Housing Prices Could Be Dropping Hard and Fast

house

During my prayer time today, I saw two very short visions that might indicate a big drop in housing prices coming soon.

In the first one, I saw a giant mound of dirt, about 100 feet high. On top of the mound was an unfinished house positioned at the top of the mound, right on the edge of the dirt cliff, which was right in front of me. The house was covered with the black paper-like material that builders apply prior to adding the final outside materials, such as bricks or siding. The roof was flat, not like a normal house. On top of the roof was a big sack of more of the same dirt.

Suddenly, the house slid off the edge and went into a freefall. It remained upright until it hit the ground, which was also made of dirt. As it hit, it collapsed forward a little, again right in front of me. The sack of dirt that was on the roof fell onto the ground and split open, which caused the dirt from the sack to pour out all over the ground.

Since it was an unfinished house, I believe it represented the housing construction market. After the collapse of the housing market in 2008, it was propped up by the Federal Reserve Bank making large purchases of mortgage backed securities. The impact of that crash was so large, it nearly took down the entire financial system. It impacted the housing construction market in nearly every developed nation in the world. The damage would have been much worse if not for the government bail-outs. However, nearly all developed nations are in much greater debt now than in 2008, so bail outs would be much harder to pull off this time.

I believe the ground represents the support level where housing prices will land very hard and very fast. The black color also reminded me of previous market crashes, which have been referred to as black to represent major drops, such as Black Monday and Black Tuesday.

My second vision was even shorter. I saw an upside down roof of a house falling straight down and crashing onto the ground. As it crashed, white dust went everywhere. It happened so fast I did not see where the dust came from or if there was any on the ground before the crash. Since it was the roof of a house, it might be the missing roof from the previous vision. An upside down roof could refer to homeowners being upside down on their mortgages due the drop in the value of their homes.

An alternative interpretation is a sharp drop in the price of silver because of the white dust that went everywhere (silver is called the white metal). Whether it refers to housing or silver, the roof could also represent the upper resistance level that has kept prices from moving any higher. I believe the resistance level is going to drop down very fast and crash into a firm support level.

I shared both of these visions and my interpretations with Jim Reeve, author of The Handbook of Prophetic Trading. He provided the following comments:

“Below are just some thoughts, not firm conclusions.  I believe these are market dreams.  The concept of “house” is not fully clear.  I like the reference to the past as a possible interpretation for the future.  In the past, the market crashed because of mortgages, thus housing was the main asset class that tripped the crash into everything else.  The next crash may have a different cause, but the result is the same.  Asset prices will drop.  The market “house” is built upon a mountain of dirt (debt), just like 2008.   The house is incomplete in the sense that we’ve not rebuilt our economy, including the literal housing portion.

I like your idea of “black” being an indicator of a Black day.  I think that fits the context pretty well.  The market “house” falls down the mound of debt because that mountain cannot sustain the asset prices.  The dirt on the roof also falls down, which could be something like derivatives that rest upon the asset structure of the market.  The “house” is like security for the roof “dirt” (derivative claims) and since the house falls, the underlying value of the contingent (and leveraged) claims must fall as well.   So, the mountain is like core debt in the economy and the dirt on the roof is like specific instruments, like credit default swaps, that rest upon the asset price of the “house”.

I agree, the roof could be like upper resistance that falls.   It is also the covering of the house.  In a sense the FED has been acting like a cover for the house (market), and maybe the falling roof is saying something about the loss of FED credibility.  The roof is also a picture of an arrow pointing down.  I’ve seen white dust before as silver, so that is a possibility.   The idea of being “upside” down also fits.”

This is not a recommendation for homeowners to sell their homes, but it could be a warning to seek God for further confirmation and direction about how to prepare for a potential sharp drop in home prices.

Jeff
Jeff
July 27, 2016 11:57 PM

Glad this post came up because it’s been in my mind and prayers. Especially everyone’s interpretation that “white” refers to silver.
First, when the market implodes and all “leveraged” assets fall, homes will drop like a rock. Silver and gold ARE NOT leveraged assets and represent THE ONLY safe haven. Safer than FAZ and UVXY.
I called the ’07 real estate crash and expect another to follow soon. When this occurs (unlike prognosticators on this site) you will again be able to buy a house for a bag of silver (like 1980).
Please explain to me again why a “white” colored yacht denotes bearish silver. A yacht represents wealth.
James, I have to ask you, why give so much credence to something that is not scripturally based, not fundamentally(economically) based, and against what the rest of the world perceives as value (silver).
I believe you make a huge mistake in that.
Dreams aside, silver/gold will have more value than FAZ and UVXY combined in the VERY near future.

TAJ
TAJ
July 28, 2016 10:43 PM

Gold going to 700 or less, silver under 10 before the bottom is in. will take time. The deflation will spare no assets. anytime one becomes 100% convinced of a trade, to the point of rejecting any other possibility, they are probably wrong, notwithstanding revelation. time will tell.

Julz
Julz
July 28, 2016 11:33 PM

Historically central banks have always opted for devaluation vs gold as the means of escape from excessive debt and asset price deflation. This was true after WW1, Great Depression, WW2 and the end of Bretton Woods. These periods were frequently preceded by asset price deflation first just as we experienced in 2008/2009, we are now in the period of devaluation.

The devaluation response to the pain of 2008/2009 (zirp, nirp and QE) is well established now and we won’t be getting off that train until the central banks have succeed in devaluing currency and debts. There is zero incentive for them to change the policy response of the last 100 years and suddenly reverse course and allow massive defaults and deflation to take hold.

Some have suggested that central banks won’t have a choice and that they will be overwhelmed by the market. They may not be able keep stock prices and house prices high if disaster strikes but central banks do have complete power when it comes to debasing and devaluing their currency as a means of keeping debt burdens sustainable (helicopter money is always available)

TAJ
TAJ
July 29, 2016 6:38 AM

Good morning Julz, the only reason i mentioned gold/silver is because right or wrong, there is a sound school of thought that suggest the metals will crash with everything else, it’s called “all the same market.” you can study the theory, see Bob Prechter. That does not negate the real possibility that metals will rocket up, in the future, but only after the deflation cycle is ending. In a nutshell, the pumping in will not keep pace with the rate of deflation, in other words, we are deflating faster than they can reflate. I felt compelled to place this view in the system, right or wrong, because sometimes i feel folks get too married to the gold arguments, they could be right, but they need to be informed that other smart people with good intentions see it different.

Julz
Julz
July 29, 2016 7:50 AM

True and it’s all in the hands of central bankers ultimately, if they respond fast to a crash with QE or helicopter money the gold bulls will be correct, if they allow a solid bout of deleveraging and deflation to occur before hitting that panic button everything could go down first.
My observation to date however is that central banks have increasingly little tolerance for allowing things to escalate and will prime those pumps at the first signs of real trouble.

Dean
Dean
July 28, 2016 2:47 PM

Jeff, please, first, do your homework on “money.” (Let me give you a hint: 3700). I’m not saying that I agree with the authenticity of anyone’s dreams or their interpretations as being of divinity, but, some things are simple, and this is one of them.

Second, understand that, as of now, prices are controlled by earthly factions (-cough- ESF -cough-). The value of elements assigned by God is not the monetary value that they enjoy now, in this world, and while this world continues on, that mis-assignment of value may continue. God knows. We don’t.

Please don’t interpret my comment here as discouragement against owning metal; I believe that white metal is God’s true money.

Ali
Ali
July 28, 2016 1:41 PM

Hello All,

I am wondering would it be safe to buy gold and silver now? and if so where would I be able to get some from? I would encourage everyone to be safe.

Dean
Dean
July 28, 2016 2:30 PM

For the purpose of “getting one’s feet wet,” this is a fantastic offer:

I have no interest in this retailer or this mint, but I have had good experiences with both.

The purchase itself would be safe, but whether it or is not prudent, is anyone’s guess.

faith
faith
July 28, 2016 2:10 PM

Hi Ali, in my opinion now is the time to buy gold and silver before there is some big “event” that makes it more scarce. I’ve bought it when the price was high and when it was low. I was buying silver in the run up to $49 in 2011 and I don’t regret it. I am more biased towards silver as that has the greater potential for increase percentage wise however I believe it’s good to have gold as well. You can buy from a local coin dealer, APMEX, Provident Metals and others as well. I like the idea of buying from Kingdom Talents though I have not done that yet. Most of the bigger name pm dealers are reputable.
Best wishes.

Ali
Ali
July 28, 2016 3:30 PM

So when buying silver and gold..does the price matter or what the silver/gold looks like?

David Galvin
David Galvin
July 27, 2016 11:27 PM

My guess is the housing market crash. James, a week or so ago you talked about a short fall of silver. Silver went from 21.00 to about 19.25. That dream/vision seems to have come and, maybe, now passed.

We all know that gold and silver will soon rise. More than likely as we get closer and closer to the October 2 D-date when China’s dollar is part of the SDR.

In my layman’s opinion, the drop of the housing prices will allow those that are awake to “get out of dodge” before the SHTF scenario. Now, I do not have any prophetic insight on this, but I would assume the Lord will do this so those who are awake can move to a safer place. This would definitely be beneficial for those who live in the cities.

DavidM
DavidM
July 27, 2016 11:54 PM

I agree, a few months ago, I know God has told me to sell my house. I believe housing prices will soon drop dramatically, and people will be upside down on their mortgages. The Lord even showed me what city to move to, that it will be a place of refuge in the future. God bless.

David Galvin
David Galvin
July 28, 2016 12:21 AM

Brother, please tell me where you will move. My wife and I are researching where to move.

DavidM
DavidM
July 28, 2016 1:04 AM

Hi David, He has shown us to move to Kerrville, Tx. (Texas Hill Country). We currently live about 45 minutes North of Houston, but, the Lord showed me, my wife and my son, the the Gulf coast will be destroyed by great flooding. God bless.

David Galvin
David Galvin
July 28, 2016 9:14 AM

Thank you, brother! I had a possible job opportunity come up a few months ago. It was in Houston. My spirit had a bad feeling about it and I did not interview.

David
David
July 29, 2016 12:49 AM

I would stay away from all coastlines and all major fault lines, and all the big cities in the U.S. God has given me dreams of large cities on fire, and great flooding on coastlines, possibly tsunami’s. Our only real protection will be the Lord, abiding under the shadow of the Almighty God.

Pete
Pete
July 28, 2016 8:23 PM

We were also prompted by the Lord to sell our rental property recently, which sold early this month. The property had been rented for 6 years, and needed a lot of repairs (est. about $30K) that the tenants had not told us about. The Lord also prompted me to sell it at auction, which brought in a very good price, given the condition of the property. We consider this recent successful sale as a miracle from the Lord. James’ message appears to be timely and spot on.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
July 28, 2016 5:54 PM

Hello all, after reading the comments I felt needed to comment myself. I am not someone who knows much about markets of any kind. I am not in the markets and as of right now I don’t feel any reason from God to enter them. Now with that being said, I have read and continue to read every post on Z3. Even if it talks about things I don’t fully understand. I was lead to this site by the Lord and have been amazed at some of the prophecies I’ve read. At first it was hard to fathom some of the things I read due to my own ignorance, but with prayer and faith I believe this site is a blessing from our Lord, wether we understand all the posts or not we learn a lot about the grace of Jesus Christ. I have learned that where there is more than one worshiping him he is with them, I have learned that when we all get together and put our faith together we understand more of how the word in the bible physically and spiritually works. While on this earth we all might never truly understand the way the Lord works but with faith and obedience I believe we will have better understanding of why and how his plans came to fruition. At the end of the day it’s all about how we worshipped and loved him bringing as many souls to heaven as we could for our righteous God.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
July 29, 2016 1:20 AM

Totally agree Ken.

Lee
Lee
July 27, 2016 11:07 PM

That’s always a possibility and the record number of shorts held by the bullion banks sure let’s us know their intentions (lower silver prices), but that hasn’t worked out so well lately. This week, with the FOMC release, options expiration yesterday, and “first notice day” on Friday, both gold and silver have held up quite well. That’s what the charts show on this latest pullback.

August is a major “delivery month” for gold, so most of the biggest action is on the comex gold contracts, so the next few days will be interesting. September comex silver contracts is the big month for silver with the most open interest (outside of December), so there could be quite a bit more volatility next month for silver contracts.

But for 2016, both metals have show great strength in climbing this “wall of worry” and the big attacks/raids on the COMEX exchange has not generated any significant or prolonged down swings like what occurred in the past 5 year bear market in metals.

Jeff
Jeff
July 28, 2016 12:25 AM

What everyone forgets is we ALREADY had the gold correction. It lasted 4 years. So when the market falls and the bond market falls what is left ? Guess what goes up on every market down day today ?
When the market collapses the big money will be all over gold/silver. Even if the dollar rises.
Everyone’s extrapolating what happened in the past. That was the past.
The market is at all times highs (and housing). Gold (relative to money printed) is below 1999 levels.
Don’t be deceived.

Lee
Lee
July 28, 2016 12:55 AM

Good points Jeff, but not everybody “forgets we already had the correction”. I’ve watched the gold and silver market, pretty much tick for tick, since December 2008. I just get tired of hearing that gold and silver are going to have yet one last big corrective movement down. Like Jeff Nielson over at “financialsurvivalnetwork.com”. Good grief!!

Silver topped at the end of April 2011 just shy of $50 and bottomed in December 2015. 4 years, 8 months bear.

Gold topped late August/early September 2011 at around $1,920 and was attacked after the Labor Day holiday. Also bottomed in December 2015. 4 years, 3 months bear.

Both were brutal and I have the scares to prove it.

Gary
Gary
July 28, 2016 11:51 PM

According to this recent video from Israeli News Live (https://youtu.be/z_dSvKKo-vQ ), there have been HUGE (50MT) deliveries of gold from Switzerland to the USA in May ’16 – more than all combined shipments from 2000 until present. Some are speculating it is due to growing instability in Europe and the potential for a large scale war.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
July 27, 2016 10:46 PM

I had mentioned in one of my comments a while back that I received:
August 11th and the word sub-prime

I believe it may refer to all those sub prime loans…

John K
John K
July 28, 2016 2:40 PM

Please allow me to add an experience I just had this week. I was watching a programme on home renovation and this house that had burnt down in the past was being rebuilt, retaining the old still standing walls, but the end product was an amazing reed thatch storeyed house.

The host of the programme ended with a paraphrase of these words, ‘A house epitomises human endeavours. Houses are built from design to completion through the sheer will of man’ And I took those word to heart as indeed they sounded right.

If so then, that a house is the symbol of human effort and power, then James dream would refer to that effort and power of humans already being at jeoroardy and soon to fall and crash in its entirety. All human will that is contrary to wisdom and God’s way is soon to be done away with.

Just adding my perspective, but as well appreciate other interpretations that have been presented.

Dean
Dean
July 28, 2016 1:56 PM

“Sure you can visit – we have plenty of room. You can stay in our back bedroom. But, be careful, that first step down is a duesy.”

TomP
TomP
July 28, 2016 2:30 PM

Now the mystery has been solved as to why nobody comes back to your place for a second visit……..

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 28, 2016 10:32 AM

James, I had a dream early this year about a house market crash also. I draw custom house plans for a living and I have a builder that I have drawn for, for years and we have become very good friends. Well in my dream the housing market was so bad that my friend was selling watermelons on the side of the road and his cloths were wore out like it must have lasted a long time and his melons were not very good ones either in fact his brother came by and was making fun of his melons.

John K
John K
July 28, 2016 2:46 PM

The roof of a house then would epitomize the leadership of human endeavour and that too falling down and scattering the dust seconds that the leadership of the people also falls with the people, and gets scattered.

Michael M.
Michael M.
July 27, 2016 11:07 PM

FAZ composition: Real Estate Investment Trust – 22.19%

Kathy pruitt
Kathy pruitt
July 28, 2016 6:50 PM

How will a real estate collapse effect FAZ?

Jeff