“Houston Will Be Destroyed, Desolate, and Uninhabitable.”

HOUSTON SHIP CHANNEL

This post was originally published August 29, 2016. It is being republished now due to hurricane warnings for Houston TX.

Since I was a little girl, I have had dreams and visions, so seeing things is not new for me, but hearing words from the Lord is. I first started hearing words from Him in 2011. When He speaks to my heart, He sometimes confirms it with scriptures, dreams, or visions, but mostly scriptures.

When I was young, my mom’s friend in Christ prophesied I was a prophet. We never talked much about it, but my mom would tell people, “My daughter sees things”. I just look at it like, that’s how the Lord communicates with me.

For the past six months, the Lord had been telling me I needed to prepare for what was coming. I wasn’t quite sure what He meant, so I just ignored him. I know that sounds bad, but each time I would try to focus on it I would get distracted. I knew His preparation included fasting and asking Him exactly what He wanted me to do. I knew it had to do with the economy. However I got lazy and honestly I was a bit afraid at what it really was. So I danced around the issue.

Well on Tuesday May 24 2016, this is what happened. I got off work at 6 am and I was really tired. I ate something, got in bed with my son, and said a short prayer that went like this, “Papa Yahweh, in the name of Yahshua I repent. I ask that your will be done with me and Zion (my son) as we sleep. I pray for divine safety and divine protection. Amen.”

I hadn’t been praying heavy like I should, but in this small prayer I said Yahshua I repent. Well, I turned my head towards the wall and I hadn’t even closed my eyes for a minute before I instantly saw a vision.

I suddenly found myself up in the air in the city of Houston TX. It was daytime. It looked like it was around 10 am. In front of me I could see about four tall gas tanks and other normal things you would see in the city. I live outside of Houston, but I don’t know where the oil tanks are. As I zoomed in on the gas tanks I could see they all had thick black smoke coming from them and one had caught on fire. I thought it was strange to see tall gas tanks in the city because I mostly see them in industrial areas.

Next to the gas tanks was an apartment complex that looked like it was about four or five stories high. All of the sudden, the fire that was on one of the gas tank jumped onto the apartment complex!

All of a sudden the oil tanks caught on fire and, when they did, there was an apartment complex next to them that caught on fire as well. Then the whole apartment building just collapsed. I was in utter shock.

Then out of the corner of my right eye I saw a wave of water that looked around five feet high from where I was up in the air. So it was not as tall as the buildings, but enough to cause severe damage. After that it was like a ripple effect. When I saw the water, I said, “Where did this water come from?” I wondered because I was in the city, nowhere near the beach.

Then the Holy Spirit said, “The water represents judgment. Judgment is coming to Houston and it will be destroyed, desolate, and uninhabitable.”

Again I was stunned! Houston was being destroyed! I got scared because people were screaming and there was nothing anyone could do because it was happening so fast.

I closed my eyes and said, “Yahshua!”

I think the wave of water is what did it for me. Then the water retracted, but then it came back again with force and strong winds. The water was destroying everything in sight. Cars were being flipped over and everything was catching on fire.

When the winds came it moved me in the air and that was when I began to panic because until then I thought I was only seeing a vision. I began to hear people screaming and I suddenly realized none of us were not going to make it. So I began to think, “Oh no!” And I started yelling, “I Repent, I Repent.”

I closed my eyes and said Yahshua several times, then I finally came out of the vision. I opened my eyes and I was in my room, shocked at how real everything was I had just seen and so relieved I didn’t wake up in hell. I was made to understand that if you are in Houston on that day you will not survive. The sky was clear, so nobody was expecting it.

When I came out of the vision, I said to the Lord, “I don’t live in Houston, I live in the Woodlands.”

He said, “Where you are, you are not safe.”

So I prayed and asked Him, “What are my instructions?”

After that prayer, I went to sleep for real. I was so tired, I didn’t dream of anything, but when I woke up, I heard God say to me, “Tell them to seek me and I will tell them where to go for safety. Tell the church three things they need to do.”

This is from the Lord and the instructions that came after the vision.

1. Take your secret sins to God so He can help. He wants to reveal things to people because He has instructions, which are different for each of us.
  2. Stock up on food and supplies, but not in Houston. Go where He directs you to go. Stocking up food in Houston won’t help.
  3. Make sure all documents are laminated.

I was not given a time frame for when this event will take place. The devastation was so terrible, it will definitely affect the surrounding areas of Houston.

I shared this vision with my sister in Christ, Mena Lee Grebin. I asked her what was wrong with Houston Texas. I didn’t really see anything significant about Houston that would make Yahshua destroy it. She said Texas had allowed a lot of sin to come in on its’ soil. She referenced former Houston Mayor Annise Parker, a homosexual, but I didn’t think that would make Yahshua destroy a place and make it uninhabitable.

So then I decided I didn’t care what the reason was. What I saw was so scary, I don’t want to be here when it happens. So I started praying about when I needed to be out of Houston. 😰 So I was like, I’m just gonna fast and pray because this is serious and I may not have much time. So the next day, I thought about it and I was like, well I guess since I have been given this vision, which is amazing since I haven’t been praying like I should, maybe I should find out why Yahshua is destroying Houston.

I wanted to be responsible with these visions. So I went on YouTube and typed in Satanic worship. I didn’t know what to look for because I’m like I don’t know what’s unique about this place. As I was searching, the Holy Spirit said, “Abortion.”

I was like abortion… okay? So I’m like, what’s unique about abortions. They are everywhere, in every city. So I looked up Planned Parenthood in Houston. I was like, maybe Houston has the biggest one…IDK. Then I came across this article from Life News. The Holy Spirit said, “Look at the date.”

I’m like, “Ohhhhhhh snap. May 24th! Thats the day I had the vision.”

Then He said, “Read the article.”

I just kind of skimmed through it, but when I got to the part of “selling body parts of aborted babies” the Holy Spirit said, “That is why judgment is coming!”

I was stunned! He said, “It is part of it.”

He wanted me to know that part. I was so shocked, but also thankful that He had given me a reason and to learn Houston has been heavily involved in this demoic murderous act.

Then he said, “I don’t do anything unless I reveal it to My prophets first.”

I joked and said, “God, am I a prophet?”

LOL, I thought we were just talking! LOL… so that’s what the Holy Spirit told me. I got this explanation on May 25th, the day after the vision.

Thanks and God bless.

Pamela Banda

Author: Pamela Banda

Pamela Banda a nurse by profession. She has received visions since her childhood, mostly about her personal life. In May 2016, she started seeing visions of future events. She attends Christian Tabernacle in Conroe Texas and she is passionate about the word of God.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

DavidM
DavidM
August 29, 2016 10:42 pm

Pamela, thank you for posting this. We moved out of Houston just over 3 years ago, because The Lord showed me Houston flooding and being destroyed. We moved about an hour north of Houston, but I know we still have to get out of here, because the flooding will be so great, that surrounding cities will even be destroyed. My wife and son did not want to moved again, so I asked The Lord to give them both a dream of this flooding, and sure enough they both were shown this destructive flooding, and now they both want to move. The Lord showed me 3 times to move to Kerrville, Texas, that this place will be a safe place. I still have lots of family members that live in Houston & surrounding cities that I am praying for. God bless you and your family.

Rosemary
August 30, 2016 12:13 pm

DavidM, I lived in Houston for seven years. I had a dream about the city being flooded from at least a 100 ft wave. I knew then I needed to move. It was a couple years later that I moved to the Rockies. My parents live in Kerrville and I believe someone else on Z3 said that’s where they were going to move as well. May you “move” forward with you move!

DavidM
DavidM
August 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Thank you Rosemary, The Lord showed me Kerrville will be a safe place. I always believed this destruction would be from a tsunami. God bless.

Betongod
Betongod
September 1, 2017 9:33 am

This is unbelievable. Almost exactly one year to the date of the hurricane. Were you affected at all? God bless.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
September 1, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi BetonGod, We have not been affected by Harvey. The Lord is great all the time . He never fails. We are praying about the other hurricanes and storms. God bless you.

Ali
Ali
August 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Good thing you moved. Im in Dallas currently and I’m hoping to find a safe place to go if something happens here in dallas.

Tonya
Tonya
August 25, 2017 3:06 pm

We are ready for you here in Oklahoma City

Daniela
Daniela
September 4, 2017 1:46 am

Dallas is fine. I have felt in my spirit that it will be a place of refuge when the Lord moved me here from Cali.

amber brown
August 30, 2017 4:12 pm

Did you move ?

Mickey Bueno
Mickey Bueno
September 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Yes I also got the same dream, but before I got that dream I had a dream that in about 20 yrs Houston was being attacked and I was the one leading an army to stop it…. As I woke up I told my friend the dream and he was in shock. He told me how a prophet had came to his church 5 yrs ago and told him that, that was going to happen 25 yrs from that date…. Exactly 20 yrs from mine… It line up perfectly… As I kept on having dream I also kept having more dream about this and so did some ppl I knew… Later in a dream I was in downtown and all the building were in rubble and only two building still standing and I kept looking around saying “the flood came through, the flood came through” mean while thinking why am I saying this if I know it got Air attacked…. I later saw this post and realized God was preparing his ppl for what to come…

KoCalifornia
September 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Mickey,
When did you get the dream that in about 20 years Houston was being attacked? How many years left from now?

Mickey Bueno
Mickey Bueno
September 14, 2017 6:14 pm

I got it last yr… But I don’t know if that’s considering the Hebrew Calender new yr or our new yr…. What I found interesting is that Israel regained Jerusalem in 1967 and if you add 20 yrs from today or last yr you will almost get 70 yrs from the time Israel regains Jerusalem…. I found it interesting because God has brought up Daniel chapter 9 several time this yr and last yr….. And if you read it Daniel talks about how he calculated from what Jeremiah said that they would be in exile for 70 yrs…. Just an interesting coincidence…. Or not since Solomon in Ecclesiastes talks about how God makes the same thibg happen over and over for what is happening today has happened before and will happen has already happen for God makes the same thing happen over and over….

sgd
sgd
August 30, 2016 1:02 pm

We live in Boerne! Hi neighbor!

DavidM
DavidM
August 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi sgd, it’s nice to know some z3r’s will be close by:) You may have already been to the Prayer Garden in Kerrville, if not, I recommend it, they play praise and worship music there, and I believe it stays open until midnight. The presence of God is very strong there and many people have been healed there. You can’t miss it, there is a 77.7 foot cross there on a hill in Kerrville.

sgd
sgd
August 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Yes! I have seen the cross. There are many cars around here with the “Empty Cross” sticker. I am now very motivated to spend some time there. Thank you!

There is a man who lives in Fredricksburg, and he is member of the mens Full Gospel meetings. He was shown in the 70’s that Kerrville would be a place of refuge. He believes Fredricksburg will be as well.

I had a dream when we first moved here in 2014 that confirms Kerrville is one of the places to go: in this dream the phone rang as we were hearing sirens/the sounding of the alarm. My husband answered the phone and said we need to get to Kerrville. I pray that means we will be able to get there by God’s grace when the event happens.
My mother is moving here from the Atlanta area and her first cousin is a post office carrier in Kerriville. My sister and I grew up going to camp in Hunt, TX.

DavidM
DavidM
August 30, 2016 5:00 pm

You will love the prayer garden, the presence and anointing of God is so strong there, we didn’t want to leave. There are thousands of rocks there that people have written prayers on, and many miracles of healing have happened there.

Shannon
Shannon
August 30, 2016 4:07 pm

My husband and I live in East Tx (Nacogdoches). Very interesting this word about Houston. We love Fredericksburg and have visited there many times. Thanks for the info you provided!

Reenie Miles
August 29, 2017 11:57 am

Hi Shannon,
When you mentioned Nacogdoches, my ears perked up. I work for a couple that owns the Bugscuffle Inn close to Nacogdoches of 84W. We believe Bugscuffle my ultimately turn into a safe haven for displaced people in the surrounding cities. We have it on the market for sale but God has not allowed it to sell. We are also preparing a safe place on the Western Slope in CO.

I believe what is happening in Tx as a result of Hurricane Harvey is a foreshadowing of things to come. The dominoes will begin to fall at regular intervals now until we can’t keep up.

Saints, Please spend time in the secret place of the Most High. Allow Him to guard your thoughts and emotions against despair and depression or feelings of being overwhelmed. As the judgements intensify, the death toll will mount and our hearts will mourn the loss of life. Only the Holy Spirit can manage this pain for us. We have to hold it together mentally so that we can bring in the harvest. Maranatha!

Shannon
August 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi Reenie, it’s always nice to meet a fellow East Texan! We have 16 acres out away from town we’re in a good place. My family in Dallas said we’re set up the best in case something goes down. Glad you are in a place God wants you to be too. Prayers for all those south of us that Harvey has affected. Really I don’t know if we are truly safe anywhere…as we had bad damage to our home from Hurricane Ike. We just simply have to trust God. The Lord is in control and will take care of us!

Tish B
Tish B
August 30, 2017 5:06 pm

I live in Lufkin TX! Glad to see other locals here.

August 29, 2017 1:33 pm

Reenie that happened to me too. I actually had a signed contract on the 30 acres and , miraculously, an ancient 1906 title surfaced disallowing it( too long to explain on here) but it was a sign I believe of what Father is doing not just to myself but He is setting up these places of refuge and I do believe that ‘momentum’ is upon us now.

Stephanie McKee
Stephanie McKee
September 1, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi Reenie,
I live in Highlands Ranch, CO, which is just Southwest of Denver. Do you need any help preparing the safe space on the Western Slope? I am available and would love the fellowship. I have no fellowship since the Lord called me out of the modern church system over three years ago.
In Christ,
Stephanie McKee

Meagan Cotton
Meagan Cotton
August 31, 2016 11:04 am

I live in Longview, TX. I was thinking about praying moving out of here. I’m living near the nuclear power plant, (about 5 miles away). I won’t move until the Lord give me Instructions of what to do because I don’t know if the city I live in is in part of God’s judgment. It’s in East Texas area which hundreds of miles away north of Houston. Is there is anybody know if is some prophetic visions or warning, concerning the East Texas area other than the one on this page? Thank you.

Elizabeth Marie
August 25, 2017 4:56 pm

In 2016 I received a ‘word’ from the LORD while sleeping. I heard ‘East Texas.’ I didn’t hear anything else, but knew that is was a warning and possibly a judgment coming. Then a week later I heard ‘downtown Miami.’ Most of the things that I receive from the LORD are warnings so that we can repent and pray against any disasters that might come our way.

Shannon
August 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Wow Elizabeth! I’m in East Texas thanks for sharing that.

Shannon
August 31, 2016 11:19 am

Hello neighbor! I am familiar with Longview..was just there last week. I feel a peace knowing we live in a rural area and not in a big city. So far we have a peace in staying right here. My family lives in Dallas and I have a brother in Tyler. If anything happens some of our family could find refuge here if needed. My brother in Dallas said we have it the best living in a rural area..we went through 2 hurricanes (Rita and Ike) so I know we are not safe from everything..but because of that disaster we have supplies and food,etc and are ready. My husband’s aging parents live here in Nacogdoches and we would need to care for them if necessary. We would love to build a cottage on our property that can house others as needed. When I read this post about a flood hitting Houston (and others feeling this as well) it really hit close to home! However, we just need to trust the Lord to care for us and to give us wisdom as needed. I’m praying for confirmation of what I’ve read and praying for Houston.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
September 3, 2017 1:17 am

Meagan, Pray and fast and ask The Lord to guide and reveal to you where He wants you to go. You do not want to be by a nuclear power plant, a large city, or by any coastlines. Holy Spirit will lead and guide you. God bless you.

Vicki
Vicki
August 25, 2017 11:41 am

Hey – I’m down the street in Fair Oaks Ranch!!

Christine Beadsworth
August 25, 2017 3:41 am

I looked up the meaning of Harvey seeing as hurricane Harvey is due to hit today Friday 25th.. It said ‘battle string’ or ‘blazing’ which seemed to fit with the fire you saw and the Lord going into battle against His enemies. Harvey is also the patron saint of the blind which makes me think of those who think they are rich and have need of nothing but are naked, poor and blind spiritually. This is the Laodecean church in Rev 3. It was interesting that in what you saw, the fire came first and then the flood. Remember the scripture, ‘ when you pass through the fire, you will not be burned; when you pass through the water, you will not be drowned’. Praise God for His Spirit who warns us of the things to come.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
August 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Dear Ones,
I can’t stop thinking about Joel Osteen’s MEGA Church. Isn’t that in Huston Texas? I believe it’s Americans largest church. The Pastor is always smiling as if nothing could ever be “wrong.” He preaches everything positive, but seldom preaches about the hard trials of the Christian life. I don’t want to get all judgmental, but I wonder if HIS church was affected how they would handle a genuine trail. I say this this because the Apostle Peter and others in the Scriptures talk about enduring hard trials quite often. Trials are never fun, but they are “more precious than gold that perishes.” Maybe I should not mention this, but the lukewarm church could possibly be ones such as the Lakewood Church. Only the LORD knows the hearts of His people however.
God Bless and encourage you all. In Jesus Mighty Name.
Linda

Rosemary
Rosemary
August 26, 2017 9:56 am

When I lived in Houston, I would drive by Lakewood Church almost everyday. They bought a large arena on a major highway. I thought what a chance to witness to hundreds of passing cars, like have tents on the front lawn that say “We are Here to Pray for You!,” or food banks, etc. Such a waste of location, location, location. Also at the time, a number of local believers were questioning Joel’s positions since he had been on Oprah and evaded her questions on today’s society. So one day as I past the church, I asked the Lord “What do you think of this?” He said “Whose name is on the building?” I looked up and a big circle logo on the top left said Joel and Victoria Olsteen – Lakewood Church. He replied in a flat tone “Then that’s who they (the people) serve.” Gulp.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
August 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Wow! Rosemary

August 27, 2017 12:50 am

I used to have occasion to be in Houston over the weekends and whenever possible I loved to hear John Osteen and was tremendously blessed by Joel’s father’s ministry but within a few years after Joel took over the Spirit left and I did not know why exactly for years until I saw Joel’s glowing embrace of pope Francis and I realized the separation is beginning and the mother whore is calling her daughters back home.

Jen
Jen
August 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Amen, Thomas! Thanks so much for sharing. “After Joel took over the spirit left.”
Imagine that!

August 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Very welcome and love your sunset picture – beautiful!

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
August 27, 2017 2:04 am

Totally agree Thomas.
Joel Osteen makes my skin creep. He was on channel 10 in Sydney this morning. All very positive and worldly. I really get very little solid food from him and switched over after 10 minutes , regards Phil . VERY SAD when we are within 20 years of Christ’s return. I haven’t got time for feel good messages.

August 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Amein*, Phil, just this morning I heard the Spirit say, ‘Arm yourselves with this mind that as Yahshua suffered in the flesh so do also’

from: 1 Peter 4:1-4
Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

*my note: I intentionally misspell ‘(amen)’ which is my silent protest against the god ‘amen-ra’ whose name was hidden in our English bibles by that word. It is my way to acknowledge before God and the wannabe gods in the spiritual realm that I recognize their evil insidious ways and I stand against that.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 30, 2017 6:12 am

May God bless you Thomas and all faithful Christians on z3news. IMHO USDCHF should fall to 0.91 region then should strongly rise. this is my gut feel only. No guarantees but this is my strategy.

Jen
Jen
August 27, 2017 12:35 pm

WOW, Linda, that just hit my spirit as a POWERFUL revelation regarding Houston’s judgement. If judgement begins in the house of God, why wouldn’t He start with Joel Osteen and his mega “church?”

Deena
Deena
August 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Wow. Never thought of that.

Mickey Bueno
Mickey Bueno
September 13, 2017 1:33 pm

I wouldn’t worry to much about them, God has actually chosen someone to go up against them, and was confirmed by a prophet at what used to be the Bread of Life Church. You’re right one of the first time I heard Osteen say that he’s always smiles…i was like well Jesus wept and he sweated blooded from being so stressed out… And it says he learn obedience from his struggles… So as far as Osteen goes each will have a day where their fruits will goes through testing to see if they stand…. Those that bear good fruit and remain in Jesus will go on.

Grace
Grace
August 30, 2017 1:55 am

Look we are not to judge Joel or anyone else . That poor mega church is flooded. who can it help ?Anyhow, I begged my sister and her husband not to buy a house in Houston in 2017 but she would not listen. I told her I had dreams about bad things happening there and it would not be inhabitable at certain point. They were lucky their house did not flood .. Now she is listening to me .since Harvey has devastated Houston perhaps they will move

Beverly
Beverly
September 6, 2017 12:09 pm

We judge everything every day, and we should according to that which is holy. We must discern good from evil; and we must remember we will be judged as well by our Holy Father.

A Tree and its Fruit
(Matthew 12:33-37; Luke 6:43-45)

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

beth parker
beth parker
September 5, 2017 10:53 am

we have really been kept in the dark about mystery Babylon…zac poonen’s teaching is very easy to follow….we must be truth seekers……

August 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Christine, after reading your defining of Harvey I too did a word search and the one I clicked on said Harvey, a boy name meaning ‘warrior’ or ‘eager for battle’ or ‘soldier or warring soldier’.
Perhaps this means Gods judgment call for battle against the ungodly spirits that have taken over America has begun and this is His warrior cry to His people, to the remnant few who know their God and will do great and mighty exploits in His Name! It reminds me of God’s calling of Gideon and stripping him down from 32000 men to 300 men. It only takes a remnant few for God to bring the victory

Christine Beadsworth
August 29, 2017 2:56 pm

I do believe God is going into battle against all ungodliness in His people and those who claim to represent Him. What also came to me after reading what you wrote is that verse about God setting the sons of Zion against the sons of Greece

August 31, 2017 12:05 am
Here’s what I found from that scripture reference you quoted Zec 9:11 As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Zec 9:12 Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee Zec 9:13 When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man. Zec 9:14 And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south. That verse 12 stood out to me in that…’turn ye to the stronghold’. What do you think He is saying to us about that? That part in there seems to be a key verse in what the Spirit is showing you. I believe that maybe, He is showing you (and us) a strategy here to defeat the enemy’s stronghold? If We are the prisoners of hope, in that portion, then (when) we ‘turn to the stronghold’ …, then, that double portion is rendered! That is what Elisha received from the Holy Spirit, a DOUBLE PORTION, and how did he get it? He wasn’t distracted from seeking and staying close to Elijah even when Elijah said to him , stay here for a bit (I think about that coming off as a ‘o, you’re tired and this is a hard stretch of the road. Rest just a bit and I’ll come back for you’) I think you’re onto something there, Christine, don’t stop digging in that field. You’ve got… Read more »
Nicole
Nicole
August 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Harvey made landfall at Rock Port. ~Rock = Jesus ~Port=door, gate, entry way and wine.
Rockport is a suburb of Corpus Christi = Body of Christ
“But if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but glorify God that you bear this name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God? ” 1 Peter 4

August 31, 2017 12:11 am

And that reminds me of the prophetic announcement from Lana Vawser’s post, ‘Prophetic Word for TEXAS…”Texas, I Am Coming In Like I’ve Never Come In Before!”
The ‘ROCK’ of Jesus is coming through the ‘PORT’ of entry into TEXAS!

Mickey Bueno
Mickey Bueno
September 14, 2017 6:26 pm

This is funny.. I never thought of it like that…. Right before the hurricane hit I got a dream that I’m in this cabin like right above the water and me and all the deciples were in there tied up ready to get martyred and a young Peter looks at me as he’s tied up and says you read to go all excited and jumps out of the cabin…. And I’m like “Ahh snap”!…… Well during the hurricane I got trapped in the elevator 2/3 of the way on the first floor as the water is rising on the first floor and I had a relapse of the dream and I start freaking out…..

Deena
Deena
August 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Christine thanks for this info. I’ve been reading all of last years post and got the impression that the reprieve was for this too.
So much prayer from the saints last summer and fall. Even Franklin Graham led prayer from each state.

Tom Peterson
Tom Peterson
August 29, 2016 10:07 pm
Pamela, thanks for sharing this. The holy spirit has confirmed a lot of what you spoke to me. before you ever released this word I had a dream the night before, Saturday to Sunday. this is the dream, which I believe is a sign to confirm the prophetic confirmation of your word. I haven’t heard anyone say anything about Houston nor Texas before having this dream. Also, I am a nurse (RN)) by profession as well, and I looked back in my dream folder, and on the same day you had this vision I had a dream with the Lord directing me about nursing career decisions. Here is the dream recorded 8,28,16 from the night before: setting: I was on some beach. It felt like I was in Texas. However, because of the next part, it didn’t seem like it could be Texas (realistically, where a title wave would hit, doesn’t seem like it would be Texas, so it also kind of felt like perhaps we were at another coast, maybe the east coast). So in other words it seemed like we were both in Texas and the east coast (however that works). I’m facing out, looking out toward the ocean. There’s a news reporter a little closer to the ocean than I was with her back toward the ocean looking up in the direction towards where I was. So, we were facing opposite directions. My boss says, “the right wing has become so extremely polarized,” like really far out to the right in a very extreme way (and in the real life, my boss is the most right wing person I know). Then the news reporter with microphone in hand started saying with much cynicism, so where is this wave that everyone has been talking about that’s coming. I… Read more »
Sue
Sue
August 31, 2016 7:40 pm

All coasts will be hit. Wormwood is on the way.

Revelation 8:11

the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

Larri Fleming
Larri Fleming
August 31, 2016 8:26 am
Hi Pamela! I am your neighbor in Missouri City outside of Houston on the southwest side 55 miles from Galveston. You are further north. I have been praying to the Lord how to get out of Houston since I have felt for a long time events were coming to this very large City. Since I take care of my handi cap mother and work full time I have been praying to the Lord to provide the resources to leave. Mom agrees. I had been fasting and praying and in 2014 this is what the Lord said to me in my prayer closet. “Stay with me, seek me, worship me. Be good, be kind. Keep your faith strong. Rest in me. Don’t be afraid. Cling to me. Seek my face. Missouri City will shake. I am with you. No, the ocean will not wash it away. No electricity, no food, no light, no water, no comfort, no safety. All out panic. Peace be still and know that I am God. I am on my throan. I see all things. I see your needs. I know. Cling to me. Don’t be deceived! Ask before venturing out. Family is all fine. She will be with us soon. Peacefully. I have her. Don’t worry. (Father was speaking of my Mom since I had been asking). Water, food, money, be strong. Yes seeds. For now, stay close”. I was writing as fast as I could but I feel he will be letting me know when and where to go in time. But gave me a very good list to start being prepared. So Mom and I have been buying food so when the Lord says go. We will be ready!! In him… Lala
Richard
Richard
August 27, 2017 9:05 am

What do you think “Yes seeds” means?

August 27, 2017 7:29 pm

My thoughts as I read the comment was (yes, and you will also need to have a supply of seeds to replant and grow to become your own gardeners after the destruction has passed, … or , yes seeds, being the spiritual seeds of the word of Yah which find some fertile tender soft ground of the heart that sprout and grow and become fruitful trees yielding fruit to all those who will be coming after the spirit of Yah has been removed off the land and they are hungry for His refreshing word of sweet fruit which will pour from your lips to nourish their souls back to fruitfulness in His love).
Just my thoughts of what it meant but then again, I could be mistaken…not that I would be wrong, because once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.

sgd
sgd
August 30, 2016 9:18 am

Pamela,

several years ago, I had a dream where baby parts were being flushed down a toilet. I spoke with a reporter in my dream and said you must report this because God will bring the judgments of Egypt on us if we don’t stop this. He said, in the dream, that is true, but no one will listen/believe.

Just more confirmation that you, we, are all hearing the same thing; judgment is coming and we can’t escape it due to the abomination of abortion.

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
August 30, 2016 10:25 am

Pamela,
Our hearts need to be prepared with the Lord most of all. I recently had a dream where I was caught up in a major calamity. I was running through a parking lot when major weather catastrophies were taking place. It was like I had been dropped into this unfolding situation and it was right at the point where major destruction was happening. The sense of panic and hoplessness was extremely strong but once I got my bearings in the dream and realized what was going on, I got down on my knees in a soft grassy spot As I stared at the tornadoes and the crazy storm that was approaching and devastating everything in its path, I began to thank God for loving Me and for sharing Himself with me for all of my life. As I prayed and expressed my love and gratitude to the Lord, I was filled with peace and taken away from there. That was the end of the dream. I pray that you will be well prepared in that day. Be encouraged, there is hope in our Savior! God bless you and your loved ones.

Tonya
Tonya
August 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Heard this morning, in early hours, WHAT HEAVEN HAS CALLED DOWN, NO MAN CAN TEAR DOWN….. In 4/6/17 THE REASON I USE NATURAL DISASTERS, IS TO BRING UNITY TO MY PEOPLE….. along with that, I heard, I WANT TO REMIND YOU OF PHILIPPIANS 4:9. I am almost speechless, God is definitely, fixing to show Himself to the world. This is IT. God has brought us to this very moment. GET READY REMNANT. We are at the threshold of being launched. I KNOW WE ARE.

LuLu
LuLu
August 31, 2017 11:48 am

I second that, Tonya. The Lord told me throughout the month of February (2017) that it is time to shine.

Marilee Alm
August 30, 2016 7:33 am

HI, the Lord has said he is raising up a generation of leaders that we as a church will not see as leaders. They are people like you, Pamela, who care enough to listen and react to what the Lord as shown you. God bless you for your faithfulness. We will be praying for Houston. There are many great chuches there and the Lord will use them to reach the lost.

Mary Theresa
Mary Theresa
August 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Sister Pamela, I just realized the Lord gave me a dream in the middle of the night last night aug 23 to confirm your vision before reading it!
I dreamt I was in a car with my 20 yr old son but he was little again maybe 9 years old…sitting in back as I drove. Suddenly I saw this wall of water behind me. I woke up in the middle of the night knowing I had to get my son out of the car quickly.
I just moved from Texas to Ca.
My 20 yr. old son is still in Texas.
praying

August 25, 2017 12:18 am

Amen Mary Theresa. I agree with you for God’s protection on your son.

Mary Theresa
Mary Theresa
August 31, 2017 4:17 pm

PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY -Just got word my son is flying back home out of Texas in a week. Thank you for your prayers!!! If you knew the details, you’d know what a profound miracle this is. Thank you for your prayers and anyone reading – know that the Lord delivered a miracle to our family and agree with me for his safe travel home.

Mary Theresa
Mary Theresa
August 25, 2017 3:49 am

Prayer is truly the greatest gift. Thank you. Romans 8:38-39

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
August 26, 2017 12:22 pm

We left Texas, after living there 54 years, but our son ( in Katy) and our daughter ( in Splendora) with their families are still there. Mary I will pray for your son as I hope you will pray for mine.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
August 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi Christina, we live right by Splendora, The Lord has told me to leave this area. He has shown me, my wife, and my son in dreams of Houston being destroyed by flooding. This storm is not the one that will destroy Houston. I also have many relatives that live in Houston and surrounding areas that I have warned, they probably think we are nuts, I just keep praying that their eyes are opened to the truth. We will praying for your son and daughter. God Bless.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
August 30, 2017 7:45 am

thank you Freedom2017 Praying you have come through this ok.. All did not go well. My daughter and family had to be rescued by boat to be put in a shelter. Finally able to talk on phone yesterday, they want to bus them to Dallas, the shelter is over capacity and bringing more in. She asked me ” You think GOD is trying to tell TEXAS something”? They are safe, so thank you for prayers. May GOD have mercy!

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
September 1, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi Christina, I’m so glad your your daughter made it out safely. We went to Conroe for several days and everything is ok. Praying and asking The Lord about these other hurricanes. We will be praying for your daughter and family. God bless you.

Mary Theresa
Mary Theresa
August 30, 2017 4:12 am

Christina, praying ps 91 for your son and daughter and everyone there. pray for our President and leadership. Just heard from my son. He’s ok and leaving soon. Praise God.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
August 30, 2017 7:47 am

Mary Theresa
Mary Theresa
August 31, 2017 4:19 pm

a word for your children: Ps. 1:3
also Jeremiah 10:12

Top Gun
August 25, 2017 1:59 am

11 years difference hmmm….

Christina
Christina
August 31, 2016 7:52 am

Pamela, my daughter had an identical dream on the exact same day. She said at the time she thought it was two different cities, being a wall of water she thought it was on the coast and the fire was in the city. After reading this she said it must be Houston for both the fire and the water because she recalled there was not a
coast line. During my prayer time, GOD gave me a word for her to be prepared to go when HE says to leave. She lives just east of the Woodlands in Texas. To GOD be the glory for never leaving us!

Pamela Banda
August 31, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi, May the Lord bless you and keep you. The most important thing is to seek him in truth and in Spirit. So he may lead you. Keep asking and praying and he will direct you. This devestation will affect surrounding areas. Things will be very chaotic and the economy will be affected severely. If the Lord said Houston will be destroyed, desolate, and uninhabitable, I can’t even imagine how things in the surrounding areas will look like. There are also 2 other visions I have had concerning this destruction. When it’s appropriate the Lord will allow there release. Be encouraged! Don’t be passive! Have a plan! This is very serious and it’s not to scare anyone. How gracious he is to us….in warning us….so that we may be safe….God bless you sister!

Nancy
Nancy
August 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Thank you Pamela for your obedience! I as well, have been asking Abba to reveal if this hurricane is from Him or man made! The last couple days He kept bringing to my spirit the 2nd largest abortion clinic is in Houston next to China. When I read your posting it was confirming I am hearing from the LORD. I typically don’t see visions but God has called me as an intercessors! Father in Heaven protect Your children. I currently live in Dallas and feel the foreboding in my spirit something is terribly wrong and great devastation is imminent!, God bless you! Nancy

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
August 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Hi Nancy A lot of energy coming off the coast of Africa for the past 2 weeks is caused by a super heat wave in Europe & N. Africa called lucifer. I’m not kidding; they really named the heat wave lucifer! So you might say that hurricane Harvey is spawned by the hot breath of lucifer! See BP earth watch from Aug 13th for the developing conditions prior to Harvey. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOBMbWOubF0

Pam R
Pam R
September 3, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi Pamela..last night, I read the words you received from the Lord.. since I live inside the loop in Houston, I was very taken aback.. I decided i definitely needed Gods direction in my life as to what to do or where to go. I pray that He speaks to me, but I also would like to ask for your prayers in my hearing clearly what He wants me to do. I signed a lease that begins on September 10th right near here on Clyde st ( someone on here had a word from the Lord that included Clyde and he was confused about what that meant) I thought that was strange.. just wanting some clarification and if you get any word for me, I would be open to hearing it.. I was planning to take off and go to Dallas if Irma is even looking as though it will head this way..
God Bless you for speaking out and sharing with us!

Pamela

Pamela Banda
September 18, 2017 12:35 am

Hi Pam, hope your keeping well. In order to hear clearly from God sometimes we as individuals have to fast and take time out to pray. So I encourage you to do so in consecutive days. That way all the distractions diminish. I’ll be praying for you as well! God bless!

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
August 26, 2017 11:35 am

Christina, I was given a word during prayer time for our daughter in Splendora to be ready (food, water, clothes and money) and move when HE said go, drive north and not stop until HE says stop! That was on 8-16-16. GOD is merciful to those that belong to HIM!