I Heard the Seven Mountains Crying Out, “Where Are the Josephs?”

seven_mountains

The Lord has been speaking to me a lot lately about the seven mountains and recently I had an encounter with Jesus and He showed me the seven mountains crying out for the manifested sons and daughters of God to arise and to take their place. It’s time to ARISE and SHINE. (Isaiah 60:1)

The positioning is happening from a deep place of intimacy and rest/trust in Him, and doors were opening that were unimaginable and so glorious, to position God’s people to move into and further into these seven mountains of culture (arts and entertainment, business, family, religion, government, media, education) awakened to the truth that they are called as “salt and light” and releasing the Glory and goodness of God wherever they are positioned.

As the Lord is taking me deeper into His heart to see cities and nations transformed through influencing and taking the seven mountains for Jesus, I heard the seven mountains crying out “WHERE ARE THE JOSEPH’S?”

Instantly I was surrounded by the sense that many with a Joseph-like mantle and calling upon their lives are hiding in caves because of the opposition and trials they have faced constantly and are weary and disillusioned about their mantle, which has prevented them from being released into their destiny and positioning.

I saw others still in the PIT process and waiting to be “called for”. In the midst of ‘process’, keeping their hearts positioned towards the Lord, going deeper in intimacy and allowing the Lord to do the deep heart surgery, character refining and building work within their hearts. There was such a purifying work taking place in the PIT, they recognized the work of the Spirit of God, but at the same time they were dreaming of the day of release and destiny.

AWAKEN! AWAKEN! A GREAT MOVE OF AWAKENING! I AM AWAKENING THE JOSEPH’S!

Over both of these areas I saw the Spirit of God blowing powerfully a mighty rushing wind. As it blew fiercely, I heard the words “AWAKEN! AWAKEN! A GREAT MOVE OF AWAKENING! I AM AWAKENING THE JOSEPH’S!!!”

For the past few years, the Lord has been highlighting the positioning of the Joseph’s to me, almost like the ‘lead up and preparation’ for a great REVEALING.

As I heard the seven mountains crying out “Where are the JOSEPH’s?” I was surrounded by the sense that the “FULLNESS OF TIME” has arrived for the Joseph’s to be DELIVERED and POSITIONED!!!!!! VINDICATION is UPON you!

There has been an INTENSE preparation over the Joseph’s and that has been to mature you in intimacy with Jesus. To prepare, train, purify and refine you, but you are now being CALLED FOR.

JOSEPH’S YOU ARE BEING RELEASED AND INCREASED

The PIT you have been in is now turning to POSITION! Your destiny and increase is about to MANIFEST! Networks, connections, and open doors are upon you, a strategic placing to release the word of the Lord and divine wisdom and strategy to AFFECT THE NATIONS!!!!!

Your positioning in this season will see the move of the Spirit THROUGH YOU to affect cities and nations. There is an extension of tent pegs and sphere’s of influence opening up in this season for the Joseph’s to move in with their mouths FULL OF TRUTH.

WHERE YOU HAVE FACED POISON, YOU SHALL NOW SEE PROMOTION

Where there has been intense attack, where there has been venomous poisonous words, intense jealousy, and lies of the enemy coming against you and against the dreams the Lord has given you, the Lord is turning the tables. He has strengthened you and taught you how to fight using His Word, and broken off strongholds of the fear of man. He has taught you to keep your heart pure towards Him and others in the assault, and He is now positioning you for GREAT promotion. The VERY AREAS that these venomous poisonous words and lies hit, is the VERY AREA the Lord is now positioning you in with great FAVOR and PROMOTION.

Your roots have gone deep in Jesus in the PIT so you can STAND TALL, STRONG, MATURE and with great integrity and character in God’s favor. His Glory will shine brighter than ever through you than you have ever seen in this new positioning of promotion.

DO NOT FEAR, THE LORD IS USING YOU TO OPEN UP A NEW PAGE OF DESTINY FOR INDIVIDUALS AND NATIONS

The Joseph’s will speak in this season with such truth and boldness, their words saturated in the love of Jesus with sharp accuracy of heavenly strategy. There will be GREAT TURNAROUND seen on increased levels in the seven mountains from the grass roots to the top of the mountains. Everywhere the Spirit of God will move through these Joseph’s there will be an ACTIVATION for the destiny and dreams of individuals and nations to be AWAKENED!

Increase and momentous breakthrough is coming upon the Joseph’s personally and corporately in this season. You shall move forward with crowns of wisdom and heavenly strategy as you are positioned in places you never dreamed in this season. You will be positioned to release the strategy of heaven and see BREAKTHROUGH.

The Lord has been developing the revelation of the power of RESTING in HIM in the TESTING, which many of the Joseph’s have walked through lately. They shall now see effectual doors and domino effects of breakthrough released as they minister.

DO NOT RUN AND HIDE, THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE

Do not run and hide! Stay positioned and watch the Lord position you to see the greatest move of His Spirit through you that you have ever seen. You have been prepared for such a time as this!

He is not only activating your destiny and bringing you out of the caves and the pits more AWAKE than you have ever been, but He is also restoring to you YOUR DREAMS that you felt were long forgotten.

Joseph’s you MUST take your place in this season as the Lord opens doors for you. The seven mountains of culture are crying out for you to arise!!! Say “YES” to Jesus again and watch and see the beautiful positioning hand of God. More shall be added to you in a day of obedience to Him than you have ever seen.

You’re being called for in this season! It’s time to step in as the voices of HOPE, but not only positioned as voices of HOPE, but as those who release HOPE AND STRATEGY!!! Your area of influence is about to TURN IT’S HEAD to you because of the wisdom and strategy of heaven upon you to bring LIFE and BREAKTHROUGH to that very mountain! From the grassroots to the top of the mountain, He is using you to REROUTE and CHANGE history and release DESTINY!!!!

THE MEDIA MOUNTAIN IS CALLING FOR YOU JOSEPH’S!!!

I saw specifically the media mountain calling for the Joseph’s. The Lord is sending you into the media mountain in this season to release a great move of His Spirit to see the COMMUNICATION of heaven released. The prophetic is moving into the media mountain in explosive, increased ways in this season through the Joseph’s (and many other ways) to release the strategic revelation of heaven that will see the media mountain affect and changed by the revelation of the God who SPEAKS. Our beautiful, creative, powerful all knowing Jesus will speak life, revelation, insight and wisdom through His Joseph’s in the media mountain in this season that will see unprecedented signs, wonders and turnarounds take place where the GOOD NEWS of the Gospel and GOODNESS of God is going to be communicated in NEW, FRESH and CREATIVE ways.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 3, 2016 10:55 AM
I understand the intent of this word is to encourage Joseph’s, and I’m certainly in favor of that. We all want the Kingdom to manifest, so we’re all in agreement on that…. and maybe it’s all semantics. I’m not going to get into a blog argument, and I won’t, so I offer this as an alternative perspective. Take it or leave it as the Spirit guides. I have trouble with the imagery. Those 7 cultural mountains are demonized, filled with darkness, and built upon the foundations of the minds of men. Capitalism, Marxism, Socialism, Fascism, Humanism, Democracy, Republicanism, Autocracy, Nationalism –it’s all the same, because their roots are corrupt, even if some of those ideas are “better” than others. They aren’t even closely related to the Kingdom of God. Our “culture” is borne out of, or is a response to, a darkened and sick world. So, I have trouble picturing these mountains “calling me”. Indeed, they don’t want anything to do with me. We are in opposition. I have a Joseph anointing and it manifests in being able to see market movements. It’s just a niche anointing among many different manifestations. So, it is one of many Joseph realities being birthed by the Spirit at this time. In this, I do not have a mandate to “take over” the cultural mountain of Business and Finance. That mountain is built upon the foundations of scarcity, fear, greed, competition, meritocracy, and worldly power. I can’t redeem that mountain, nor should I try. It’s very core is rotten. However, I can be salt and light in it’s midst. I can be part of “Special Ops Teams” that work in very hidden ways around this mountain for the express purpose of revealing the opposite. To reveal abundance, weakness, humility, confidence, trust, generosity, and the… Read more »
Paul Benson
July 4, 2016 8:37 AM

Very well said brother! The theology behind those teaching the seven mountains falsehood is quite shocking if you give it critical examination. In the long haul it is merely a return to Rome. Please excuse me if I don’t jump on that train!
Blessings;

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
July 3, 2016 5:19 PM

Thank you JR for speaking on this matter….as I was very unsettled when I read this word. I found my spirit agreeing in part, but not all. And this may be because God has pulled my family ‘out’ of this worldly system, suddenly, 3 years ago, so He can do a mighty work without the ‘distractions’ of this manmade system. He keeps cautioning me not to be drawn back as it can be a trap, a major distraction and divergence which will take my family away from Father’s plans for us. This is just my story….my journey.

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 3, 2016 11:14 AM

Well said JR. I agree.
shalom brother!

Grace
Grace
July 4, 2016 11:16 AM

Joseph was prepared for a specific time “to preserve many people alive.” If we have a Joseph anointing, it would seem directed at doing what he did at the Lord’s direction – storing things (food, $s, etc.) for use in the time of famine. Therefore, I don’t see how this anointing pertains to 7 mountains within the culture. Doesn’t sit right with me.

July 4, 2016 2:22 PM

I also do not follow or believe in the seven mountains teaching, but I disagree with your statement because Joseph was put in a position as second most powerful ruler over all of Egypt, which included at least two of the seven mountains, government and business.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 2, 2016 6:38 AM

It’s as if the Holy Spirit has revealed the secrets of my heart and spirit to you. I have felt for the past 5-6 years that I’ve been in Joseph’s prison although the Holy Spirit has continued to encourage and instruct me to trust. Several years ago a woman prophesied to me in a laundromat that I was unorthodox and that I was supposed to be and then she was gone. I couldn’t find her anywhere. I’ve felt called all of my life and have failed God miserably over the years but God never gave up on me and the call remained. I have no idea exactly what it looks like I just know I love justice, I want to see reconciliation across many lines, I have a heart for the poor and suffering, I want to have resources to bless many, to see people thrive in the gifting God has given them, to bring people together with their talents and skills and I love music that exalts the King.

Marilee Alm
July 2, 2016 8:39 AM

This will help you Michael, I’ll be praying for you!!

This is amazing about our purpose in God. The last 2 pages of the pdf are a short summary of the teaching. I just prayed this morning following their teaching. They are careful to say it is not a formula, but to let God lead you…

David Herzog | Aligning with Heaven | Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural!

Present Your Case by Robert Henderson

Robert Henderson explains how God answers our prophetic calling. This is the best teaching I have heard on the subject. He is calling many to pray for Trump and to ask God to move in the US.

We need to have a 3rd heaven perspective, not just our down to earth view of what is going on. Lana sees from that view, she is so encouraging. I have read her site for over a year. There are a few messages of her teaching on youtube as well. She just pours the Holy Spirit as she speaks.

Michael Perritte
July 2, 2016 9:34 AM

Thank you Marilee! I will check it out!

Kristina
Kristina
July 3, 2016 5:42 AM

Thank you Marilee! I was borrowing David Herzog’s book today from a friend! How exciting the timing of the Lord! I appreciate your links to the videos and the PDF. God is so GOOD! The more I come to know Him , the MORE He shows me that HE is SO much MORE!

Lana, Rachel, Tom P, & Kathy C , thank you too. I learn so much from your (and many others) open hearts & willingness to share as well. You encourage me and cause me to think, read & pray about things. God Bless you! Together we are preparing for our King to return! Sometimes, I feel the weight of what is going on around me & in this world. But, I am not alone! We are growing & working together! Thank you for the encoragement!

Kathy C
July 2, 2016 7:43 AM

Lana,
This is a beautiful word to start, not just the day but a step in the right direction! I find myself looking for the ” events” to happen and have to realize
the Lord is waiting on me to step out of the boat so to speak! I’m so full of
excuses[ husband relies on me greatly] , children etc. HE’S heard it all !
Like Michael above —have been set apart to bring the gospel to the streets
through a particular musical drama—that Holy Spirit gave years ago.
Ever sense we moved here =and at our current body, getting people to commit to start rehearsals is like trying to catch a group of slick pigs !
With constant prayer on this project, now I feel led to go out of this Body
to find the actors / dancers–that feel comfortable in this endeavor . They
need to be on fire–and minister to the lost after the ministry has taken place.
Dance and the Assemblies of God is like a mixture of oil & water, you should see the “looks ” I get when speaking of this ! Thank you Lord for your patient
faithfulness to me and for this nudge in the Spirit from Lana!!

Alli
Alli
July 2, 2016 10:15 AM

Hey Kathy! God has led us to do dance and acro performances as well. We rarely can find people interested in participating in this mission; in what state are you located?

Kathy C
July 2, 2016 2:02 PM

Tx. , north west Austin—–area! Where are you ? Thank you Alli !

Debbie
Debbie
July 3, 2016 11:58 AM

Kathy, I am moving near you in TX and I currently do street ministry…would love to connect as I would love to get with you and hear more about your mission and how to participate. Please email me at pob064-2@yahoo.com. Thank you.

July 5, 2016 8:45 AM

Debbie,
Did you get my reply– ?

Debbie
Debbie
July 5, 2016 9:54 AM

No. Did you send me an email?

July 5, 2016 12:35 PM

Yes Debbie–in a reply—will try again . Sorry

Michael Perritte
July 2, 2016 9:39 AM

The dancers are out there! Ask the Holy Spirit to bring them your way. During the 1996 Olympics a large group of YWAM’ers stayed at our church and homes to do a variety of outreach ministries. Dance was a major part of their outreach. I had the opportunity to here the testimonies of a few of the dancers. They felt that dance was over for them when they gave their lives to Christ. Dance is such a powerful tool! They ministered in a few services while they were here and it was overwhelming. I would weep along with others as they performed. Our children had a dance team as well and the tangible presence of the Holy Spirit was amazing when they would dance. Maybe children would be a route for you..??

Kathy C
July 2, 2016 2:42 PM

Michael Perritte, Like you ,I have a call to the lost and unchurched !
Had a dance ministry many moons ago and traveled some, got to dance with YWAM when they visited our church also—what a anointed
group, went to a conference at Christ for the Nations and they performed
a Steve ? Fry —been so long–musical-. When you just commented on
the fact that it was overwhelming— and about the children—Holy Spirit
blew through me !! Indeed overwhelming for sure .
Have recently interpreted in dance the 23rd Ps. for ladies group,
but –Have to get this project that the Lord gave me done first, could
work with young teens , want Jesus to be older! they need to be able to minister to public . I don’t want to limit God and what He has planned .
I probably will direct , if I can’t find a [good ] evil person- don’t want to mention the looser, I could play him myself.
To bring this to [The Choir ] so to speak, is not the plan .
In my should I stay or should I go Church , their bags are packed & hitting the malls etc. is not on the program ! I thank you Z3rs and Lana
for a new look at what I have set on the table for to long ! Pray and
pray some more –God Bless and lets all get OUT there!

Marilee Alm
July 2, 2016 8:40 AM

Where so you live? We will pray for you.

Kathy C
July 3, 2016 7:45 AM

Marilee Alm , did not know if you were asking Michael or me -Sorry
We live in Austin area . Thank you for your prayers !
Have followed David and Stephanie Herzog for many years now –I’m
on their prayer team and have been blessed by their ministry !
Your comments have always been a blessing !
Praying for the safety and guidance of Holy Spirit for all my Z3 family!

Marilee Alm
July 3, 2016 10:33 AM

What si the link to their prayer teaching? I would love to know more.

July 3, 2016 5:05 PM

David Herzog sends his itinerary and has prayer requests in
it . Don’t know about teaching on prayer dvd –Sure they have a
list of items. Really have not heard from him of late. His
Sedona conference , that la Marzulli was to speak at in July
has been cancelled, Was interested in that , Sedona closes one to
where I live. Was just looking for the last email from him and it
reads from the desk of David H.—Could find him at David Herzog
Ministries or The Glory Zone and his name. Hope this helps.
Need to get the last dvd I ordered from him and watch it –I’m
bad about taking the time for dvd’s —guess I could be doing that
now –but husband sleeping on couch at the moment. Still
have a flip phone—-also ! David notifies me for prayer request,
but not on official [prayer team] , never met him !

Hopenjoy
Hopenjoy
July 2, 2016 5:14 PM
Several times in the past, I have posted about how I, like others, have been called by the Lord to set up our home as a refuge. We are rural, and in the fall of 2011 the Lord impressed upon me to “put up food, water, lights” (be ready to live w/o electricity) and “to be ready to receive those who are lost, scared or displaced” and to receive them in His name. I already had a good pantry, as I am a gardener and Master Food Preserver, but started stockpiling more and more pantry items as well as long-term food supplies….and equipment to deal with a lack of electricity, such as hand pump, wood stoves, clothes washing supplies, solar oven, outdoor cooking supplies. My husband, not yet a believer, scoffs at my “prepper” doom-and-gloom warnings, but happily enjoys all the homesteading preparation and the outdoor/camping gear…and somehow discreetly ignores all the buckets of food stored in the basement! God is SO GOOD! A few years ago, I pondered all the grains and beans in my long-term food storage buckets, and how I don’t really even like beans. Then 18 months ago, as an attempt to lower my high cholesterol, I started eating a whole food plant-based diet. My cholesterol has dropped, I’m at my high school weight, but the “Joseph” part is that now I have a bunch of new recipes, spices, and ways of using dry beans! In fact, I now enjoy beans at many meals, because without meat/eggs/dairy in my diet, my appetite is met by beans/legumes, veggies, fruit, nuts, etc. Ha, ha, God is so awesome! What a fun, healthy way He had to train me how to use what I had set aside for future needs! In late winter this year, I noticed that I… Read more »
Jeff
Jeff
July 3, 2016 12:01 AM

HnJ I wanted to thank you for your post. Many financial and personal, spiritual posts but few “prep” posts. If I may add; if one learns sprouting you could substitute gardening if needed. Simple, easy and no space needed. I also learned how much more beneficial Quinoa is than rice. I’m going to start storing quinoa.
Notwithstanding, in these last days the Holy Spirit will show us how to feed multitudes with our little.

Kathy C
July 3, 2016 7:11 AM

AMEN–AMEN , Jeff and Hopenjoy !!!

Sandra
Sandra
July 4, 2016 4:55 PM

I like to keep all the seeds from my fruits and vegetables. I dry them out and store them away as a seed source for later.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 2, 2016 4:21 PM
James & everyone; Saw this word on Ali Winters site… http://awatchmanonthewall.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/the-day-of-retribution-is-at-hand.html Saturday, July 2, 2016 “The day of retribution is at hand. Man has gone too far, drifting away from goodness. Man has chosen to ignore, rage and reduce My creation to a man-made image of evil. You have taken what was beautiful and polluted it. Man has no goodness apart from Me, yet continues to drift further and further away. Man, on a collision course with his creator will soon see where these choices have taken him.” JESUS said; “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12 “Man has no regard for My Light, but you My child have struggled long, hard to see My goodness. Tough roads behind tough roads ahead. Weary traveler, lean on Me, know that your labor is not in vain. Great will be your reward in heaven. Trumpets sound that will begin My judgments. Unrest will spread like a cancer over this nation. There is no room nor place for the faint of heart. Grow in My grace, accept your position as My child and willingly be pliable for use by your Creator. Many will be the challenges ahead, but My own have been equipt to win.” “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.” Galatians 6:7-8 “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely… Read more »
Eldon
July 3, 2016 12:53 PM

Jim, I have to concur with you on the mountain subject. To those who believe that we are just going to morph into the millennium, more or less intact, I ask you to re-read the 7th bowl of wrath in Rev. 16. The devastation is going to be complete. Every decadent city in the world is going to be demolished, the world map is going to be redrawn. Those that have qualified to be in the millennium will be tasked with rebuilding a new world. Isaiah 2:3 says out of Jerusalem He will teach us of His ways. We will be instructed on how to build His Kingdom here on earth. So, no, we are not going to convert the world system (Babylon is
completely destroyed) but we are to be salt with authority that puts limits on what the enemy is able to accomplish during our tenure here.

I.C.
I.C.
July 2, 2016 11:10 AM
This is truly a word from the Lord; words that God has personally spoken to me, you have written in CAPITAL letters. I had gone through a terrible trial a few years ago; at my lowest point, when I cried out to God, I felt this physical warmth/love/peace descend upon me, and when this happened my tears immediately stopped, my racing thoughts were still, and my heart no longer felt like it was in a million pieces. And while this physical peace/love/warmth encompassed me I heard “rest in Me, rest in Me, rest in Me”. (Philippians 4:7 states “and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” and Matthew 11:28-30 states “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”) Earlier this year, a complete stranger approached me at church, placed her hand on my heart and told me “God is healing your heart”. In your post, you had mentioned that the Lord is doing “deep heart surgery”. Earlier this week, the Lord told me to read Psalms 43 and when I had finished reading that, He told told me to immediately read Psalms 26. Before reading those Psalms, I had no idea what either those 2 chapters were about. The first 4 words in Psalms 26 are “Vindicate me, O Lord” and the first 4 words in Psalms 43 are “Vindicate me, O God”. And just a few days ago, I felt that God was telling me that it is time to move. A few years ago,… Read more »
LauraMcDowell
LauraMcDowell
July 3, 2016 6:08 AM

America prepaid for an Air invasion. It happens in a flat area. I’m still shaking at what I saw. I’ve never seen so many air craft. God protected my family and I and gave us prayer duty! Pray for America. I’m shaking at what I just saw!

Dean
Dean
July 3, 2016 1:51 PM

Can we get a refund?

LauraMcDowell
LauraMcDowell
July 3, 2016 7:32 PM

Prepared! Lol. Auto correct!

LauraMcDowell
LauraMcDowell
July 3, 2016 6:36 AM

The foreign troops use the flat area as a landing field for their planes. Pray! Pray! Pray! Pray! Pray now!

Marilee Alm
July 3, 2016 10:24 AM

So what you mean, is you saw this in a dream or vision? They had pics of army camping in the middle of no where in Utah, it is not up today. Very suspicous…. Here’s today’s news—
UN Official Has His Throat Crushed Right Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton
Here’s what was on Daboo77’s site

Kathy C
July 4, 2016 7:54 AM

thanks for posting this Marilee, it’s a shame that OUR media–will keep
this hidden !

Rachel Baxter
July 2, 2016 8:38 PM

Lana – Thank you for sharing this word. I want to take this opportunity to send out the call to any of God’s army who feel they are being called to the Mountain of Education. I’m not talking about people who happened to have chosen teaching as their profession. I’m talking about men and women who feel it from deep within their being that God desires to position on the Mountain of Education to train up the next generation according to the direction of Ephesians 4.

The Lord put a dream in my heart 6 years ago that is now coming to fruition. He continues to shape and hone it like the sharpening and polishing of a mighty sword. He is showing us His model for end-times education that will usher in the Millenium Kingdom. It is a tiny mustard seed today but the vision God has shared for it is God-sized and will take Him to bring it to fruition!

If this speaks deeply to your heart, please reach out to me: rachbaxter@gmail.com

He has told us to begin preparing to share the “structures” that He has given to us for replication (not duplication) elsewhere. All praise and glory to God!

Stephanie
Stephanie
July 2, 2016 8:58 PM

Amen Rachel. As soon as I read it my heart knew I have been called to the mountain of education! 😊 End times school for end times kids!

Rachel Baxter
July 3, 2016 5:05 PM

Praise the Lord Stephanie! I’m happy to share anything that the Lord has given to us to support you in your calling. The truth is that just in front of us is a mighty war. Jesus is calling to His Bride to prepare to receive His children, even millions, who will be left parentless by the battle. He does not desire to lose this generation, but instead to reclaim them as His own. He will call many of us to step outside our own lives, surrendering fully, so that He can use us as His hands and feet, and His heart of love to those left alone.

mark
July 2, 2016 2:03 PM

Amen! I literally felt as if the Holy Spirit was speaking through you directly over me, It’s almost like i’ve been waiting to hear this message for a long time and I remember when i thought if i was really a Joseph, had i not gone through such trials and fasting and spending so much intimate time with the Lord, i would have not been called out to be the Joseph as well as other Josephs out in the world called for such a time like this, I Remember reading Genesis 42-49 how Joseph had been preparing for what was coming and how God told Joseph to warn the people but they refused to listen. I’ve had visions and dreams of seeing food roaring from 3.00$ Rice to 100.00$ Rice and Water from 3.26$ to over 20.00$ it was something i thought i’d never witness or seen in my life, but the Lord has been preparing a multitude of us for the coming revival, setting up refuge camps for us and i truly believe wherever the Lord Guides, he Provides and we are going to be witnessing to many and Shepard them raising them up and speaking Truth over them that they may no longer be deceived from the churches all around the world preaching on Love,Money,Happiness,Hope.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 2, 2016 2:40 PM

Mark do you live here in the United States? I am a Joseph

Mark Bechara
Mark Bechara
July 2, 2016 3:17 PM

Hi and yes I do! I live in California by orang county

TomP
TomP
July 2, 2016 6:31 AM

Lana,
Powerful, encouraging and motivating! I say, “YES!” to the call of the Lord…”PLEASE SEND ME!” So shall it be done!

Blessings!

Catherine
July 2, 2016 9:33 AM

Dear TomP, there are a lot of lost people around you, so the Lord “send you” a lot of time ago? did you go? we will see the Glory of God in these last days but also persecution and the church will not contoll the world as teachers of the seven mountains are teaching! Beware of deceivers!

Paul Benson
July 2, 2016 7:46 PM
Catherine; You are exactly right. I am not out to offend anyone or wound a precious heart, but I must say here I don’t bear witness to this type of a word. Whenever I hear someone reference the seven mountains of society I cringe because I understand the erroneous theology behind such thinking. Kingdom Now / Dominionism theology teaches the Body of Christ will rise up in the authority of the Spirit and take control of the seven major facets of society, and usher in an age of righteousness. That we will get this world shaped up and ready for Jesus to return. This is TOTALLY out of sync with the end-time scenario the prophesies of the Bible describe.(Daniel ch. 7+11,12 Matt 24 Mark 13 Luke 15+21 Revelation ch. all). Jesus is NOT returning to occupy a righteous society but to destroy a wicked one. Then HE will establish righteousness on earth. If people realized how wayward the teachings of most of those promoting the seven mountains concept are they would be shocked. Many (but not all) of them don’t even believe the tribulation is ahead of us. They think it already happened! I am speaking of the falsehood of preterist theology. It is error. I could get quite lengthy here but in a nutshell those who promote Kingdom Now / Dominion theology and the New Apostolic Reformation are steering folks toward the one world religion. People need to get up to speed on what today’s celebrity ministers are really believing and teaching. Seriously! When I hear prophesy that is all about only positive ideas: hope, breakthrough, favor, attaining your dream, promotion, etc. etc. etc.(all good things in and of themselves, and to be much desired) but absolutely NOTHING about the danger of sin, the backslid condition of the American… Read more »
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 2, 2016 8:50 PM

I agree with you, Paul. Whenever I hear or read the word, “religion” I cringe. Religion will send people to hell. There’s going to be a lot of questions, panic and fear from a great many people in the weeks, months and possibly years ahead. Although I agree God will pour out His Spirit and bless His faithful remnant during and after judgment. I believe it will be more important to have answers for the people who knock on our doors with questions about, “What in the world is going on and what can we do?” Don’t get me wrong, I want to be blessed and see others blessed…I just don’t expect it to happen anytime real soon. God’s heart is for ALL to come to repentance. That won’t happen until people begin to feel and see the fires of judgment.

Paul Benson
July 2, 2016 10:52 PM

Well said brother. I think you get what I was saying.

Dawnette
Dawnette
July 3, 2016 9:08 PM

Thank you Paul for what you said. My spirit bears witness with your words. I am not sure of the interpretation from Lana. I mean no disrespect. Because, these are the days we are being called out of Babylon. Not to stay in bed with her. The darkness will get darker and the light will get brighter. But with Elohim, there will be no tolerance of mixing with the things of Baal.
Bottom line, we need to seek YHVH with all our hearts. Fast and pray. For the days ahead will be a matter of survival. Survival for our lives. And if we are fully hidden in Yahshua, and obeying His word, walking, reading and praying daily for guidance, moment by moment, not seeking our own pleasures any longer but completely 100% seeking His direction. He will truly be faithful to His. Seek First His Kingdom, the Kingdom Of YHVH… Not this Kingdom… And He will ADD everything else unto you.
The worlds pleasures always come with a catch. So please be careful. We can Delight ourselves in Him, our Elohim. The Great I AM!
Shalom

Mara Smith
Mara Smith
July 3, 2016 9:20 AM

Paul, you are right on. Terry Bennett mentioned the seven mountains in a message earlier this year. Basically, he said that the promoters of the seven mountain theology were deceived. What they were preaching would not come to pass.

As an example of seven mountain deception, take a look at this article about well known leaders meeting with the pope: http://elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=16302.

Leaders are being deceived and lining themselves up with the false prophet. How can they be so blind.

I consider the idea of preparing the world for Christ’s return as the ultimate deception. Jesus needs no help in preparing this world for His return. There will be a new earth when comes, nothing from the old world will stand.

Kathy C
July 4, 2016 8:54 AM

Mara Smith,
Once again—-this link is so relevant to what has been discussed
here on Z3 ! Link has feel good —all love conquers all-lets all hold
hands and think beautiful thoughts and we will be one .
Found Mike Bickle’s name in this list of promoters. So that explains his statement on God tv , that we [the audience] will not be alive to see
the return of Christ. Holy Spirit always there to clarify .
They—this unity promotion with the pope people PPP- not really]
are also using ” Bring an awakening to the Church”—the entire Church! –meaning billions of Catholics !
Said ” We have to do what Jesus did and choose love before
my need to be right “.
said ” Unity comes through walking together—I say yes OFF
the Cliff !
Matt: 10 34—Do not think that I came to bring peace but a sword !
Thanks Mara —- little more awake because of info!

Diana
Diana
July 4, 2016 11:49 AM
Paul, You nailed it on this one.And several others also did who understand dominion theology. ANOTHER false doctrine sweeping into the church.Along with pre-trib rapture.Very dangerous teaching.We will not bring “Christ”back to a restored earth.Yes,we will do great exploits,yes we will walk in a supernatural walk not even seen before.That however does not mean that we will conquer the “7” mountains of society.What this false doctrine does is not cause us to withdraw from the world,it’s systems, and as someone explained”the pride of life”.Neville Johnson says that there will be civil war within the church.I can see this coming now .The remnant will go wherever the Great Shepherd leads,no matter the cost.The others will not .They will not lay down their lives…even to death as our Lord said.We need much grace now to walk in the way of our Lord.We will be over comers and victorious but not without much persecution. Now is the time to be preparing to be the “Bride” without spot or blemish.Jesus said if they (the world) hate me it will also hate you.Has anyone ever read” Tortured for Christ”.Sadhu Sundar Salveraj walks with God in a profound way.He has satellites, t.v,schools etc.as how God has led him.And his “education ” training is teaching children how to be martyrs.Our training children in church is what??????.So I just want to say that I see where you and others are only (from a heart after God )trying to warn the body on the dangers of this false teaching crept in like so many other doctrine of devils.I also ask God to lead me, teach me and up root anything that I allowed from deception of teachers…Which by the way are in abundance at this time…Blessings to all of those in Christ …p.s also remember that even in the… Read more »
Linda Courtney
July 2, 2016 11:29 PM

RIGHTON!!!! Kingdom Now / Dominion theology and the New Apostolic Reformation are steering folks toward the one world religion. I clipped this sentence from you great comment Paul. WAKE UP CHRISTIANS PLEASE . . .stay with the true WORD OF GOD****
*** God bless you. Linda

Rachel Baxter
July 2, 2016 8:54 PM
Paul – I am sorry to disagree with you but I must. I have never heard of dominionism nor studied anything like that, but the Lord did give me this revelation Himself and it went against my own way of thinking. In reading Daniel 2, the Lord began to speak to me to show me that Christ is that stone made not by human hands. Jesus is doing a work in His children that are totally given over to His purposes so that we will be transformed into His image, even to the point other people will only see Jesus when they look at us. We are to be a his temple and the word tells us that He lives in us. He will use us to establish His kingdom on this earth prior to His return. He will absolutely cause all kingdoms of this earth to fall, and then His kingdom which He has been building will grow to fill the whole earth. Jesus taught us to pray: Thy kingdom come, thy will be done – and He intends to fulfill that prayer in these last days and then reign on this earth a thousand years until the final dispensation of Satan, when a new earth and new heaven comes. The Lord has also shown me that we will go through the tribulation which is yet in front of us, but we have nothing to fear in life or in death. Thanks for hearing me out on this because this is important stuff. God does not want His children to sit alone feeling helpless for the things that are coming on the earth. Instead, He desires to co-labor with us as the times reach their fulfillment. He is the light of the world and He lives inside us. That… Read more »
Paul Benson
July 2, 2016 10:50 PM
Rachel; Most of what you said there I would give a hearty amen to. BUT when you said: He will use us to establish His kingdom on this earth prior to His return. He will absolutely cause all kingdoms of this earth to fall, and then His kingdom which He has been building will grow to fill the whole earth. You are out of sync there with the word of God. That is the Kingdom Now / Dominionism theology I was referring to. The kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord at the Second Coming and not before (Rev.11:15).You have been unknowingly absorbing this teaching from the celebrity ministers and prophets who embrace that error. They are everywhere. The only kingdom that is going to be established world-wide prior to the return of our Lord Jesus is the kingdom of the beast. This kingdom shall reek havoc with the Body of Christ until the return of the Lord. Prior to the Second Coming it will appear to the world that the Church has been defeated and destroyed. But praise God we do get the final victory. I know you are having a hard time receiving what I am saying, but as always the answer is in the Word of God. Try studying Daniel chapter 7 thru 12 focusing on the war between the Antichrist and the Body of Christ. This will give you an accurate picture of the end-time scenario. It is not a pretty picture but a true one; and it is not the picture being painted by the pillow prophets of our day. God will see us through whatever hardship is ahead with all the grace we need; but we will NOT be sitting atop the seven mountains of culture in control of the earth… Read more »
Kathy C
July 3, 2016 12:00 AM

Thank you Paul Benson for the clarity—We will not be used to establish His Kingdom on this earth prior to His return !
I certainly believe Thy Kingdom come , thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven—in ones life and others –but the whole earth will
have to wait on the King . He , King Jesus will save a remnant of
Juda or Israel and His saints. The world will be in horrific turmoil !
Was about to ask of these seven mountains—? Had never heard
of them or remember reading in the word. Isn’t the Vatican
on seven hills or Mts.?
I had brought up Kat Kurr and her teachings many weeks ago–
and felt she was off on this dominion / Kingdom belief and backed off her web site–even mentioned her statement that she said
Jesus return would be another 200 years!
Was thumbing through the GOD TV channel last week to hear Mike Bickel state –none of us here, in the audience, will see
the return of Christ ! So he doesn’t agree with Terry Bennett !
Thank God He is God– Alpha & Omega , and I’m at the very
beginning of the learning curve . Keep such discussions going,
Holy Spirit uses us all and I continue to learn and be blessed !

Kathy C
July 3, 2016 8:03 AM

Paul Benson,
Thank you for clarity on this word and subject !
Late last night –I commented on this and mentioned a couple of
ministers that believe this way —-was waiting for moderation of
this –and must have lost the comment when closing my PC.
Maybe Holy Spirit wanted it that way. Appreciate all
comments , as we are all learning and positioned for the high calling set before us !

Rachel Baxter
July 3, 2016 8:03 AM
Paul – We will have to respectfully agree to disagree. I do not believe that I been absorbing pillow prophets. The revelation I’ve received has been from the Lord alone and it aligns perfectly with His word. To clarify my position in case their is misunderstanding, yes – I absolutely believe that the world as we know it will fall, including America. I have shared on this site many dreams and visions the Lord has given to me that confirm the judgment we are to face. However, there is a remnant that God is raising up for His purposes that will not fall. This remnant is being positioned even now in preparation for what is to occur over the next many years. I believe that God is beginning to build His structures on this earth so that when everything else falls and is completely destroyed, these small seeds will grow as mighty oak trees to fill the whole esrth: I know in my heart what He has already begun building in the school that He led me and others to open. It is not of this world, and I believe He is doing this type of work elsewhere, in what Lana is referring to “the 7 mountains”. I am not a theologian and would not try to argue the Word of God but even last night the Lord took me back through the book of Daniel and showed me how perfectly aligned the scripture is with the reality of what He has shown me. i don’ feel a need “to be right” in this matter but please hear my heart. This is important for you and others to hear. I just ask that you take it back to Him. In Daniel 1, we see that Daniel was prepared and positioned.… Read more »
Paul Benson
July 4, 2016 1:54 AM
Rachel; I wanted to take a few minutes and encourage you in your calling. My words were in no way intended to discourage or distract you from what God is speaking to you. I hope you wholeheartedly follow the burden of your heart for that is how the Lord leads us to serve. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Phil 2:13 May the Lord bless you and make you very fruitful in all you do in the name of our Lord Jesus. If you cannot grasp what concerns I was addressing that is ok, but please ask God to help you see what the issue I raised entails. My concern is the well being of the Body of Christ and the necessity avoiding deceiving and distracting doctrines. There will be many who are discouraged when the vision of conquering the seven mountains of society crumbles when the day arrives when we as believers are no longer welcome in society nor able to function in its midst, financially or in positions of prominence or authority. That day is coming. Yes there is a great work ahead for the remnant and we will see and accomplish great things in the name of Jesus, but it will NOT be done through our taking control as heads of the various structures of culture and society as the Dominion theology promoters teach; that is a false vision. The mark of the beast will cause believers to become outcasts from society. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
July 4, 2016 8:25 AM

Thank you for your encouragement Paul. We are in agreement that we will not “conquer” the seven mountains or whatever the heck the structures of this world are – in terms of what success currently looks like to the world today – until Jesus’ return when the old is fully destroyed and the new can take root and grow to fill the whole earth. But I believe there are some (the remnant) who are building His kingdom today on this earth if only in tiny micro-structures made up of people completely given over to Him, allowing Him to guide them in all that they do and say, trusting Him alone for protection and provision and positioning!

July 3, 2016 11:44 PM

Great job Rachel! God has put the same things in my heart and shown me how we win in the end. Although many of us will be martyred, we even win then too because the power in us is far greater than the power in this world. Satan is given 42 months to have power over the church, but even in those times God draws the boundaries around what Satan can do. The Holy Spirit in us will do great exploits through us to demonstrate the power of God to unrepentant sinners. The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits (Daniel 11:32). I believe we are the generation Jesus spoke about when He said we would do greater works than He did. In all things we overwhelmingly conquer, overcome, prevail, and yes we even take dominion away from Satan because of Him who lives in us (Romans 8:37). Jesus is not coming back for a broke, busted, defeated church, but for an overcoming mighty and powerful church who truly knows Him! We are finally going to get it right and God is finally going to have the church He has always wanted.

Rachel Baxter
July 4, 2016 8:26 AM

Thank you James. Yes, we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus!

Kathy C
July 4, 2016 12:24 PM

James and Rachel,
You know I highly esteem both of you –but have to
ask if Jesus returns for an overcoming mighty and powerful church —isn’t this in our spirits–” and they overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony !
After what the saints have been through –we are without spot or wrinkle .
Rev: 7: 13 “Who are these arrayed in white robes and
where did they come from?
” these are the ones who came out of the great trib.
and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb——-skipping to v 16 they shall neither hunger or thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them nor any heat
17 The Lamb—- will lead them to living waters —And God will wipe every tear from the eyes !
Seems like they were not totally over coming and
powerful as a Church—only in the Spirit !
Hunger , heat and tears going on —but Hope in the
soon coming of their Redeemer !

Rachel Baxter
July 4, 2016 3:01 PM

Kathy C – I do not believe that “The Church” as it sands today will survive what is coming. But I do believe that there will be small communities of believers fully given over to the Lord who will be protected through everything, and that these people will be used in ways we cannot even imagine for the Kingdom – all for His glory, ushering the return of Jesus and the Millenium Kingdom.

Kathy C
July 4, 2016 4:46 PM

Agree–Agree ,
On both your comments Rachel and James!
We are always more than conquerors in Christ Jesus!
Clearly respect your clarifications– !
Just saying , there are tears still on the believer’s face when we hit heaven—–tears for various reasons .
Love you guys, there will be tears of great joy –when we see His face !

July 4, 2016 2:29 PM

As I stated in my previous comment, Satan will be given power over the church for 42 months, so there will be great trials and suffering. However, as believers we are never victims. We are always more than conquerers, equipped by God with everything we need to prevail in every situation, including death!

RTaylor
RTaylor
July 3, 2016 8:13 PM
Rachel, thank you for your latest comments. I also found it Rachel, thank you for your latest comments. I also found it “strange” when I thought about the “seven mountains” in relation to Bible prophecy. Now that you have posted your latest comment, I think perhaps this reply will help others (who like me had some real problems with the original post to which we are commenting): Isaiah 11 and other scriptures are clear that God will make highway(s) to Jerusalem after Christ’s second coming – and there will be people (who were protected by God during the horrors of great tribulation to come) traveling on them from many places on earth. Rick Wiles and others have pointed out that many Christians have been led to leave the USA for a number of years already. He (Rick) expects to be broadcasting from the Caribbean to [what is now] the USA at some future point. And Katie Troutman was shown that the Ozarks and the Great Smoky Mountains will “be safe”. –Such residents can indeed be developing “parts” (for want of a better word!) of what God will use at the start of the millennium. (Rick Wiles even mentioned once that – I believe in the Caribbean – he is to have some land for Amish farmers to come to and work.) I believe (–think it is Biblically sound!–) that while many will be called to martyrdom, others will be protected and – as you point out – be “organized”/trained/gifted by God to be used as foundational/startup parts of HIS Way when His Kingdom begins to spread from Jerusalem upon His Return. So while I (like Jim Reeve, Phanuel and no doubt many others) prefer “not to go there” in terms like the ”seven mountains” … I certainly agree with you/others… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
July 4, 2016 8:15 AM

Right on RTaylor! Well said!

Dean
Dean
July 3, 2016 1:38 PM

It’s the “prior to His return” part.

ray whalley
ray whalley
July 9, 2016 8:55 AM

He also came to be the saviour of the World. I bet he doesn’t fail.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 2, 2016 8:40 PM

Catherine. I’m sort of with you on that. Salt and Light, yes–but we won’t be taking them over in this age. JR

TomP
TomP
July 2, 2016 3:05 PM

Hi Catherine,
Several years ago, I was in a very comfortable executive position with not much stress when the Lord began putting on my heart that He would be making a change and I would be taking on a new role. He did not share with me what the role was and I didn’t want to leave anyway because I was enjoying my current position, which I worked hard for and was experiencing success. Thankfully, He was was patient and gracious with me while convincing me that it was time to leave my role. After I left, He began preparing me for my next assignment, but again He never shared with me what it would be. I received the first hint of that assignment last November when during a mission trip, somebody told me I was like a, “Joseph”. I wasn’t exactly sure what that meant, but over the next few months that message was being confirmed. The ultimate confirmation was when I, “accidentally” (I know there are no accidents) came upon the Z3 website…I was not searching for anything in particular and the, “I Am Raising Up The Joseph’s” post appeared on my screen. As soon as I started reading it, my spirit jumped and then I knew that God was calling me to this specific type of ministry.

Yes, you are correct…there are a lot of lost people around me and unfortunately, they live comfortable lives and don’t give much credence to a “true” Christian message. When this shaking begins, I do expect some of them to seek answers and I plan to be there to answer as God’s will allows.

Thank you for the warning regarding deceivers and my recent prayers have been asking God to give me more discernment.

Blessings

Ed h
Ed h
July 4, 2016 12:18 PM

Tom P,

Thanks for your comment. I believe you were chosen to be a Joseph in these times by your posts. I’m praying too that I would be found worthy of that role as well. God bless you Tom

P.S. Read your boat story this morning. Pretty awesome.

Rachel Baxter
July 2, 2016 8:56 PM

TomP – Your post is an encouragement to me! Praise God that He is positioning you for the important work He has for you, both in your heart and physically in this world.

TomP
TomP
July 2, 2016 11:29 PM

Rachel,
While I understand the basics of preterism and dominionism I have not studied them and I do not subscribe to their beliefs. I’ve never heard the seven mountains concept until “after” I read some of the comments. Therefore, I made no connection to the former theologies. I took the understanding from Lana’s post that the Joseph’s would be placed in specific areas, likely in an area they previously “worked” in, to be God’s witness when the shaking begins. I glossed over the part that implied christians would be taking over/back these seven areas and In my opinion, we are too far gone for that.

I believe that my role as a Joseph will be simply to share the gospel and also share basic necessities, that God provides, to the people in need that He sends my way. I believe that I’ll suffer some level of persecution, but will leave those details up to God…..His will be done, not mine. I am now convinced that the world will soon see the judgement of God as described in the Bible. I do not believe that this world will get any better….only worse and the remnant will be used to usher in that final harvest prior to the wrath of God.

Your article blessed me and confirmed for me what my role will be in His grand plan- Thank You for that! I am a simple servant and a foot soldier for Jesus, finishing up boot camp and readying to take my post.

Blessings to you!