“The harlot is marching right into the church now, demanding respect and to be heard!”

During the night of October 1st, 2018, the LORD spoke to me through two night visions.

First, I saw a rectangular piece of white paper.  On the paper, written in BIG, BOLD, BLACK letters was:

THE BABYLON WHORE

Then I received two sets of numbers: 634 and 646. Upon researching those numbers, I was utterly amazed by what the LORD showed me, because they revealed a further revelation about the ‘BABYLON WHORE.’ In STRONG’s Concordance, G634 means:  TO FALL. G646 means: A FALLING AWAY, DEFECTION, APOSTASY, TO FORSAKE.

This is the same word that is used in 2 Timothy 2:3 that explains that in the last days there will be a  ‘falling away’……a great ‘apostasy’ that will occur within the church.

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.”  (2 Thessalonians 2:3)

The visions I received were clear…..the LORD is pointing to this great apostasy that is happening now and infiltrating the churches. MYSTERY BABYLON has many arms and tentacles that are reaching far and wide into the very soul of the churches and governments.  The two will become one for a short time.  Let those who have ears to hear and eyes to see understand.

I was then reminded of an article I saw just recently about a league of pastors who are working with the government FEMA camps. If this is true, then read and weep for the Judases among us.

While praying, I asked the LORD if HE had anything more to say to me about the ‘Babylon Whore’ and I heard this message:

“The harlot is marching right into the church now, demanding respect and to be heard!  She is seen as an angel of light, but gross darkness blinds her very eyes.  She makes herself home in MY ‘so-called’ churches and she will roost there, producing many counterfeit children.

She lays with the kings and gives them her ungodly advice.  She lays snares for them as she woos them into her deceitful web.

Come out of her MY people and out of her carnal ways!  She sets a snare before you and she collaborates with political powers.  She is the whore and will pay the price for her whoredom, and so shall those who partake in her sins.

Mystery Babylon is here and she rides the beast for her power. Expose her lies and cling tightly to the truth of MY WORD.  I will then hide you under the covering of MY wings and you will be protected.

WOE TO MYSTERY BABYLON.

WOE TO THE WHORE AND HER CHILDREN.

WOE TO THE POWERS THAT FOLLOW HER.

Seek JESUS now who takes away the sins of the world.  Let HIM consecrate you through HIS blood for the remission of sins.  AMEN.”

Scripture References:

“One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters.  With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.” (Revelation 17:1-2)

“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.  They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 1They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his Recalled, chosen and faithful followers.” (Revelation 17:12-14)

1 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illumined with his glory.
2 And he cried out with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality.”
4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;
5 for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. (Revelation 18:1-5)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, Lifeline Letters.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
October 2, 2018 2:30 PM

this word about Babylon entering the churches is such a confirmation of the word of warning God asked Jeremiah to deliver to the people in the city. Get out, Babylon is coming and will destroy you all (Jeremiah 38)…and no-one would listen.

Anna
Anna
October 3, 2018 1:34 PM

Yes, exactly, Christine: “No one would listen”. In that day, a key rebuttal was, “But we have the temple, we have the temple, so God is with us!” (paraphrase) – Jer.7:4. And why are WE so quick to place confidence in spiritual images which are not real/true?!
I pray and hope we are all able to separate from any personal false images/biases, and cling only to the Lord, and to His Truth, in spiritual purity. This is a video which I have found this to be the must succinct, encompassing analysis of what’s going on in the church right now. It is shocking.
And no, holding fast to scripture is not a “spirit of religion”…the segment starting at 7:10 sent chills up my spine! What spirit is this?!?! And yet I have encountered this very hostility personally within a former congregation; in the name of Christ of course! A 17min must-watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cklq8UQS7TI

Joseph
Joseph
October 2, 2018 6:59 PM

This is prophecy is 100% true- my dad plays bass guitar at two churches- one bigger church and one smaller church and he is having sex multiple times a week with a stripper at home and going to the strip club after church. He thinks he is going to Heaven though. Very bad, very sad. Please, please pray for me- I need to leave my house but don’t have the finances and am not sure if I should go to a group home.

October 2, 2018 11:40 PM

So sorry to hear about your situation there Joseph. I am agreeing with you for God to open the door for you to have a faith filled home and an awakening for your dad. God bless you.

Joe Heartwell
October 3, 2018 2:08 PM

replacement theology,preterism,liberation theolgy, subjective morality, are just a few names of different doctrines out there,I believe we need a better understanding,so we can confront them with wisdom and love

jerry rigg
October 3, 2018 12:51 PM

Will pray that conviction comes upon your father and that God opens a door for you to find another place to live with christian brothers.

Brother Steven
October 2, 2018 7:24 PM

I too bear witness to the truth of this word…..it all goes back to forsaking the written word of God and not truly being born again……not fearing God and taking Him seriously and literally…….I love all my true brothers and sisters in the Lord.

Xavier
Xavier
October 2, 2018 3:23 PM
Wow. Here is a word given by Matt Smith that goes along with this word. Matt Smith 10-2-18 The Dueling Enochs: Which Enoch Are You? There were two people named “Enoch” in The Bible. One was Cain’s son (Adam’s 1st generation Grandson), and the other was a 6th generation grandson of Adam (Jared’s son). Jared’s Enoch walked with God, and had a very close relationship with God (Gen 5:21-24). Cain’s Enoch had city built, and named after him. This city was the first city mentioned by name in The Bible (Gen 4:17). If you read about Cain’s son Enoch, his children and grandchildren made the city of Enoch a thriving city. They were the ones who invented musical instruments (harp and organ), the herding of cattle, tent dwelling, and metal working (this includes weapons). The second murder ever recorded in The Bible was done by Lamech, a grandchild of Cain, in the city of Enoch (Gen 4:19-24). With spiritual discernment, this city became: decadent, prideful, self-serving, and by reading these passage of scriptures from verses 19-24 in ch 4, there seems to be no mention of them wanting God in there city. The city of Enoch was built, because Cain wanted to build an empire, because Cain wanted a legacy of a: thriving, self seeking kingdom. Thus Cain’s son Enoch wanted to continue the: thriving, self seeking kingdom legacy. Even though The Bible doesn’t specifically say why Cain’s Enoch wanted to be a major part of that cities growth, with some spiritual discernment, I would have to believe it’s because Enoch, son of Cain, wanted to live up to The Idol status his father made of him. If you read about Jared’s Enoch, his Enoch walked with God. This could only have been done, because Enoch: had a close personal… Read more »
Deena
Deena
October 2, 2018 10:26 PM

So true. I’ve been in churches where the pastor has misquoted scripture and mad their message totally different than God’s word. I always when I hear something not right , point out to my children what the scriptures really said and mean. However, so many lukewarm people do not know the Bible. They don’t study the Word. That sets them up to believe a lie.

jerry rigg
October 2, 2018 6:46 PM

The first actual person who comes to my mind who has been given a “voice” to proclaim her whoredoms is none other than Stormy Daniels. Her “church of choice” appears to be the U.S. media who welcomes her with open arms….indeed, “he who has ears to hear let him hear”. I think marching right behind her though may be the apostate roman catholic church, which may actual be “mystery Babylon incarnate”…only an opinion, take it to the Lord in prayer.

Alice
Alice
October 2, 2018 5:59 PM

She just showed up demanding to be heard at the Supreme court confirmations.

Bernie
Bernie
October 9, 2018 10:09 AM

Thank you for this word.

I have a few questions:
1. Will the march of Babylon into the church be a single event or part of a gradual erosion of a lukewarm church?
2. How will this be different from the current state of the US church in which a sugar-coated gospel is preached?
3. Does Babylon represent the world or is it an organization/government that exerts influence on the church?
4. Can we know when and how Babylon will get into the church?

I was a visitor in a church about 3 years ago in which I felt as if I was in a movie theater. The church had smiling/friendly greeters, reclining plush seats with cup holders, the lights were down, everyone was sipping lattes, only the band played and sang while the congregation spectated, the drama could have been from a Broadway show and the sermon sounded like half-time pep talk.

I walked out of that service wondering what just happened. There was not one word on sin, repentance, holiness, etc. The music, the drama and the speaking was highly polished and refined, but there was no Holy Spirit. It was non-threatening, soft and motivational. It was a sanitized version of what the world could offer.

My wife and I argued about the service afterwards. I thought that it was pure evil, while my wife claimed that it was nice and comforting, it just lacked the Holy Spirit. She said something that startled me, “I left that church feeling better about myself.” I thought to myself, “And that is the problem.”

Sujit Thomas
October 9, 2018 12:32 PM
Bernie, The march of Babylon into churches has been going on for a long time. And yes, lukewarm Christianity has certainly aided it. But there will also be a mass falling away. In other words, the faith of many so-called believers will collapse, much like a building collapsing. Many things individually or collectively will lead to or contribute to this collapse of their faith—poor foundations, poor building materials, poor building techniques, poor upkeep and maintenance, poor security leading to the entry of nefarious elements (a.k.a. Babylonian spirits). To sugarcoat the gospel is to mask its natural flavor. Ordinarily, a believer should be able to detect this masking, but when one becomes completely accustomed to an artificially flavored gospel, which is no gospel at all, and comes to rely simply on the great taste and beautiful feelings it generates within, outright lies with the same artificial flavor can be slipped in openly, and nobody would detect them. Listening to a sugarcoated gospel is nothing but laying out a red carpet to welcome bitter lies into oneself that may be sweet to the ear but will be absolute poison to the spirit. In the context of this post, I’d say that Babylon is a spirit of error, profound error, whose fruit-bearing in namesake Christians and even professing but lukewarm or compromised Christians is going to accelerate in the days to come. I believe you discerned the spirit of Babylon correctly when you attended that so-called church service. But here is another example: Somebody I looked up to as a spiritual mentor and pillar of biblical truth is now willing to entertain that God could have used the process of evolution to create us and that all religions, of which Christianity is one, are like rivers traversing many different paths but ending up… Read more »
Bernie
Bernie
October 9, 2018 1:03 PM

Sujit, I get the feeling from scripture that there is a point at which Babylon enters the church.

I find a similar example in Judas. His heart was not right with Jesus. And although Judas was familiar with Jesus and acquainted with the teachings of Jesus, he remained unchanged. He participated with the feeding of Five thousand and he saw the miracles, but was never transformed by the Holy Spirit. Eventually, he became hardened.

After eating the Passover with Jesus, Judas departed the upper room and Satan entered into him. His bad condition allowed Satan to find a home there. I am wondering if that is going to be the same with some of the churches.

Sujit Thomas
October 9, 2018 2:08 PM

I see your reasoning, Bernie. And I believe it is possible with individuals, even entire churches.

Lydia Hodge
October 4, 2018 10:36 AM

Thanks Elizabeth. I always love your post especially the ones about the harlot church. I believe you are called to expose her. She has infiltrated the American church more than most of us realize and at the appointed time she will reign for a short season, but those she commits her whoredoms with will be used to judge her. We are witnessing the joining together of the government and the church. The true church has true spiritual authority over the powers of darkness but the false church exercises her authority as worldly political power. God bless and continue to expose her.

Ivette Ellis
October 3, 2018 8:38 PM

I just learned about the FEMA pastors the other day while reading the legislation, National Defense Act, which was passed in 2007. At that time, according to my online source, 28,000 pastors were trained and ready to persuade their congregants to leave their home and willfully go to FEMA interment camps when the chaos arises. I wonder how many “pastors” have been trained up through today?