Why You Won’t Hear the Truth About Syria from the Mainstream News Media

The mainstream news media is unanimously promoting propaganda about the evil government of Syria gassing their own people and all the reasons why the evil President Assad must be taken out. It appears they have done their job well because hardly anyone is even questioning this popular narrative. A recent Gallup poll shows a mind boggling 86% of Republicans support Trump’s attack on Syria, which surely includes many Christians who have jumped aboard the Trump bandwagon and are not asking any questions, even though he committed an act of war by launching cruise missiles against a sovereign nation (Source: axis.com).

There is a good reason why we won’t hear challenges to the popular narrative on the mainstream news media sources, including Fox News. It is because their corporate owners don’t want it challenged. For example, Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdoch who is one of a group of powerful billionaires seeking to take possession of Syrian land for the purpose of drilling for oil and gas.

In 2015, an Israeli firm called Genie Corporation found a massive oil supply in the Golan Heights, inside Syria. Genie is in the business of oil and gas exploration. They were granted exclusive rights by the Israeli government to drill for oil in the Golan Heights, which is amazing since the Golan Heights are part of Syria. The Israeli government has no rights to that land, but they did it with a plan to take possession of the land. Genie then used their discovery and their exclusive rights to attract some of the most powerful billionaire investors in the world who are now helping them by bringing about the necessary changes in Syria so Genie can begin drilling operations there.

One of the investors who secured a seat on Genie Oil and Gas Corporation’s strategic advisory board is Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox News, as well as other news media companies, including The Times of London and The Wall Street Journal. Other board members include Lord Jacob Rothschild, former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney, billionaire hedge fund trader Michael Steinhardt, and former CIA director under Bill Clinton, R. James Woolsey. These powerful investors have a vested interest in taking down the Syrian government to pave the way for their lucrative schemes. The current Syrian government of President Assad stands in their way, so he must be taken out, even if that means making up lies about him gassing his own people. (Source: Trunews.com, April 10 2017 broadcast)

Z3er Bob Adolph posted the following comment yesterday summarizing what is now being reported on Fox News.

I am absolutely disgusted in Trump after hearing him on today’s news talking about how Assad was killing all the little babies and children. He sounded just like Hillary and Obama sounded if not worse. Forget Fox News! Not one of their broadcasters is challenging the false flag narrative. Even Laura Ingraham is going with the sewage. Well, I knew she was a Catholic so…Hannity and O’Reilly too. Only Tucker Carlson showed some resistance to the big lie but for only one night.

Ultimately, the job of the news anchors is to get viewers because higher ratings translate into higher advertising revenues, which translate into job security. Their job is to get the ratings without overstepping the boundaries set by their corporate owners. We often call them the mainstream news media, but they are also the corporate news media because they work for them, not us. Regardless of what we call them, we should recognize they are often lying. I did not used to see it that way, but God opened my eyes when He showed me the news media in dreams where I saw them spreading lies.

The Lord Jesus warned us about deception coming in the last days when He said, “See to it that no one misleads you.” (Matthew 24:4) He repeated the warning a few verses later saying, “Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.” (Matthew 24:11) So, we should keep our guards up at all times, not believing every report, but questioning everything, demanding to see the evidence before drawing conclusions, even when the government and news media are insisting it is true.

In the case of Syria, no evidence has been presented to support the accusations against Assad, but there has been a lot of evidence showing otherwise. Photos of dead people lying in the street only proves a gas attack happened, but where is the evidence showing Assad did it? Claiming to have evidence is not good enough. It must be presented and must be convincing. Amazingly, no one is even demanding to see it. Lots of evidence has been presented in our Best of the Web articles, so the facts are readily available to anyone willing to question the narrative.

I believe we are now entering into the time of deep darkness seen by the prophet Isaiah (Isaiah 60:1-3). With such great deception among the masses, going with the flow is a formula for disaster. A steady diet of the corporate news media, including Fox News, is going with the flow. Those organizations are run by evil people with evil agendas. We must guard our eyes and ears because they are liars. The only safe place is in the presence of God, daily seeking encounters with Him where we not only enter, but stay awhile, lingering quietly in His presence where He can speak to us and enlighten us. He is the only safe refuge, the only light in the darkness. In the past, we might have gotten by without those encounters, but I believe that is changing now. It is no longer optional, but mandatory.

The good news is God has stored up His goodness for those who take refuge in Him. He will hide us in the secret place where we are protected from the evil conspiracies of man.

19 How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, before the sons of men!
20 You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; you keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues. (Psalm 31:19-20)

Tonya
Tonya
April 12, 2017 4:03 am

James, what a mouth full. It’s 3 a.m. and I am still up talking with God. I see all this as well but…… no one wants to hear. I was just praying that God would keep the spirit of offence from sneaking in. I know I’m at the church that God wants me at, but no one seems to see the darkness that I am seeing coming. I don’t believe there is one person operating in the prophetic. I don’t openly share what I have been shown or what I know to be coming. They all seem to think we will be raptured before the bad and ugly shows itself. Has to be the most lonely feeling I have felt before. I have recently stopped watching fox news except catching Tucker a few times a week. The darkness is a lot darker than most see, and they flaunt it in clear site for us to pick up on. I feel we are there. I ask for prayers not to give up and do what is easier, just go find a prophetic church where others see.

Sue
Sue
April 12, 2017 9:42 pm

You are not alone and you are in good company. You’re needed at that church where they don’t see. You never know that when the stuff hits the fan, they’ll think back on what you said and realize that Jesus is Christ and be saved. Many in the church now are not saved.

Ed H
Ed H
April 12, 2017 9:47 am

James,
Great article. I too feel the same way. They jumped to conclusions way too quickly and acted too quickly. It makes more sense that they did this for the oil than the babies. In this country where about 3300 babies are murdered everyday of the week. .We need to get Tomahawked if thats how its going to be. They dont even want to defund planned murderhood.

The only way we can make America great again , is get off the couch and on our knees and pray. If we can help just one more person know Jesus America is greater by one person.

Dux
Dux
April 12, 2017 10:51 am

I hear ivanka Trump met with planned parenthood very shocking if this is true

Dee
Dee
April 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Could Ivanka be the beautiful woman in charge when Obama completes his assignment and leaves? Linda Clay said God told her “TRUMP REPORTS TO OBAMA”. Just a thought…

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
April 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Amen to that! We judge others but this nation needs to turn the mirror to them. Who should be casting stones? Certainly not this country.

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 12, 2017 6:00 am

Some Trump points.
1. Trump is now a righteous man. I heard this a few days ago.
2. Trump has confirmed what I shared, “no war with Russia”
3. Trump has confirmed what I shared that he has been planning his moves for years

4. Trump has a special anointing to expose corruption.

5. You won’t understand what he is doing if you look at his action linearly. He has a goal and is making chess moves to achieve that goal.

6. Trump is a man of his word. He has the Cyrus anointing. He also has prophetic intuition. That’s how he saw the terror attack in Sweden long before it happened.

7. At the End of all this … he would have exposed corruption in the CIA, FBI, Fed Reserve, Obama and his cabal etc

The end

Shalom

ed h
April 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Phanuel,
Hi brother hope all is well. You heard correctly about today April 13th. I really respect your comments and I hope you are right about Trump. I pray for him as well as many on here do. He is a no messing around guy for sure, so lets see how this all plays out. I think today was a show of force and an example of what could happen if the Red Line is crossed. There is no blah,blah,blah we will do something if you cross the line with this President. I do not see Trump bowing to the muslim king any time soon, nor do I see him backing down to anyone. God bless you for being a true watchman.

Shaun
April 15, 2017 12:29 am

Isaiah 45: 1, 2 Could be maybe whats going on in Syria right now as Cyrus being Donald Trump.
“This is what the Lord says to his anoited, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut: I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.

Sue
Sue
April 12, 2017 9:45 pm

The Donald is illuminati.

Michael J. Wells
Michael J. Wells
May 27, 2017 9:12 am
Mr. Bailey, I read your website from time to time, and would like to comment on this posting. I agree with you in principle that the main stream media does report without regard to the facts, but I also feel that the alternative media, in a rush to prove their theories, will sometimes disregard certain facts and pursue leads that they see fit. I would like to shed some facts on the chemical weapons situation in Syria for your edification because it is very difficult to make judgements on this very fluid issue. First, when the original report was released the statement from the prelim was misleading and not properly interpreted. There is a Russian common word for both a storage and production facility, and they are interchangeable. There are, however, specific words for a Chemical Weapons Production Facility and a Chemical Weapons Storage Facility. There are very few interpreters that know this, due to the fact that only a very small group that work with weapons inspectors and the Russian military know these words. This is an easy mistake but one that can lead to misinformation. I do not expect an interpreter form the Kremlin to know about these technical terms. The result was the media reported that the building hit was a production facility. This was not the case and it was corrected later, stating that it was a storage facility. Second, Syria was basically forced to join the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) in 2013, after the first UN investigation. Normally, a state party to the convention has 60 days to make a notification of declaration to the OPCW. Syria had far less time, due to the issue of Chemical Weapons use inside its borders. When it gave its declaration, it also made clear that many of the… Read more »
RSS
RSS
April 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Thanks for posting this, James. I was all pro-Trump until he did this, and I “knew” in my spirit it was the worst thing to do. He took the advice of his military advisors and whoever is in his circle, and as far as we know did not talk to Russia about it beforehand–Russia, who could wipe us off the map if they wanted to. Sending missiles in my book should be a last resort, not a first response, especially to photos, which could come from anywhere, be doctored, etc. (I’m not saying they were not legit, but I wonder how much time did they spend asking questions.) Also, what will be the response the next time something like this happens. And how can they underestimate retaliation? Yes, Assad is not a good guy in any respect, but how can pulling us in to WWIII do anyone good, because as most people realize, except maybe Trump’s advisors, nuclear weapons will be used, and our enemies seem more than willing to use them. I just don’t know what to think anymore, and pray I am wrong on all of this. Thankfully, “Our help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth,” and that is where I put my hope.

Francine
Francine
April 14, 2017 3:07 am

according to Pastor TD Hale, he heard God say that Trump is a madman:

“The body of Christ is divided and not only are they divided, they are torn and their minds are in a state of confusion. Because of the confusion they will elect a madman whose heart is full of lies and unstable – a man of deception who speaks those words that sound as if truth, but underneath it is lies to gain the people’s trust and they will fall for it.
Trump will win the nomination and win the Presidency.

RSS
RSS
April 14, 2017 5:35 pm

I could see that statement being true about our former president, but not Trump. Everyone who knows him, talks to him, says you can take him at face value. He doesn’t appear to hide anything; in fact he probably talks too much. I have heard other prophecies that the Lord is using him for this time. I think it will be in many different ways, some for good, some to bring about punishment to this country. But he seems to be listening to the wrong people because of their high-level positions, and has faith that they are seeking the good of the country as he is, and they are not. He’s trusting their expertise where he lacks, and does not seem to have wisdom from the Lord on this. I hope I am wrong on the this and that Phanuel is right.

Robert Adolph
April 14, 2017 12:54 pm

After America and Europe are nuked will Putin form a ten nation coalition and be THE ASSYRIAN (A/C) who attacks Israel at Armageddon? Is it not interesting that all eyes are on Russia and Syria at the same time? Some of the talking heads have suggested that Trump form a coalition of Gulf states to invade Syria. This will happen but it won’t be Trump but Putin.

D. Daline
D. Daline
April 12, 2017 2:16 pm

I was reading articles at Dave Hodges’s website, and his article is interesting about how the attack on Syria has become a distraction for coverage of Pizzagate. In another article we read about how Donald Trump’s son-in-law , Jared, and his brother have connections to George Soros. In the end, the old phrase “Follow the money” really applies. We are living in a world of greed and corruption. Every day brings more stories of sewage to read about. I am so grateful to be a child of the King, and thankful my future is secure with King Jesus in Heaven for eternity. I love you Lord!

Eduardo
Eduardo
April 12, 2017 9:32 am

Great article! God bless.

hector
hector
April 12, 2017 3:19 am

we will never get truth from the news, we have to get it from the Bible. MSM was silent on the Christian genocide of children in Middle East, silent on 70 million abortions, silent of number of children harmed by vaccines but nonstop talking on a false flag. I happen to know HR McMaster in our younger years but disappointed in his decisions thus far.

oh by the way James I know many on this board have grown apathetic to Bo Polny but I have not and I watched with amazement last night my time (Asia), gold soar $26 on April 11th as he predicted a breakout. He also nailed support resistance lines perfectly. $1250, then $1275, then $1300, then $1400, then $2000.
Formerly I was a research analyst in investment banking–best most can do including Goldman et al is suggest buy, sell, hold but for him to predict timing yesterday I was amazed. Also for his subscribers he is predicting exact day of crash which he hinted will be April (Nissan) 2017. It made me think of you–I have no ill feelings on past but I’ve been thinking maybe what you and others heard years ago was correct, but you mistakenly interpreted the 17 to be a day not a year, which was easy to misinterpret. Anyway I just wanted to encourage you, you may have been right all along but correct interpretation was Nissan 2017, and maybe Bo can help you finalize exact day in Nissan, watch this–4 minutes only.

Christian Block
Christian Block
April 12, 2017 11:45 am

The 17th of Nisan may have a chance at fulfillment this year in addition to what happened last year. There is a 3 day window that I am watching for Japan. The theory is that the Neville Johnson earthquake precedes the Jackson Fuji prophecy by 49 days. There are indications that the Fuji prophecy will happen at Shavuot, or Pentecost this year. I do not know if inclusive or exclusive counting should be used, or if the Japanese day starts before or after the day in Jerusalem. That leads to the three day window. The first day has already passed and we are in the second day of the window. Interestingly, “9-11” showed up in the earthquake data out of Japan yesterday.

William
William
April 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi Christian,
Can you be more specific? Are you watching for Fuji volcano eruption? What is ” the Neville Johnson earthquake ” ? What is ” the Jackson Fuji prophecy “? Which date is the Shavuot, or Pentecost ?

According to Phanuel’s prophetic insight, April 13 may be the date for S&P drop down to 2286 ( 2350-64 ) and 2227 ( 2350-123 ) ( not sure it would be one day drop or a few day drop ). I just pondering what would cause the market to drop this much ? War break out ? more tensions in Korea ? — it should not be this possibility, because according JB, silver price should not exceed too much over 18.40 — meaning no war. Thursday is the date for US banks report their earnings. —- this may be the reason, but it may not be enough to make market to drop that much. So the event you are talking about may happen. If the earthquake or volcano happen, the market should drop. — I don’t know what kind of impact it would on the silver price.

Christian Block
Christian Block
April 12, 2017 2:31 pm

William,
The earthquake that Neville Johnson prophesied was to take place in Japan and would be strong enough to close the Japanese stock market indefinitely. Decades ago, John Paul Jackson was given a vision that showed the eruption of Mt. Fuji which resulted in the death of 7 million people and another 1 million missing. The two may not be connected, but the last eruption of Mt. Fuji occurred 49 days after a very large earthquake in Japan. It is generally accepted that the Hoei earthquake of 1707 caused the Hoei eruption of Fuji in 1707 because it pressurized the magma chamber beneath the volcano. Recently, French scientists did an analysis of the seismic data from Japan in order to map out underground pressure in Japan. The area under Fuji is under a great amount of pressure especially after the earthquake on March 11, 2011. Some scientists feel that it is primed to erupt. There have been some indications that this spring, around the time of Pentecost (May 31st) would be a possible time for fulfillment of Jackson’s prophecy. If that is the case, then 49 days prior to its eruption may be a possible date for a large earthquake in Japan. Neville Johnson said that the Japanese earthquake would be one of the triggers in a global financial collapse, but we do not know for sure if it is the first event chronologically. The reason for the date of Pentecost (May 31st) comes from numbers associated with different events that seem to point to that time. Because it is an interpretation, it may or may not be correct. Pray about it before your make any decisions based upon it.

Mary Kocher
July 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Sometimes it is hard to know what is true…I pray that GOD sends angels (literally, “messengers”), in ANY form He sees fit, to those in power, esp. Trump. A leader can be only as good as his advisors…I do believe Trump wants to do what is right, so he needs to be sure he has the truth on this, and then act accordingly. Until I read this, I didn’t question reports about Assad gassing his own people. I have prayed for years re: secrets being revealed, evil being exposed. I am a little concerned that a little anti-Semitism is in this article. Forgive me if I am wrong. To explain, I want to address the part about Israel having been given control of part of the Golan Heights where the oil is…orginally, God Himself GAVE this land to Israel. At this time, Israelis are falsely being called “occupiers,” when in fact, historically this is their land, and further, they are not currently in control of all God gave them originally, so I don’t see a problem with the Israeli company drilling for oil in the Golan Heights, which the writer appears to suggest the rumors of Assad are deliberate lies to justify ultimately, greed on the part of Israelis. I can’t swallow that part.

tom
April 12, 2017 2:03 pm

http://www.beholdisrael.org – click on the banner ‘news of Israel’ and then ‘news’ and scroll to ‘special Mideast report on the chemical attack’ to get the inside story of what really happened by sources in Israel who are constantly monitoring Assad.

brian
brian
April 14, 2017 5:56 am

amir is adamant that assad committed the gas attack and i questioned him about that but no answer. i disagreed with him especially going on past history and that the us did supply isis and the rebels with sarin. i also questioned him about the move and push to the one world govt via their nationwide mandatory biometric id. again no answer. israel isnt all it seems