“Happy days are not here, but the beginning of sorrows is here.”

1 The word of the Lord also came to me saying,
2 “You shall not take a wife for yourself nor have sons or daughters in this place.”
3 For thus says the Lord concerning the sons and daughters born in this place, and concerning their mothers who bear them, and their fathers who beget them in this land:
4 “They will die of deadly diseases, they will not be lamented or buried; they will be as dung on the surface of the ground and come to an end by sword and famine, and their carcasses will become food for the birds of the sky and for the beasts of the earth.” (Jeremiah 16:1-4)

The Lord says: My son, my judgments are now come upon this world because men continually worship and serve other gods. I am not on men’s hearts. I am a passing thought or curse word. They have no fear of Me, thinking to themselves I am just a myth. Well, I say, Ha! What surprise they will have when I take away their false god of money, when I take away their false god of entertainment.

I am a holy God, and I will not have any gods before Me. I will send great earthquakes to various parts of the world, but the people of this arrogant and prideful nation say to themselves, ‘Better them than us.’

How dare you be so callous, Oh America! You were founded and blessed by Me, now your heart is so cold and hard. I will bring this prideful nation to her knees in one hour, and so quickly will My judgment come that people will stand with mouths agape. Mighty earthquakes that will strike on one side of the world will build pressure to be released on the other. During the season of earthquakes, the earth will stagger like a drunken man.

Woe to you, America! You ignore My warnings from My prophets. I have raised up television ministries to warn and prepare you, but you say, ‘Ha, you fools!’

I will have the last laugh on this nation that has been deceived into believing happy days are here again. Happy days are not here, but the beginning of sorrows is here. Reap what you have sown – hunger, death, chaos will be your closest friends since you refuse to seek the one friend who gave His life for you.

Oh America, I will hold back these judgments if you repent. Stand up and go to battle to rid the sin that has gripped this once great nation. I am ready to forgive, just ask, I will hear you. I weep for this nation, for I know that the pride in her heart and the hardness of her heart will not allow repentance to come.

My son, beware of the many false prophets that say they come in My name, but I have not sent them nor spoken to them. Filter all words through My Word. If I sent them, they will line up, for I only speak My Word to My true prophets.

My son, you have heard and seen what I have allowed you to, for you would not be able to see and hear how bad it will truly be. My son, what I have shown you, all the judgments, all the death, all the savagery that man can do to man – multiply by 50 – that is what’s coming. If I would not stop it, all men would perish from the face of the earth. But My son, for the elect’s sake, I will shorten the days.

Repent! Repent! Repent! Cry out to those deaf ears! I love My creation, just as I did before Noah, I will not let it progress to that day of past age. My son, continue warning, continue crying out for the lost to hear.

Shalom, Father

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Ken L
Ken L
November 22, 2017 8:40 AM

Let the judgement come, nowadays if you don’t approve of same sex marriage then you are a bigot, if you call someone by a different gender they identify with, you can get fired, if you don’t bake a cake for a same sex marriage you can get fined and lose your business, what kind of world is this, people are losing the most basic sense of logic of right and wrong.

Sharine Goeckerman
November 22, 2017 12:10 PM

AMEN, the ball is. In. GODS. HOLY. COURT. The Remnant and the Bride are tired of trying to wake the masses up.

William
William
November 22, 2017 9:30 AM

The worst thing is that most of them will not make it into heaven. Nowadays, they are not talking about they are saved or not.

Pat
November 22, 2017 10:06 AM

My grandfather passed away 30 years ago, and only once I heard him tell of an experience he had when he was around 20 or so-almost a hundred years ago, long before the days of “near death experiences”. He was a simple farmer, with a third grade education. But he told of almost dying, and “hearig the most beautiful music I ever heard, and seeing such green meadows”. This sounds very much like what he told of experiencing, and remembered it all of his life.

Rowena O
Rowena O
November 22, 2017 5:11 PM

Slightly off subject (again) but still in the realm of becoming ready to meet the Lord , discussion has been made about seeing off the enemy at night, putting on the armour, praising, and resisting in the Spirit during dreams when the enemy attacks with temptations.
But what about the day?
For so long I have battled constant critical, resentful, or unclean thoughts that gave no respite. There would be a short time of victory, then off it would go again. And today I was reminded to anoint with oil most of my home, including articles that triggered negative association–things you don’t need to get rid of, but that act as triggers–and then I was reminded of the friend who would use her face cream to anoint her face, body cream to anoint her body, clothing as armour, etc , each morning.
Because ,of course, I’ve been praising, praying, studying the Word, seeking the Lord. But, of course, where there is sin you don’t make huge progress. And then came the temptation to take up smoking again, after 40 years. WHAT? This is warfare
Nobody else has remotely mentioned anything else like this, but I’m sure others have had such struggles.(???) And I’m not just sitting about either, but am active in ministries, but had obviously lost ground whilst not looking.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
November 22, 2017 9:50 PM

I ordered the book Armed and Dangerous by J. Ramirez. An ex satanist teaches how to pray against the attacks from the demons. Also Power Prayers by S. Zilinsky. Both teach offensive prayers.

jerry rigg
November 24, 2017 1:40 AM

That is the same name of evangelist Mario Murillo’s witnessing study, you ought to check that one out, its real good.

Elizabeth
November 26, 2017 12:15 PM

will do thanks

Rowena O
Rowena O
November 23, 2017 5:13 PM

Sent off for the books. Thank you very much for the recommendation, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth
November 23, 2017 6:27 PM

Rowena

I got the Power of Prayers to learn how to pray offensively for me and my family. Then I started getting attacked in my dreams. Then I ordered Armed and Dangerous found a protective prayer that I say everynight (page 158). No more attacks. God is so good to have people that can teach us how to do spiritual warfare!

Note: I add at the end of these offensive prayers, “In the Name of Jesus, I cancel all backlash and retaliation against me because of my prayers”.

Rowena O
Rowena O
November 23, 2017 3:04 PM

Thanks, Elizabeth. I will look those books up. They are probably just what is needed!

Rowena O
Rowena O
November 24, 2017 7:26 AM

Thank you so much, Elizabeth.
Someone throws their cigarette butt into my front garden daily,and I had been bringing it indoors to dispose of.Hence the renewed temptation to smoke!
Also, as a designated volunteer litter picker for the council I had been picking up litter from the street nearby and bringing that indoors to my kitchen bin. So will stop bringing it into my house, and will be more prayerful when picking it up (with a long litter picking device).
Today I noticed my new fleece jacket has zip pulls and a label with the word ‘Trespasser’ on it-on 3 zips and one label.
Yesterday’s newspaper mocked the gospel in a headline ‘hod knows’- this happens frequently, should I pick up the free newspaper.
A bath thingy had a ribbon around it with something offensive that mocked the gospel, and I had to cut it off.(Cannot remember what it said, now).
This isn’t all about me—this is part of the endtime warfare, and I hadn’t expected to stagger so badly at the first hurdle.
God is with us to deliver and save us. He teaches our hands to war and our fingers to fight. All glory is His!
Amen!

john Walker
November 24, 2017 1:57 AM

Hi Rowena go to kevin ewing on you tube some excellent teaching on dreams and how the evil spirits try to forge covenants to bring curses into your life,

Rowena O
Rowena O
November 26, 2017 1:05 PM

Thanks, John, I will do that.Think I saw one or two of his but didn’t go much further . The day stuff kicked in next. Or rather, I became aware of it.
And thanks to Jerry Rigg for his recommendadation which I shall look into also.

Warrior4Jesus
Warrior4Jesus
November 22, 2017 6:45 PM

Everyone ever born into this world is a sinner filled with sin, nobody was ever born into this world sinless, except for the Lord Jesus Christ, who was, is, and will always be God, that being said, True Believers are made righteous only through the Belief of Praying for daily and nightly repentance unto the Lord Jesus Christ. Being filled with God’s Holy Spirit will help remind us of what daily and nightly sin we come in contact with and will move us to repent of these daily and nightly sins of ours. However we still have the Love gift of Freewill that God gave us to either heed the Holy Spirit, or to give in to our temptations and to not repent. This is why we are told in the Holy Bible how important it is to constantly pray for the whole Armour of God’s protection to be upon us at all times, because our life is a constant struggle, a constant war between our physical selves and our spiritual souls, with the supernatural realm that exists all around us, which is always trying to lead us into temptation and destroy not only our physical but our spiritual soul.

Daily & Nightly & Constant Never Wavering Faith, Belief, Prayer & Repentance is the weapons we must use to win this battle.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 22, 2017 1:54 AM
Thomas M Iipinge
Thomas M Iipinge
November 22, 2017 12:40 AM

Oh Wow That’s a great warning!

Christine Beadsworth
November 22, 2017 4:54 AM

Agreed.reminds me that I heard the Lord say that the time of grace for repentance is coming to an end.

Gina prince
Gina prince
November 23, 2017 10:27 PM

Thank you brother , This is truth, I crave the truth Jesus is the way the truth and the life and these judgements are redemptive in nature so it is his mercy to discipline us
He who has an ear let them hear !
More than Half the time I’ve had encounters or visitations or dreams with the Lord he’s speaking frankly and to the point like this and other times there’s laughter or awesome bridal encounters to help the church but I am never upset when he’s
Warning or addressing sin ; we are so accountable as a nation, we as a church idolize ministry and men and we Even worship “worship. “. We need discernment in every situation. Every meeting
Jesus , I fear has become the elephant in the room we bypass the shepherd and grieve Holy Spirit with our man centered gatherings
Wake up !

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 22, 2017 12:41 PM

Lois Vogel Sharp word “Prophecy Crash Crash Crash Burn Burn Burn 11 21 2017”

crash, crash… at 5:00 mark

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 22, 2017 12:24 AM

It sort of tends to disturb me when a prophet does not start off his declaration with how he or she heard the voice of the Lord. However, what is written here feels like what the Lord would actually say, as compared to the Scriptures.

Byron Searle
Byron Searle
November 22, 2017 12:24 PM

Hello Marcio, Thank you for your concern, and to let everyone else that reads this word know. Everyday I spend at least 1-2 hours in prayer and in the Word, sometimes the Lord speaks me other times not. He always leads me to His word first, I read and meditate on what He leads me to. Sometimes He just teaches me something new even though I have read the scripture over and over before. Usually he always starts by calling me His son, I then pick up my notebook and pen and begin writing. Most of the times as I am writing the Lord will allow me to see what He is saying to me. I have seen many things, things so frightening I have not ever told anyone but my wife. Sometimes I am in shock at all the death and blood I have seen and cannot even say a word. I only release what He says to release and to whom. The Lord allows me to send to Jim Bailey, John Shorey and Lyn Leahz, all of whom I have great respect. I will be glad to answer any questions that you have or anyone else. However I do work a full time job with the government so I don’t have a lot of opportunity to reply.
May God richly bless you
Byron

Mike M
Mike M
November 22, 2017 12:55 PM

Thank you for posting Byron. I have read Jeremiah 16 the last two nights in a row after a brother of mine was led to Jeremiah 15 repeatedly this week. Lord we are paying attention!

The word you received says that it’s not over yet. I’m praying that the tables keep turning on the deep state as I believe, as a nation, we can’t truly repent (turn away from sin) until we put an end to this evil. Prosecute the deep state players, tilt the supreme court to get rid of gay marriage and abortion – keep praying!!

Scoopie
Scoopie
November 22, 2017 1:39 PM

Ah; you’re the friend who let John S know the Lord had a word for him on the night of the first blood moon 😃

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 22, 2017 5:05 PM

Thank you Byron for your comment. I don’t like posting trivial comments, but sometimes I feel impelled to post something that leads someone to clarify something important for all. God bless.

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
November 22, 2017 11:01 PM

Byron:
Received a similar word concerning the nation of Canada.

Yawchal
Yawchal
November 23, 2017 8:23 PM

Please share this word for Canada. I Lon get to hear it

Yawchal
Yawchal
November 23, 2017 8:24 PM

I meant I long to hear it

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
November 24, 2017 8:28 PM

Yawchal:

Please send me your email address , so that i can email the word i
received from the Lord. I can be reached at bmedd777@yahoo.ca

Thankyou for your inquiry.