Historical Pattern Reveals Timing of Dark Days of Market Crash

In a dream on July 19, I saw a graph showing two upcoming drops in equities. No dates were revealed, but history gives us some insights about the timing.

Cycles analyst Chris Carolan found an amazing correlation between previous financial market crashes and lunar cycles. He found previous crashes have often hit bottom on 27th or 28th day after the seventh new moon following the spring equinox.  He summarized his findings with this statement:

“Put simply, every market participant should have his calendar marked with the “dark days” of lunar 7-27 and 7-28. Even better, everyone should calculate the time of the eighth new moon and subtract 55 hours from that point. A time window of plus or minus twelve hours from that point is the lunar calendar model for an Autumn panic’s low.” (Source: Autumn Panics by Chris Carolan)

Lunar 7-27 and 7-28 is not referring to July 27 and 28, but to the 27th and 28th day after the seventh new moon. In 2017, those dates fall on October 16 and 17, just ten weeks from today. So if we see markets declining steeply ahead of those dates, traders should close short positions by October 17.

The timing of Chris Carolan’s dark days fits well with other events happening this year.

On August 21, a solar eclipse crosses over the United States. The Bible reveals the sun and moon were given for more than just sources of light. They are also for signs and seasons (Genesis 1:14). Solar eclipses are a sign of God’s impending judgment, a warning to repent before it’s too late (Isaiah 13:9-11, Joel 2:10-11, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20, Amos 8:9-10, Matthew 24:29-30, Mark 13:24-26, Revelation 8:12). Then, exactly forty days after the eclipse is Yom Kippur, the day of atonement, starting at sunset on September 30.

Forty days is the same amount of time God gave ancient Ninevah when He sent the prophet Jonah to warn them. There is evidence showing their forty days were also preceded by a solar eclipse.

“An archaeological find of cuneiform tablets was found in the 19th century describing events in Nineveh. A famous eclipse mentioned in the tablets was known as the Bur-Sagale eclipse, which is verified by NASA as occurring on June 15, 763 BC. The path of totality was right over Nineveh. God had declared the sun and the moon were for signs, and now the Ninevites saw the wrath of God coming even before Jonah arrived a couple months later. When Jonah arrived, they were ripe for repentance.” (Source: wnd.com)

Yom Kippur begins at sunset on September 30, at the end of the forty days. It is considered one of the holiest days of the year for the Jewish people. It also marks the conclusion of ten days of repentance, starting with Rosh Hashanah, which begins at sunset on September 21. So, Yom Kippur is a day of finality, when time is up. For those who have repented, atonement is granted, but for those who have not, judgment is set. Chris Carolan’s dark days follow two weeks later, which fits a scenario where the markets start dropping steeply after Yom Kippur and hit bottom by October 17.

On September 24, national elections are scheduled in Germany. In a dream on July 26, I received a call on my cell phone from a former co-worker. He is from Germany and still has a strong German accent, which makes him a little hard to understand. In this call, he was even harder to understand because our connection kept breaking up. He said, “I have a prophetic message for you and your friends. A sudden promotion is coming that will change things for you going forward. It will happen in just —-static—- days.” Given the timing and significance of the German elections and the fact that my friend was German, perhaps it is a clue about something significant happening in Germany soon. The timing fits Chris Carolan’s dark days.

On September 30, the U.S. federal government is scheduled to run out of money unless Congress approves an increase to the debt ceiling. Since the election of President Trump, Congress is more divided than ever. The Democrats appear to be willing to do anything to destroy his presidency, even shutting down the government. Again, the timing fits with a market crash hitting bottom by October 17.

Mounting tensions between the United States and North Korea might be another source of trouble for the markets this fall. The U.S. Secretary of State published a Notice on Wednesday, August 2, 2017 that will restrict the use of U.S. passports to travel into, in, or through North Korea, effective Friday, September 1, 2017. (Source: U.S. State Dept.)

If there is a market crash this fall and it follows Chris Carolan’s dark days, I believe a lot of things must happen first. In a dream on July 19, I saw a graph showing two upcoming drops in equities, with the first drop being smaller than the second. There were no dates revealed, but the amount of activity was significant, enough to fill at least a couple of months. The graph started with the first drop and ended with second, but there was a lot of activity in between, including a new all-time high (Note: I believe that’s where we will see UVXY drop to $24.99). So there was some time at the top, followed by more time because the second drop did not begin with a steep panic type of drop. It worked its’ way down, then moved horizontally before starting the steep part of the drop.

If all of that is going to complete by October 17, then the first drop must start soon. I am expecting to see it starting any day now.

This information is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and is not a recommendation for investing.

Alison Pound
August 8, 2017 7:14 PM

James, you mention the August 21 solar eclipse. It will cross the centre of America, the path going over the very place where the scroll containing the prophecies against Babylon lie, tied to a millstone.
I read that Trump has promised “fury like the world has never seen” to North Korea. Just boastful talk? Surely if one does not want war, one does not use provocative language toward a madman who has his finger on the trigger.
War would crash the market surely?
Jonathan Cahn also talks about the Shemitah and market patterns doesn’t he?
The evidence is stacking up. I really don’t know how much more evidence a people need before they get on their knees. But I guess historically we have seen what people do. They shut theirs eyes tight and hope for the best.
Do we need to shout louder, is that it? Come on people, cry out to the Lord.

Joe
Joe
August 9, 2017 1:53 AM

Alison
Interesting that you mention Babylon because there is a city in Illinois called Cairo which is in an area called little Egypt, and lies in the path of Aug 21 solar eclipse. This was mentioned in one of the comments here. This is the same Illinois which made Barack Obama day.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 9, 2017 3:27 AM

Hi Joe, yes interesting, I have only today been reading something about this here http://parablesblog.blogspot.com.au

sahran
August 9, 2017 4:06 PM

When he said that I got shivers…..it sounded so ominous

MJT
MJT
August 9, 2017 2:11 AM

Guam is in the risk of a False Flag attack by any group which wants US,N korea conflict.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 9, 2017 1:55 PM

I was looking at a job out of Guam and had the feeling not to take it. It would have gotten me back into my old industry, minimum doubled my pay but I listened…

Stu
Stu
August 19, 2017 6:19 AM

This morning I woke up with an ice hockey dream.

A black puck hit me with enormous power on the forehead that I literally woke up from the dream.
Immediately after dosing off again two more pucks one after the other in quick succession hit me on the same spot but I didn’t wake up this time but found myself hovering high up in the air inside a packed out ice hockey arena watching the game from there.
EOD

My thoughts:
I’ve learned from experience that this is a market dream and (soon) to take place.

So I am thinking the market violently corrects on the 21st catching ‘everybody’ unawares because I was surprised about the hit.

The two other pucks probably represent two market drops one after the other but I am leaning on October 4th, the day ice hockey games resume.

Ps: We don’t have ice hockey in my country so my dream specifically relates to the US… Which will ordinarily affect global markets as well.

Side note:
I am also thinking that is when Silver will be at its lowest because in the dream the ice was more visually pronounced than the players (they were too tiny for me to pick out from that height but not the ice)

Ed H
Ed H
August 11, 2017 12:42 AM

Z3 ,
Check out the new video on YouTube from Lynette Zang on the crypto currency and the sdr.. This lady is one smart financial whiz. Wow we are close to a one world currency.

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 11, 2017 1:49 AM

Ed H
I mentioned a few days ago that one crypto will be used to implement the mark of the best. It’s coming soon

Shalom

Sisterann
Sisterann
August 12, 2017 8:43 PM

Rothschild tweet. Is this a clue to end of petroleum dollar

John Smith
John Smith
August 10, 2017 9:49 AM

Hey James: Ding Ding, Silver just hit your 17.1 — Good call on that one.. Its looking like it could even run even higher now into the weekend in a bit of a frenzy now that nut job Kim Jung NK leader mouthing off on nukes, and Trump getting caught in tit for tat responses. I’m still short silver/platinum, but I haven’t added silver/gold shorts until this pop is done, as I indicated earlier. When this explosive up move stops, we may get an equally hard slam down into the Pit, so I’m watching it close and it may follow the flight to weekend safety, and Sunday night drop in futures, but I guess we’ll see.

Stocks have been in the summer doll drums as expected, but this little drop needs to be watched. In the whole Trump rally, its been bouncing off the 50 and 100 MAs, and I think we’ll have one more bounce here up into the eclipse and potentially a little beyond, so I haven’t added stock shorts yet. I’m now targeting 8/25 to the end of Aug. for initial adds of likely Jan FAZ calls.

Best to everyone here in these interesting times……..

John Smith
John Smith
August 11, 2017 1:57 PM

I think the North Korea issue is a little over-blown and was likely the cause of the mid week blast up in Silver. It hit the upper rail and 200/300 ma on the daily as well as tagged Jame’s 17.1, so I shorted 3 more mini YI silver contracts moments ago. Decided to get out of Platinum and now just riding gold and silver down, hopefully. I think the next 2 weeks will likely be good for stocks, and they will likely target PMs for a slap down as stocks make one final ascent to new highs. Hopefully, nothing happens this weekend, ha, and Silver/Gold go visit Mr. Pitt shortly….. Only looking for around 14 on the move down, hopefully.

Greg L.
Greg L.
August 11, 2017 3:23 PM

I’m at a bit of a loss for direction, so I just did a strangle on SLV for Sep 15th $19 call and $15 put. Way out of the money, but whether the $21 or $16 silver hits in the next month, I should have at least one winner.

John Smith
John Smith
August 11, 2017 4:33 PM

Greg: Its sitting right at the top of the descending resistance TL on the weekly/daily, so either it should break down or break above quickly, IMO. The way its been moving, it should be highly likely to hit on one of those, ha. I’m hoping this is another one of those panic into the weekend, and then come monday, everything’s fine, markets up, and PMs slapped lower by TPTB…. We’ve seen this over and over…. Judging by the ramp up after the first rolling top 1.5 weeks ago, the slam down Sunday night could be huge, IMO.

I definately want to be out of my PM and commodity positions and short stocks around or before the first week of Sept., so I don’t intend on holding the YG/YI shorts more than 3 weeks. It may be an omen, but I see the last trade price on YI Sept was 17.10 —- Ha..,. I believe James is going to nail this one to the wall with a trip to see Mr. Pitt next. Best to you sir!!

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 8, 2017 4:02 PM

Equities today ( recall shared with Z3)
“Downward pressure, increased volatility, head fake”

Shalom

Corey
Corey
August 19, 2017 8:48 PM

Hi Phanuel, do you think we’ll reach 2537 (or 2545-2552) in the S & P 500 by 8/28/17? Do you think the stock market will drop 18 floors on or around 8/28/17? Do you think there should be more emphasis placed on the 8/28/17 date or the 2545-2552 market top, in your opinion? I’ve been puzzled by the price action we’ve seen in the stock market in the past two trading days. I didn’t expect to see such a large drop in the market on Thursday and Friday. I thought we were going to see the S & P 500 breach the 2500 level, but that didn’t happen last week. Please share your thoughts/updates when you get a chance. Thanks.

ROBERT S
August 18, 2017 2:43 AM

James, yesterday, AUG 17 was the biggest drop in DOW in 3 months. Is this the FIRST DROP

Maj Matt
August 15, 2017 8:46 AM

From Martin Armstrong today: “The entire system is headed to a reset probably no later than 2021”.

Sisterann
Sisterann
August 12, 2017 6:56 PM
Matt Smith
August 10, 2017 11:03 PM

I have a financial question for those out there. I just saw a video of a man showing people how to buy stuff on Amazon with their SS#, and the federal reserve routing # connected to the number on the back of the SS#. I did further research and found a couple of other people claiming they paid their bills doing this.

My questions are this: “Is this true? Are people really doing this? Is this being leaked out by the deep state to get people to do this, and then cart them off into FEMA camps/ sold to slavery, because it’s a secret backdoor way to get them marked for a secret debt?”

I am not advocating for anyone to try this, nor am I going to try this, but this is alarming if true. This is why I asked.

Matt Smith
August 10, 2017 11:55 PM

I will say this after further investigation, I decided to look up my fed reserve routing # on the back of my SS card. I have the letter C so I am under the Fed reserve bank of Philadelphia.

Warning what I am about to tell you disturbed me: I went to Amazon to see if this was true. I picked out an item, entered my SS# as the checking account number, my Bank of Philly federal reserve routing number, my Full name in all caps as is on my SS card, my DL number and the state to see if it would accept this. Went I clicked save banking info, lo and behold it accepted this info and on the screen saved screen it said “Fed Res Bk Of Philadelphia **92”

I DID NOT, I REPEAT DID NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING. I wanted to see if this was accepted form of payment. It turns out this is true. I have the screenshot to prove

I now have whole new set of questions. “Is this legal to pay for things like this? Who is actually paying for this? What is the short/long term consequences of this? Is this now being leaked out by the dark state to sucker people into this, to be marked for problems in a future date?”

This is very eye opening. Please do not try this at home and buy things or attempt to buy things, those questions above and more should be answered, and I do not want any one of you getting “The Company” at your door.

Chris
Chris
August 11, 2017 2:01 AM

Matt
Look up the Two United States Issue on YouTube. Plenty of go information on the subject.

This guy is very knowledgeable and can get your understanding straight on the Matrix of this World. Time to take the red pill

Jordan Maxwell – Raw & Uncut [2014 Intellihub News

Micheal
Micheal
August 11, 2017 3:05 PM

Sorry, i was wrong about Jordan Maxwell being a christian.
He is an atheist.

Micheal
Micheal
August 11, 2017 2:15 PM

Chris
Thanks man.This is the red pill.Best part,he is christian.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 11, 2017 12:26 PM

Thanks. I believe there is a scheme to corral people into individual debt using block chain, and I have a suspicion they are allowing this stuff to be leaked to get people marked and corralled into being assigned individual debt.