“Houston Will Be Destroyed, Desolate, and Uninhabitable.”

HOUSTON SHIP CHANNEL

Since I was a little girl, I have had dreams and visions, so seeing things is not new for me, but hearing words from the Lord is. I first started hearing words from Him in 2011. When He speaks to my heart, He sometimes confirms it with scriptures, dreams, or visions, but mostly scriptures.

When I was young, my mom’s friend in Christ prophesied I was a prophet. We never talked much about it, but my mom would tell people, “My daughter sees things”. I just look at it like, that’s how the Lord communicates with me.

For the past six months, the Lord had been telling me I needed to prepare for what was coming. I wasn’t quite sure what He meant, so I just ignored him. I know that sounds bad, but each time I would try to focus on it I would get distracted. I knew His preparation included fasting and asking Him exactly what He wanted me to do. I knew it had to do with the economy. However I got lazy and honestly I was a bit afraid at what it really was. So I danced around the issue.

Well on Tuesday May 24 2016, this is what happened. I got off work at 6 am and I was really tired. I ate something, got in bed with my son, and said a short prayer that went like this, “Papa Yahweh, in the name of Yahshua I repent. I ask that your will be done with me and Zion (my son) as we sleep. I pray for divine safety and divine protection. Amen.”

I hadn’t been praying heavy like I should, but in this small prayer I said Yahshua I repent. Well, I turned my head towards the wall and I hadn’t even closed my eyes for a minute before I instantly saw a vision.

I suddenly found myself up in the air in the city of Houston TX. It was daytime. It looked like it was around 10 am. In front of me I could see about four tall gas tanks and other normal things you would see in the city. I live outside of Houston, but I don’t know where the oil tanks are. As I zoomed in on the gas tanks I could see they all had thick black smoke coming from them and one had caught on fire. I thought it was strange to see tall gas tanks in the city because I mostly see them in industrial areas.

Next to the gas tanks was an apartment complex that looked like it was about four or five stories high. All of the sudden, the fire that was on one of the gas tank jumped onto the apartment complex!

All of a sudden the oil tanks caught on fire and, when they did, there was an apartment complex next to them that caught on fire as well. Then the whole apartment building just collapsed. I was in utter shock.

Then out of the corner of my right eye I saw a wave of water that looked around five feet high from where I was up in the air. So it was not as tall as the buildings, but enough to cause severe damage. After that it was like a ripple effect. When I saw the water, I said, “Where did this water come from?” I wondered because I was in the city, nowhere near the beach.

Then the Holy Spirit said, “The water represents judgment. Judgment is coming to Houston and it will be destroyed, desolate, and uninhabitable.”

Again I was stunned! Houston was being destroyed! I got scared because people were screaming and there was nothing anyone could do because it was happening so fast.

I closed my eyes and said, “Yahshua!”

I think the wave of water is what did it for me. Then the water retracted, but then it came back again with force and strong winds. The water was destroying everything in sight. Cars were being flipped over and everything was catching on fire.

When the winds came it moved me in the air and that was when I began to panic because until then I thought I was only seeing a vision. I began to hear people screaming and I suddenly realized none of us were not going to make it. So I began to think, “Oh no!” And I started yelling, “I Repent, I Repent.”

I closed my eyes and said Yahshua several times, then I finally came out of the vision. I opened my eyes and I was in my room, shocked at how real everything was I had just seen and so relieved I didn’t wake up in hell. I was made to understand that if you are in Houston on that day you will not survive. The sky was clear, so nobody was expecting it.

When I came out of the vision, I said to the Lord, “I don’t live in Houston, I live in the Woodlands.”

He said, “Where you are, you are not safe.”

So I prayed and asked Him, “What are my instructions?”

After that prayer, I went to sleep for real. I was so tired, I didn’t dream of anything, but when I woke up, I heard God say to me, “Tell them to seek me and I will tell them where to go for safety. Tell the church three things they need to do.”

This is from the Lord and the instructions that came after the vision.

1. Take your secret sins to God so He can help. He wants to reveal things to people because He has instructions, which are different for each of us.
  2. Stock up on food and supplies, but not in Houston. Go where He directs you to go. Stocking up food in Houston won’t help.
  3. Make sure all documents are laminated.

I was not given a time frame for when this event will take place. The devastation was so terrible, it will definitely affect the surrounding areas of Houston.

I shared this vision with my sister in Christ, Mena Lee Grebin. I asked her what was wrong with Houston Texas. I didn’t really see anything significant about Houston that would make Yahshua destroy it. She said Texas had allowed a lot of sin to come in on its’ soil. She referenced former Houston Mayor Annise Parker, a homosexual, but I didn’t think that would make Yahshua destroy a place and make it uninhabitable.

So then I decided I didn’t care what the reason was. What I saw was so scary, I don’t want to be here when it happens. So I started praying about when I needed to be out of Houston. 😰 So I was like, I’m just gonna fast and pray because this is serious and I may not have much time. So the next day, I thought about it and I was like, well I guess since I have been given this vision, which is amazing since I haven’t been praying like I should, maybe I should find out why Yahshua is destroying Houston.

I wanted to be responsible with these visions. So I went on YouTube and typed in Satanic worship. I didn’t know what to look for because I’m like I don’t know what’s unique about this place. As I was searching, the Holy Spirit said, “Abortion.”

I was like abortion… okay? So I’m like, what’s unique about abortions. They are everywhere, in every city. So I looked up Planned Parenthood in Houston. I was like, maybe Houston has the biggest one…IDK. Then I came across this article from Life News. The Holy Spirit said, “Look at the date.”

I’m like, “Ohhhhhhh snap. May 24th! Thats the day I had the vision.”

Then He said, “Read the article.”

I just kind of skimmed through it, but when I got to the part of “selling body parts of aborted babies” the Holy Spirit said, “That is why judgment is coming!”

I was stunned! He said, “It is part of it.”

He wanted me to know that part. I was so shocked, but also thankful that He had given me a reason and to learn Houston has been heavily involved in this demoic murderous act.

Then he said, “I don’t do anything unless I reveal it to My prophets first.”

I joked and said, “God, am I a prophet?”

LOL, I thought we were just talking! LOL… so that’s what the Holy Spirit told me. I got this explanation on May 25th, the day after the vision.

Thanks and God bless.

Pamela Banda

Author: Pamela Banda

Pamela Banda a nurse by profession. She has received visions since her childhood, mostly about her personal life. In May 2016, she started seeing visions of future events. She attends Christian Tabernacle in Conroe Texas and she is passionate about the word of God.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Tom Peterson
Tom Peterson
August 29, 2016 10:07 pm
Pamela, thanks for sharing this. The holy spirit has confirmed a lot of what you spoke to me. before you ever released this word I had a dream the night before, Saturday to Sunday. this is the dream, which I believe is a sign to confirm the prophetic confirmation of your word. I haven’t heard anyone say anything about Houston nor Texas before having this dream. Also, I am a nurse (RN)) by profession as well, and I looked back in my dream folder, and on the same day you had this vision I had a dream with the Lord directing me about nursing career decisions. Here is the dream recorded 8,28,16 from the night before: setting: I was on some beach. It felt like I was in Texas. However, because of the next part, it didn’t seem like it could be Texas (realistically, where a title wave would hit, doesn’t seem like it would be Texas, so it also kind of felt like perhaps we were at another coast, maybe the east coast). So in other words it seemed like we were both in Texas and the east coast (however that works). I’m facing out, looking out toward the ocean. There’s a news reporter a little closer to the ocean than I was with her back toward the ocean looking up in the direction towards where I was. So, we were facing opposite directions. My boss says, “the right wing has become so extremely polarized,” like really far out to the right in a very extreme way (and in the real life, my boss is the most right wing person I know). Then the news reporter with microphone in hand started saying with much cynicism, so where is this wave that everyone has been talking about that’s coming. I… Read more »
Sue
Sue
August 31, 2016 7:40 pm

All coasts will be hit. Wormwood is on the way.

Revelation 8:11

the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

DavidM
DavidM
August 29, 2016 10:42 pm

Pamela, thank you for posting this. We moved out of Houston just over 3 years ago, because The Lord showed me Houston flooding and being destroyed. We moved about an hour north of Houston, but I know we still have to get out of here, because the flooding will be so great, that surrounding cities will even be destroyed. My wife and son did not want to moved again, so I asked The Lord to give them both a dream of this flooding, and sure enough they both were shown this destructive flooding, and now they both want to move. The Lord showed me 3 times to move to Kerrville, Texas, that this place will be a safe place. I still have lots of family members that live in Houston & surrounding cities that I am praying for. God bless you and your family.

Ali
Ali
August 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Good thing you moved. Im in Dallas currently and I’m hoping to find a safe place to go if something happens here in dallas.

sgd
sgd
August 30, 2016 1:02 pm

We live in Boerne! Hi neighbor!

DavidM
DavidM
August 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi sgd, it’s nice to know some z3r’s will be close by:) You may have already been to the Prayer Garden in Kerrville, if not, I recommend it, they play praise and worship music there, and I believe it stays open until midnight. The presence of God is very strong there and many people have been healed there. You can’t miss it, there is a 77.7 foot cross there on a hill in Kerrville.

sgd
sgd
August 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Yes! I have seen the cross. There are many cars around here with the “Empty Cross” sticker. I am now very motivated to spend some time there. Thank you!

There is a man who lives in Fredricksburg, and he is member of the mens Full Gospel meetings. He was shown in the 70’s that Kerrville would be a place of refuge. He believes Fredricksburg will be as well.

I had a dream when we first moved here in 2014 that confirms Kerrville is one of the places to go: in this dream the phone rang as we were hearing sirens/the sounding of the alarm. My husband answered the phone and said we need to get to Kerrville. I pray that means we will be able to get there by God’s grace when the event happens.
My mother is moving here from the Atlanta area and her first cousin is a post office carrier in Kerriville. My sister and I grew up going to camp in Hunt, TX.

DavidM
DavidM
August 30, 2016 5:00 pm

You will love the prayer garden, the presence and anointing of God is so strong there, we didn’t want to leave. There are thousands of rocks there that people have written prayers on, and many miracles of healing have happened there.

Shannon
Shannon
August 30, 2016 4:07 pm

My husband and I live in East Tx (Nacogdoches). Very interesting this word about Houston. We love Fredericksburg and have visited there many times. Thanks for the info you provided!

Meagan Cotton
Meagan Cotton
August 31, 2016 11:04 am

I live in Longview, TX. I was thinking about praying moving out of here. I’m living near the nuclear power plant, (about 5 miles away). I won’t move until the Lord give me Instructions of what to do because I don’t know if the city I live in is in part of God’s judgment. It’s in East Texas area which hundreds of miles away north of Houston. Is there is anybody know if is some prophetic visions or warning, concerning the East Texas area other than the one on this page? Thank you.

Shannon
August 31, 2016 11:19 am

Hello neighbor! I am familiar with Longview..was just there last week. I feel a peace knowing we live in a rural area and not in a big city. So far we have a peace in staying right here. My family lives in Dallas and I have a brother in Tyler. If anything happens some of our family could find refuge here if needed. My brother in Dallas said we have it the best living in a rural area..we went through 2 hurricanes (Rita and Ike) so I know we are not safe from everything..but because of that disaster we have supplies and food,etc and are ready. My husband’s aging parents live here in Nacogdoches and we would need to care for them if necessary. We would love to build a cottage on our property that can house others as needed. When I read this post about a flood hitting Houston (and others feeling this as well) it really hit close to home! However, we just need to trust the Lord to care for us and to give us wisdom as needed. I’m praying for confirmation of what I’ve read and praying for Houston.

Rosemary
August 30, 2016 12:13 pm

DavidM, I lived in Houston for seven years. I had a dream about the city being flooded from at least a 100 ft wave. I knew then I needed to move. It was a couple years later that I moved to the Rockies. My parents live in Kerrville and I believe someone else on Z3 said that’s where they were going to move as well. May you “move” forward with you move!

DavidM
DavidM
August 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Thank you Rosemary, The Lord showed me Kerrville will be a safe place. I always believed this destruction would be from a tsunami. God bless.

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
August 30, 2016 10:25 am

Pamela,
Our hearts need to be prepared with the Lord most of all. I recently had a dream where I was caught up in a major calamity. I was running through a parking lot when major weather catastrophies were taking place. It was like I had been dropped into this unfolding situation and it was right at the point where major destruction was happening. The sense of panic and hoplessness was extremely strong but once I got my bearings in the dream and realized what was going on, I got down on my knees in a soft grassy spot As I stared at the tornadoes and the crazy storm that was approaching and devastating everything in its path, I began to thank God for loving Me and for sharing Himself with me for all of my life. As I prayed and expressed my love and gratitude to the Lord, I was filled with peace and taken away from there. That was the end of the dream. I pray that you will be well prepared in that day. Be encouraged, there is hope in our Savior! God bless you and your loved ones.

Ed h
Ed h
August 30, 2016 8:24 am

Pamela,
The way you write makes you seem like a fun person to be around. No wonder the Lord gives you visions you are for real.

I looked up hurricanes in Texas. September is the worst month . They can cause wave surges of up to 12 feet and drop almost 20 inches of rain. Would be very interesting if any of these hurricanes in the future are named .
Samuel
Clarence
Antonio
John

Those are the four Supreme Court Judges who voted against Sam sex marriage.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Thank you for this post Pamela. May the people of Texas repent and cling to the Lord. May he have mercy during judgement for the brothers and sisters in Christ. I will be praying for Texas.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Bless you real big sister Banda—you were called for such a time as this !
The Lord promises to keep you in the palm of His hand !
Oh sweet Lord, forgive me for not protesting enough for your precious
children. This is evil personified—-Satanic—-Please put on the whole armor of God and have prayer warriors on their knees for your safety and your
accomplishments to be done for the Father ! I pray a covering of the blood of
Jesus over you –and Holy Spirit wisdom to combat and foil any plans that
would TRY to come against you !
He , Yeshua —chose you for this —We can do all things through Christ
Jesus !

Larri Fleming
Larri Fleming
August 31, 2016 8:26 am
Hi Pamela! I am your neighbor in Missouri City outside of Houston on the southwest side 55 miles from Galveston. You are further north. I have been praying to the Lord how to get out of Houston since I have felt for a long time events were coming to this very large City. Since I take care of my handi cap mother and work full time I have been praying to the Lord to provide the resources to leave. Mom agrees. I had been fasting and praying and in 2014 this is what the Lord said to me in my prayer closet. “Stay with me, seek me, worship me. Be good, be kind. Keep your faith strong. Rest in me. Don’t be afraid. Cling to me. Seek my face. Missouri City will shake. I am with you. No, the ocean will not wash it away. No electricity, no food, no light, no water, no comfort, no safety. All out panic. Peace be still and know that I am God. I am on my throan. I see all things. I see your needs. I know. Cling to me. Don’t be deceived! Ask before venturing out. Family is all fine. She will be with us soon. Peacefully. I have her. Don’t worry. (Father was speaking of my Mom since I had been asking). Water, food, money, be strong. Yes seeds. For now, stay close”. I was writing as fast as I could but I feel he will be letting me know when and where to go in time. But gave me a very good list to start being prepared. So Mom and I have been buying food so when the Lord says go. We will be ready!! In him… Lala
Christina
Christina
August 31, 2016 7:52 am

Pamela, my daughter had an identical dream on the exact same day. She said at the time she thought it was two different cities, being a wall of water she thought it was on the coast and the fire was in the city. After reading this she said it must be Houston for both the fire and the water because she recalled there was not a
coast line. During my prayer time, GOD gave me a word for her to be prepared to go when HE says to leave. She lives just east of the Woodlands in Texas. To GOD be the glory for never leaving us!

Pamela Banda
August 31, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi, May the Lord bless you and keep you. The most important thing is to seek him in truth and in Spirit. So he may lead you. Keep asking and praying and he will direct you. This devestation will affect surrounding areas. Things will be very chaotic and the economy will be affected severely. If the Lord said Houston will be destroyed, desolate, and uninhabitable, I can’t even imagine how things in the surrounding areas will look like. There are also 2 other visions I have had concerning this destruction. When it’s appropriate the Lord will allow there release. Be encouraged! Don’t be passive! Have a plan! This is very serious and it’s not to scare anyone. How gracious he is to us….in warning us….so that we may be safe….God bless you sister!

CPJ
August 30, 2016 7:36 am

Pamela you are precious. Your heart and humble transparency shining through your testimony is so delightful to my soul. Reading your account, and how totally real you are about your walk, just blessed my socks off. God bless you sister. I pray for the souls of Houston. Thank you for sharing.

Rosemary
August 30, 2016 12:26 pm

Thank you Pamela for researching God’s reason for punishment. I remember a friend attending this prayer rally. Houston is home to the largest abortion clinic in the country. http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2010/january/planned-parenthood-to-open-largest-abortion-clinic/?mobile=false