times. When I saw these 2 posts of Houston being destroyed by flooding, I almost fell out of my seat, even though, The Lord had shown me this some time back. We were not given the time when this will happen, but I plan on being out of here soon as we can. James and Pamela, thank you for putting these 2 post on here, people need to be warned, I’m still trying to get lots of family members who live in Houston and the surrounding areas to listen to this, but sadly, many… Read more »
Joe C
August 28, 2017 11:45 AM

Just out of curiosity, what happened to the house that you were living in?

norm
norm
August 30, 2016 5:35 AM

Thank you for sharing these two words on Houston……..for what its worth as maybe another confirmation……i would like to say that 7-8 yrs ago my mother called me at 3 am crying……my father had already passed away and she was living alone so naturally this startled me……she proceded to tell me of a dream she had just had of Houston being destroyed……and it was almost identical to the vision pamela had…….she said it started with the tankers……and as the wind blew fiercely that the fire spread across apt buildings…cars…..and consumed everything it touched……then the flood waters came pouring in……about the only difference between moms dream and pamelas vision is my mother was on a boat just outside of the port watching instead of in the air……so steadfast was her belief that this dream was from the Father that she reminded me of it again before she passed and asked me to continue to pray that our family that was there would leave………these 2 posts sent chills down my spine this morning

SeanC
SeanC
August 30, 2016 6:12 AM

Wow that is crazy how much confirmation there is on Houston’s destruction.

Rosemary
August 30, 2016 12:41 PM

Under Pamela’s post, I pasted a link that tells of Houston being home to the largest abortion clinic in the country – 7 stories!. I lived there at the time and remember praying against its opening. Also had a dream of a big tsunami hitting the city and later moved to the Rockies.

Cali
Cali
August 30, 2016 10:10 AM

It reminds me of so many seeing Florida under water

SeanC
August 30, 2016 10:15 AM

Yes, I live in Miami and had a dream about a month ago of a massive tsunami that stretched as far as I could see north to south hitting South Beach.

Waiting to hear God’s instructions for my family and I.

Nicole
Nicole
August 25, 2017 10:45 AM

Sean, I live in Florida as well and also had a tsunami dream. I live on the west coast and I was freaking out. I herd the spirt say REST. And I was shown screaming that Jesus is coming ripping people out of the water. I wasn’t scared then but was so bold. So I will continue to pray for directions. Until then blessings!

Sue
Sue
August 25, 2017 10:00 PM

All of Florida will end up underwater.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 27, 2017 7:13 PM

SeanC there is a post that I shared on Z3 about an awakening coming to the church in two phases. In that post I speak of a tsunami coming to South Beach. What we see in Houston is only the beginning and my expectation is that many prodigals will repent as they recognize the judgement taking place in this nation.

Jodi Stanley
Jodi Stanley
August 30, 2016 9:00 AM

Dear Ones,

As I read our comments of genuine seeking and fellowship concerning the messages coming to us through Z3 News, the Holy Spirit moves me to speak out again about the value of our God-seeking Z3 community.

With few exceptions, I believe that this brother and sisterhood in Jesus is deeply sincere. We are collectively fervent for His will and blessed by the words of the watchmen.

I believe this site, only in constant companionship with the study of the Word, has the power to spread the love of Jesus ahead of the coming judgment. But we must continue to provide the means for James to keep this site alive. It is a huge task.

I encourage you to contribute regularly to this site. As I mentioned in previous comment, imagine if this site was not here when you came to fellowship and meditate on the things God is working in these end times.

Seek the will of the LORD regarding your financial support of the Z3 mission! I do not know James Bailey, nor do I have any personal interest in this ministry other than as a Jesus-lover, sinner redeemed and passionate watcher of the world according to I AM. Thank you, James, for your work as part of the body of Christ.

RSS
RSS
August 27, 2017 10:35 PM

Praying that the babies that would have been aborted this week in the Houston abortion facility will be given the chance to have a birthday–that during the time this facility is shut down the mothers and fathers of these little ones will come to realize the importance of life, and that their eyes would be opened to the reality of what they were intending to do. Also praying that the doors to this place will be closed permanently. In Jesus’ name.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
August 27, 2017 6:08 PM

I just barely got my family out of our house early this a.m. I live about 30 miles north of Houston. Some of my neighbors already have water going into their homes. I’ve lived in Houston my whole life and have never seen flooding of this magnitude here. Please keep Texas in your prayers. God Bless.

Pamela Banda
August 27, 2017 10:19 PM

I’m praying for your family.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
August 28, 2017 4:41 AM

Thank you Pam. God bless you.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 30, 2016 2:50 AM

A friend of mine lives in Houston. He has a new job in the pacific NW. He asked me to pray for him whether it was the right move. I did. He was praying as well. I had Z3 up on the computer screen as he and I chatted on the phone. I had to go pick up my kids at school so I said goodbye to my friend, and left for an hour,came back, refreshed Z3 and what do I see but 2 articles on Houston being destroyed.

Mark Sellers
August 30, 2016 11:00 AM

After reading these words given about Houston, and reflecting more on Pastor Faircloth’s word, I asked the LORD for confirmation. So last night, before going to sleep, as usual, I prayed that God would show me whatever He wants to show me while I’m sleeping. I awoke at 3:11am to the words, “Isaiah!”. So I got up, and turned to Isaiah 3:11 and read it:

“Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him,
For the reward of his hands shall be given him.”

I thanked the Lord for His answer and now we’re asking Him to clearly guide us each step of the way, to follow Him in complete obedience.

Thank you Lord for your covenant-keeping faithfulness to your People!!

Corina Luu
Corina Luu
August 25, 2017 1:59 PM

Hello brothers and sisters, I’m in Houston and right now we are preparing for Hurricane Harvey to make landfall inTexas. Pray for us please! I’m praying for everyone too. Thank you!

Frank
August 26, 2017 12:35 PM
Saturday, 8/26/17 6:36 a.m. I woke up this morning from a dream where I was in my fathers’ house. The same one I grew up in as a child. I thought to look down the basement stairs thinking that some water may have gotten inside. When I opened the door and looked, the water was up to the ceiling and just below the first step down. The next thing I know I am in another part of the basement with water up to knees and as I look toward the stairs I saw that the water was still high. I can see into the water as it is very clear and I notice a drain but it has a pug and a chain attached to it. While the thoughts are going through my mind, I see the plug come up as if the chain is pulled and the water begins to swirl down the drain. The door to the outside of the basement is open now and a wind blows in and begins to dry the entire basement. Now that I was awake I began to meditate on the dream and ask the Lord for wisdom and understanding. Thoughts about Hurricane Harvey also came and I was made known that the dream was connected to that event. Here is what I understood. 1. The Lord is bringing this redemptive event to awake, focus and recreate His body. 2. “Harvey” in the spirit is “RV”. I heard, It is My recreational vehicle I am sending to Corpus Christi, the body of Christ, as an out pouring of My Spirit that will bring change to the foundation of My House. 3. The basement is the heart, the place where the foundation is laid. Out of your belly or heart, will flow rivers… Read more »
Wes
Wes
August 30, 2016 7:51 AM

What will happen to the US energy production if Texas costal refining is lost? ‘As of January 2015, the 27 petroleum refineries in Texas had a capacity of over 5.1 million barrels of crude oil per day and accounted for 29% of total U.S. refining capacity. –U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). Texas accounted for about 29% of U.S. marketed natural gas production in 2014, making it the leading natural gas producer among the states. From EIA In Nov. 2015, Texas Crude Oil Production accounted for 36.5% of U.S. total production.’ Looks like judgement on the nation not just Texas to me.