“All Hell Will Come Against You!”

The last two weeks of January, 2018, I’d been studying almost exclusively in the book of Ephesians. Several times during this period, in the wee hours of the morning, I’d awakened to hear the Lord say, “Rise up and sit with Me, My Beloved!”

Every time I heard this, my heart filled with excitement and anticipation at the thought of taking my seat in Christ at the right hand of the Father! As Ephesians chapters 1 & 2 (along with other verses) make clear, Jesus has been given all power and authority and now sits at the right hand of the Father. He is far above every principality, power, might, and dominion, and every name that is named.

And the Father has made us alive together with Christ, and raised us up to sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:4-6). Jesus said He has given His power and authority to the Church. But the Church has yet to take that seat in the heavenly realm, and has failed to exercise the very power and authority given Her.

On January 31st, after again hearing the Lord tell me to rise and sit with Him, I began praying and inquiring about the various trials and spiritual battles of late that I and other brothers and sisters are experiencing. The intensity has been at a level I’ve never experienced, and I knew I wasn’t walking fully in the power and authority given by Jesus. As I cried before Him, suddenly the Lord said loudly,

“ALL HELL WILL COME AGAINST YOU!”

This was said with such urgency, it shook me to my core. I was then shown why the battles some of the saints are experiencing are of a totally different nature and intensity.

The Lord showed me, just as the resurrection of Jesus was opposed by Satan and every principality, power, and dominion of darkness, so will the rise of the Bride of Christ be opposed!

The opposition to the resurrection of our Lord was of such magnitude that it was only by the “exceeding greatness of His power… according to the working of His Mighty Power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand…” that Jesus was not only raised from the dead, but completely defeated and triumphed over ALL dominion, principalities, and powers of that age – and in the ages to come!

Saints, that same mighty power is “toward us who believe,” those who will rise up and sit with our Beloved at the right hand of the Father (Romans 8:11).

Those who take their seat in Christ Jesus will only do so by Faith, as it will require the total submission of our will to that of the Father, allowing Him to finish the work He has begun in us. Everything in our life that isn’t of Him, the high places and idols, will have to be destroyed and brought down. The things of the flesh will be burned up as we learn to live and worship Him in the Spirit.

The Lord is warning in advance that “All Hell Will Come Against You” as one rises to sit with Him. Just as the resurrection of Jesus was opposed by Satan, so will the rise of the Bride of Christ be opposed!

As we enter the spiritual realm currently ruled over by the kingdom of darkness, the battle will be like nothing we’ve experienced. Satan is absolutely terrified of a Saint who begins to walk in the Spirit and will do whatever he can to stop them. He knows when the flesh no longer rules over a Saint, he’ll have nothing left to attack him with.

Jesus is calling His Body to rise and sit with Him. Those who heed this call will become His Bride, and the two (Head and Body) will become one flesh. When we take our seat in Him at the right hand of the Father, we will then walk in the power and authority of Jesus! It will be at that time that the manifold wisdom of God will be made known by the Church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places (Ephesians 3:9-11). Once Her obedience is fulfilled, she will be used as His Instruments of Righteousness to punish all disobedience (2 Corinthians 10:5-6).

This, dear Saint, is why “All Hell Will Come Against You” once you decide to heed the call to “Rise up and sit with Me, My Beloved.”

Post Script:
The Lord reminded me that He gave me a vision of the above a few years ago entitled, ‘The Light Will Rise Above the Darkness’. This short vision will help you see how it looks in the spirit realm.

Scripture References:

Ephesians 1:18-23 and 2:4-6, “…that you may know…what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named…and He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body……But God…made us alive together with Christ, and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus…”

Ephesians 3:9-11, “And to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Christ Jesus, to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places…”

1 Peter 4:12, “Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you.”

Romans 8:11, “But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.”

Romans 6:12, “Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts…”

2 Corinthians 10:5-6, “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

John 4:23, “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
February 26, 2018 8:32 PM

Its like satan shows up right and we meet in the street and he shouts i brought all hell to come against you and i laugh cuz i know i brought JESUS!
Brethren remember he will bruise our heel but if you just raise that foot up it takes action you will bruise his head. Genesis 3:15
He wants you to burn with him but he doesnt want you on fire against him!
Its like the promised land kids. I dont see the giants i see the trespassers on my land we must have the Spirit of Caleb and become posessors. Speak life over your selves and know that satans season of using insecurity and thoughts of being inadequate or ill equipped is over. You can simply fill out a equipment order form its called prayer.
Ask and you shall receive.

Elizabeth Marie
February 26, 2018 11:56 PM

Thank you, Diane, for sharing what the LORD has shown you! This morning, in a prayer vision, I asked the LORD if HE could send me less trials and more blessings. I then heard in my spirit, ‘your trials are your blessings!’ Our trials bring spiritual blessings! Going through these ‘fires of testings’ will not only bring us closer to the LORD, but will strengthen our faith!

“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” James 1:2-3

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 27, 2018 6:35 AM

Elizabeth we grow throw the fire, for sure

Christine Beadsworth
February 27, 2018 5:20 AM

Last week I had a dream in which I saw a circle of seats and people were milling around in the middle of them decreeing things. Then someone who seemed to be a teacher said to them, “Unless you are seated, your words will have no effect. Be seated in Christ, and then the words that come out of your mouth are the decrees of Jesus and carry great authority”.
We have to actually sit down and possess our appointed seats.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 27, 2018 6:38 AM

Christine, it is all about being still and hearing the voice of God

Lydia Hodge
February 26, 2018 9:49 PM

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you Diana for this word. I’ve missed seeing your post on here mighty woman of God.

Rachel Baxter
February 26, 2018 8:35 PM

Love it! The Lord has been instructing me about “taking my seat” of authority at His table. Your word is a great confirmation. And, just last night at 3:33am, the Lord woke me and said “Get up.” He instructed me to get out of bed and go sit at my kitchen table. I did this with full expectancy of His presence!

jennifer B
February 27, 2018 10:20 AM

I also forgot to add a dream I had a few weeks ago…I was in a country type setting where there was a house and a field and I was walking down the road to get my car to pickup my husband. Just when I reached the car a Tsunami came and I was overtaken by water. I remember thinking oh I must be drowning then I swam to the top and saw the sunshine. The next scene changed to me under the water with several people and Jesus sitting down. We all had a mouth piece so we could breath under the water and he had on a tool belt and was gonna give us a bible session. I said can I have a hug? He said yes and hugged me. He whispered…when I am done are you ready to come with me? I looked at him sweetly and said no, there is so much more that needs done. END OF DREAM. I wake up for about an hour. Normally, if he wants me to remember a dream he wakes me wide awake so I don’t forget. I finally go back to sleep and I am in the ocean and I see a shark so I start having people get to shore. I see another Tsunami and this time I have saved people because I was getting them out from the shark and by the time the water hit it was small and just washed over us quickly. END OF DREAM and I am up for work…

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 26, 2018 9:48 PM

Diana, thank you. This word really nails it in my opinion. The Lord has been stressing with me these same passages from Ephesians over the last number of months, and I have been gripped by what it means for the church to rule and reign at the right hand of the Father until every enemy is made Jesus’ footstool (Ps 110, 1 Cor 15).

Toward that end I asked the Lord for a dream one night that showed me a glimpse of what it looks like from heaven’s perspective when His people rule and reign on His behalf. Wow, what an awesome dream I had that night!

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For He has put all things in subjection under His feet. (1 Cor 15 22-26)

Blessings to you.

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
February 26, 2018 8:18 PM

Dianna, Yes! This was so well received in my SPIRIT. Bless you for this word! We are what limits us. I too wish to worship HIM in spirit. I feel like HE parts the clouds and looks down searching out those who may be found to have the faith just a mustard seed is all HE needs. I have been feeling as if lately my costume(this body) will not be able to contain my spirit much longer and the LORD told me we must become the SONS of Thunder fearless in the face of even death. Defiant under penalty of same. A Non conforming army of alarmists
Its time to speak out to rise up to kneel down
To never look back. The old way of thinking is over if we are righteous HE desires us quiet so HE can ordain our steps. Proverbs 46:10 so we dont run ahead of the Spirit again
And ALL the gifts for now! For all who would just believe and be empty and available hungry and other centered.
I needed to read this i feel like i helped write it. I felt its fire and it jumped out at me and put an exclamation point to many things i have both heard and said in the last week. Thank you for heeding the SPIRIT!
Happy Monday!

jennifer B
February 27, 2018 10:18 AM

I can tell things are ramping up and Satan is having a hay day. I am one that is on fire for the Lord and Satan is doing everything he can to attack me. I ended up getting a very bad stomach flu last week and this week I am dealing with shingles (I am only 42). I confess the demonic spirit and attacks are bound in the name of Jesus Christ but that is not stopping Satan from trying…. I will walk through this trial….

Shannon
Shannon
February 28, 2018 1:07 PM

Praying for you Jennifer for restoration of health! In the natural please know that the dr meds do nothing to truly help, trust me I know 3 ppl in the past year or so who had shingles. The meds only mask the symptoms and might make the situation tolerable. use Colloidal Silver! I used this on my mom and my brother-in-laws dad. It stopped their shingles in it’s tracks. Never went to full breakout status. My mom had it on her head/face and it was about to go in her eyes. Within 3 hours you could see the difference from where we put it, it was already less severe. It is a natural antibiotic with no side effects. You can get it at a health food store most times. get the 30 ppm. depending on where you have it, just soak a rag and put it on there or pour small amounts on it and let it dry. Can do this several times a day. Also take a shot of it twice daily. Much love and God Bless.

jennifer B
March 1, 2018 12:45 PM

Thanks Shannon..I went and bought some today and have tried it out. Hope it helps…thanks for the tip!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 27, 2018 6:48 AM

Diana, God gave me this thought one morning after going through some trails. You can’t be in the battle and never get hit. If you are not getting hit, you might want to check and see if you ever enlisted.