“The Greatest Shaking That Has Ever Occurred in Your Nation Will Commence Now”

home destroyed

Yesterday, I received the following word of warning in an email from Z3 contributor Casey Toda.

Two nights ago, while I was washing dishes. I heard very clearly:

“The greatest shaking that has ever occurred in your nation will commence now.”

I honestly am not sure if it was The Lord or one of His angels who spoke this but I heard it very clearly. I asked for scripture and God told me to read Isaiah chapters 8-10 and Jeremiah chapters 19-21. I did not know what was in these chapters, but they parallel and confirm what I had heard.

As Casey was told, the prophet Isaiah warned Israel about destruction coming upon them because they refused to trust in God.

5 Again the Lord spoke to me further, saying,
6 “Inasmuch as these people have rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloh and rejoice in Rezin and the son of Remaliah;
7 “Now therefore, behold, the Lord is about to bring on them the strong and abundant waters of the Euphrates,
even the king of Assyria and all his glory; and it will rise up over all its channels and go over all its banks.
8 “Then it will sweep on into Judah, it will overflow and pass through, it will reach even to the neck; and the spread of its wings will fill the breadth of your land, O Immanuel. (Isaiah 8:5-8)

The northern kingdom of Samaria was allied with King Rezin of Syria (Isaiah 8:4 and 8:6). Samaria refused to trust in God, “the waters of Shiloh that go softly.”Instead, they trusted in King Rezin to protect them from the Assyrians. Because of this, God sent the Assyrians to overflow their land like a flood (Isaiah 8:6-7). Afterwards, the king of Assyria also invaded Judah (Isaiah 8:8). This was partially fulfilled about three years later when Assyria destroyed Rezin, King of Syria (2 Kings 16:5-18 and 2 Chronicles 28:20-25); then more completely fulfilled with Israel some eighteen years afterward when the ten tribes were taken captive (2 Kings 17).

Instead of repenting from their sins, the Israelites defied the judgments of God by saying they would rebuild their cities with stronger material, large hewn stones and cedars that are stronger than sycamores, which grew abundantly in the low lands of Judea, but weren’t considered good building material compared to cedars (1 Kings 10:27; 2 Chronicles 1:15; 9:27). King Rezin of Syria was destroyed by his enemies (2 Kings 16:5-18).

8 The Lord sends a message against Jacob, and it falls on Israel.
9 And all the people know it, that is, Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria, asserting in pride and in arrogance of heart:
10 “The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with smooth stones; the sycamores have been cut down, but we will replace them with cedars.”
11 Therefore Yahweh raises against them adversaries from Rezin and spurs their enemies on,
12 The Arameans on the east and the Philistines on the west; and they devour Israel with gaping jaws. In spite of all this, His anger does not turn away and His hand is still stretched out.
13 Yet the people do not turn back to Him who struck them, nor do they seek the Lord of hosts.
14 So the Lord cuts off head and tail from Israel, both palm branch and bulrush in a single day. (Isaiah 9:8-14)

In his book “The Harbinger,” Rabbi Jonathan Cahn shared how the leaders of the United States proclaimed the exact same words of defiance spoken by the the leaders of ancient Israel after we were attacked on September 11 2001. The following is a quote from Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle spoken before Congress the very next day, September 12 2001:

“I know that there is only the smallest measure of inspiration that can be taken from this devastation, but there is a passage in the Bible from Isaiah that I think speaks to all of us at times like this… ‘The bricks have fallen down, But we will rebuild with dressed stone; The fig trees have been felled, But we will replace them with cedars.’ (Source: Washington File, “Senate Majority Leader Daschle Expresses Sorrow“)

Our leaders were defiant then and appear to be just as defiant today. This past Sunday marked the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, so the NFL conducted a brief memorial service at stadiums throughout America prior to the start of every game. However, they were careful to omit any mention of God from their memorials. After all, someone might get offended. So they offered up a moment of silence instead.

Does this sound like a nation that has turned back to God? Not hardly. We are more devoted to the god of political correctness today than ever.

Why should we expect God to deal with us differently than He dealt with Israel? Are we hoping God will change His ways? His anger remained strong against Israel because the punishment did not bring them to repentance, so more punishment was required (Isaiah 5:25, 9:12, 9:17, 9:21 and 10:4). The prophet Jeremiah warned Israel how God would deal with their defiance:

15 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, “Behold, I am about to bring on this city and all its towns the entire calamity that I have declared against it, because they have stiffened their necks so as not to heed My words.” (Jeremiah 29:15)

The good news for ancient Israel was a righteous remnant escaped destruction and truly relied on Yahweh. Even though many were destroyed, righteousness was restored to their land in the end.

20 Now in that day the remnant of Israel, and those of the house of Jacob who have escaped, will never again rely on the one who struck them, but will truly rely on Yahweh, the Holy One of Israel.
21 A remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the mighty God.
22 For though your people, O Israel, may be like the sand of the sea, only a remnant within them will return; a destruction is determined, overflowing with righteousness. (Isaiah 10:20-22)

Just like Israel, I believe righteousness will ultimately prevail in America. The only question is, who and what will remain to be part of it?

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Mar R.
September 14, 2016 4:14 pm

While I was running errands today the Holy Spirit said, “Consider this tree.” I was looking at a giant tree I had never seen before. He then showed me a river next to it and I was calm and relaxing with my feet in the water. I knew in the back of my mind that there was a verse relating to a “tree planted by the water” so as soon as I got home I looked it up to see what He was telling me.

Jeremiah 17:7 “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him. 8They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”

Well, the “heat comes” quickly but so thankful that the Lord is reminding me that we need not worry if we are trusting in Him and putting our confidence in Him!

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
September 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Simply awesome Mar. Thank you for sharing.

Bette Stevens
September 14, 2016 1:51 pm

An interesting word James……It reminds me to continue staying vigilant and ready…….God is on the move………In ways and things we haven’t even seen yet………

Thank you for being faithful………and to many of us that will endure to the end…….

Todd Henderson
September 14, 2016 1:16 pm

There is no doubt that a great percentage of United States Citizens have fallen away from the Lord Jesus Christ. However, with the news being so bias and liberal we will never know how large the true remnant has grown. I have heard stories of GREAT REVIVAL coming to many states. Revivals that are led by the Holy Spirit. We have been praying for revival to come to Owsley County. There is NO DOUBT we are living in end times but we must always remember our GOD wants no one to perish. So use these turbulent times as way to get people to open up and talk so that you can witness to them about our Lord Jesus Christ. Always remember when destruction occurs if you are spared then fulfill your purpose. Bring home the harvest, that is our purpose as servants in his Kingdom. Lord of Lords and Kings of Kings.

God Bless.

Linda Clay
September 14, 2016 2:10 pm

Hello Todd,
Indeed “revival” is coming, but it won’t happen until some major horrific events occur. This country is so spiritually comatose, with most professing Christians being so lukewarm, discipline is needed to wake people up.
The “revival” will be with grief and tears . . . A bitter-sweet time because souls will be coming into the Kingdom of Heaven with miracles, signs and wonders. . . BUT during a time when millions will perish.
LORD HELP US ALL BE FAITHFUL TO THE END AND OBEY YOUR COMMENTS FULLY!!!

daniel
daniel
September 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Linda

couldn’t agree more, some time ago many well meaning sincere people tried to counsel me on Matt Smith post that should pray against God’s judgement or at least pray for a delay as I said I wouldn’t, I would pray in the judgement there would be a great harvest. I know in my personal life until I experienced judgement I went astray and it was God’s judgment/punishment that brought me back as Psalms 119:67 says

Before I experienced your affliction I went astray but because of your affliction I learned your statutes. And your statutes are more valuable than pieces of silver and Gold.

It will be in the affliction/judgement that we will see many come into the kingdom so I’m praying for the harvest, not for delays, not against the judgement.

Brother Steven
September 14, 2016 10:12 pm

I agree with Linda. If only we could see the Fire that was poured out in the 80’s, but that was marred by Pentecostal’s who went awry (Of which I am a devout Pentecostal Person) The only thing that spoiled or Luke-warm or back-sliding Christians need is a little discomfort……….As we all know Prophetically speaking, ,……a lot discomfort is coming to America-Draw Nigh unto God now, before the onslaught hits

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
September 14, 2016 5:46 pm

I woke up Thur. Sept 8th hearing someone singing “The shaking is beginning.” I immediately thought of Heb. 12:26,27 which I had read just a few days earlier.
I have had such a heaviness in my heart today. So heavy that when I was working in my yard this morning I had stop and kneel down and pray in our shop, (didn’t take the time to walk into the house) as prompted by the Lord. I was prompted to pray for MERCY for my family and especially for the children in our entire family, the little ones. I know what is coming is going to be horrific, but by God’s strength we will endure. I pray for mercy on all of us!

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
September 15, 2016 2:05 pm
I feel I need to make a follow up to the above comment: When my husband got home from work that evening I told him of my experience and the extreme prompting to pray and what words to pray. He asked why I feel I needed to pray for mercy for the children. I took the time to really think about it and everything that had happened. When I began to pray, I prayed for my own children, 20s and late teen, then my mind went to my niece and nephew that are also older, then my mind went to the young ones in the extended family, the school aged children. I prayed and asked why this was and all I got was this- what is going to take place is going to be so hard to understand and if we don’t have a deep understanding of God and how He works, you can very well develop a distain for God. I know that is a harsh word, but I think I am being told that we are going to have to explain things to this generation that doesn’t know God. I realized praying for the little ones was an after thought, and the older ones were the first ones that came to my mind and that needed the mercy first. When I think about it, this seems logical. I had been wondering why the little ones needed mercy. The little ones are still so innocent. I believe this young adult generation is really going to have to be nurtured into loving and understanding God, and why He has to do what He does. We have a responsibility to teach so we can help bring in the harvest. I know my own children did not get the Biblical base I… Read more »
Casey Toda
Casey
September 16, 2016 8:40 pm
Thank you for providing your further explanation. I feel that you communicated so very important points that we need to really glean and hold onto. There is a song from Misty Edwards that has the lyrics “I don’t want to be offended when it’s all coming down.” She was given insight that when The Lord sweeps through the earth there will be a holy chaos where there will be a judgment upon everything that hinders Love, not the worlds love, but God’s Love. This is not going to be easily seen on the surface. In fact much of the judgments that happen, most of the church will blame on the devil. The devil will have his part but it will be separate from God’s correction. If we do not understand how and why God is issuing judgements then people will disdain or blame God. That is why God is revealing the evils that have been hidden in the nation. This is so that we can see what He sees and understand why certain judgments have been issued. Bruce Allen said in a message I had heard that what God will do in this next season will be to wake people up and show them that God is all that matters. Right now we have too many options, too many distractions that take up our time and attention. What will happen when all that is taken away and there is extreme desperation can bring the greatest awakening we have seen in this nation. That is how many of the nations in the world experiencing Heaven on earth have had to access it. Through tribulation. We will be no different. The danger for our nation though is that we are positioned to be greatly offended at God when these things unfold because… Read more »
B.Hansen
B.Hansen
September 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Thank you for the additional insights. I completely agree. The Lord has continued to speak to me on this subject even after the second posting. He said I needed to point out Small Miracles/Blessings to my children and other non-believers, or those weak in their faith. I need to help them recognize the Hand of God. He also told me that one of my responsibilities was to be a “Testament to GOD’S GLORY.” I continue to pray for my children and their salvation. I can see changes that I never thought I would see, but always hoped for. We are going to see amazing things. Just like the scripture says, Habakkuk 1:5 Look among the nations and watch- Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told to you. And Acts 13:41 ‘Behold, you despisers, Marvel and perish! For I work a work in your days, A work which you will by no means believe, Though one were to declare it to you.’

Peggy A.
September 15, 2016 3:01 pm

B. Hansen,
Your post makes good sense.

Mark Sellers
September 14, 2016 3:11 pm

All I can say is, “Amen“! I just spent time with the Lord, as is my custom each day, but this time in great travail and I didn’t know why. My wife also was very disturbed in her spirit the last 2 nights as well. After this time of prayer today, the Lord led me to read both 2 Kings 11 and Jeremiah 19! God made it very clear that His judgment/shaking is here because so many are still worshiping Baal today, and as He says in Jeremiah 19:15,

Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: ‘Behold, I will bring on this city and on all her towns all the doom that I have pronounced against it, because they have stiffened their necks that they might not hear My words.’

There is much devastation coming. Much. But God has assured me today that as we draw ever closer to Him, HE will be our Peace!!

Thank you for sharing Casey’s message!

Ed h
Ed h
September 14, 2016 2:57 pm

James,
The picture depicts a home destroyed in an earthquake. So far the only post about that is Ed W. What ever type of shaking Caseys warning is about we should all be getting ready.

I had a dream last weekend that I was buying earthquake insurance and it was only for a small period of time. Could have been a warning as well.

I think that most awake Christians will admit the tremors have already started. We need to tolerate LGBT people but how dare we pray in public or say out loud God Bless you.
Starbucks caves in and takes Merry Christmas off their cups because that’s just too offensive to some people. Target caves in and now has transgender bathrooms. Thank God for righteous people because after that their stock dropped.

High school football plays Metalica “For whom the bell tolls” during time outs. But don’t you dare consider a Christian Rock band that might offend someone.

This country has a bunch of grown men that never grew up and are afraid to stand up for what’s right and for what’s wrong. Everyone gets a prize and everyone is a winner. So now all their kids grow up and everyone feels entitled and does not want to work and also want $15/hr min wage. God needs to give America a serious spanking I’m surprised at his mercy he should have done it when we took him out of schools.

John McManus
John McManus
September 15, 2016 9:39 am

I had a dream about a month ago where I was in a building in a meeting. The building started to shake and everybody starting running and panicking. I slowly took the time to put my papers back in my briefcase and then wAlked slowly to find an exit. As I was walking out of the building, I looked to my right and saw the buildings falling down and crashing into each other. I have had other dreams that have scared the hell out of me but the coolest part about this latest one is that I had no fear whatsoever. I was calm, cool, and collected. I believe as long as we have faith and trust in our lord, he will bring us through these calamities!,

Ed W.
Ed W.
September 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Is 47 may apply to America and her current condition. Verse 11 is potent:

Therefore evil shall come upon you;
You shall not know from where it arises.
And trouble shall fall upon you;
You will not be able to put it off.
And desolation shall come upon you suddenly,
Which you shall not know.

The entire chapter is about the judgment of the one who “sits as a queen”, saying “I will never see destruction”.

Cali
Cali
September 14, 2016 2:15 pm

Yes Ed it’s what it looks like, put that with was it AA Alan’s dream on top of the Empire state building?

Ed W.
Ed W.
September 14, 2016 2:38 pm

I am not sure if A.A. Allen’s vision applies, as that seemed to be a chemical or nerve gas attack and nuclear missiles coming over our northern border, but shaking could take many forms. I assumed Casey meant earthquakes.

The Allen vision also dealt with Jer 25 – the golden cup in God’s hands that had become polluted, and USA was now required to drink from His cup of judgment. Staggering of the Statue of Liberty was accomplished, until it’s complete demise in the Gulf of Mexico. Not a pretty picture.

There are probably hundreds of visions, dreams, and words on the destruction of at least parts of America by earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis.

Cali
Cali
September 14, 2016 2:52 pm

I see the resemblence when you said “The entire chapter is about the judgment about the one who “sits as a queen” saying i will never see destruction”
(holding the “golden cup”, she fell..)

Linda Clay
September 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Hello James,
I want to confirm this warning Word you posted. I also was taken into Isaiah yesterday and given these warning Words that I had to post today:
9-14-16 ~ WARNING WORDS From the LORD For the United States | believeacts2’s Blog

Diane
Diane
September 14, 2016 2:39 pm

Mean Grebins post she just put on Facebook says “do everything you have to by November “.

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
September 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Do you mean Mena Lee Grebin?

Monia
Monia
September 14, 2016 5:20 pm

Yes Mena Lee Grebin she is about to go live on FB at 6:30pm Est Time

Mike M
Mike M
September 14, 2016 10:41 pm

We missed it and now it doesn’t look like it has been kept up to view. Did you see it?

Carol
Carol
September 15, 2016 12:13 am

I was able to catch Mena tonight. Very heavy, I believe she’s putting it on her Faithfulwalkhealingministeries site. It’s here, the judgement. So be prepared spiritually and physically, keep oil in your lamps. Be aware Mena has her Watchmen call in meeting Sept 30, at 8:00 pm Eastern time. She will go into more detail then, pastor Ben Fairclothe will be her guest that night. It will be worth calling in.

Monia
Monia
September 15, 2016 9:24 am

Yes, just posted a summary under Sonia’s comment.

Sonia
Sonia
September 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Monia, how do you access Mena Lee’s LIVE teaching ?
Do you just go to her FB page at 6:30 pm?
Thanks.

Monia
Monia
September 15, 2016 9:24 am
Yes, I have her on FB and was able to see it. She took it down but like Carol mention she might write something on her site and will have Pastor Benjamin Faircloth on Sept 30th as posted above. She stated there was 3 waves we were moving into within the next couple months. The first and second wave occur from now until the election. She touch on Obama giving the internet access to UN on Sept 3rd, the refuge crisis Obama is planning to talk about soon and likely we would have the same issues as France as many have mention ISIS is already here and just waiting for attacks. She also spoke about the money backing- basically China/Russia making the move which would cause the dollar collapse. In addition, she mention about England/Brexit- something happening there. For the 3rd wave she said it would occur after the election to next year and what would happen end of this year to next would be global impact not just USA. She did mention that we have not seen the last Obama. Questioned why is he campaigning for Hillary… Thus, just like we read here on z3 and youtube videos. Be ready, yes prepare with food/water/supplies of course above all else seek the Lord. Do what he tells you. Some of might stay other leave. Get your passport, and also many would die but we can just keep praying and seeking God. Also, she wanted to clarify that the rapture was not occuring in the October jewish feast as some where speculating. She stated she had her agenda full for this year and next year is open but God had put in her heart her ministry would move to international/global. She did mention Perry Stone had put something recently, also Glenda… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
September 15, 2016 11:26 am

Thanks Monia !

Monia
Monia
September 15, 2016 9:27 am

I meant Sept 30th for the internet access. Sorry I know some typos/grammar mistakes but tried to put everything I could remember.

Linda Clay
September 14, 2016 2:12 pm

I’ll be on the radio tonight (9-14-16), LORD willing. We’ll see what the Holy Spirit will have us do. Here’s the link, if any are interested. It will also be archived:
RADIO BROADCAST: Wednesday, 9-14-16 | believeacts2’s Blog

ellemarie
September 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Linda, looking forward to hearing your interview. The one from last Wednesday was excellent. God bless you!

Peggy A.
September 14, 2016 2:11 pm

You beat me to it, Linda. I was just ready to post your warning here.
Sadly, I believe your warning is entirely correct.

Ed W.
Ed W.
September 15, 2016 10:54 am
James, This is another vision I was given back in 2005. As background, I don’t know if you remember or not, but Michelle Obama came on the stage in a dress that was black with an hour glass, red front, as Obama was accepting the nomination. There are many images of this, if you will search “Michelle Obama red black dress”. My vision may relate to this. Time will tell, especialy if Clinton drops out and DNC nominates you-know-who. BLACK WIDOW SPIDER Vision Ed W October 18, 2005 I saw a giant black widow spider standing over America, one foot in each of 8 cities. She was standing right over Missouri, facing southwest. I specifically saw Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas or Houston, New York, Wash DC, Atlanta, Miami. 8 strategic cities will be affected. I saw the tip of each leg touching the coastal and major cities around the USA. The spider was not eating the cities, it was touching them. There was distance separating the cities all around the country. Her body was over the midwest, legs out to the coasts and cities, leg in Florida. The tip of each leg was very sharp and precise, messing with each city. flu shots? venomous? poison? death? I see more insects around the USA, doing various things, mostly chewing, gnawing on the cities. (BLM, gangs, refugees??) (The spider is the mother – the eating bugs her ‘children’. A mother Demon of Destruction over USA may be the evil control spirit of homo / lesbian. The mother chooses the cities.) Mother demon. I see the red under belly for some reason. I saw a natural hour glass later that night with only a few grains of sand left. Black widows have a red hourglass underneath. Hourglass – time’s up!!! No one… Read more »
Peggy A.
September 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Ed W.,
Thanks for sharing. Also, I’m sure you didn’t recognize “o” and his wife at that time since they were not well known, but identified them in later years?

Ed W.
Ed W.
September 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Peggy,

I knew nothing of the O’s at the time of the vision. The black widow dress got me to thinking. We will wait in further developments.