A Holocaust is Coming to America Like in the Days of Adolf Hitler

On August 13 2014, I was given a very detailed dream about the future of America.

In this dream, I was taken back to what appeared to be the 1930’s or early 1940’s. I was in a very quaint little town, just a run of the mill place, but it was bustling with activity. It seemed everyone there was busy doing different things. I was just watching them, but was not participating in what they were doing.

1930_carsThe town looked so ordinary. I saw people driving their cars down the street, old models from the 1930’s. I saw children coming home from school. I saw adults walking down the sidewalks, and others riding on bicycles. I heard a whistle blowing from a train so I believe there was a train station in town. Everything was so peaceful.

riotAnd then the scene changed. Now I was in a very similar town, but utter chaos was all around. People were not walking, but running and shouting for their children. The children were trying to hang onto their pets that were running around. I heard the sound of a train whistle blowing, but with a lot of other sounds of commotion in the background.

trucks
Suddenly armed men were getting out of armored trucks that looked like tanks. They were wearing military gear and army uniforms very similar to US military uniforms, but these were foreign soldiers. They had no smile and were not nice. When they talked, I could see they had no compassion at all.

They instructed the American citizens to go into their homes and get what they needed. They only gave them a little time to do it. I heard one of them saying that if a person did not come back out of their home within the time allowed they would be shot on the spot.

Then I saw them taking people into a facility where papers were handed out to everyone, orders instructing them what they were required to do. Christians and Jews were assigned specially marked clothes to identify them.

ongtankEveryone’s property and possessions were then taken from them so they were completely dependent on the soldiers for everything. I saw the soldiers going into homes and businesses destroying everything. They completely ransacked places and just tore everything apart. Then after they finished going through them they set the buildings on fire so the people had no place to go back to and no more businesses to operate.

Then I saw a train coming into the station. It came to take the people aboard and move many of them to camps. Everyone taken to a camp was assigned a job and given one set of clothes. Then they completely shaved all the hair off of everyone’s head.

trainsThe jobs required the people to be fit. I saw many fall people falling down and becoming sick because the jobs were very hard and they were given very little food or water, so they had very little strength.

At this point I woke up and got a drink of water, but the urgency seemed to be for me to go back to sleep, so I did. As I closed my eyes, the dream continued.

I watched as people were being hustled like cattle into a room. A large number of people were assigned to go into one large room. They were crying because they were scared, hungry, and thirsty. Some of them just laid down on the floor and didn’t wake up, overtaken by sicknesses and diseases. The soldiers just left them laying there.

Then I heard a bell ringing. Someone entered the room and instructed everyone, “Pack up! We will be deciding who stays and who goes now. Get yourselves in order so the big man can look you over! No talking!”

Then I saw people lining up in single file forming line after line. Then the big man and another man came walking down row after row looking at the people. He pushed some of them out of the line and ordered them to move to the other side of the room.

Everyone was separated from their families. Husbands were separated from their wives and children were separated from their parents. The people could only quickly say goodbye and then they were whisked away. Then I woke up.

Interpretation:

I was deeply disturbed by what I saw. I tried to go back to sleep, but then the Holy Spirit began to reveal the meaning to me. The first part of the dream showed life as it is today with everything peaceful and everyone going about their business. The second part of the dream showed the future of America after chaos suddenly broke loose.

Then the Holy Spirit said to me,

“A holocaust is coming to America like in the days of Adolf Hitler. Just like it was then, there will be no mercy shown. No one will be safe, especially the Jews. This time it is going to be much worse.

Many people have no idea what is soon going to break loose upon this nation. I have sent warnings telling them to prepare, to enter into the ark where there is rest and safety because these things are about to unfold, the likes of which have never been seen before.

I say to this generation, seek Me while I can be found, for the time is coming soon when the door will be shut forever. Many are falling for the wiles of the enemy, thinking these things will not come, but I tell you now, that day is almost upon you. All must be fulfilled now.

Empty yourselves of the world so you can see Me and hear Me. The eternal destiny of many is hanging in the balance.

People have blamed Me for the autocities that have taken place here and around the world, but it is the enemy that is doing this evil. I take no pleasure in these things that are coming. Nor do I take pleasure in a nation who has turned its back on Me, and then expects Me to pour out My blessings upon them.

Pray that YOU are found worthy to escape the things which are coming upon the earth. Selah!”

Bette Stevens

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
August 27, 2015 1:44 PM

Many are called, few are chosen. There were only seven others who believed Noah. Only Abraham and Lot and family came out of Sodom. Only 120 in the upper room on Pentecost. Only 7,000 feared the Lord of the millions of Jews during Elijah’s day. God always has a remnant. I just left my church because the pastor corrected me for questioning him about a statement he made saying the church was doing such great things across the country. This same church (A.G.) hasn’t had an alter call in two years neither has had any of the gifts of the Spirit in operation. Only one in ten of those calling themselves Christians are truly saved according to what the Lord told Mena Lee Geber. My own wife is not the women I married 24 years ago. God bless God’s tiny flock, Dolph

Billy
August 28, 2015 6:27 PM

That’s true brother Dolph, God only named 7000 as those who were still following Him. This small number grips me. What can that possibly mean in our day other than a small number will remain with the Lord in the day of trial. For sister Jolie, yes I see what you see, even in my own heart. We never discuss this in our church, full of precious believers, actively pursuing God’s kingdom on earth. But signs of his coming are like a whole different stream of thought. I truly never heard any warnings from God, that I could discern. When I stumbled upon this site and others since then, I prayed for many days “God, why haven’t I heard anything about this?!! And it irks me that I see Miley Cyrus and others in entertainment flashing the 2 – 3 like they know something’s happening on Sept 23rd… God, why haven’t I heard anything from you?” Well, God bless you all on this site for sharing your hearts and pursuing the Lord with urgency, to live holy and godly lives, quick to obey and stay close to the Lord, discerning His leading. I’ve grown to love my brothers and sisters in Christ so much more deeply in the past few months, as I cling to Jesus for strength for the days that lie ahead. I still don’t have a personal word from God about the times ahead, but to be preparing for his coming- THAT is a powerful Christian life! Thank you all for sharing.

August 27, 2015 1:57 PM

I agree, the way is far narrower than we have been led to believe. We need to learn to fear the Lord rather than take him for granted. I am proud of you for being bold to challenge your pastor. We all need to be challenged and humble enough to receive correction if needed. I would not want to be a part of a dead church either.

Carmelita COsta
Carmelita COsta
September 2, 2015 6:59 PM

I,m so bless just reading your prophetic dream. I’m Pilipino and I Hope you can understand what I’m trying to say. I love prophecy. I like to learn and to be belong to the intercession prayer group, but when I shared this t
To some of my co-workers, no one responded. But I just contacted my long time friend from La Calif and she will call me soon if what she decided. I also heard few prophets and Pastors of what’s coming to USA. I thank you for sharing your vision/dream. As what the BIble says, Our GOD, the GOD of Israel will not do something he not warn his children. Praise GOD, praise GOD,priase GOD. Please share all vision GOD given to you because, it strengthen us all. Thank you costa 95687@yahoo.co?

Bette Stevens
September 4, 2015 11:48 AM

Thank you Carmelia Csta,,,,,,,,,This dream and many visions I have had are not to bring fear,although it is mandantory to have a reverent fear of the Lord at all times…however this is to alert everyone especially those that are in a complacency attitude and think this is all a gme,,I assure you it is not……….In fact many souls are at stake………But you can contact me at,my website, should be up under the vision….God bless you…….

Karen Sue
August 28, 2015 10:37 AM

God waits, but the prophetic clock is running out, like sand in an hourglass.

Jeff
Jeff
August 27, 2015 9:01 PM

Cindy, I would say His mercy endureth forever for those who are seeking Him…….. That’s not the same as a nation that has turned their back……….. See how easy a scripture is interpreted a 1000 ways………. My favorite saying should be in proverbs….. “There are as many interpretations of the bible as there are people on this earth. God Bless

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
August 27, 2015 4:42 PM

Amen Bette – I fully agree. So many people will agree that America deserves judgment, but few are willing to admit that we deserve it NOW – versus way down the road. God has already been more than patient and long suffering with us. The time is now. I believe we have exhausted His mercy. He sees the hearts that are truly His. But as a nation, we’re done. God bless you too, and yes, praying always.

Cindy
Cindy
August 27, 2015 8:50 PM

I do agree and am completely aware of the hour we are in, but to address one point. We cannot fathom the depths of His mercy. I found 41 verses that states “His mercy endureth forever”
1Ch_16:34 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

August 27, 2015 10:58 PM

He is merciful, which is why our nation has been allowed to continue for decades while murdering millions of babies since 1973 and kicking God out of our schools and public places and on and on. To expect him to continue blessing us forever is foolish. “Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off.” (Romans 11:22)

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
August 27, 2015 2:47 PM

Yes, I agree Diana. Amen. It just makes me sad, and it bewilders me that SO many believers just do not get it. They are blinded. Today God gave me Amos 3:7-8, which says: “Surely the Lord God does nothing,
unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets. A lion has roared! Who will not fear? The Lord God has spoken!” If we are willing to take an honest, informed look at what’s going on in our world and country – economically, politically, spiritually, and so on. And with an open mind listen / read all the countless dreams / visions people have had about Obama being the AC, and what’s coming to our nation soon – then I believe we’ll then understand the urgency. God’s not obligated to give each of us ALL the details of what’s coming. But if we put all the puzzle pieces together, then we’ll have a tapestry of information on which to go by. I believe our Lion HAS roared! The Lord God has spoken. But unfortunately, too many of us (even multitudes of God’s true children) are so busy with life, that we’re not willing to hear and heed God’s warnings!!

Bette Stevens
August 27, 2015 4:15 PM

May I then ask the question,If God is not obligated to do nothing else but just give a little chastisement to america,minus the bablies that are cyring out for justice,the saints that ask “How long”,He certainly did not do a little chastisement with Israel nor with Sodom and Gomorrah,so to say the least if He doesn’t treat america the same,He may have to go back and apologize……in which case He wouldn;t be the same yesterday .today and forever…..Just as a parent or a grand parent discipline their child,after a while there has to be a consequence,if left unchecked anything could happen to that child and so without limits or boundaries that child will eventually grow to become unruly or hard to handle and the warnings will go in ,one ear and out the other.so is it with the Lord when He warns or chastises,when it gets to a point that is not working and no one is listening ,than stronger measures must happen in order to get their attention and sometimes it must be harsh and that is the way it must be dealt with because God is not just love or mercy,but Holy and Righteous and His justice will prevail…..Hence ,people that do not acknowledge the time we are in,will be one of the first to mock and turn on Jesus and on their friends ,,,,,I seen this happen……The remedy is to pray,watch and be ready and just ask the Lord to remove the scales from their eyes and prepare their heart………..Many are not spritually prepared and because hyper grace and love is all that has been taught ,we have lost our reverent fear of the Lord………..God bless you…….We shall certainly be praying….

Diana
Diana
August 27, 2015 2:32 PM

While communing with God a few days ago about this very issue, He told me He would do no less for His children than we would do for ours. When we as parents know a severe storm is heading our way, we call out to everyone in the house, alerting them to what’s coming. We gather the children together, making sure each one is in the safest place possible. If however, you have a child that doesn’t heed the warning, and fails to come into the shelter – the safe place, that child may suffer severe consequences. This Word gave me such needed peace, but at the same time an intense sense of urgency to allow myself to be used by God to sound the alarm to everyone who will listen.
All praise be to Him!

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
August 27, 2015 1:05 PM

Bette, Karen, Linda and anyone else: It’s SO frustrating for me, b/c even my best friend – who is a very godly woman, doesn’t see the urgency of the time. She believes that God would tell her that NOW is the time to prepare, if she was supposed to. She says that God has given her promises about her life and the lives of her children (who are young), and that God keeps His promises. So b/c of all that, she believes some persecution is coming – but not to the extent that we believe, i.e. internment camps, martial law, etc.
Why do so few see the urgency? Why don’t more of God’s true children get it? I feel like we are part of a vast MINORITY of people in this country. My best friend evens talks, almost mockingly, about her good friends who live nearby who are totally preparing. She and her husband are so skeptical. I asked her if she’s sought the Lord about it, and she says yes, everyday. And that God is gentle, and He warns His people. And since SHE doesn’t feel any sense of urgency or “warning,” she is not concerned or worried about getting ready for anything.
Do you see this around you? Please, what are your thoughts?

Karen Sue
August 27, 2015 10:46 AM

I had a dream this week that I was in a grocery store. Above where the food was supposed to be were pictures. The pictures didn’t match up with what was supposed to be on the shelves, but I walked around to stop only at certain pictures, as if I was deciphering a code. Then I turned around and saw a friend that I hadn’t seen in many years. In reality I have such a friend who is into health food. OK, his name was Jeffrey, which I always use as code for giraffe. Weird, I know, so in the dream he represent a giraffe. He asked me to go for a bite to eat, and buy some animals. We left the grocery store, and went to eat, then bought all kinds of animals. We went back to the market I started at, and I watched what he was going to do. He started with shopping carts, and crates and all sorts of pallets and pulled them all together on the floor, then started stacking all this stuff upward. Then he brought in the animals and began filling the ‘ark’.

Two days later I had a little message, The Ark.

Earlier on Sunday during prayer, I heard the word, Manna. Then the intercession of tears broke, and understood that man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.
It is time to prepare, long past time, but without Jesus, we won’t have the protection and guidance that we need. It’s so close, even here, but we haven’t seen it completely revealed yet.

Bette Stevens
August 27, 2015 12:17 PM

Karen,that is right on……We must seek our shelter in the ark of safety while there is still time…..only that place of safety is found in Jesus……..and we will need to learn and use high discernment as we will walk in the supernatural power and gifting of the Holy SPirit…….Our voice will need to be so attuned to the Father;s voice as we will watch supernatural manna fall when it is needed,,,,,We will solely rely on Jesus…….In the finality of things,we need to have established right now a rock solid foundation,an intimate relationship with Jesus……..Thank you for sharing and God bless…..

Linda Hasche
August 27, 2015 4:04 AM

WOW!!! Thank you Bette for sharing this. It confirms the vision I had of the Black Nazi Crosses swirling over the Northern Continent. It’s so important for all of us to bring these dreams, visions, revelations together, so we can gain a “bigger picture” of what the Holy Spirit is saying to “the bride” (the true believers and followers of Jesus) . . not all in “the church” will have “eyes to see” or “ears to hear”. May the LORD have mercy upon us all.

Bette Stevens
August 27, 2015 12:21 PM

Linda,
Thanks for sharing……Although many will not see or choose to hear,God will inspite of that .prepare the hearts and those that will and He will have His way..for it is as He wills…As a generous Father,it is time to make our stand known ,so that ALL will know,come what may,we serve a soverign and holy God that will not be shaken,that the victory is indeed won and done,and that nothing will keep us out of His hands,,,,,,,,,and yes may the Lord have mercy and may we be found worthy to escape those things which are coming upon the earth….Shalom!!!!