The Heavens and Earth Will Rebel Against the Violence of Sin

Tungurahua_Ecuador

“Your eyes will see, your heart will grow faint at what will happen, but know this is My plan My purpose for a rebellious nation. What lies ahead will shock and grieve, but it must not destroy your faith in Me. Rest on My Word, stand strong and be amazed for great is the hand of your Creator and great is My faithfulness to My children.

The trumpets will sound, bells will ring as one after another of the redeemed of the LORD return to My flock. The Good Shepherd awaits the return of the one lost sheep. Waiting anxiously He watches and He prays. Tell My children I am coming soon; wash your garments in the Blood of the Lamb, be spotless before Me.

Great will be the heartache of the hurting very soon. My righteous judgments have been decreed from the foundations of the earth. They will not change. I have seen the sin and shame of the nations, but stood silently to see what each would do. I now see and will remain silent no longer.

Very soon the earth will reel and shake from the violence brought about by the sins of the ages, a violence so great many will take their own life rather than face what lies ahead.

The heavens and the earth will rebel against the violence of sin. Great upheavals, angry forces, charge across the globe. Evil forces that have been restrained have now been loosed. Great, great, great will be the evil of the days ahead. The warnings have been sounded. My people have been warned. Sins have stolen righteousness from millions, hearts have grown hard, callous against My Word. Deception has covered truth from rising above the filth of the world and now judgment falls.

You have your orders to follow; be obedient to the calling. Many are called, few are chosen. Hold on to Me. Do not allow your grip to slip away from Me. Begin now to seek more of Me. Allow your past to fade into the past. The dawn of a new day, 2016 will open up new challenges, new opportunities to pray, praise, and proclaim the glories of your LORD. 2016 will be a most difficult year, but you will be prepared. You are not alone.

Great changes are coming to the nations. Power hungry proprietors of evil await to open their floodgates of evil schemes to deceive, to destroy, and to rule.

Remember My children have only one King. Base all you do on My Word. You will have many opportunities to follow the ways of the world; to join the forces of darkness disguised as light. NO, NO, do not be deceived. My mercies are new every morning and great will be My faithfulness to those who choose to obey. Satan’s desire is to destroy all who are mine. Multitudes who no longer seek My Truth face grave danger. Strongholds bring destruction. Glitz and glamour, sparkle – fools gold, tarnished treasures. Look around and see. Be armed, be aware, be prepared, and dwell in the shelter of the Most High, for great will be the battle very soon.

Behold He comes. Are you ready? Do you dwell in eager expectation for the Bridegrooms arrival?”

“For behold, the LORD is about to come out from His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; and the earth will reveal her bloodshed and will no longer cover her slain.” (Isaiah 26:21)

“But who can endure the day of His coming? Who can stand when He appears? For He will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver…” (Malachi 3:2)

“A scorching wind from the barren heights in the desert blows toward my people, but not to winnow or cleanse; a wind too strong for that comes from Me. Now I pronounce My judgments against them. Behold, He comes up like clouds; His chariots like the whirlwind; His horses are swifter than eagles— woe to us, for we are ruined!” (Jeremiah 4:12-13)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 23, 2016 11:09 PM

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man, Luke 21:36

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
February 23, 2016 9:59 PM

The Lord has been keeping on telling me (for quite some time now) to not fear what is going to come upon the world. He has been saying it so often that I have been forced to think now, “Why?”

And I believe I now realize that it is precisely because that will be the response of many. And the fact that he has been keeping on saying this seems to indicate that what will transpire will not be a minuscule event. If men’s hearts have to fail them for fear, then no small event or series of events will do. The hearts of man are far too hard for that.

In fact, during my meditation today, I received this from the Lord: The world thinks that I do not exist or that I have died. But very soon, I will prove to the world that I live.

Thierry Fokou
Thierry Fokou
February 23, 2016 1:46 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot James for this website. I learn everyday. Thanks for every servants of lord who post its words on this website. James, do you have an email address.

February 23, 2016 2:41 PM

Thanks for the feedback! You can use the contact form to send emails.

Susan
Susan
February 22, 2016 2:05 PM

*and a big thank you, James, for providing this site. I’m truly blessed by the wisdom and insight of all the prophesies offered to us!

Susan
Susan
February 22, 2016 2:01 PM

I guess it’s the wording, “I ‘now’ see” that is puzzling to me, as though this is all a surprise to Him. I must pray more for more wisdom to wrap my head around the context it is meant in, not what I am currently understanding.

Thank you both for responding. I truly appreciate it! Blessings!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
February 22, 2016 2:41 PM

Susan, you are welcome. I am on the fly using my limited cell. Pretty much how we sometimes interact with the spiritual. Time is a dimension along with height, width, and depth…xyz. We have difficulty understanding God’s limitless dimensions, seeing thru a glass darkly. But Holy Spirit invades our space as needed to bring revelation. For example, I have Bible hand carried from Israel to me, OT, and read R to L, Hebrew and English. Psalm 144:5 states “Hashem, BEND (emphasis mine) heaven and touch earth”….Wow my head exploded when I read that. Talk about the time, space continuum in the Word. We see and understand so little of Who He really is.

Susan
Susan
February 22, 2016 4:27 PM

😊 Amen amen, amen!!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
February 22, 2016 12:00 PM

Susan, my understanding is that He knows every future decision we made. We are time oriented in our current frames. HE IS eternal. We have only now caught up to what He knew as individual and future decisions. Time is our reality and one of our limitations. When He speaks, He does so with complete knowledge and translates that to our current view. At least that is how I see with my limited view.

Susan
Susan
February 22, 2016 11:09 AM

“I have seen the sin and shame of the nations, but stood silently to see what each would do. I now see and will remain silent no longer.”

Please explain how this is true. Abba Father knows all, the end from the beginning and already knows what each of us will do.

I apologize if this sounds critical, that is not my intent. I appreciate every word the righteous shares. Thank you!

February 22, 2016 12:01 PM

In the beginning, God gave Adam and Eve dominion over the earth and a free will to make their own choices. They were not banished from the Garden of Eden until after they chose to disobey God. That was not God’s plan or choice. He waited to see what they would do before He took action and He is still doing the same with us today.

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.” Gen 1:26-28 (RSV)

Donna Potter
Donna Potter
February 21, 2016 6:57 PM

Once again, I thank God I found this site. God’s word is true; He does nothing without first revealing to His prophets. James, thank you for explaining Feb 2 and 3 for us. I didn’t catch it, therefore was sort of questioning the 23rd. God bless you and all who hear from God and let it be known to the Body.

Lori
Lori
February 21, 2016 3:29 AM

“Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the LORD your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.””
‭‭II Chronicles‬ ‭20:20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Angel
Angel
February 20, 2016 9:13 PM

This is perhaps not the best page to ask this question so I apologize in advance. And this is not specifically addressed to Ali, just because I’m posing the question here. There are so many watchmen and women here, and I want to understand and believe all that is written in the articles. But, unless I did hours of reading and research,on the contributors, I could not know what is written here are truthful words and prophecies. Do all the contributors here have a track record of any messages, dreams, etc., being fulfilled?? The Bible warns about false prophets , and not to be deceived, so I really want to be cautious, not to accuse or scoff in any way.

Thank you.

February 20, 2016 11:43 PM

We can discern the truth of every word based on the word of God and the inner witness of the Holy Spirit living in us. This requires us to study the scriptures and practice discernment. By practicing we get better at it.

But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil. (Hebrews 5:14)

I also wrote this article to help with this: http://z3news.com/w/rules-radicals/

Jenny
Jenny
February 21, 2016 2:28 AM

Wow James, just Wow! I had not read that post until just now… And I had flashbacks and visions of my past as a child, and all the things I KNEW at the time “meant something!” And, I still do that exact thing today… Discerning… Knowing, and not knowing how and why I know? Amazing article… It hit me like a storm…thank you for sharing… My soul needed that!

February 21, 2016 3:15 AM

Thanks for the feedback!

Angel
Angel
February 21, 2016 12:54 AM

Thank you for the link. I guess I missed it when you posted it. It;s very helpful and answers all of my concerns and questions.