“Take heed My people, for the false prophets are rising exponentially.”

I’m sharing a warning with ALL who will read and heed:

PLEASE pray about ALL alleged prophecies, dreams and visions, for the warning from the Bible is happening now: “Many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.” (Matthew 24:11)

As I’m typing this up, I feel the LORD Jesus (Yeshua) wanting me to write this:

“Don’t think I ignore these false prophets, who spew forth lies that entrap My people. The greater judgment is upon those who claim to speak for ME. Woe to you who turn My sheep astray, leading them on the road of destruction. REPENT!!! For your days are numbered.

Did you speak from your imagination? No, you spoke for Satan. In a time you think not, I WILL sweep you away in judgment if you do not repent.

Take heed My people, for the false prophets are rising exponentially. Giving words of destruction, for they do not call you to prepare for My return with holiness and righteousness. These false dogs spew forth feces that stain my bride.

RUN, RUN, and RUN away from these false guides of satan.

Seek ME, your LORD, for I WILL give you the truth in your spirit.

The days of satan’s power continues to rise, but so too will the anointing on my chosen vessels rise above the darkness.

Will you heed the call to REPENT?”

NOTE FROM LINDA:

It’s a REALLY sobering thing to have the task of sharing dreams, visions and Words from the LORD. I KNOW I will be judged more harshly if I step off the straight and narrow path. . . . And if I stay there without repenting. ONLY with the help of the LORD will I also not go the way of the false prophets. Only HE can help any of us called to this task. Only HE can help any of us called to our individual assignments. Your prayers are greatly appreciated, for the battle is fierce. This is why I generally wait a day or two to make sure that I’m sharing the truth of what I’m shown/told. May the LORD grant us ALL greater wisdom, discernment and strength in these final days to fulfil ALL that we individually have been called to do, so that we can bring honor and glory to our KING.

Scriptures:

Luke 6:26 – “Woe to you when all people speak well of you, for this is the way their ancestors used to treat the false prophets.”

Matthew 7:15 – “Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.”

Matthew 24:5 – “For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.”

Matthew 24:11 – “Many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.

Matthew 24:12 – “Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.”

Matthew 24:24 – “For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.”

Micah 2:11 – “If a man walking in the spirit and falsehood do lie, saying, I will prophesy unto thee of wine and of strong drink; he shall even be the prophet of this people.”

Linda Hasche

Author: Linda Hasche

Linda Hasche serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States. She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit. To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: BelieveActs2Fire.

Sujit Thomas
November 24, 2018 12:23 AM

In the past, whenever I’d read Matthew 24:12, “Because iniquity will be multiplied, the love of many will grow cold,” I’d imagine that it would be the love for our fellow human beings that would grow cold. But recently I heard someone say that it is not just the love for our fellow human beings that this verse is talking about but also the love for our heavenly Father.

Now I am inclined to think that it very well might be true. The Father, being our Creator, has the legal and moral right to demand we, His creation, live a certain way and also discipline us when we disobey. Can we love him through his discipline without letting our hearts grow cold?

If we cannot love our heavenly Father through His discipline without letting our hearts grow cold while it is yet light, what shall we do when that appointed time comes when, in His sovereign will, the Father allows the fullness of the wickedness of the kingdom of darkness to manifest with absolute authority?

Christine Beadsworth
November 24, 2018 6:22 AM

Jer 5:30 An appalling and horrible thing [bringing desolation and destruction] has come to pass in the land: Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests exercise rule at their own hands and by means of the prophets. And My people love to have it so! But what will you do when the end comes?

brent
brent
November 23, 2018 11:55 AM

I am not a prophet but have the gift of prophecy.

Today I responded to a post on “wings of prophecy” Nov 23 (much later)

Last night I was questioning the Lord about why what I have to share has been so little received and I believe it is because of the timing that he wants for it to be recognized is because hindsight is 20/20

I write this today so that when this event happens some can remember and if I am still here they can reach out for answers.

I have been watching a pattern of harbingers since 2010 and before and the result has brought me to some conclusions that have been correct in there timing in these sequences of patterns and harbingers “to the day” and may continue to be correct in our future.

Example

From Dec 6th 2017 the day President Trump declared Jerusalem Israels capital going back 1335 days was (April 11th 2014) 4 days before the first blood moon.

From Sep 22nd 2017 the feast of trumpets and the sign of the woman in the heavens back 1260 days was (April 11th 2014) 4 days before the blood moons.

There has been a 188 day earthquake cycle of 7.0 and larger that I have been watching since 2010 and it is coming around again Nov 28th give or take 4 days on either side.

The Lord be magnified!
Brent

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 23, 2018 9:05 PM

Mercy!

Michael
Michael
November 23, 2018 7:20 PM

The keel of our prophetic ship is the fear of the Lord. The larger the keel the more stable the ship. Blessings!

Beth
Beth
November 27, 2018 4:30 AM

Ha ha!! Hallelujah yes the Fear of the Lord. <3

The Holy Spirt came roaring out of me when I read this comment and I started speaking in tounges

I love The Fear of The Lord so very much 🙂

I want to write a book called

“True Brothely Love: Sewing the Fear of The Lord”

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
November 27, 2018 12:28 PM

Amen. This is why we must continually pray for increased discernment, and focus on the Word, not what everyone who has a word says. You will feel the Holy Spirit’s witness on certain words. Pray into every new posting you read and ask for wisdom and discernment. Where there is back biting and criticism, beware of the wolves in sheep’s clothing.
May the Holy Spirit be our guide in all things!
Blessings!

Julie
Julie
November 23, 2018 9:08 PM

Thank you Linda. It is important to be aware that we live in a time where evil is both evident but also hidden. It is a time for discernment. I find it interesting that the wrongs of generations past are easily admitted and we are horrified of them, and yet we tend to close our eyes to the evils of our own generation.

John Barry
John Barry
November 23, 2018 7:36 PM

Amen Sister Linda , in the OT there were always more false prophets than true prophets . I think that is probably true today also . Many love titles in front of their name . Blessings

Lydia Hodge
November 27, 2018 2:14 PM

Thank you Linda for sounding the alarm and putting out this warning. It is really going to surprise a lot of people as to who will end up with the title of false prophet. Many well known ministers are leading and will lead people astray. Beware to us all but we have a more sure word. His sheep know his voice and they will not follow the voice of another. May the voice of truth arise in the land like never before and point the way to Jesus, our one and only King and our kinsman redeemer. We must stand for truth and not compromise. Speak out against sin and apostasy. This is the true love of God. The false prophets will promote a false feel good, accept everyone love that is from hell itself. Oh prepare prepare, apostasy and persecution is knocking on the door of the church. Which will we choose?

jerry rigg
November 23, 2018 11:27 AM

I guess Joseph Smith would be included as well in this listing of false prophets, too bad Mormons cant read these prophetic words and repent.

ask_question
ask_question
November 27, 2018 8:12 PM

The Origin of the Antichrist by Irvin Baxter , European army – 10 nations federation ? 10 kings .??