“The Greatness of the Power Accessible to This Generation Has Never Been Seen Before”

lionSee that which is before you, a true path made with upright stones, each formed perfectly to fit one next to the other in beauty and in strength, forged in the heat of the fire. Black and marred from the heat and the pressure, but made beautiful in My eyes, transformed into My bride.

The wedding party readies herself with much preparation. The heavens await in bated anticipation of the celebration that is to come, less than a generation to pass. See, look. Gaze upon My beauty and you will see her beauty. She is being transformed into My image (2 Corinthians 3:18), an image that reflects the love, the kindness, and the goodness that I Am. I will accept nothing less.

My spirit is being poured out without measure (John 3, Acts 2). The greatness of the power that is accessible to this generation has never been seen before, and never will again. These things you will do are even greater than the demonstration of power My Father gave to Me (John 14:12). Now, He gives it to you freely.

With His power, comes much responsibility. You must not be like the magician who sought after the power, but had not the heart of the Father (Acts 8). Power comes through love. It comes through the breath of The Father in your lungs. (A lesson) The gifts are poured out freely without justification, but His power is not the same. Power comes only to the righteous.

Elijah was given and released the Father’s power from a place of meekness and humbleness. He carried My Father’s heart and was loyal to no man. The words that came forth from Elijah’s lips were My Father’s words. The fire that fell came forth from the power given to him according to My Father’s will (1 Kings 18). Seek My Father’s heart and you may walk in the power that only comes from Him. This power cannot be falsely duplicated. All other sorcery will fail against it.

This generation of heathens seeks a sign, but no sign will be given, except the power My children, made holy and righteous by My blood, will display – not done for their own glory, but Mine alone. Ten thousand will fall at your right hand (Psalm 91), but you will not fall. My ways are not your ways so do not presume to understand how this could be. Presume nothing, but seek Me with all your heart and I will teach you My precepts just as I did David (Psalm119). Meditate on My laws and decrees. Take them into yourself that you would be remade, having died fully to self, you would live again as My vessels poured out for the sake of your brethren, My children.

I cannot stand for those who call themselves mothers and fathers today. They are so much less than the intent of their creator. I spit in disgust at the broken hearted children left to fend for themselves in this world of decay and debauchery. Nearly every father given over to lustful pursuits while every mother wastes away in selfish and prideful acts with deception in her heart. I will take away the lives of these so-called mothers and fathers and reclaim their children as My own. Be ready for the greatest anointing of motherhood and fatherhood to fall, as those who gave birth are taken away, and MY mothers and fathers are set in their place. I will put an end to the orphan spirit in this generation. Just watch and see what I will do. Parents, get your house in order now before it is too late. Time is very short. The blessing of My children will be taken from you, or will be multiplied upon your house. The choice is yours.

Stand up Saints, My remnant church, My true body. Harken to My call. Stop and listen to all that I desire to speak to your heart. You are not of this world (John 18:36), yet you blend in far too well. The time for hiding has ended. You must either step forward to be counted worthy, or seal your fate with every other lukewarm, backslidden brother and sister. My patience has run out. I am done settling for the stained bride sullied by the decay of rotting flesh. Choose for your flesh to die today (Colossians 3:3), or spend eternity experiencing the torment of your flesh burning off your bones. The choice is yours as it always has been from the very first day in the garden.

What must My Father do to get your attention? Earthquake, famine, pestilence? Take your pick, or choose all three. This is what is coming. Stay where you are standing in the muck of quick sand you are stuck in, or take My hand and let Me lead you to safety. Which will it be?

I am calling to you today. Will you turn and come to Me, or will you be unmoved by My urgent but loving plea?

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 17, 2016 10:17 AM

As a husband and father the Holy Spirit is revealing to me that it is my responsibility to provide covering for my family. I must rebuild breaches in the walls by the power and resources given by the Holy Spirit. I am also to be a spiritual father within the body of Christ. All of hell is unleashing destruction upon this generation but I say enough! This generation will walk in the love, glory and power of God like no other because they are the last. Just as the early church didn’t know exactly what the promised outpouring of the Holy Spirit would be like neither does the church at the end of the age know exactly what the latter rain will look like. I do know this, the Holy Spirit is at work within us to remove every weight, obstacle and unholy alliance that would keep us from the glory and the fire. Deliver us from evil for the glory of your Christ and the advancement of the kingdom! It’s harvest time and then we shall see Him!!

Miranda
August 17, 2016 11:02 AM

Michael, Praise the Lord for the work He is doing in You! So glad and thankful you are taking your place in your family and the body of Christ!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 17, 2016 11:35 AM

Thank you Miranda! Definitely a learning process as the Holy Spirit puts His spotlight on areas of darkness and ignorance. Seems like I go through layers of repentance removing the years of built up debris. So thankful for Gods faithfulness to continue what He started. Of course He knew what He was getting when He called me to be His…the chief of sinners .

August 17, 2016 1:23 PM

Well said Michael! Bless you as a father of untold many.

sgd
sgd
August 19, 2016 8:03 PM

Rachel, I do not post often and I did post something I wanted to share with you based on your experience that you had where you felt your spirit man leaving your body, but got scared. I read that a few weeks ago and have felt reassured. I also had that same experience during a time of deep repentance and fasting. That night, I felt my spirit leaving my body, but also became afraid and stopped it from happening. Hearing your experience allows me to know that it must be a good experience.

August 19, 2016 9:41 PM

Sgd – Lets pray together that the Lord continues to trust us with His most thrilling treasures of experiencing heaven on earth!

sgd
sgd
August 20, 2016 10:16 AM

Truly, I do need that prayer! I understood from that experience that the more I am willing to humble myself and get to the truth with God the closer He seems to be. I have so many issues with rejection that I often repent by explaining my behavior to God rather than just owning it. I noticed that fasting is necessary for me to get that level of honesty with God. Where I can say I am the mess, please forgive me in so many words instead of I am the mess because they are the mess.

Julie Bucker
August 17, 2016 11:12 PM

Thank you for your example and spiritual fatherhood. I really appreciate it.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 17, 2016 10:59 AM

Thank you Rachel for this post and I agree. During Prayer in the early morning hours of August 16 yesterday I felt the Lord give me this message and I wrote it down:
This world is not our home. We are just visitors here on a journey to go through trials and tribulations to purify us to enter his kingdom, our true home. We must go through the refiners fire, constantly over coming the trials and tests we are put through to be worthy of the kingdom of heaven. We must get through these tests with his word. We must look to him and not get discouraged. We must be put through these fiery trials to peel away the unessentials we have piled on, be put through the refiners fire to burn off a layer of ungodliness each time. Every time we go through these fires we burn off another layer after another layer to reveal the image he has created us to be. Through out the lessons we learn through these trials we will then be able to teach what he has revealed to us to others, bringing in as many souls as we can to the kingdom of God. Remember during these hard times our God is not a God of chaos and confusion but a righteous God full of unexplainable love! And it’s this love that makes us endureth. Glory to God! Amen!

August 17, 2016 1:34 PM

Yes! So good Ken. God’s heart is not in the trial but in the growth and redemption!

Mary
Mary
August 17, 2016 9:24 AM
“Power comes through love. It comes through the breath of The Father in your lungs.” I can’t thank you enough for sharing this word. My heart is so heavy from the marital issues I struggle with. Many times, in this forum, we have talked abut spouses that don’t believe. After the shellfish wounds of my husband landed on me again this morning, I cried out to God asking how much longer I had to wait for him to right my husbands ways,…..I cried, I asked for forgiveness, then started thanking God and praying for my husband, and everyone else’s spouse on here that is going thru my similar issue, Praying that the Lord will turn them into mighty men that will have awesome testimonies to win others into the kingdom. I praise his name he is in total control, that he sees the big picture, and strive to become the woman he wishes me to be. I want to see people with the Love that he has. Prayed for many driving on my way to work; looking at them walking and prayed for healing for one lady limping, an ease of life for another who obviously looked like she had had a rough go of it; taking the focus off of ME, and praying for others. I also was so encouraged by this: ” Parents, get your house in order now before it is too late. Time is very short. The blessing of My children will be taken from you, or will be multiplied upon your house. The choice is yours.” I have had more dreams about giving birth, and although I realize it isn’t a physical baby, after reading this word, it makes me wonder if children aren’t the true meaning of the dream. I always wanted more, and… Read more »
Miranda
August 17, 2016 10:14 AM
Mary ,I agree completely with you in Jesus name! I have done the same thing, crying, pleading, repenting, and thanking! I am going through a similar thing with my husband. He says he believes and is saved and not to worry about him (I think if he understood the times we live in he wouldn’t say that, he would want us to pray, plea the blood and be grateful for my concern for him and want to learn, learn, learn, from the Lord!). I want him to want to know God and the love of God through Christ our Redeemer! I want for him to let go of the world so we can as a husband and wife and as a family for our children grab on to the Lord completely with both hands and our whole hearts! I long for the Lord to work mightily in our family for His glory. I long for even my children to be bright shining lights for Him! Children can be used by the Lord, I’m so amazed by the things He can do with us when we let Him. Ignorance is NOT bliss!!! Abba I pray in the name of Yeshua for Mary’s husband, my husband and all of our spouses that they would let You mold them as You are the Potter and we are the clay, mold us too Abba! Take our marriages and our children and use us for Your glory! We NEED you in EVERY part of our lives, in EVERY decision to light our way and guide our path! Keep us in these days sheltered under Your wings and I plea the Blood of Yeshua over us and our families Lord! Keep us as we are learning and in our ignorance protect us Lord and help us… Read more »
Julie Bucker
August 17, 2016 10:58 PM

Maybe focus on things that you are ignorant in, instead of focusing on what he is ignorant in… I am sorry but I too have friends with wonderful husbands who can’t love them because they don’t have the same spiritual gifts. One of my best friends got married and called me after the honey moon complaining about how they always fought and how he wasn’t as spiritual as she was. I told her to cast out Satan, dedicate the home, accept his spiritual gifts are more practical than hers and that is a good thing, and walla they were fine after that. You guys… love one another… That is the plan! Don’t let people hurt or walk over you, allow yourself your feelings and thoughts, but please don’t be ignorant of your self righteousness.

Miranda
August 18, 2016 7:33 AM
I have been asking the Lord to help me in ALL areas of my life and to teach me in my places of ignorance. I know that I and we all have much to learn, my concern is that we each have to be in a place of being willing to let the Lord change us so He can work in us. We have to be in agreement with the Lord that we NEED Him completely! I do not by ANY means think I am perfect, I keep asking God to forgive me in my ignorance and for the time that I squandered away and I thank Him that He has. I know that He is God and nothing is impossible so He can take all that time and redeem it and do a mighty and quick work in each of us to bring us back to His plan. But we have to consent to be changed first and that is my concern. He will not force one to grow with Him, He draws us and we have to accept. I know correction can be a process but it is better than the alternative. I just know that to get God’s best for our marriage and family my husband has to be willing to be corrected BY THE LORD (not me) as well. I don’t want things my way, I want them God’s way where we are each submitted to the Father first having Him first place the each other then our children and so on, in the correct order. Clay can only be molded IF it is warm first, we HAVE to have WARM hearts, humble hearts for the Lord. I do keep asking Him to help me be humble and to not come off as if I know… Read more »
August 17, 2016 1:30 PM

Yes and amen Miranda!

August 17, 2016 12:19 PM

Mary and Miranda, I agree in prayer with you. Amen!!

Mary
Mary
August 17, 2016 3:11 PM

AMEN! My husband has said the same thing, Don’t worry about me; Foolishness. Thank you for your prayer. Blessings on you sister!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 29, 2016 11:30 AM

Miranda I pray for you and your husbands relationship! I pray for your husband to find Jesus. I have seen in my own family that sometimes people need to go through trials and tribulations in their personal life just to realize they can’t do it on their own without the Lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately it may take something very significant happen to make your husband open his heart and mind to our Lord and God. Don’t stop praying and have faith for the Lords timing is not our timing and though it is difficult and may become more difficult we have a just God we serve and if you serve him there is nothing under the sun that he cannot conquer. Don’t get discouraged in hard times but fall to your knees and pray harder! This could also be a refining fire for yourself as you witness to your husband and make it through these trials you may find that God was working within you as well. To better your understanding and knowledge of his kingdom. God bless you and your family I will continue to pray for you. Also this may help you, if you have not seen the movie War Room that came out last year I suggest you watch it. It might help you with what you are going through. But seek Jesus first and don’t cease in prayer. Good luck in everything.

Miranda
August 30, 2016 6:37 PM

Thank you brother Ken for your prayers and encouragement! I believe that the Lord IS working on both of us and our children too (As for ME AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD)! I have seen War Room and I plan to buy it! It is one of my favorite movies, I like all of their movies that I have seen but that one is my favorite as well as Fireproof! I agree “There is nothing under the sun that He cannot conquer!” One of my favorite phrases is “When it is to hard to stand, kneel and pray!” I’m believing in the GOOD plans that the Lord has for me, my husband, and our 3 children! May God bless you and your family as well!!

August 17, 2016 1:29 PM

Mary, thank you for your honest sharing. I am so encouraged by how God so quickly changed your heart towards your husband in prayer. I know that I fall short as a praying wife so often. But I have hope – I believe a new revelation is coming forth that will absolutely disarm Satan in marriages. I am excited for the breakthrough that I believe is coming! It will be birthed through a mighty love and a willingness to humble ourselves. The Lord honors our prayers as wives and husbands.

Mary
Mary
August 17, 2016 3:16 PM

Trust me, I was surprised myself, then grateful – I feel like I grew today! I pray you are right. I know that we should be wholeheartedly focused on our Groom, but is it selfish to not want to do it alone? I feel tremendous guilt and shame at times for the fact I am unequally yoked, BUT – if we are married just for me to pray for him, then I need to let it go and move on. Glory to God, one day we wont worry with such things! Thank you again!

Julie Bucker
August 17, 2016 11:07 PM

There is the beam right there. You automatically assume you are unequally yoked. You think he is inferior. How can he ever overcome that? I have some advice. Ask your husband for guidance concerning some problem you have in your life. Respectfully consider what he says. Follow the advice and later thank him and tell him how grateful you are that he shared his wisdom. Pull out some scripture you don’t understand and ask him to explain it to you, and respectfully consider what he says. If you are lucky, he will come out of his Shell and explain how he feels you worry too much and are a little overboard on spirituality. Be grateful for his opinion and ask for his advice. Later when you get sick or one of the kids,, ask him to pray for a blessing. If he says no, respect it. You get the idea. Start seeing him as your equal, and while you will never agree, you will start get each other’s needs met. That can’t happen until you respect him. Look, that’s how Jesus treats you, isn’t it?

Mary
Mary
August 18, 2016 3:59 PM

Julie, I understand where you are coming from, but I am gong to respectfully disagree. I am far from perfect and work on many issues everyday, but you have no idea the emotional pain being caused to my children and I. We are unequally yoked, he is not a born again believer. Years ago I read Stormie O’ Martins book, The power of a praying wife, and I totally embraced looking at myself first, and still do my best to act in that manor. Yes, I have failed in many areas, but self righteous I don’t believe I am. I am in total agreeance with Miranda’s response above. I am happy you have found your answers, but The pain is deeper & and greater than I wish ever divulge in this forum & would ask that we just respectfully agree to disagree. I have gained wisdom and answers from many on this site that I am very grateful for, and feel so blessed to learn from many whom share my same beliefs. Blessings

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
August 17, 2016 9:58 AM

Mary, My name is Bonnie but for some reason when I post it comes out as my husbands name. I was also so encouraged and moved by Rachel’s post. Your post could be mine. I have prayed so many times for my husband to set aside his selfish desires and we too have a big house and I am a mentor to some amazing kids that come from horrible situations. I would love to take these kids in too. It is so frustrating and the words do cut very deep. However, God has used this to strenghthen and prepare me for a lot of things. I will keep you in my prayers.

August 17, 2016 1:32 PM

The Lord has shown me that there will begin a long season where children will be made parentless. He is already positioning His mother’s and fathers to be ready when these terrible events occur. He will lay it on your hearts in that time to go out and seek the children He intends for you to parent, and He will also cause them to just find you showing up at your door. He will make complete strangers into families in a twinkling of an eye.

August 17, 2016 3:32 PM

Wow! Holy Spirit came upon me heavily as I read your 2:32 response Rachel. Don’t know if that means my husband and I would be one of those the Lord leads orphans to or if I am simply to start praying for this topic. I mentioned in another post here that my husband is unsaved. We have one adopted 9 year old boy, but no biological children. The Lord did whisper to my spirit during a recent prayer meeting I attended these words: “I want you to go into all the world and minister to children–with your husband.” I can only wait on the Lord for that to play out, though. Whatever He wills/ordains will happen. Hallelujah!!

August 17, 2016 4:27 PM

We can always trust Holy Spirit to confirm a word in us! He is so good. God delights in us as we come in to agreement with His will for our life.

ChristineB
August 17, 2016 3:17 PM

Hi Rachel,
That is a very interesting and confirming revelation because I had a dream a few years ago of having a rather large house with a really big kitchen with our only biological child (daughter) and all these other children around us involved in getting the dinner ready. The kitchen was so full of joy, activity and love. I sensed that these children had ‘come to us’, to my husband and I, and we were parenting them.

August 17, 2016 4:28 PM

What a great confirmation! May His will for your family come to pass perfectly in His timing!

Jay G.
Jay G.
August 18, 2016 7:56 AM

Thank you, Sister Rachel for the word from God Almighty. Please pray that our Father will use me to father the children He wants to bring up in the fear and love of the Lord.

August 18, 2016 5:48 PM

Yes, Jay, I come into agreement with your desire to be used as a Father to many, according to the precepts of the Lord. Abba, Father, we praise you for your mighty outpouring of parental love and affection. Prepare Jay’s heart to receive revelation and understanding of all that you have for him in the days and years ahead for your Kingdom.

Miranda
August 17, 2016 7:44 PM

I have actually thought about that too recently about taking in children when the big mess comes. Amazing how the father works! We don’t have a large house right now but we don’t know what plans the Father has in His heart for us. It will be exciting to see the good He brings out of this! I just keep praying for His will to be done in my life and family (and everything else too)!

Tammy
Tammy
August 17, 2016 8:23 PM

God laid it on my heart to get dairy goats about a year and half ago. It has been a blessing to my family because my granddaughter that was born a couple of months later needed the raw milk because my daughter didn’t produce enough HOWEVER it is always on my mind that we may be using the milk for babies that don’t have formula or a nursing mother when things get bad. We have stored food to feed the goats, too.

Julie Bucker
August 17, 2016 10:47 PM
What spiritual gifts does your husband have? Does he ground you? We can’t all be reborn at once or who would cut the firewood? These habits of respecting each other have to start early. If your spouse was married to Jesus would they get along? Does Jesus love you unconditionally or does He complain about you because you are not a good enough Christian… Please don’t think of yourself a Christian if you cannot even love your husband. I hate to be so blunt. I guess this is the only trap Satan set for me that I haven’t fallen into. It is a choice to love your spouse without trying to control them. If you choose to think negatively about your spouse, you are sinning. Stop trying to get him to change, start working on your pride and self righteousness. When I was first married, I didn’t like how my husband played a lot of video games. Then the spirit told me that for me to be angry at him is a sin, so I made a deal with myself to not worry about his sins until I overcame my over eating. Well, 2 years into our marriage, I had said nothing and tried to love him unconditionally, and he said to me as I was packing up stuff to store away “go ahead and pack up that play station”. Luckily he didn’t see my jaw drop. And guess who still hasn’t overcome her over eating habit? I am more spirit minded and it is totally OK to demand respect from your spouse if he disagrees with you, even to demand emotional attention. But you must give it in return. If you don’t love your husband unconditionally just the way he is, who will? It is so sad. 🙁
Miranda
August 18, 2016 8:29 AM

Julie, I understand what you are saying. I can get so concerned with what my husband is not doing that I forget to think of what he is doing right. I will ask the Lord to help me see my husband as Yeshua does and to help me love him that way too! I will ask the Lord to give me something that I can ask him to help me with so that he knows that I need his help too. What God has joined together let NO man separate!

August 18, 2016 6:00 PM

One other thought comes to mind for me related to honoring my husband. The Lord convicted me that I was so focused on my own destiny in Christ that I had disregarded the importance of my husband’s destiny in Him which was just as important as mine. The Lord showed me that I needed to spend more time raising him up in prayer and also “going lower” in our marriage to lift him up in his confidence. The more I respect and honor him, the more he shows love to me like Christ.
In the middle of the night I was awoken by the Spirit and opened my eyes. My husband was laying next to me facing me. I saw a tree that looked like it was growing up from his abdomen towards his head. I hear the Lord say that this was a mighty oak that he was growing in my husband, and that the work that was being done was not mine to do, but to trust in the Lord. He reassured me that the good work He had begun in my husband He would see through to completion – in His time and not mine.

Miranda
August 18, 2016 6:30 PM

That is very encouraging, thank you! I was just thinking earlier that the Lord loves my husband MORE than I do so I will just keep praying and thanking God for what HE IS DOING! I just told my mom today that the Lord was with me when I was living my own life for me, He was patiently waiting and so He will do with my husband. I know there is little time to prepare BUT all the MORE GLORY for Abba!! HE WILL complete that good work he began in us until the Day of our Lord Jesus Christ! AMEN!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 17, 2016 9:29 AM

Rachel,
Wow, very sobering but needed message. The part “I spit in disgust at the broken hearted children left to fend for themselves in this world of decay and debauchery…….. I will take away the lives of these so-called mothers and fathers and reclaim their children as My own,” will affect a huge segment of our society! My heart aches for all the motherless and fatherless children, and I know some of them…

Thank you for sharing this. It gives us much to pray about.

August 17, 2016 1:24 PM

Thank you Diane. My heart aches and breaks too.

John
John
August 17, 2016 8:18 AM

My children, in the times coming, all will be in spiritual darkness around you. Only My children will have the light. Just as all of Egypt was dark, and only those who dwelt in Goshen had light. So it shall be again when the enemy reigns for a time. Everywhere you look, there will be great darkness.

In this time of darkness, there will be famine, and there will be great plagues – so great that men will fear to leave their homes in search of food, for fear of dying of these plagues. In this time, those who know Me will be fed from My Hand. I shall feed them Myself. It will be as in the days of manna in the desert. Great miracles shall abound for My people, and those who hate My Name will see the miracles and kill those who enjoy them. They seek to remove My Name from the earth, but the enemy cannot remove My Name from that which I have created with My own hands. I tell you these things that you may remember what I told you when they come to pass.

Do not fear the famine or the plagues for they shall not touch those who walk in obedience to Me. They shall not touch those who cling to My Name. They shall not touch those who are full of My Word.

Fear not, for have I not told you these things would be in My Word?

Glynda Linkous….. Aug 17th 2016

August 17, 2016 1:37 PM

That’s a good word John!

August 17, 2016 3:35 PM

Amen!

Doris
Doris
August 18, 2016 7:39 AM

He’s coming for a pure bride… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mP6w6YRRvM …this song has been on my mind and heart since our daughters wedding on Saturday, the 13th of August. They wanted their wedding to portray Christ returning for His bride, so the processional was not the norm. Father and bride led the bridal party down the aisle…bride and bridesmaids all carrying lit lanterns, and after hanging their lanterns stood waiting for the groom. His nephew was sent bearing a sign that said, “He is coming for you,” then the groom and his party walked in to the song ‘He’s coming for a pure bride.’ Her whole being radiated love for him. That’s what Christ is returning for. It breaks my heart that many who think they are the bride will be spurned.

sharon m
sharon m
August 17, 2016 2:48 PM

Rachel, I sense the Lord moving in my life the way your post describes! My husband though is lukewarm as well as my two sons they would not read this message if I gave it to them or would they understand it much either…,Im feeling confused though with the words that say…”you must step forward to be counted worthy or seal your fate with every other lukewarm ,backslidden brother and sister”… my family would not understand this! I feel Holy Spirit has to revel this to them and so many others ..I have read also where all the judgments coming will WAKE up the lukewarm and backslidden as I have been praying for years for family members who are not saved yet …I am hoping in God mercy to wake up thousands of lukewarm christians so they dont end up in the fires of hell

August 17, 2016 3:42 PM

Sharon, I pray in agreement with you! For your family, my family, and all the other unsaved family members of our brethren in Christ. Holy Spirit brought tears when I read your post. I don’t usually post on Z3, but when I started to today, Holy Spirit has been witnessing to me and in me powerfully. I think the Lord is saying that now is the time to be unified with our brothers and sisters in Christ like never before. We are family. I stand with you in the gap. I lift up you and your family to God’s throne room, Sharon. May their eyes be opened to the Gospel of their salvation, may the love of Christ constrain them so they see no one else and hear no one else but our Lord. God bless you, Sharon.

sharon m
sharon m
August 17, 2016 4:02 PM

God Bless You Stacey,thank you for your prayers! I have had a heavy burden for years, so many family members who are not awake to what time we are in and also are lukewarm the eyes of their understanding are not opened yet to see the seriousness of living for the Lord ,I was their one time also …I was very comforted with your warm affectionate concern! bless you

Velva
Velva
August 17, 2016 9:30 PM

God pour out His blessings over you Sharon! You could easily replace my name with yours. I have a lukewarm husband and 2 teenage lukewarm sons! I will keep you and your family in prayer! Our God is faithful that promised! I stand firm in that reality!

Miranda
August 18, 2016 6:36 PM

I just said a prayer for your husband and boys that they be hot for the Lord! What happens when we rub our hands together? I asked the Lord to rub His hands together on their hearts to stir them up and get them hot! We praise you Lord for all of the good work You are doing in our lives and families! Amen!

sharon m
sharon m
August 17, 2016 10:11 PM

Velva Thank you ! I feel so encouraged by you and Stacey with your reply…God is Faithful! he hears the cry of our hearts .Just waiting for the day when many family members will turn to the Lord with their whole heart and repent and seek His face! I will keep your family in my prayers also God Bless you Velva!

Velva
Velva
August 18, 2016 7:43 AM

Thank you my dear sister in Christ!!

Shelley
Shelley
August 17, 2016 12:56 PM

Rachel these words are what God is teaching me. I have been forged in heat and fire of God’s love for the past 42 Years. Lately He is showing me how to tap into the power of the Holy Spirit within. I use to be concerned about not loving him enough, but He has taught me that I do love him and have showed it by giving my whole life to him 42 years ago and following His commands and getting burned on the potters wheel, but I brush off the fire and keep on going with Him. He is my whole life. I would not function or be anything without Him. I can rest knowing I do love Him because I follow Him in obedience. I have been brought to the pit many times but He is always there to pick me up. Your message today is truth for me.

August 17, 2016 1:35 PM

Praise God Shelley for the work He has done in your life!

August 17, 2016 3:34 PM

I praise the Lord Jesus for your testimony, shelley. May He continue to transform you into His image.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
August 17, 2016 12:24 PM

What a blessing this word is. Even as I was reading it the Lord impressed upon me he is going to pour forth a spirit of boldness in this hour upon his people. It will be a holy boldness as they give witness of Jesus that he is the Son of the living God. It will be a testimony unlike any other seen in this generation. Many shall come to repentance. Even as the shaking comes many children shall be left homeless. Some from the death of their parents, some from parents who abandon them as they flee for their own lifes. But God will provide sanctuaries for the least of these and his hand will move upon his people and they will be given a heart (the Father’s heart) for the children and they will love them and teach them about Jesus. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to the fathers. For he is strong who executes his Word.

August 18, 2016 6:01 PM

Thank you Lydia!

Miranda
August 17, 2016 7:47 PM

Amen that sounds awesome! I’m in! We need boldness in these days!

Mar R.
August 17, 2016 5:03 PM

Yesterday I was helping my daughter register for high-school and while there my heart became burdened for the kids. I felt in my spirit that they were in need of someone just to wrap their arms around them and show them how much Jesus loves them. I saw myself as a mother hen gathering her little chicks under her wings. Then I read this post! I pray that I can be given an even greater “mother’s heart” for those around me. I pray my daughter can continue to be a light to the kids in her school too.

August 17, 2016 6:39 PM

Mar, may the Most High God keep your daughter in the secret place of His presence as she walks among the dirt of this world. I pray she will truly be salt and light to her generation, causing those she encounters to stop and ask why she is different. I pray she resists being conformed to this world system and that her heart and mind are guarded in Christ Jesus. Amen.