The Hour Has Come That Judgment On And In My House Will Begin

Lady Justice

On June 26 2016 at about 6:30 am during my prayer time, I received the following word from the Lord. I am releasing it the way I heard it.

“Isaiah 47, the coming crash. For thus saith the Lord, the victory of England will not be your victory. For the nation that turns its back on Me, I will turn My back on them. For the hour has come that judgment on and in My House will begin. The mockery called the church has not and cannot turn the tide, but the for the sake of My Remnant I will show mercy. My plan will prevail, and My church will prevail.

Prepare to transition from the normal to the abnormal. For great change is at hand. Prepare for the flood of blood that is coming to your streets. For I will not look upon your nation with sorrow, I will look upon it with justice.

For when the say peace, peace and safety, safety (authors note, double annunciation is very important in the scriptures. The connotation is to listen closely) I will reveal My Arm. For there will be no King Cyrus given to rule this nation, but a queen, a Jezebel who will destroy this nation!

You must seek Me now, for I will never leave you nor forsake you. I have marked you, for I know you and you know Me. My sheep hear My voice and they will see My hand at work! Follow Me and I will lead you through the darkest of storms!”

I have a message from the Father to Babylon and her church. It is found in Isaiah 47. This is the prophetic teaching He impressed on me to release.

Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate. (Isaiah 47:1)

Our day of leading the world is coming to a close. Our “virgin pride” of false purity and chaste deception is being revealed to the nations. We have been exposed as a harlot, yet we do not blush for our nakedness! Our reward from Heaven will be captivity and slavery.

Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers. (Isaiah 47:2)

Our transition from royalty to slavery is happening right before our eyes. The worst form of punishment for a slave was to grind corn by hand! The prophetic parallel is that our days of easy money are soon to fade and we will work harder than ever to survive as a nation. If you think times are hard now, wait till the coming crash of our “standard of life “systems and you will see the true heart of America!

Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man. (Isaiah 47:3)

We live in a cesspool of sin and degradation within our nation and churches. The draw and lure of sex is everywhere. This nation spills over with the raw sewage of perversion. Our churches have become hook ups and night clubs for people wanting “pure” relationships baptized in lust! Everywhere you look in this nation the attraction for perversion persists and the hunger for more can never be satisfied. We have a fever for nakedness, and it’s causing our nation to go mad! From the White House to the school house, sex, immorality, and nakedness permeate the land.

Let me be very clear as to what the Father is speaking to me about verse 3. You want nakedness America? You want nakedness church? I will give it to you but it will not be for your sexual senses, it will be for your enslavement! This is a hard word, but the terror that is coming, the beasts that are here, are going to violate this nation for its sexual openness and lewdness. If you do not believe me, then believe those in Syria, Iraq, Europe, Africa, and now in America, those who have been raped and maimed by their enemies. You won’t hear this on Christian television my friend, but you will hear it in the Tribunal of Heaven. There is a difference between open casual sex and sex enslavement, and we are soon to learn that a pure heart before God is more precious than clothing that attracts the hounds of hell!

The second part of verse 3 deals with how our judgment is coming. It will not be the usual fight that we as a nation can withstand and defeat. No, this will not be as the battles of the past, for we are soon to face God Himself! He will be the avenger, the prosecutor, the judge, and the jury! Our sin makes us defenseless, and our lust for nakedness renders us guilty as charged!

We as a church and a nation have become blinded by pride. We have believed the lie that prosperity and protection are the seal of approval from Heaven. The bigger we build our churches, the greater the endorsements from the Father, but the truth is a humble and contrite heart is his desire (Psalm 51:17). Because we are partakers of this poison, we are delusional concerning our true position with Heaven. We will sing God bless America and wave our flags next week (July 4th), yet we shun and reject the prophetic words from Heaven. You can hear the preachers and politicians of our nation promising us a brighter future in November. Oh it will be brighter, brighter because of the fires of judgment!

And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. (Isaiah 47:7)

He said you did not lay these things to your heart, the warnings, the signals, and signs that are screaming, danger ahead! You don’t want to hear the end. You close your ears to the cries of the prophets, yet their voices echo in the streets and reverberate throughout the nation! The Father is raising His voice over the clamor and confusion of the coming elections. He spoke this to me during my time of prayer, “the election will be a fraud”. Please refer to my past articles and other watchmen who are spot on concerning the elections.

You share these words of warning with the church, and they refuse to listen, because no one knows your name! Your pedigree doesn’t match theirs, therefore you can’t possibly be hearing from Heaven! But they will support the known political church leaders, who are running around this nation looking for a selfie with a candidate to raise money for their “cause”, promising if we put their “guy” in office, all will be well! I won’t give them a dime or any of my time for they do not represent me or the God I serve.

But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. (Isaiah 47:9)

America, all I can tell you is this; the vindication of the prophetic is at hand. The justification of the Father is at our door! We are entering a time of suddenlies. We will see death in this nation on a scale we are not prepared to behold. We will see the loss of children. Rachel will weep once again, but not in Rama, in America! (Jeremiah 31:15 and Matthew 2:18)

America will be widowed as a nation. We will lose our covering from the One who has been a husband to us for over 239 years; protecting us from our enemies from without and from within. He has been our healer when we were being torn apart through racial and social injustices. He restored us after storms and wars depleted our country of our finest treasures, the American citizens. Our sin and rejection of God’s word has led us to this point. Our cup is full; our sentence has been handed down. We must now serve the time for our crimes against Heaven.

For the sake of time, I will not comment on every verse. Please read the entire chapter of Isaiah 47 and see the prophetic parallels that speak to our nation. The Father is speaking louder and louder to His watchmen that judgment is here!

I want to leave you with what the Father spoke to me, when I asked what we should do. He simply said, “Stay with Me!”

Remnant, that’s what my family, my church, and I are going to do! I’m not leaving His hand!

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;
28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.
29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. (John 10:27-29)

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 27, 2016 3:34 PM

Folks warning time is fixing to be over. If anybody has been quietly reading this site, and read this man of God’s words, and others on here, and you are not in right relationship with the Lord, this would be a good time to repent. You don’t need to broadcast it on here, but ask God for forgiveness, and work out your own soul salvation.

I feel in my spirit this is for somebody. Someone is reading these post and comments, and it scares them, and they are afraid, worried about their relationship with God. I don’t know who you are, but please seek God like never before. Don’t be afraid. Know that God truly takes care of His own. Don’t worry about your loved ones, God is calling you, and he will deal with them personally. This may seem general, but my spirit has been on this for a few days. I’m a man just like everyone else, I have problems like everyone else. This spirit of depression can be loosed if you seek God, and trust in him. You don’t have to be bitter, because life isn’t exactly the way you want life right now. I just believe in my spirit this is for someone. Jesus died on the cross for you, don’t let the end of America, be the end of your faith in God.

God Bless you z3ers, and God Bless you Pastor for this word.

Mimi
Mimi
June 27, 2016 3:51 PM

That is anointed for a number of people Matt. You’re sounding a rallying cry to all believers to prepare their hearts to not be overcome by the evil in our day, but heed the warnings now. Blessings to all who step out to warn, convict and lead others to Jesus.

Elizabeth Donato
Elizabeth Donato
June 27, 2016 11:14 PM

Mr.Smith, this would be me.I don’t know how I came across to this site,but I have to say this,yes I am afraid trouble and very concern .I don’t know if I am being heard.Please pray for me.Thank you

June 28, 2016 4:13 AM

Hey there Elizabeth! My wife Jennifer was on my podcast addressing the issue of fear, prayer and worship. She shared from her heart from a women’s perspective, it was very encouraging. You can hear at http://www.prazor.com click on teaching then church, Ignited Church is right there. The podcast is titled The Power and Purpose of Prayer part 3. I hope its a blessing to you!

Mindy
Mindy
June 27, 2016 5:52 PM

Matt,

This was so for me. I was telling God earlier today that I feel like I’ve wasted my life as a Christian in that I’ve believed in Jesus and have been saved since I was little, but have never really acted on my faith. I feel like I’ve let God down by just now waking up to what’s going on around me. I wasn’t giving up on my faith, but wondering if I was doing the right things. It had made me wonder if I would be one of the ones Jesus says he doesn’t know. That is truly frightening.

This comment was definitely from him. Instant tears on my part. Thank you for speaking up. And I’m sure I’m not the only one who could relate to this, but I wanted you to know that I read what you said and I am very thankful for your obedience to the Lord.

And thank all of you for your obedience too!

June 28, 2016 4:18 AM

Hello Mindy, I am copying and pasting my comments from above for you as well….Blessings!
My wife Jennifer was on my podcast addressing the issue of fear, prayer and worship. She shared from her heart from a women’s perspective, it was very encouraging. You can hear at http://www.prazor.com click on teaching then church, Ignited Church is right there. The podcast is titled The Power and Purpose of Prayer part 3. I hope its a blessing to you!…Blessings!

Ed h
Ed h
June 28, 2016 10:04 AM

Matt smith.

You have a lot of thumbs up brother. One of them is from Jesus himself.

For all of those who responded to Matt I have a word of encouragement for you. It’s never too late to come back to the Lord. We have all fallen short of what we could have done or could have been. But today is a new day , a new begging to repent and move in the direction he wants you to go. God loves us so much it’s almost hard to even comprehend .

I can’t remember who said this. “Even if you fall flat on your face, you are still moving forward”
Gotta love that quote. That’s our walk with the Lord.

Firestorm44
Firestorm44
June 27, 2016 8:57 PM

wow… sounds like this was directed at me. I AM a born again christian, i have always had my doubts though. I am only 15 years old, but i like to just read the stuff on here 😀

June 28, 2016 4:15 AM

Hey there Firestorm44, I am repeating my comments to you that I gave to Elizabeth, for sake of time.

TomP
TomP
June 27, 2016 4:29 PM

Hey Matt,
Would you please keep us informed regarding the timing of your interview on Tribulation Now Radio!? I’d like to listen in as I’m sure others o this site would too. I’m looking forward to hearing any updates regarding the revelation and how it’s unfolding.

Thank You.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 27, 2016 4:56 PM

It will be Sunday, Aug 14, 9:30-11

June 27, 2016 5:26 PM

I will be tuning in Matt!

Elizabeth Donato
Elizabeth Donato
June 27, 2016 10:41 PM

Mr. Smith, that would be me. I felt it in my heart.And precisely today I have been fighting with myself.Because I am afraid.

Elizabeth Donato
Elizabeth Donato
June 27, 2016 10:36 PM

Join the discussion

June 27, 2016 4:05 PM

Thanks Matt I agree! Bless you my brother!

Chloe
Chloe
June 27, 2016 2:33 PM

Thank you Pastor Faircloth for sharing this message from the Lord. I was saved by a dream just a year ago after my baby son died suddenly (I live in Italy at the moment but was born in South Korea. I spent more than half of my life overseas and went to American high school and university). I received a warning in my Spirit about 6 months ago but to my great shame (I have so much to repent for), I have not been able to share the warning with anybody in particular because I was so scared of being mocked by my husband, friends and family (99% of which are non-believers and I was one of them til last June). After reading this post, I received such a strong push in my Spirit that I shared your message with my friends on social network. Please pray for my friends in USA. I am so new to this I have no idea how to make them see the Truth.

Kate
Kate
June 27, 2016 3:01 PM

I am praying for you !!! Im praying for the Lord to give you a boldness to continue to share and to open the eyes of your heart to wisdom and knowledge as you press into our Heavenly Father.

Chloe
Chloe
June 29, 2016 7:58 AM

Thank you Kate!!!!

June 27, 2016 4:15 PM

Chole, thank you for sharing your heart. I am so glad to hear of your salvation! I want to encourage you to continue sowing the seeds of truth. No matter how things look in peoples lives, the seeds of the word of God are working. Our job is to sow, and pray [water], then ask the Father to give the increase. We ask Him to send laborers to work the fields of those to whom we sowed seed. All of this is hard work but He is faithful to watch over His word and perform it, to bring it to pass. So be encourage to keep doing what you are doing! You are loved and highly favored!

Chloe
June 30, 2016 3:36 PM

Thank you for the encouragement! The good news is that I have not been able to “shut up” ever since (I am pretty sure my friends think i have gone mad)! Just now I was again wondering about what could possibly happen to USA and then picked up my bible to read before going to bed as usual. I opened the bible and it opened at Isaiah 47. Wow, I mean wow! I have to continue shouting on my fb!

June 30, 2016 4:12 PM

Woohoo Chloe! That is awesome!

Chloe
Chloe
July 7, 2016 5:11 AM

Hello pastor Benjamin, I wanted to contribute a little (really not much) to your ministry but it seems donations are only accepted within USA (I do not see any option to choose country on the website. is there a workaround for this?) As I am overseas, I would donate via paypal or credit card.

July 7, 2016 6:55 AM

Wow Chloe thank you! I am working with our website to find that answer. If you would could you email me at pastor@ignitedchurchlife.com so I can send you directions. Blessings to you!

Chloe
Chloe
July 7, 2016 7:33 AM

Thank you pastor. I just sent the email to you.

flea
flea
June 28, 2016 12:57 PM

Cloe, please consider reading the following two auto-biographies:

The Torn Veil by Gulshan Esther
I Dared to Call Him Father by Bilquis Sheikh & Richard H. Schneider

You will be richly blessed by doing so.

Chloe
Chloe
June 29, 2016 7:59 AM

Thank you flea! I will check them out this weekend!

Chad Brundy
June 27, 2016 12:43 PM

Pastor Faircloth, I feel in my Spirit that everything you say, teach, and preach is a word from our Lord. I test in my heart each and every article that you bring forth to us and continue to find truth in each of them. You are a rare gem in a dark world where hardly anything makes sense anymore but in your words I find no confusion or deception.

We are blessed to have a messenger who refuses to defile the true WORD of GOD no matter what! So thank you, sir!!!

Keep pounding the message home Mr. Faircloth, your rewards are awaiting you in Heaven and they will be mighty in scope!

I think it is great that our Heavenly Father is speaking to you more and more. Not all of us hear from the Holy Spirit in the same way and that is okay! I wish sometimes I could hear as often as you and as directly as you but my gift is different. Mine is that of Wisdom and Discernment! The Lord points me in the direction of those I can trust and those who truly hear from HIM!!!

Pastor, you BE BLESSED TODAY!!! You are always blessing us, so I pray that instead of us today, it will be you who is mightily blessed!

I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate you but I hope one day I will run into you and say thank you in person, whether that is here on this earth or in HEAVEN!!!

June 27, 2016 3:52 PM

Hey Chad, I’m blown away in humility for the kind words. My life is simply default. Everything goes back to the One who gave us life. I should not be on this planet but in hell for my life before Christ. How could I refuse such great salvation? How could I not live this life to the fullest, serving the One who gave me another chance? I will never forget His hand of Grace that was extended to me in the midst of my sin and shame. If the Body would only embrace their salvation in like manner, we would set the world on fire and win them to Christ within a day! Thank you for blessing me today. Thank you for praying and thank you for faithfulness in serving the Father with fire! I look forward to meeting you as well!

Ed Manchur
Ed Manchur
June 27, 2016 1:47 PM

Pastor,

It has for some time been my view that indeed the “daughter of Babylon” is the U.S.A. This is a sad day for all “inhabitants of the earth” (a phrase consistently used in Revelation to refer to those unsaved). On the other hand, our lukewarm and sinful church congregations are about to witness the truism that “judgment begins in the house of the Lord.” Thank you for your word that I believe is faithful and true.

Savage
Savage
June 27, 2016 3:31 PM

If you believe the USA is indeed The Daughter of Babylon, have you “come out of her” yet? Seems like many on this site say they believe that, but I wonder how many actually heed the command of the Lord given through Jeremiah, and again through John, to flee “Babylon”.

Expat gal
Expat gal
June 27, 2016 7:55 PM
I have heeded God’s Word. It was hard to leave behind friends & family & everything I, along with my husband & family have ever known, but His voice was so clear & strong that I could not disobey. Living in a different country with different culture, customs & language is challenging but I know God will not forsake me or my family. When I left Babylon, I heard a great quote from Rick Wiles that I took to heart about REMOVING Babylon from yourself. I am working on this. The materialism, of buying things you do not need, has been removed from my life. I am working on other Babylonian characteristics so these will not separate me from Our Father. My biggest challenge, even with the move, is to impress upon my husband & children, the lateness of the hour. Please pray for their eyes to continue to be opened to just how late it is. For others of this community in this same situation, I know there are many from the posts I have read, I will pray for all of you. There are so many reasons to feel stress in these times. Some days, the spiritual battle drains all my energy & then I remind myself, Jesus conquered our world. The future & our destiny is known to God & is squarely in His hands. May we all pray for each other that the seriousness of these times do not cripple, depress or cause us to stagnate. May each of us tap into the power Our Father offers us through .his faithfulness so that we can be ready for the battle we are facing & honor God through our actions & words, This community is an amazing blessing & I am thankful to all the contributors. Not… Read more »
Diana
Diana
June 27, 2016 10:13 PM

Expat gal,
Thankyou for such a beautiful, heartfelt post.One can truly feel your compassion for the body of Christ as this is read.I will be lifting your family up in prayer.I do understand some of what you say.I have left family,friends, etc to go where God has called me.The road has not been an easy one.And all I can do is “remember Lots wife”…..Not look back.I am in the U.S,but in a mountainous region.Your prayer says alot..”.May we all pray for each other……etc….all that you said above…Yes, we will need to be battle -ready.Father is cleaning us up to where we will be baptized with His Holy Spirit and Fire…….There will come an awakening for some when everything that can be shaken will shake..Others will grow harder hearted….but we as a body of believers need to strengthen the weak while we can.Satan’s job is the accuser of the brethren and he finds many willing vessels to accuse others with…Your post is an encouragement to the body.Blessings to you today and your family.And YES an especially big blessing to Pastor Faircloth and his family for his faithfulness,to James and his family for their faithfulness …….seek him while he is near z3’ers….blessings. ….

Expat gal
Expat gal
June 27, 2016 10:25 PM

Thank you Diana. Blessings to you as well! What amazing loyalty you have shown through your Obedience. I do not yet know God’s purpose for moving us but I am ready and willing for what He asks. I do not find it coincidental that I continue to feel more at peace with the idea of standing up for what is right, true & holy, even if it may cost me my life. What a profound transformation from where I was 1 year ago when I left Babylon and worried if my faith would stand the tests I knew I would experience. Now I know in my soul & in my Spirit that glorifying God in any small way I can, matters more to me than anything else at this point in time.

June 28, 2016 4:23 AM

Thank you Diana for the blessing!

June 28, 2016 4:22 AM

Thank you Expat Girl for your comments and perspective! May the Father bless you and your family on your journey! We will be praying for you!

Sandra
Sandra
June 27, 2016 8:31 PM

Praying for you! Here is a video which includes a prayer that is from the believing partner to the un-believing partner. It is for couples who are “unequally yoked” and to bring light into the partner that is in darkness.

Eliana
Eliana
June 27, 2016 7:42 PM

There are at least a few who have physically fled “Babylon”. Our little family left last July less than 24 hours after it was confirmed that the US is Mystery Babylon, and I have contact with a few others who have or are in the process.

jim mccollam
June 28, 2016 11:10 AM

Savage, each one of us must be obedient and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. He prompted us to leave California 23 years ago and move to the Flathead valley in Montana. He is going to need spiritual doctors and nurses as chaos ensues to give the water of life to those hungry and thirsty for truth. You cannot improve on simple obedience. If we keep our head on his chest and our ears open he will guide each one of us and we will walk in perfect peace and joy.

June 28, 2016 2:17 PM

Amen Jim, Thanks!

June 28, 2016 6:32 AM

Hey Savage, thank you for your passion for the things of the Father and His Kingdom. Blessings!

DFM
DFM
June 28, 2016 1:14 AM

I believe that passage is God calling them “HOME” not out of the US and the plagues that are to come here on earth.

David
David
June 28, 2016 1:33 AM

Not sure about daughter Babylon but Mystery Babylon is Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is not America. America has not spilled the blood of prophets. Mecca imports everything and many Nations have become rich.selling them goods. Every item listed in the Bible on MB, they import. They build or produce nothing. Just dig oil. Mecca has been the devils worship den for thousands of years and God will allow its total destruction soon. Be ready. There is no “pre-trib” rapture. You will be here to witness it all..

June 29, 2016 7:35 AM

Thank you Ed! Be blessed!

June 28, 2016 6:31 AM

Thank you Ed for your comments!. You are blessed!

June 27, 2016 3:54 PM

Thank you Ed for your comments, they are confirming words! Blessings!

Marvin Craion
June 27, 2016 1:44 PM

Benjamin Faircloth I’am convinced of this one thing and that is there’s nothing anyone can say to wake up this nation and the church. There’s something very wrong when one can get over a thousand comments when mentioning “Brexit” Stock market, or finances but only a few will respond to God’s Warnings. Russia and China will invade the United States from the North the Lord showed me this in a prophetic dream. On Dec. 7 2015 He said that we will be known as the “Weeping Nation” and that it would affect every man, woman and child When the Lord said, it would affect children I pondered in my heart why would a child be concerned with the affairs of this nation. A week later, the Lord said, “orphans” when the “fireballs” rain from heaven! We are entering into what I would call the “Rahab period” meaning those that feared, obeyed, and believed God and their families was spared. God bless you and your family.

June 27, 2016 3:38 PM

Thank you Marvin for sharing your comments and warnings. I agree with you about the nation and church not waking up. But as you know there will be a sudden wake up call that no one can ignore. There will be no more hitting the snooze button! I appreciate your heart. Blessings to you!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
June 27, 2016 4:22 PM

Marvin, I have had similar dreams about a China and Russian invasion, and thank you Mr. Faircloth for your word and being obedient to the Lord.

Jen b
Jen b
June 27, 2016 5:13 PM

I had the same dream. I was on a bus with people and I looked to my left and thought I saw a shooting star then I looked further ahead and saw it was bombs. I tried to get off the bus or go somewhere but I saw army men on the streets so we couldn’t leave. I told everyone on the bus to hold hands and pray because I knew would die. I held hands but all the sudden it was night time and I looked up to the sky and saw a glorious angel coming down from the sky. I knew it was Jesus! Then I woke up. In my dream we were being bombed by China.

June 28, 2016 4:26 AM

Thank you Jen b for sharing your experience! Blessings!

June 27, 2016 6:08 PM

Thank you Michelle! Blessings!

Mimi
Mimi
June 27, 2016 3:12 PM

James prophesied the Brexit passing and so everyone shares comments because the Brexit is a major signpost prophetically. I believe some very tumultuous days are ahead and will be traced back to this historic event

Ed h
Ed h
June 27, 2016 3:47 PM

Mimi I agree. Brexit is more than a vote it is huge for Britain and the entire world. The EU is falling apart. Keep an eye on Germany because they and Russia could lead to Ezekiel 38. Lord help us all to draw closer to you and our family because our days of American life are soon going to be very different.

Lee
Lee
June 27, 2016 2:21 PM

Not my intention to create controversy on this site, but I do have to agree with Marvin’s comment I just quoted. Though each of us are called on to focus on certain things, sometimes different focuses, articles that Pastor Faircloth and others that are “non market/trading” focused seem much more important to me. But that’s just me.

I strongly suggest that folks read Terry Bennett’s last two public announcements released on June 21, 2016 concerning his “25 points of events” and a prophetic revelation of Donald Trump on this main website under the “announcement” section. Then follow up with listening to Rick Wiles and Terry Bennett from June 24, 2016.

Wow, is all I can say.

melisa l skaggs
melisa l skaggs
June 27, 2016 9:38 PM

I was shown that as we in a dream about Russia and china

Mark Sellers
June 27, 2016 2:54 PM

I read this and my heart just leaped with a resounding “YES”! I then asked the Lord about this word, and this is what He gave me just now:

Your days are numbered in my Book: I know the End from the Beginning! Time is up; time for your own machinations, devises, schemes and petty plans. My Time has come: time of judgment, mercy, grace and reaping.

The Day is coming, soon, when you will no longer work; for the darkness has arrived. My Flock will be scattered, each will need to hold fast to My Staff.

I will NOT leave or forsake you, you who hear my Voice will follow ME.

I then asked Him for Scriptures, and He gave me these passages:
Psalm 23
Isaiah 19
2 Peter 3
Hosea 4

I noticed that all of these passages that God gave me, in confirmation, relate to the images/descriptions in Isaiah 47, as well as the word He gave me just now!

Blessed be the Name of the LORD!! He is merciful, gracious and kind to tell us what He requires, and then, on top of all that, He gives us what we need to be pure and righteous: the precious Blood of His Son, Jesus Christ! Amen and Amen.

June 27, 2016 4:07 PM

Hey Mark that calls for a Holy Woohoo! Thank you for sharing your words! Bless you!

Mimi
Mimi
June 27, 2016 3:54 PM

Very powerful confirmation. We prepare our hearts Lord for a mighty harvest of souls for Your Glory!

KatieTroutman
KatieTroutman
June 27, 2016 9:39 PM

VERY important word of warning from Mena Lee Grebin.

Donna
Donna
June 27, 2016 9:52 PM

Just looked at mena’s website. She is spot on. Thanks for the link Katie!

Ed manchur
Ed manchur
June 27, 2016 11:05 PM

To All

Such a blessing to read the comments!! I understand that the climate meeting in Paris at the end of June is a clandestine meeting to approve the two-state solution concerning Israel. If so, and it is approved, I believe the U S will be judged accordingly as it is always holds a “veto” vote–this time it may NOT veto

June 28, 2016 4:29 AM

Thank you Ed for the heads up!

Eliana
Eliana
June 27, 2016 7:54 PM

I believe this word is true. The Lord spoke to me in the middle of the night last July that my husband and I would see Babylon burning. We immediately fled with our toddler twins & ended up in Chile. Yesterday at our church, there were little paper flags of different countries pasted along a beam at the front of the church. I don’t know why; we don’t understand much of anything at church without a translator since we still know only minimal Spanish. What stood out to me was that the pieces of paper flag for America had separated and curled up to the point that I could hardly recognize it. All of the other flags were perfect. I really felt God confirming to me the judgement and destruction coming to America. It pains me to know this is true, however, God’s word says that heaven rejoices when Babylon falls.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 28, 2016 5:15 PM

Reminds me of the last summer Olympics, (I believe) when for no apparent reason the US flag just fell to the ground from the stadium during the National Anthem. If memory serves, it was being played for Serena Williams at the time, since she just won the gold medal. I was watching the swim trials the other night (I like to watch the swimming) and thinking to myself, “This could be it.” I would be SHOCKED if the Olympics start on time and/or even happen at all. I just don’t think people get how meaningless these things will be overall, especially in comparison to eternity. EVERYTHING is about to change. Like the Pastor said, “Our norma will be abnormal.” I told my wife people will realize very soon the ONLY thing that will matter is eternal salvation. Nothing else. Unfortunately for many, it will be too late by the time they realize that.

June 28, 2016 4:31 AM

Wow Eliana, that is very sobering experience. Blessings to you and your family on your journey!

Shelley
Shelley
June 27, 2016 7:53 PM

This is going to sound strange, has anyone been seeing movement out of the corner of your eye and nothing is there? I have been experiencing this for a week.

Rachel Baxter
June 27, 2016 10:01 PM

Shelley – I believe you are seeing in the spirit. This is a gift from God. You could be seeing both angelic protection and demonic presences. Ask the Holy Spirit next time which it is. Go with your first thought in answer to the question, if it is angelic, welcome it and seek the Lord for understanding. It may be that He has put angels at your command to do the work He has given you. If the answer is demonic, tell the spirit you see it and command it to go in the name of Jesus. Then, ask Holy Spirit to come and give you a fresh infillng.

Kristina
Kristina
June 28, 2016 8:37 AM

Thank you Shelley for mentioning this, I too have found myself turning to look for what I saw fleeting pass.
Thank you Rachel too, I recently wondered bout the work the Angels wait for me to send them to do. I appreciate the reminder to take it directly to the Holy Spirit. It’s comforting to know others are experiencing this too, so I will pray a blessing over each of us now as well when I see something.

Shelley
Shelley
June 28, 2016 12:47 AM

Thank you Rachel for the great advice and understanding. God bless you.

Diana
Diana
June 27, 2016 9:38 PM

Wow Shelley…I have. ..at about 2 weeks I believe. And often….Sometimes looks like someone just walked past my windows, back door,and then sometimesome like something ran real fast from the corner of my eye view. I also had the smell of the Lord’s visit 4 days straight last week.I wouldn’t have told anyone had you not brought it up. THANKYOU.
I do pray over my house,property,pets, self etc.daily.Always enlisting the help of angels daily.And anointed the windows and doorposts.

Shelley
Shelley
June 28, 2016 12:51 AM

Diana I to pray for God’s warring mighty angels to surround my grandchildren and my other family members, I have started doing this now.

Diana
Diana
June 28, 2016 8:24 AM

Yes,Shelley that’s wonderful that you too are doing this.The LORD allowed me to experience something that revealed 2 things to.me that I will.never forget. One was devils hate it when you ask for the angels to show up and fight on your behalf….and two,devils hate it when you apply the (oil) or (wine)(representing the blood of Jesus) on your doorposts and entrances to your house ,children ,pets,etc.They just hate the power that’s in the blood of the LAMB.
Blessings to you today 🙂

Kristina
Kristina
June 28, 2016 8:41 AM

Thank you Diana, good advise. God Bless you

Diana
Diana
June 28, 2016 4:19 PM

You also sister:)

Bridget B
June 28, 2016 1:27 AM

In Brisbane both me and my friend and husband saw ufos (different times) the night of the brexit vote.

Cast away in Jesus name. The ufo disappeared.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 27, 2016 8:45 PM

Yes. A LOT! I thought I was crazy! Thank you, that I’m not the only one! However, I think something is there. Praying over my house and family for God’s supernatural protection and for His guardian, warring and protecting angels to be posted in every corner.

Shelley
Shelley
June 27, 2016 8:54 PM

Oh good! I am not alone. I was wondering if it was my guardian angels doing huge battles keeping me safe. There must be some kind of warfare going on. Thank you Ken. God keep you and yours safe.

Sandra
Sandra
June 28, 2016 12:32 PM

A few weeks ago as I was praying I heard a metal on metal sound like swords connecting. I smiled to myself and thought about my guardian angel defending me and maybe I was right 🙂

ray whalley
ray whalley
July 12, 2016 4:09 AM

me to Shelley for months

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
June 29, 2016 12:43 AM

I’ve been hearing music in my house but no iPhone or redio is on

Diana
Diana
June 30, 2016 7:51 PM

Danielle…saw your post.Sometimes you don’t see them when they are a few days into it.but to let you know I posted above about the things that had been going on here.And I never thought to mention that 2xs during these 2 weeks that I heard the radio playing when I was here…in the kitchen. Funny thing it soundt a bit like pop/ rock???

DFM
DFM
June 28, 2016 12:54 AM

Me too! I had hallucinations following my exposure to mold, but that was years ago, so the movements aren’t normal but I assumed it may have been related, but maybe not?

Sandra
Sandra
June 27, 2016 8:21 PM

Yes! I always have, especially as a child, but it’s happening lots in the past couple weeks. I see both shadowy things and more recently, lighter things.

David Compton
David Compton
June 27, 2016 6:37 PM

Pastor:
Sometimes, I feel that I am living in the twilight zone-that is, a nation that is totally alien to me. My paternal side of the family goes back to the pilgrim colony, and American revolution; hence, I am heartsick as I see what we have become as a nation. Mom’s side came over to Ellis island, and they loved this nation! I am glad that they both are at rest with The Lord at Arlington.
The Christians that I know are basically Christian television fans, and they love a smooth word. We have been warned for years, but we have ignored and mocked those (like myself) that have spoken of these events and times in which we live. Indeed, l have lost many friends over this very issue.
In the past, we have experienced the Clinton administration Ahab and “jez”;however, I believe that the Lord has shown me that athaliah is about to be revealed in the sense that she will attempt to destroy the true church remnant (represented by the davidic line and Jehoash). Yet, just as one single heir of the line was preserved, a small remnant in this day will be protected from this modern day descendent and type of jezebel/athaliah.
In essence, pastor, you are once again correct; nonetheless, out of the coming carnage, a bride will emerge (a remnant Davidic line type) that will provide light in a very dark time in history.
God bless all,
DavidI
Prayer would be appreciated at this time for a health problem. I hope this request is permissible on this forum. If not,I apologize.

Shelley
Shelley
June 27, 2016 8:04 PM

David i am praying for complete health for you and the devil will not bother you with it again. Through the blood and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the power He has given us in the indwelling Holy Spirit. amen

David Compton
David Compton
June 28, 2016 3:28 PM

Thanks so very much!! I sure was rebuking the devil and quoting scripture in that doctor’s office this morning! God bless you!! I sure hate hospitals.

Cali
Cali
June 29, 2016 2:51 AM

:))

June 28, 2016 4:35 AM

Thank you David for sharing. We will be praying for your health and that Divine healing would spring up within your body! By His stripes, His Blood, you ARE HEALED! Blessings to you David!

David Compton
David Compton
June 28, 2016 3:18 PM

Thanks for all of the prayers. After a very rough night ( I was in so much abdominal pain),I prayed in the er this morning, and the ct scan wasn’t showing that surgery was necessary. I am feeling better; and, indeed, as in many times in the past, the Lord has healed me!!! Praise the Lord!!!

June 29, 2016 7:38 AM

Awesome David!

Cali
Cali
June 28, 2016 12:23 AM

David stand on Isaiah 53:5 (and don’t go by how you feel but what the Word says)
Blessings

David Compton
David Compton
June 28, 2016 3:23 PM

You are correct, my friend in Christ, and I did just that!!! Yes, one must stand on the word and not feelings (and I sure felt horrible)!

Marilee
Marilee
June 27, 2016 7:45 PM

Hal Turner:
Reliable word that Bank of America branch managers just received a message via the U.S. Federal Reserve Wire system from the US Federal Reserve instructing them to “perhaps be ready for a one-week universal shut-down of the banking system”, including access to checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards and ATM’s.
Reliable word also has it that BofA bank branches received a shipment of signs last week, reading
“We’re sorry, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot be open at this time.”
This raises the likelihood of a ONE WEEK LONG bank holiday coming soon.
It would be wise to have some cash around because checks, credit cards, CDs don’t work when the banks are closed and it appears ATM’s will be offline too. If you have CDs it might be worthwhile to cash them even though there is a penalty. If you have anything inside Safe Deposit Boxes in the bank that you may need, make certain you empty those safe deposit boxes tomorrow!
Additional word as of 8:08 PM EDT is that a silent run is taking place on many U.S. Banks with customers withdrawing huge amounts from all banks almost everyday. My source says that unless Congress comes through with a plan which will stop the silent run, Banks will be forced to close to stop the run.
The US Senate is voting tonight on a 400 page Bill to address the financial crisis and it is expected the US House of Representatives would take up the Senate Bill by Friday. If this new Bill is defeated the same way the last one was defeated, it is likely all US banks would be ordered to close as soon as ALL OF NEXT WEEK.
More details as they become available. . . . . .

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 27, 2016 9:18 PM

ANZ & ASB banks have said “we’re strong and able to weather any storm”. I got told the same thing by my boss two weeks before being furlowed. They deny right up until the last second.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
June 28, 2016 5:16 AM

Looks like this report was from 2008 🙂

Lee
Lee
June 28, 2016 1:05 PM

Yes, it’s from 2008. Is there a website out there “recycling” this?

DFM
DFM
June 28, 2016 1:04 AM

I bank at Bank of America, and my closest branch is located inside a Kroger grocery store. They have a sign up announcing their permanent closing this July 27th, 2016.

Not sure if this is related, or coincidental, but I don’t much believe in coincidences any more.

Marilee
Marilee
June 27, 2016 7:49 PM

Now, I am not sure this was dated today. This could be old news from a couple of years ago. Feel free to delete it if I misquoted…