Hanging out with Brad Pitt and other bearish silver clues

On June 21, 2019, I saw a vision of a man walking down a steep snow covered hill. He was already near the bottom and walking directly towards me when his feet slipped out from under him and he started falling backwards. Snow is a common dream symbol for bearish silver prices because it’s white and wet. Men are dream symbols for buyers because they’re taller than women, representing long positions. Since the man’s feet came out from under him and he fell, it all sounds like bearish silver. His fall also seemed like a continuation of previous downward movement coming down the hill, although I did not see him coming down. The way he fell with his feet coming out from under him makes me think there will be a sudden surprise drop.

In a dream on July 11, 2019, I was living in small apartment units that were all connected together in a row. All the walls inside were painted white. Every two apartments shared an entry way with doors to each unit on the left and right. I discovered Brad Pitt was living in the unit to the right side to me. Then I was in his place with lots of other people. I did not get to speak with him but spent a lot of time hanging out with him and these other people so after a while it was not a big deal. He was seated on a couch that was so low to the ground it was almost like he was sitting on the floor. He was in a reclined position like he was very comfortable and content to stay there a long time. Then later I got to meet him and talk with him. I told him he was one of my favorite actors and how much I enjoy his acting. He was very nice and in no hurry at all. We hung out together for some time. Then the scene changed and my mom was in her car at the entry to the apartment complex. She was all dressed up and coming to see me so I could introduce her to Brad Pitt. I introduced them. Then some of my friends came and they were wanting me to introduce them to him too.

Whenever Brad Pitt has shown up in my previous dreams, it has indicated silver prices dropping because of his blond hair and his name, like falling into a pit. The white walls are another connection to silver. Also, the location of his unit on the right side of the entry is another bearish indicator since moves to the right are bearish dream symbols. This dream seems to show a progression unfolding over time that begins with Brad Pitt being close by, but without any direct contact. Then when I first went into his apartment, he was positioned low to the ground, which is another clue showing silver prices low. The progression continues with me talking with him and getting to hang out with him and later introducing him to my mom and my friends. Combining all that with the way he was very laid back and in no hurry sounds like prices drop and continue dropping for some time.

This dream confirms the previous vision of the man slipping on the snow, both showing silver prices dropping, but since there were no prices or dates revealed, I specifically asked God to reveal that. During my prayer time today I saw a price, $14.40. I was not shown what it was but silver is now at $15.35. On May 28, it bottomed at $14.28 so $14.40 might indicate a return to the previous support level.

Since no dates were revealed, options trading seems too risky. Another way to trade this drop is DSLV, which is an inverse ETF that moves up 3x as fast as silver drops. DSLV topped on May 28 at $35.65 and has now dropped to $28.37. Silver prices are trending up today, so I am waiting for the upward movement to level off and considering buying some DSLV.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
July 17, 2019 4:53 AM

Two days ago, I had three dreams. The first dream I dreamt of a lion trying to swallow me and my son. My son had an orange backpack. I think this dream is a warning sign, reminding me not to go short, Because the lion represents the bull market and warnings, and orange color is also a warning to short precious metals too early.

The second dream I dreamt of a very large white ship and two small white speedboats on the water surface. The big ship was at least one hundred times larger than the small speedboat. The big ship was still, and the two small speedboats were moving forward. Since the white ship was on the surface of the water and represents the bear market of silver, I think there will be two small declines in the price of silver, and then it will fall sharply. (Because I am looking down from the sky, their bows were forward, but from my visual point of view they were upward. I do not know whether it affects the interpretation.)

The third dream I dreamed a white city was in front of me. I saw a very tall white building shaped like an Empire State Building. Two white cars passed by left to right in front of the building.

I assume that these three dreams are sequential, the price of silver will go up first (may have happened), then there will be two small falls, then a big fall, after the completion of the big drop, there will be two small rises, then there will be a big rise . However, I don’t know the exact time and the exact highs and lows. And my understanding is not necessarily correct. Please pray and distinguish. And I’m open to all other interpretations.

Dave
Dave
July 16, 2019 4:47 PM

Brad Pitt was at one time a believer… He worked for campus crusade for Christ at college… Until he got fired for partying to much…

MikeBC
MikeBC
August 9, 2019 7:36 PM

A mini-dream this afternoon: I saw a twin prop commuter plane flying overhead about a thousand feet above me going north and to my left. It was white with some red and descending for a landing. It seemed so real that I became puzzled that I was on my bed. A couple of hours later I went outside and the plane flew over my head in real life. It has been my experience that when I get a dream on friday after market or saturday, it usually indicates the action for the beginning of the following week.

K Shine
K Shine
August 10, 2019 7:15 PM

MikeBC. Thanks for the dream. What is your interpretation? Is it for silver flying high or coming in for landing?

MikeBC
MikeBC
August 10, 2019 8:19 PM

I believe that silver is coming down for a landing. I think that it is indicating short silver. However, I just had another dream in which I saw something getting at a small apple tree at the far end of my property (500 feet). We thought it was a small black bear and so my daughter ran out to scare it away. The animal got startled and stuck out its head; it looked like a dog with a foot like a kangaroo. It then came out from behind the small tree and headed to the left. I said it’s a dog, no, it’s a pig. It had the face of a dog, the body of a black bear and some body parts looked like a sow (female pig). It was huge….3 times the size of the apple tree. I think this indicates a large drop in oil in the not too distant future.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 10, 2019 8:41 PM

Mike, great dreams! I’ll be watching for silver and Reddcoin to drop this coming week if that is related to your descending twin prop white and red plane dream. Your bearish beast dream sounds like it could be 500 days away. Keep posting dreams.

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
August 13, 2019 1:31 PM

Hi Mike,
do you believe todays drop is the landing? Or do you feel more is coming?
God bless!

MikeBC
MikeBC
August 15, 2019 10:17 AM

Fredrik: From the time I received the dream until now the price has remained about the same, so I am thinking that there is more downside. The landing would be more prolonged and gradual on an overall basis. I had another dream about a man with the initials MN, so I think there will be a lot of up and down movement, but the total decline will not be very steep at this time.

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
August 15, 2019 3:47 PM

Thanks for the clarification! The price has recovered since the big drop Tuesday so this is obviously not the landing. Charles Nenner (the cycles guy) also forecasts a short-term down movement and after that a very strong bull market. He sees a close below 16.40 as a sell signal.

MikeBC
MikeBC
August 15, 2019 8:12 PM

We will be looking for the Lord’s direction around that number. Thanks.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 17, 2019 1:04 AM

Excellent podcast (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFD87jynQRI&t=891s) with Lynette Zang. At 24:58 minute mark, she discusses silver. Resistance level $ 16.20/ounce.

– Building cup base
– Silver will be more impacted by a slowing economy
– Excellent time to be accumulating it
– She believes it will “easily go to $50/ounce”
– Metals have the broadest buyer base of any asset class!

JBernard
JBernard
July 16, 2019 3:10 PM

I’m wondering if developing talks with Iran is used as an excuse to beat down pm’s in the next few weeks….

Carolanne
Carolanne
July 16, 2019 10:59 AM

As I prayed, the LORD helped showed me what your first dream represents, spiritually speaking. The guy is walking down a slippery slope. The snow shows he’s “getting cold” or off his mark as they say in child’s play. He falls backwards, the wrong direction. So it’s like falling into a hopeless place, like the pit. Which correlates to Brad Pitt in the 2nd dream. (More on that dream for another time.) As God’s promises and words of hope always follow His warnings, the good news is the white snow represents purity, righteousness, and forgiveness, which only comes from repentance. Which means not only being grieved by sin, by turning completely away from it, and hating it. The fact that you were a spectator shows that you are watching it happen, so it’s not you who falls backwards completely. It’s a warning, though, for us here at z3 news, because you, as leader, represent all of us and shared your dream with us. Thank you for sharing it. It spoke to me about my own sins. Thank you, LORD, always for both warnings and promises.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
July 16, 2019 12:14 PM

This means that the revelation wasn’t all about MONEY.

John Barry
John Barry
July 16, 2019 6:43 AM

Silver is at historic lows in comparison to gold values . The Civil War started Saturday July 13th 2019 with the ANTIFA attack on the Tacoma WA. Ice facility and where the attacker was killed . ANTIFA is calling the guy a Hero & Martyr and asking others to make the sacrifice . Remember , if you don’t hold it , you don’t own it . I am 90% convinced we are in Youngbrandts year one of the prelude judgement , which means we are 2-3 years away from the surprise nuke attack on America if I am putting this together correctly . Blessings

Robson
Robson
August 31, 2019 8:35 PM

Re: Youngbrandt-Can anyone help me put together a probable picture of events? I’m confuzzed. Youngbrandt’s map doesn’t match others (not doubting, just investigating differences (Russians resist slavery welcomed as rescuing E Coast from rogue govt, then China convinces them and they enslave also. Youngbrandt says Russia invades E and a chosen man leads resistance to win, Bennet says it’s Yeshua (I think Melchizedek) shows up in NYC 911 grounds, China goes W, Gruver says Russia NW, one says China, other says Russia more cruel. One says FL is gone another says safe Haven in N FL. (my destination if I stay), others say Tsunamis to N Carolina. Has anyone compared/plotted? (Selvaraj, Bennett, Youngbrandt, Dudeman, Gruver and a few more)? He says big gulf storm then nukes, I heard USS Lincoln sunk then NYC nuked, another says right after pestilence then nuked as obamanation flies off, another says one by one cities nuked off, another says all at once, another says immediately after quakes crash markets, another says after EMP paralyzes us, some say meteor/asteroid. I just need help piecing these together and mapping out signals/ signs to seek since it appears the world goes on a while without us (so they can mourn their losses and learn what fools we are, since it appears we emerge fighting and winning with a remnant). Selvaraj says Christ appears before congress, Bennet says standing on 911 site, others say in the clouds….help me plot these out 😉

Stirred-Not-Shaken
Stirred-Not-Shaken
September 1, 2019 8:59 AM

I’ve concluded that when there are divergent prophecies (as you are noting) then it logically requires one or more of them to be incorrect. At which point it gets tricky as to which one is incorrect. SNS

Carolanne
Carolanne
September 2, 2019 3:10 PM

I shared in a recent post on a different article about how I felt that since this dream came to you shortly after your book debut, that Brad Pitt represented James Bailey, the celebrity author and z3 editor, who was receiving a lot of kudos, and you felt catapulted into a position with which you weren’t comfortable. You were saying “I’m over here, a regular guy, and you’re putting me on a Brad Pitt pedestal over there.” Maybe it also caused you anxiety, like a pit in your stomach. The one positive I see in this is that your mom showed up, and since parents are so proud of their kids accomplishments, her wish to meet Brad Pitt lined up with her admiration of her son’s accomplishments. What parent doesn’t feel blessed when their offspring achieves something of greatness?