“They are aimed at Israel, but My hand of protection is over them.”

During my time of prayer this evening, the Lord gave me a vision of what I believe to be a future event in Israel. When the vision began, I found myself very high up in the air above a dessert terrain. It was a very rugged terrain filled mostly with rocks and barren hills. I asked the Lord, “Where am I?”

He replied, “The wilderness of sin.”

I asked, “Why am I here in a place so barren?”

He said, “I brought you here to see the Swarm.”

I said, “I do not see anything, much less a swarm.” I then asked, “A swarm of what?”

I was then immediately brought down closer to the land and was able to see men moving about. The clothes they wore blended in with the ground and were hard to see, it was a camo type clothing. Then the Lord said to me, “Look. What do you see?”

I looked around and saw what appeared to be a black cloud that seemed to be forming and rising from the direction of the North. I realized that this was not actually a cloud as I looked and saw that it was pulsating and moving and changing its’ shape. As I continued to watch, I then saw this same type of cloud also forming to the East and to the South. These clouds appeared to me like they were forming beyond the horizon from what I could see.

I said to the Lord, “Those are some very strange clouds.”

He told me, “Look again and tell Me what you see.”

I watched in amazement these shape-shifting clouds and realized they were not clouds at all, but a swarm of something. I asked, “Are they birds or maybe bugs?” I asked this because of the way they were moving about.

The Lord told me, “Look again.”

Then suddenly my vision became crystal clear. I could see that they were not bugs or birds, but thousands of rockets!! I cried out, “Lord, those are rockets! Where are they going?”

The sky was so black from the sheer number of them!

He said to me, “They are aimed at Israel, but My hand of protection is over them.” He said, “Look again.”

I looked, and I saw what appeared like a dome-shaped screen, force field covering over the land, and as the rockets came down and hit it, they blew up. The Lord said, “My heart is for My people. I will save them in their time of trouble. Tell My people I am coming soon, and I love them.”

End of vision.

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

sherry
sherry
June 15, 2018 9:14 AM

As I was reviewing one of my journals from 2011, I came across an entry dated 916/11, where the Lord woke me with these words: My people are in danger. As I lay in bed, I received a vision of an enormous angel standing at attention on a hillside overlooking a city which I knew to be Jerusalem. His wings were folded down, but he stood straight as if awaiting orders. The Holy Spirit then told me to read Zechariah 4 and pray it. He had my complete attention when I read the first verse: “Now the angel of the Lord who talked with me came back and wakened me as a man who is wakened out of his sleep.” Today, upon awakening the Lord said he was taking me down memory lane and I was to read my journals from seven years ago. I suspect this warning is for an event shortly on the horizon. Please read all of Zechariah 4 and listen to His voice.

John Barry
John Barry
June 15, 2018 7:11 AM

Z3ers I have watched Israel since I was a child in the 50s and the Christians in Texas were all excited about the new nation Israel and that meant the end times had started . Just from Israel’s history since 1948 we should be able to see war is very close in the middle east . Israel informed our government 3 weeks ago that Iran was planning to attack them , they did the same in 1973 right before the Yom Kippur war , and then Israel hit Egypt & Syria first . Right now just from history I can tell you Iran & allies & Israel are rushing to prepare for war and the first one ready will strike first . Israel called up it reserves this week , 80% of Israel’s military is reserves , it greatly affects their economy when they call up the reserves and always in the past means war is at the door . Don’t miss the signs , every day this does not break out into war is mercy from GOD at this point . When this war happens it will break the worlds economy and the entire world will be affected by this war in which nukes will be used , imo . Blessings

June 15, 2018 12:06 PM

Thanks for those great lessons from history John. We have received a lot of prophetic confirmations of war coming soon in the Middle East. God has not revealed any dates to me, but based on equities market stuff He has shown me, I am estimating it starts later this year, maybe late August or September.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
June 15, 2018 3:10 PM

Yes, war is coming to the Middle east. For lack of time, I can’t quote all of the many Scriptures confirming this fact. Be assured, the war Israel WILL be involved in is the catalyst to bring that nation to repentance. The people will one day from their heart receive JESUS CHIRST AS THEIR TRUE MESSAIH.

RSS
RSS
June 14, 2018 11:35 PM

This is what I was praying last night, for a dome of protection to cover Israel. Remember a few years ago when a missile or rocket tried to hit them, the Israeli’s saw it deflect off a dome over them and I believe land in the water, and gave credit to God for protecting them. Maybe someone else can recall the details/ facts.

Peter Harbison
June 15, 2018 1:00 AM

I did a quick Google search. There were several reports that a Hamas leader allegedly (key word – allegedly) claimed that the fired missiles but the God of Israel caused them to go off course. In addition I found the following article about a specific incident in 2014. Refer http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2717659/Hand-God-prevents-rocket-striking-target-Israeli-Iron-Dome-operator-says-sudden-gust-wind-blew-missile-sea-defence-failed.html I also found this article https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/19812/rumors-abound-gods-protection-israel-fable/ All the best from Australia

John Barry
John Barry
June 15, 2018 9:52 AM

Brother Peter , down under , Israel’s is a miracle . A little known fact to help show the connection between Israel & America and how GOD helps & protects Israel is the first ; Hebrew : Aluf / General of Israel in 1948 was American Colonel David Daniel ( Mickey ) Marcus who was killed just hours after the 1948 war was over . He was the difference between victory & defeat then . Blessings

June 15, 2018 11:42 AM

Thanks for sharing these reports Peter. I love stuff like that and saved them for future reference.

RSS
RSS
June 15, 2018 11:49 AM

Thank you, Peter!

Sue
Sue
June 15, 2018 2:19 AM

Likely that was Israel’s “Iron Dome,” which is a rocket intercepting a rocket. This prophecy is the Lord talking about His protective dome.

Jeannie
Jeannie
June 15, 2018 3:14 PM

During the 6 day war, many enemies reported seeing angels fighting along side the Jews, many were scared off by what they saw! When I first started researching the Bible I ran a crossed “Miracles of the 6 day war” I knew Yahuwah was and this is protecting Israel and many throughout the world. The enemies have long forgotten these miracles but Yahuwah is going to remind them, “Do not mess with my people!” The world is going to see all kinds of miracles surrounding Israel, Yahuwah is going to make Himself known! Glory be to our Father and Lord!!!
There are many articles listed here are a few I read…
Miracles in the Six-Day War: Eyewitness Accounts https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/122435
Miracles of the Six-Day War
Introduction- The Miracles in the six-day war

Christopher Harris
June 21, 2018 8:59 AM

Heard in a dream this morning “cursed are those who come against Israel”

June 21, 2018 1:27 PM

Amen to that Christopher. I believe you heard correctly.

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
June 15, 2018 11:30 AM

An impenetrable shield was “invented” by Nikola Tesla, though never built to scale, and all of his notes were confiscated by some branch of our state department upon his death. For years when the US was on Israel’s side, we undoubtedly shared Tesla’s technology with them. I have no doubt that the US also has this advanced technology readily available and operational. However, the-powers-that-be who follow Satan won’t use it because they are working against us and want us to fall, even if it means ours and their total destruction by nuclear weapons or meteor strikes.

Daniel
Daniel
June 15, 2018 2:11 PM

Over $20 trillion ‘missing’ from DoD and HUD over past 18 years, not counting the literally thousands of other Federal agencies. That’s a lot of funding and for what exactly? I mean one can only have so many golden toilets and ‘pizza’…

David Lockett
June 15, 2018 7:23 AM

Right on Bro. BYRON God will protect his people in agreement with u RSS , Peter and John Barry it getting close to breakout of a war.

Sue
Sue
June 15, 2018 2:18 AM

The Lord won’t leave Israel altogether unpunished. Most of Israel is apostate with the same mindset as the rest of the west, and I’d imagine some of those rockets getting through to Tel Aviv and Haifa.

watcher
watcher
June 16, 2018 9:28 AM

Hi Sue
I thought of Haifa when I was reading this and noticed the word “swarm”.
Someone else mentioned Haifa under attack on Z3.
Haifa is a centre for robotic/drone AI and they are perfecting drone technology that is known as swarming. What they are achieving is the ability to launch and fly drones in formation as a swarm and have the ability to talk to each other which greatly increases their surveillance capability.

Martin
Martin
June 15, 2018 5:39 AM

Joel 2 New International Version (NIV)
An Army of Locusts
2 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill.Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand—

2 a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was in ancient times nor ever will be in ages to come.

3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes. Before them the land is like the garden of Eden, behind them, a desert waste— nothing escapes them.

4 They have the appearance of horses; they gallop along like cavalry.

5 With a noise like that of chariots they leap over the mountaintops,like a crackling fire consuming stubble, like a mighty army drawn up for battle.

6 At the sight of them, nations are in anguish; every face turns pale.

7 They charge like warriors; they scale walls like soldiers.They all march in line, not swerving from their course.

8 They do not jostle each other; each marches straight ahead.They plunge through defenses without breaking ranks.

9 They rush upon the city; they run along the wall.They climb into the houses; like thieves they enter through the windows.

10 Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble,the sun and moon are darkened, and the stars no longer shine.

11 The Lord thunders at the head of his army;his forces are beyond number, and mighty is the army that obeys his command.
The day of the Lord is great; it is dreadful.

Who can endure it?

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
June 22, 2018 12:02 PM

I had a bizarre dream last night that was about a geometric sphere or spheres that contained toxic gas and was called Sirocco (sounded like Shirako). It was going to be released on very little people. I dreamed about this Sirocco all sleeping night! Strange! I looked up the google definition of this word and it is “a hot wind, often dusty or rainy, blowing from North Africa across the Mediterranean to southern Europe.”

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
June 22, 2018 12:08 PM

The very little people were strong warriors.