“My Hand is moving the spoilers into position on the mountains of Israel.”

My son, I have finally gotten the attention of some of My People. You see, the only time some of them wake up is when they see My Hand move over certain areas. That is why when this nation starts experiencing My Hand of Judgment moving across the land, then those who wake up will be revived, and revivals will break out like little fires across this land.

My Hand is moving the spoilers into position on the mountains of Israel. I have shown you the rockets packed with poison leaving Damascus, heading toward My People Israel. Many will die in this attack, and Israel will avenge. Samson will be used against Damascus, and the city will be no more. The stage is set.

Vision:
As soon as the Lord finished speaking to me, I was immediately caught up in a vision and found myself above the Earth looking down on the Middle East. At first, it appeared to me as a 3-dimensional topographical map. At that height, I only saw flags of nations that were moving towards Israel from the surrounding nations. I was able to tell what nations these were by the different flags. I saw the flags of Turkey, Syria, and Hezbollah moving down from the north with Russia, Iran and Isis along side of them. I saw Egypt, Libya, and another nation moving in up from the south.

I then saw 3 flags on the east side of Israel where Jordan is located. These three flags were the nations of the United States, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia. It appeared as these three flags were sitting on the sidelines, like spectators who were watching this event take place.

I was then taken down for a closer view and I was able to see all of these great armies racing towards Israel. I could now see all of the soldiers, tanks, vehicles, armored carriers, helicopters, planes, and heavy equipment. The armies were so massive that it gave the appearance of ocean waves moving across the desert. It looked like the dessert itself was alive and breathing. It appeared like nothing could stop these massive armies, such military might, as if everything and everybody was at war. These nations were coming against Israel with everything they had, intending to take them out.

As the armies were moving in closer, I saw thousands of rockets begin to be shot off and fired towards Israel. There were so many of them heading towards Israel, but then it seemed as if all of the rockets started to go crazy and veer off course and fly in all directions. It was as if their guidance systems all malfunctioned. The rockets then began falling back on the armies instead of their intended targets in Israel.

My attention was then drawn to a huge red horse and rider that was standing on a mountain just north of Israel. The horse and rider were red and appeared to be radiating red waves like fire. He was swinging a massive curved sword and then slammed the sword down on the mountain with a thundering noise.

Right after that, there was an enormous bright, blinding flash and deafening boom that came out of nowhere. In an instant, everything stopped. I was taken up and was shown what looked like a 50-plus mile radius circling all the way around Israel where all of the armies were moving in, and all the soldiers were dead, all the equipment was stopped, all the planes and helicopters had crashed, and everything was on fire. The rest of the army that was outside of that area turned and retreated back in the directions they came from. I then saw the flag of Israel being flown over this expanded territory. End of vision.

Then the Father said, “My son, I have allowed you to see what will be very soon. Tell My People do not fear, but have faith, for I am coming soon, get ready!”

The Father

Scripture Reference:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords;
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. (Ezekiel 38:4-12)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Teresa Hatcher
April 11, 2018 11:47 AM

Prayer request: could whoever reads this please pray for my son who is in the U.S. Army currently deployed in Jordan. This mom would be grateful?!

John Barry
John Barry
April 12, 2018 7:35 AM

Sister Teresa , I am a Nam vet , I was not a Christian then , but my wife & her family were and prayed for me . GOD saved my life 3 times supernaturally while I was in the Army because of those prayers . Have no fear , GOD hears our prayers & honours them and I stand in agreement with your prayers for your son . Blessings !

Mary
Mary
April 12, 2018 12:35 PM

Thank you for your service!

Teresa Hatcher
April 11, 2018 11:59 AM

He is supposed to come home in June, he has invested in ReddCoin and other Cryptos with hope of getting out of the Army as soon as his contact is up soon after. I pray this can be at the very least delayed. Prevented would be preferred.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
April 11, 2018 1:56 PM

Teresa, have your son declare Psalm 91 over himself and his unit as often as he can – at least once a day. There have been many supernatural military miracles reported just by doing this one thing. I know of one Jewish son…not following God but his parents do…who spoke this daily during war and neither he nor any of his team were injured which was unheard of.

Teresa Hatcher
April 11, 2018 2:33 PM

Thanks, I just ordered him a Psalm 91 dog tag as a daily reminder.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
April 11, 2018 6:20 PM

Also, you speak it over him daily…as much as you can!

Antwon
Antwon
April 11, 2018 5:32 PM

Psalm 91 the protection prayer. I read it everyday, and declare it over my family. Best prayer outside of the our Father prayer.

sherry
sherry
April 11, 2018 9:39 PM

Read Pegg Joyce Ruth’S book, Psalm 91. Many stories of military miracles.

April 12, 2018 12:43 AM

Amen Teresa. I am claiming supernatural protection for your son in Jordan. The same God who watches over Israel is able to watch over him too.

Elizabth
Elizabth
April 11, 2018 3:12 PM

My son and family are stationed in the UK but his job is with the fighter jets. I am pleading the blood over all troops, even those from other countries, as the Lord loves them too!!!

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
April 12, 2018 3:02 AM

Oh Lord we all come to agreement in prayer especially for him and include his fellow Compadre’s. Send a double portion of angels for his protection and a supernatural set of orders to place him where YOU want him to be. You are such a good God!! Thank you Lord…… I thought I sent this 10 min ago. I Leaned back and an old song came to my heart,….. MY God is a mighty god he reigns forever more my God is a MIGHY GOD he reighns….. U know the song (PRAISE)

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
April 12, 2018 3:09 AM

If anyone plays guitar only for themself and to the lord. And this is how you praise him in your home….. BUY extra guitar strings. You may have to give them to the church so buy extra!!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
April 11, 2018 6:03 AM

Wow! What an amazing and riveting vision! Although I have understood this is what will happen from reading Scripture, the visual I had from reading your vision demonstrates how mighty and all-powerful our God is! I would love to see this with my own eyes!

Imagine the shock, confusion & disbelief on all of Israel’s aggressors! Despite this incomprehensible occurrence, these same aggressors, will continue to believe that they can change Scripture. Foolish people who refuse to see Truth in our world and that the outcome will not be defined by the might of one’s army, technologically advanced weapons or the number of bombs or missiles but by reading God’s Word. He has told us what will come.

May God’s mighty hand continue to shelter Israel from this pending onslaught. Last night, there were many announcements of “imminent action by the U.S. in Syria”. (http://whistleblowerjeff.holyspiritwind.net/2018/04/10/imminent-announcement-of-us-action-in-syria-fox-news/). Things are speeding up now and we need to be physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually prepared for many of the visions shared by our watchmen/watchwomen to become reality. May all of us have our lamps filled with oil! 🙏🏻😇💕

No te Importa
No te Importa
April 11, 2018 11:24 AM

;aybe GOd protect the world from the slaighter that israel is causing among the original population. If God exists, is a good god, but the god of Israel seems to like flavor of the blood: always are war where israel is. Targeting children, press, women… thats a Satanic deed.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
April 12, 2018 5:50 AM

No te Importa – One needs to be very careful to discern between the will of the rulers that are running the country and the will of the people. I believe Israel & the United States have been hijacked by powerful leaders & members of the Military Industrial Complex where they, along with their friends, become filthy rich by causing and sustaining war around the world. The love for war and lack of empathy for civilian casualties is NOT the will of the population en masse. Do not confuse the two and pass JUDGEMENT on the majority based on the action of the MINORITY in a nation.

Btw – God most definitely exists! If you do not yet know that, I encourage you to actively seek the Truth & you will find God. He is the one & only Truth in this network of lies & the facade in which we live.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
April 12, 2018 7:57 AM

I would add an amen and an ‘PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN’, …type of warning to all of us.
It is as you said that the people have become like passengers riding upon this huge beast-machinery-governmental organization . Some of those riding upon this beast, though are beginning to wake up to the truth of the situation and a few, a remnant are hearing and taking steps to ‘come out of her my people’. Have we allowed this beast, which we all have ridden upon for so very long, have we allowed this to happen? I say yes we did.!!! We, the bride of Christ, have allowed the beast to rule and we have just gone along for the ride, only Now that the Spirit is waking us up, Now we can see and Now we can hear and Now we say, Let the Spirit and the Bride say, Come! Come unto me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I shall give you rest. Now is the acceptable time. Today is the day of salvation. …for such a time as this, we have been assembled here(here, this place happens to be z3news but many are being established both online and in the physical).
We are waking up and we are taking back our rightful inheritance, this earth.
Heaven is my throne room and the earth
is but a footstool for my feet.
How could you possibly build a house
that could contain me?’ says the Lord Yahweh.
‘And where could you find a place where I could live? Acts7:49(the Passion Translation)

ByHisLove
April 15, 2018 1:32 AM

Expat Gal, I agree. we need to make sure that our lamps remain full. Where are you an expat? I want to be one. I was one and loved it!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
April 15, 2018 3:39 PM

Hi ByHisLove. 😊 Uruguay (South America)

John Barry
John Barry
April 12, 2018 7:45 AM

Brother No te Importa , I see you don’t believe in The CREATOR , yet you believe in Satan . Have you considered that if Satan is real , then GOD must be real . Also your history is inaccurate my friend , I would suggest going back a little further in history . Blessings

Nickie
Nickie
April 13, 2018 1:28 AM
No te importa, the meaning of the name/title you chose for yourself, means “you don’t care”. But I do care. I care very much for your soul. Jesus tells us to pray for the lost souls, which is exactly what I’m going to do right now. I ask that everyone please join me in this prayer to save this person’s soul. Father God, You have placed us on this earth, for one purpose only, and that is to preach the gospel, and to be a light to the lost and hurting. Father You alone know this person, and what this person has gone through, and what has caused this person to be blind. Right now, in the Name of Your Son Jesus, I command these evil spirits to flee! I bind these spirits that cause confusion in this person! I bind every false accusation, and every high and lofty thing that sets itself up against the TRUE knowledge of God! Father You say that what I bind on earth, I bind in Heaven, and what I loose on earth, I loose in Heaven, and RIGHT NOW I bind you satan, and every demonic spirit attached to you in the same way! I command in the Name of Jesus, that you loose this individual here on earth and in Heaven! You have NO authority here! I command in Jesus Name that you flee from this person, and that you be cast into hell in which you belong and where you came from! I command in Jesus Name that every demonic spirit attached to this person, be cast down in the same way! And the cord that leads to hell, attached to it all, be loosed and released from this person NOW! Hallelujah! Father God you say that WE have the power… Read more »
Nickie
Nickie
April 13, 2018 1:29 AM

Nickie 🦋

Robert B
Robert B
April 11, 2018 8:07 PM

I am all for standing with Israel but don’t necessarily believe that they always do right. It makes no sense that Assad would use chemical weapons right when Trump is ready to pull out. Whoever is behind it is purposely trying to keep the US involved. Israel has more reason to want us there then anyone. The deep state can’t be trusted either. Israel also just threatened to level Damascus and then attack Iran. This whole thing is very interesting.

Warrior4Jesus
Warrior4Jesus
April 11, 2018 10:14 PM
It doesn’t matter what so and so so called prophets, or not prophets of God said before! All you have to do is Read your Bibles people, Byron gave you the Ezekiel scripture reference. What God showed him in this vision was scenes right out of two biblical prophecies that will one day soon come to pass. 1) Read Isaiah’s prophecy regarding the Burden of Damscus and ask the Lord through His Holy Spirit for discernment! 2) Read Ezekiel regarding the first War of Gog and Magog and ask the Lord through His Holy Spirit for discernment. It’s easy to see that what Byron was shown is exactly what God has already told us would happen in His Holy Scriptures thousands of years ago. Some might even say America watching on the sidelines is also kind of described in the Holy Bible and if you are filled with Gods Holy Spirit and ask Him for discernment God will reveal these things to you. Does the Burden of Damscus kick off WW3? Maybe, Maybe not! Does the Burden of Damascus enflame the Islamic Muslim Israel hater nations and cause them to attack and go to War against Israel? Yes, most likely! Is Gog and Magog WW3? Maybe, maybe not! For their to even be a WW3 do not all of the nation’s of the world have to be involved to some extent? Because if Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the United States are not involved then I don’t think this would be considered a WW, but it could very well be just what the bible calls it! The first War of Gog and Magog! (As their are two Gog and Magog Wars Prophecied in the Holy Bible and they are a thousand years apart.) Read your bible people and Pray for Israel… Read more »
Bob F.
Bob F.
April 11, 2018 10:52 AM

I don’t think people realize just how really fast things are going to get really bad. I always had a secret desire that if Iran did get the capability to launch Nuclear missiles, that they would launch them at Israel, just to to have God make some minor adjustments to the guidance system and have them land smack on top of Damascus. That way, the IDF wounldn’t have to take the heat from the world community. Wouldn’t that be poetic justice!

We should all pray in earnest for the unsaved.

Martin
Martin
April 12, 2018 4:33 AM

Like building a gallows for others (Mordecai) and then getting yourself hanged (on it). Falling into a pit you dug for others.
Psalm 7:15
They dig a pit to trap others, but they are the ones who will fall into it.

Elizabeth Davis
April 11, 2018 2:06 PM

There is a you tuber, with 14,000 followers, is now claiming we are now going home in 2018. I have prayed and prayed that she and her followers would wake up. I have left scriptures and links to those teaching the truth on her page. Now she now has 15,000 followers!

I was so frustrated the other day I told God “I just want to shake her”. The Holy Spirit response was, “Now you know how I feel.

What can we do to help wake these people up?!?

April 12, 2018 12:51 AM

I think prayer is all we can do. Debating is a waste of time unless God is leading us to confront them.

Martin
Martin
April 12, 2018 4:39 AM

Debating with fools is akin to” throwing pearls before swine”
.Matthew 13:13
This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

John Barry
John Barry
April 12, 2018 7:57 AM

Sister Elizabeth , people believe what makes them feel good & secure and we have no way to change hearts & minds . GOD is the only one that can change hearts & minds and as we pray . There are none so blind as those that will not see and debating them will only frustrate you , events will soon show them the error of their ways . Warn them now & when events happen they will run to you for more info . Blessings

Rebecca Bonnell
April 12, 2018 1:06 AM

Dear Elizabeth there will be a lot going home this year but not in the way they would want. GOD Bless You X

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
April 11, 2018 3:26 PM
Where to begin? Yes, the word Byron has given is true, and Almighty God will defend His land as in Ezekiel 38. However, we also find in Zechariah the time comes when the Lord God allows Israel to be chastised. Zechariah 13:8-9 “And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. And continuing in Zechariah 14:1-5 “Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea,… Read more »
Elizabeth Marie
April 11, 2018 1:26 PM

2 nights ago, I was awaken with the words:

Psalms 83

I also think that we could be see a fulfillment of Isaiah 17:

“Woe to the multitude of many people
Who make a noise like the roar of the seas,
And to the rushing of nations
That make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
The nations will rush like the rushing of many waters;
But God will rebuke them and they will flee far away,
And be chased like the chaff of the mountains before the wind,
Like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
Then behold, at eventide, trouble!
And before the morning, he is no more.
This is the portion of those who plunder us,
And the lot of those who rob us.”

Brother Steven
April 11, 2018 1:14 AM

Well….it has to happen sometime….God’s Word is always true…..why wouldn’t it happen in our lifetime? It’s like a death in the family you know is coming, but when it actually occurs, you still seem impacted by it. We’ve all known that Isaiah 17 was coming, but maybe some of us thought it would be later. But later is now if we thought these things in the late 90’s or the intifada’s of the early 2000’s

Timothy
Timothy
April 11, 2018 11:39 AM

Thank you Byron for this word! Also thank you Expat Gal for your response as well. It makes you very proud/humble to be a true follower of Christ, when you realize the true power of God, which HE will be demonstrating.

John Barry
John Barry
April 11, 2018 7:51 AM

I think this war will happen shortly after May 18th, I believe there is a strong possibility that when it starts to look like Israel is winning , that the day of Jihad will be called in America to try and help those fighting Israel . I also think there is a strong possibility this causes the civil war in America to start . Blessings

April 12, 2018 12:32 AM

Interesting date John because of Joanna’s word about the true Passover is one month later than the one most of the world recognized. I am expecting war to start right after Israel’s 70th birthday on April 20, so about one month before your date.

John Barry
John Barry
April 12, 2018 8:06 AM

Brother James that is very possible , I see Israel’s birthday as May 18th , but I don’t know the date GOD sees as their birthday , it could be April 20th because of Joanna’s word , very possible . Blessings

April 12, 2018 11:32 AM

Israel is celebrating their 70th anniversary this year on April 19-20 because they are following their calendar dates of Iyar 5, which is when they became a nation in 1948. Iyar 5 is April 20 this year. I think that’s when everything changes and war begins.

Lenette Lindemann
Lenette Lindemann
April 12, 2018 6:12 PM

April 20th Adolph Hitler’s birthday in 1889. He died on April 30th 1945.

April 13, 2018 12:13 AM

Thanks Lenette. It’s a popular date for occultists, a time calling for human blood sacrifices. Starting a war is one way to get blood flowing. There’s a long history of events happening on that date, including the 1898 declaration of war against Spain, the 1914 Ludlow Massacre in Colorado, the 1984 Good Friday Massacre in Montreal, the 1985 ATF raid on a compound in northern Arkansas, the 1999 Columbine High School Massacre in Colorado, the 2007 Johnson Space Center shootings, and the 2010 oil rig explosion and six month fire in the Gulf of Mexico. This does not count many other events happening on April 19.

Joel
April 11, 2018 9:24 PM

Amen. As Israel goes, so goes America. Time and time again.