“This will be the hour that My bride, My true Church, will shine as never seen before!”

My current employment, of almost 20 years, has been a blessing from the Lord in many ways. My sales territory consists of the Inland NW, covering Eastern Washington, through Idaho and Montana. I also cover the B.C. Canadian Interior. I drive throughout these areas and I never get tired of the spectacular, raw, beauty of God’s Creation. Every Season is amazing, but what really impacts me is, from Spring through Fall, the overwhelming abundance these lands produce. Every year, without fail, are God’s rich blessings. These territories I drive through are major agricultural and ranching lands. Orchards, vineyards, wheat, potatoes, legumes, etc. are every where. The Pacific Northwest is also fat with natural resources such as salmon, and the evergreen forests.

I don’t know about you, but when I walk through one Costco or Walmart, I’m blown away by the abundance of choices we have to chose from. Blessings from our Heavenly Father are always around me as I drive throughout these areas of the USA and Canada. Over the last few years I have been wondering how God continues to bless us with this ongoing, year-to-year, plenty, despite the apostasy and downward slide our nation has been experiencing for many years now.

On my way to Canada this past week, this verse came to mind again, as it has many times before.

“Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?” (Romans 2:4)

Then the Lord told me the following:

“I have reached out to your nation for many years to return to Me with their whole hearts. I have witnessed, with great sorrow, how it (USA) has allowed terrible injustices on their fellow man. The African American, the Native American, the Jew, Japanese, Chinese, have been abused for the purposes of Mammon, beyond belief. Many have been stripped of their livelihoods, possessions, and lives, in order to further the agenda of Hell in your land. And, as if this isn’t enough, now they have turned on the innocents and the unborn children, to deepen their pockets and enlarge their kingdoms. But, just as Abel’s blood cried out of the Earth, so too the blood of these oppressed people has, and is, crying out to Me in this hour!

I have chastened your nation in times past hoping America will repent and turn from their wicked ways. I have blessed this nation beyond any nation in history in the hope that America would wake up and recognize My Goodness poured out upon it and come and reason together with Me, that I might forgive and heal her. America has only slid lower into Satan’s lap, doing his bidding and completing his plan for her. Even My Church, in your nation, that has My Word and Its Truth, and the history of Israel in times past, has, for the most part, turned a deaf ear to My Pleadings, through My Spirit, and My Servants that I have called to be My Watchmen and Light Bearers in this dark hour of America’s history.

My Word is clear about what happens to an unrepentant nation that I have blessed and set apart from other nations, a nation that has had My Spirit shine brightly, as a Beacon, to other countries, and proclaimed My Truth to those in ignorance and deception. A nation, whose salt has lost its savor, is only good for scattering on the ground and be trampled on. As I have shown what has happened to such a nation in the past, this too is about to come upon America. The vials are full with the tears of the slain and oppressed in your nation.

America, that has cried out against the evils of Nazism, Communism, and other forms of tyranny that take the lives of the innocents, has now become worse than these! Where is the judgment against your war crimes!? Do you think I have not seen the rank corruption that drives your American policy throughout the Earth?! You perpetrate all forms of sexual perversion and enslave the innocent to fulfill your lusts! I have shown you what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah! Do you think these sins have escaped My notice?! You rob, cheat, steal, and murder, to line your pockets with gold. America is sick beyond healing, from the head to the feet. The whole nation reeks as a stagnant swamp and its rankness has reached My Nostrils!

The time has come, and now is, when My justice and judgment on this nation must begin! You will rue the day you turned your back on Me. But, in My great wrath on this nation, there will also be My great mercy and grace for those who call out to Me and repent with a sincere repentance. I discipline in My Love. I desire that all men be saved from eternal hell fire. There will be those that turn from wickedness and come to Me. But, many, if not most, will only continue in the enemy’s deception and turn a blind eye to Me. They will suffer the consequences of their misguided actions.

As for My holy remnant, I say, Fear not! I AM WHO I AM and I change not! I know who is My own, and I will never leave nor forsake you. Follow Me, if even unto death, for death is only an exit into my reality. I have made all things ready in My realm for My beloved. Some will be brought home sooner than others. For those that remain, in the midst of My judgment, I have a mighty work for you to do before you come Home. This will be the hour that My bride, My true Church, will shine as never seen before! Did I not say you will do greater works than what I did?! My body, joined under My headship, and fully armored with all I will provide, will go forth and deal a mighty blow to the serpent’s head. Then all of Heaven and Earth will see My glory revealed through My bride as I have declared in My word! This will be her finest hour, before My wrath envelopes the entire Earth.

Be encouraged My love, My choice one! Many children will come to Me in this time. The harvest will be great, so prepare yourself in Myself and we will complete My great plan that I ordained before the creation!”

Author: Doug MacCallum

Doug MacCallum has been walking with the Lord over 40 years. He attended a Bible college for about 12 years, full and part time. He is an avid and ongoing student of the Word, always learning and growing in Him. He and his wife of 34 years have raised two children, now adults, and married, and have some grand kids too. Doug is employed as a regional sales manager and travels often throughout the Northwestern US, where he resides, and BC, Canada. He received the prophetic gift about 35 years ago. Doug’s heart is to fully know Him, Ephesians 4:1-16.

Ed W.
Ed W.
September 18, 2017 3:54 pm
Received Sept 17, 2017 America has been weighed in the balances and found wanting. How many more warnings are necessary before judgment falls more heavily? How many must perish before they turn to Me for answers? I AM on My throne. The next judgment will shake the earth and men’s hearts will fail them for fear of what is coming on the earth. Signs will be in the skies. The heavenly signs will increase. Meteors. Asteroids. Comets. Solar flares. Strong winds. Droughts. All of these will increase in intensity and destructive power. Darkness will fall on many cities plagued by strikes from the sky. Prolonged darkness will begin in many places around the world and in America. Without Me, you can do nothing. I AM your Shield and Buckler. I AM your strength. I AM your Life everlasting. Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things.’ Jeremiah 13:16 Give glory to the LORD your God Before He causes darkness, And before your feet stumble On the dark mountains, And while you are looking for light, He turns it into the shadow of death And makes it dense darkness. Ezekiel 32:7 When I put out your light, I will cover the heavens, and make its stars dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, And the moon shall not give her light. Ezekiel 32:8 All the bright lights of the heavens I will make dark over you, And bring darkness upon your land,” Says the Lord GOD. Now is the time to be praying for your families, friends and your church. Many will not understand and question the severe judgments that are falling, but your confidence must be in Me. Today is the day of salvation.… Read more »
Mark Shipowick
September 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Ed W, you wrote: “The next judgment will shake the earth and men’s hearts will fail them for fear of what is coming on the earth.” I’ve wondered if that’s not the case based on Rev. 8. If the seven trumpets start on the Feast of Trumpets, only a few days away, Rev 8 says they are preceded by an earthquake. Revelation is full of symbolism so it may not be literal but prophecy is like science – the simplest and most obvious explanation is usually the best.

Dwight
Dwight
September 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Would the earthquake be the one from today in Mexico City?

Mark Shipowick
September 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Dwight, today’s quake in Mexico doesn’t fit the Rev. 8 description imo: As tragic as it was, it’s too small and it didn’t impact the US, Europe or Israel. “Judgment begins with the household of God”.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Awakening will come to this nation one more time but judgement unlike we have ever seen will be required.

James
September 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Doug, Thank you for this article! It found and hit a target in my heart.

Edith
Edith
September 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Very interesting this message of the Lord.
I am just asking myself : “why did He kept quiet during the 5 centuries of the Inquisition where the accusations and trials were done by the Dominican monks?” When I was 17 years ago (a long time ago!) , I stopped going to the Catholic church when I read a french book about Histoire de l’Inquisition. Once accused, you could never be recognized innocent and, in order to stop suffering from tortures, you would admit anything! The most striking thing I remember of the book (I did not keep it) was the Jesuit priest declaration when asked by the people : “why all of your hair is white at just 30 years old?” The answer was always the same: ” I heard the confessions of all those women and men condemned for withcraft and I knew they were all innocent people who went burning at stake.”
Maybe I will look silly to ask such a question: “Why is there no punishment from God for the clergy of the Catholic church (pope, cardinals, bishops, etc) who gave for so many centuries such a bad example to church-going people?
After all, it is not like a politician, you cannot choose and vote for a pope or impeach him…
Even the protestants church go their own witch trials (Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Scotland, etc.).
I would like to understand the silence of God about this dark age.

Lee Evans
September 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Hello Edith:

I thought this message may assist you with some answers.
HEARING THE VOICE OF GOD

Best regards,

Lee

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 20, 2017 9:14 am
Edith, I think your answer to that question is found in our Father’s word beginning at Galatians 6:7 and it is quoted in the KJV as such, ‘Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.’ But, it continues on at verse (1) of the same chapter of Galatians 6: “Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden. Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.” Spread forth the good news of His Word and let Him bring forth the judgment on those who call themselves by His Name but do lie. I will tell you my testimony of how God showed me to ‘Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is… Read more »
Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 18, 2017 6:10 pm
Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
September 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Yes, I also believe there will be a great healing and restoration throughout the Body. There has to be in order for the Body to work as One under His Headship. We are The Body of Christ!! What a staggering concept. No matter what color or race the Body is born from above in His Spirit where there is neither Jew nor Greek.

Abby
Abby
September 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Amazing word, Doug! May God bless you!

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
September 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Thank You for blessing us with your word. So encouraging, to God be the Glory!

Michele
Michele
September 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Sir,Did you come thru Goldendale Wa a few years back during one of our forest fires up on Hwy 97.My daughter
talked to a man at the store .They talked about rebuking the fire and this Doug asked her where she fellowshied at.
This is to let you know their is a fellowship at the old elementary school in Goldendale called Fathers House Fellowship.
It is a fivefold ministry and is mostly composed of the least of these.Someday soon our Goldendale will be a might spiritual
Goshen.If its possible that you are that Doug ,please let me know.I have asked the Lord over the years to reveal that
particular intersessor .Thanks for your time.In Him,michele

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
September 19, 2017 8:36 am

Doug, thank you for the picture you have painted of God’s abundance and the reminder that it is given to lead us to repentance. Right now I acknowledge all of God’s Goodness, including the food I ate today, the gasoline in my car and even the searing heat in my village this afternoon. All are gifts from the Father. May I continue to be grateful.

I am confused about one thing though- how can “many, if not most, continue in the enemy’s deception” and yet “The harvest will be great, so prepare yourself”? It does not seem that both can be true.

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
September 19, 2017 9:39 am

Hi Saeng. The word “great” does carry various meanings. The amount or number of something is among them. However, since God is not the author of confusion, I believe He is referring to something else. In the N.T. the Greek word “Megas”, G3173 in Strong’s, carries various meanings, but if you check the N.T. verses that use this word, you’ll see many of them use it as a reference to something else other than the number or amount. The old saying, “quality verses quantity” is probably the easiest way to qualify and explain what I believe the Lord is saying in this Word. The Lord’s emphasis throughout His Word is that very thing. Becoming Christ-like and His perfected Bride is our ultimate goal. Gal 4:19;Eph 5:27.Hope this helps?

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
September 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Yes, thank you for that clarification. It’s what we have seen in persecution settings here in Asia where a small number of people (compared to the overall population) repent and follow Jesus, but they are “all in” serious. In fact, anyone who believes in such a situation has to be serious because they’re going to lose land, jobs, education for their children, freedoms and even their lives for Jesus. I have lived in such a reality. It’s a joy to walk with people who won’t turn back on Jesus, and to become such a person myself.

Indeed, if that sort of harvest is coming to America then it’s a serious wake up call to existing believers- if we are going to have any part in discipling them we need to be “all in” ourselves and know how to make a disciple.

Thank you again for explaining.

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
September 20, 2017 9:40 am

Dear Brother Saeng, May the Great and Almighty LORD continue to bless, keep, heal, and strengthen you and all those that are “ALL IN”, according to His Perfect Will, despite what you are going through! Please pray for me, my family, and all of His that have not YET experienced what you are, that we may be found faithful until the end. Praying for you too. Love in Jesus, Doug