“Be on your guard as your enemy has sent assignments to wear you out.”

My children, be on your guard as your enemy has sent assignments to wear you out. These assignments are meant to keep you from your highest level of functioning.

Remember that not all works are of Me. Some may even look like Me or sound like Me, but they are not all of Me. You must discern.

Watch for these assignments of exhaustion and emptiness, and come to Me for restoration and refreshing.

NOTE: I myself have come under assignments of exhaustion at various times. We can see from the verses below that it is Satan who wants to wear us out, not the Lord. If we are so exhausted, we need to look and see where the devil has gotten a foothold.

Daniel 7:25
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

July 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Thanks. I really needed to hear this. And I need prayers. My husband threw me out of the house. It was awful. I’m back. Don’t want to give too many details. I’m drained, numb, and I cry all the time now.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
July 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Deena, I am so sorry to hear this. It does pose the question though, is he your husband? And, secondly to whom is your allegiance to? Isaiah 54. Be controlled by the Holy Spirit. Romans 8. Your submission is first to Adonai. Nobody has the right to supplant His authority and the leading of the Holy Spirit. You belong to the LORD. Abba Father I ask in Yahushua’s name that your presence would be tangible right where Denna is at this very moment. LORD comfort her. Bring healing and stillness to her heart. Bruises. Turmoil. LORD bring rest to her. Give her clarity and direction that she would not be swept along. May your will be done in her life. Remove every barrier that impedes her progress and intimacy with you. I ask in your might name Adonai. Love You. Hug.

July 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Thanks. Yes I know that has entered my mind. Oh how wonderful the z3-ers are. I’m going to copy down all your responses in my prayer journal.

Elizabeth B
Elizabeth B
July 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Oh Deena, I am SO sorry that that happened, and for the apparent struggles in your situation. How heavy that must be, and seemingly difficult to navigate through. So I will give you the only and best thing I can… the commitment to pray for both you and your husband. The Holy Spirit – who possesses perfect love, perfect wisdom, and all power – will comfort you and He will help you.

August 2, 2017 8:35 pm

Elizabeth,
It has been a long summer. You would not believe the struggles that have come our way. My husband clearly wants things that the Lord may not he allowing us to have.
My husband found a piece of property that has more acres larger house with basement and that would put us in debt. One piece of property sold and we are close to having the place we live now being completely paid off. He doesn’t seek the Lord. He thinks getting this paid off is and opportunity to buy bigger.

I know God is using your prayers.

Thanks

July 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Oh thank you so much Elizabeth. I truly believe in prayer. This situation came fast and strong. My phone was smashed and I lost all my contacts. I had no way to talk to anyone at first. But now I’m at least in our home but I still cry often.

Dale Fisher
Dale Fisher
July 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Deena. You are in good company……Smith Wigglesworth locked his wife out of the house. The next morning she made him breakfast. We stand in agreement for the salvation of your husband, that he would rise up and be the man of GOD he was created to be.

July 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Wow. I did not know that about Smith Wigglesworth. That’s encouraging. Thanks.

August 2, 2017 8:35 pm

Keep praying

Jennifer Blondale
July 12, 2017 10:03 pm

This sounds a lot like what Smith Wigglesworth’s wife went through before Smith became radically saved……..I will be lifting you up in prayer that you remain sane & sober minded as you stand in the gap for the salvation of your family.

July 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Thank you so much. God is so good. All of you on here have changed my stress tears to happy tears. May God bless you back.

SaraM
SaraM
July 14, 2017 2:44 am

Deena, I can relate. I’m so sorry this has happened. The unthinkable has happened here too and my husband is leaving us. Despicable things have come out he’s done and I’ve been a terrible gossip. We just need to keep looking toward the Lord and THANK HIM for choosing us. And keep praying that you will choose GOD over all. I know my times of utter sadness and hopelessness and pain have led me to ponder about the incredible suffering Jesus underwent for our salvation. Remember that you are chosen and remember that God comes first. (((((Hugs))))))

August 2, 2017 8:38 pm

How are you doing!! You have been on my mind. I’ve been thinking ” I hope things aren’t coming as fast at you as they are to me. I will pray harder for you. Let me know how you are. Sara

July 16, 2017 6:47 am

Sara
It hurts me to hear you are going through so much. It makes my situation seem like nothing. Satan is working over time knowing his stone is short. A dear friend told me that the Lord is moving everyone into a place they need to be for His glory. I hope and pray that for our situations.
I will make you a priority on my prayer list to always storm heaven on your behalf. “HUGS back”

SaraM
SaraM
July 16, 2017 8:06 am
Oh please don’t think that. All of what we are dealing with is truly shattering our worlds. This situation has caused good things too. I’m not afraid to speak of Christ’s love and strength anymore. I speak to Others about God’s love and the scriptures that give me strength. I’ve rekindled two old very strong prayer buddy friendships. I have reached out to many to pray for us and it may be their only prayer to God, rekindling their love I pray. I’ve had the opportunity to share a few miracles that have happened in my life. I asked my husband to pray for me and hopefully it’s opening his line to God. A critical aspect of this is also that during the stress of this I remembered childhood sexual abuse and am trying to heal from that. I am trying to be an example of Christ’s love. In October, strangely when my husband started his affair I began praying to be closer to God. Well I am now. And God comes first. I feel as though this is partly about me deciding who came fist in my life and I choose God. I’d rather be divorced with 5 kids and a cheating ex husband with God as my strength over being married without knowing God at this level. And I feel like I have far to go, that the journey to seek him is endless, in a good way, that there are many secret paths to get there ( when people talk about the secret place). I’ve been there twice and it’s not easy at all for me to get there. Please look at what this is doing for your relationship to God and how it helps you to be closer to Jesus, for the pain we have felt… Read more »
July 17, 2017 12:16 pm

AMEN. And I want my children to see a godly mother that seeks the LORD with all her heart mind and strength.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 13, 2017 7:00 am

Deena, I will be praying That God open his heart and restore your marriage

July 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Thank you so much. I have definitely felt everyone’s prayers. And things have eased up some. We had a counseling session yesterday. I’m just numb over it all.

I want to be in God’s will and totally follow the leading of Holy Spirit.

Sue
Sue
July 12, 2017 8:12 pm

I’ve been worn out for some time now. Starting to refresh by praying in the Holy Spirit.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
July 12, 2017 7:53 am

Thank the Lord Glenda: That is a new meaning to me of Dan 7:25. A good insight. Brief but very sound and edifying as always.

Cie
Cie
July 13, 2017 10:38 pm

My experience with getting worn out is usually when I try to do the work of the Lord from my soul instead of the Spirit, it results in a striving and finally exhaustion. But when I rest in the leading of the Lord, and He gives me a Spirit birthed assignment, it is refreshing instead of exhausting. That may be something to pay attention to, perhaps we function a lot on “memory” and simply apply what seemed to have worked in the past, but the Spirit is not breathing on it. It’s important to learn to do only as He leads.

July 12, 2017 6:20 pm

I had been really seeking God too!!! My husband is supposed to be a Christian. Evidently I can’t stay up and pray anymore. I have to go to bed with him at 8:30 and get up at 5:00. My quiet time has always been before bed when everyone is in bed asleep. Even 5:00 a.m. is loud with morning weather on phone calls about work…I usually get up at 6:00a.m.

Jerome L
July 13, 2017 1:01 am

I have found that when I bristle at something God is sending me through that I get discouraged. However, when I finally come to the end of myself and fully surrender to God in that thing then God’s blessing is released into my life. May you find God’s way, the everlasting way, in your situation. I pray the Lord restores your peace and joy.

Sue
Sue
July 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Deena, I’m sorry about that. You might find a quiet time after dinner.

Jeff
Jeff
July 13, 2017 10:56 am

A true word — distracted people are not effective for the Kingdom. I do believe that we can even get distracted with preparing for the future. We are on the on-ramp to the prophecy autobahn and we must be focused on things that are of God only. We should be praying fervently for those around us and trying to witness to as many people as possible. Some will not be open to our witness, those I try to engage in a conversation on bible prophecy. We serve a God who shows what he is going to do then does it — He is the best witness around! I share the Oracle to Damascus and the Ezekiel war and talk about Israel being supernaturally delivered with the hope that when it occurs they’ll remember our conversation and seek God.

unknown.servant
unknown.servant
July 13, 2017 10:18 am

yes, saw this in dream: assignments with little time for prayer: “BURN OUT”.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
July 13, 2017 12:05 am

Yes yes and yes. My group I serve with have noticed that Satan has done everything in his power to keep us chasing our tails with busy work. Stay focus, pray for your purpose and STAY on God’s path that HE has for you.

Lydia Hodge
July 12, 2017 9:16 am

Good word Glynda. Satan will use anything to keep us from God’s highest and best for our life. Yes even religious works that keep us so busy we don’t take the time we need in his presence.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
July 14, 2017 8:42 am

Glynda, I too had the Daniel 7:25 verse jump out at me when I saw it. After many cycles of utter exhaustion and then crying out to God and then renewal, I have finally learned to recognize the onset of exhaustion (at least most times 🙂 LOL. i stop!!! tell my family I need quiet time with GOD. Thank you for being a vessel willing to pour out. May evil be frightened of us!!!!!