Great is the Wrath Coming Upon this Nation

wrathThroughout the day I had a feeling of heaviness.  Somehow I knew that today’s message from Holy Spirit would be a hard word. Here is what I heard.  PLEASE, pray over it, testing the word and do as you feel Abba Father would have you to do.
“The heavens declare the glory of God, the firmament  the work of His hand. But you, oh man, refuse to glorify or honor Me. You refuse to declare I AM, LORD of all. Because of your great disobedience year after year I will allow your enemies to consume you. My people, hide in the shelter of the Most High for great is the wrath coming upon this nation.
The sin of sodomy, the sin of murder consumes the blind. Those blinded by political correctness, greed, self importance. Tell MY people Repent!  Repent and turn back to Me. For those who will repent there is great reward, for those that refuse – agonizing death at the hand of the evil taskmaster they have long sought to please.”
Abba Fathers’ heart is that none should be lost, but that all would come to salvation. HeartbreakIng to hear Him say, “My people.”

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Cherie MIller
Cherie MIller
August 31, 2015 9:37 AM

This takes me right into Jeremiah 14 and the depth of iniquitous behavior. Although Jeremiah bore God’s heart for His people their heart’s were wholly turned away and includes reference to their false lamenting. For those who understand deliverance ministry, isn’t it interesting that we have to go back fourteen generations and be cut loose and here in the fourteenth chapter of Jeremiah there is no deliverance but judgment. Thankfully a remnant remains. ….and if the righteous scarcely be saved…

Natalie
Natalie
August 25, 2015 1:56 AM
Earlier today I was praying for the Lord to help me read what He wanted me to. I opened the Bible to Mark 11 and read the story about Jesus cursing the fig tree. I then turned the page and read Mark 13 about the sign of the end times. I wanted more understanding about why Jesus cursed the fig tree, so I did some searching online. I found a very good article/ sermon about it. I’ll share it for those who would like to read it. What stood out to me was that Jesus saw the fig tree afar off but when He got closer and examined it, it didn’t have any fruit. Figs usually appear before the leaves do and there were leaves but no figs. So it had the appearance of something it was not. Jesus was trying to teach His disciples an important message. I fear a lot of the Church is fruitless. The Holy Spirit produces fruit in our lives. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness & self-control. – Galatians 5. The Church needs to be filled with His Holy Spirit. I can go to church 3 times a week & talk like I’m a Christian but do I have any fruit? I remember Jesus saying, “you will know them by their fruits.” And I can’t have fruit without a relationship with Jesus. And I can’t have a relationship with Him if I don’t spend time with Him. Does the Church spend time with Him anymore? There are distractions everywhere these days. Even being a stay-at-home mom, I pray He will help me to pray & read. I get tired a lot and the enemy tries to distract me, but I know I have to stay close… Read more »
August 25, 2015 3:05 AM

Great points!

Ali
August 24, 2015 10:17 PM

While driving across town today, listening to Christian radio, I too was overcome with grief and began weeping, crying out to the LORD, acknowledging the sins of America against a holy God. Each of us, His remnant, in spiritual travail for what is coming upon this earth.

Karen Sue
August 24, 2015 6:02 PM

Linda, David, Sunday afternoon, I was also in the midst of tearful intercession. I am now and was then almost without words to express the grief I now feel. Yes, the tears turned into crying and deep sobbing took over until I heard the word MANNA. It broke, just as the word of God breaks, and the bread of life breaks when we wish to enter.

Linda Hasche
August 24, 2015 6:30 AM

I agree with this Word. I was propelled into deep, painful and tearful intercession in the early morning hours on Sunday (8-23-15); the pain of our Heavenly Bridegroom over the lukewarm church that does not love Him like a bride would love her groom. It’s only superficial at best, while they enjoy what He can do for them, but are too selfish to give Him their full life. The sense of sorrow our LORD has is very deep. He does NOT want judgment to occur and will be grieving throughout. BUT, it’s coming and nothing will stop it. There will be some who finally turn to Jesus, but those who wait? It may be too late for no one knows their “appointed time” and many will be gone in “and suddenly” situations in the days ahead. Some to eternal joy with Jesus. Most? Eternal suffering.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
January 20, 2016 4:47 PM

I resonate with these words. In November 2010 I was driving to work when I had a vision of an old tower like Babel. I ask the Lord what it was and heard in my chest “the stronghold over the area….seared consciences.” Then next day my husband and were driving into town when the Spirit of the Lord fell on me. I began to weep uncontrollably as I felt Abba’s heart crying out: “My children, My children I call out to, but you will do not hear Me…you do not return to Me. Your hearts are hard as stone.” Upon parking, he went into the store. I then witnessed two vehicles attempt to park next to us. They could not. There was a terrible grinding sound and then they backed away and parked elsewhere. I looked on the lot and saw one lone stone. It was colored reddish like flesh and was shaped as a real human heart, flat on the underside. As the cars attempted to park, no forward progress was made. Yes, the hearts of many are like stone and they cannot move forward with the Lord.

Linda Hasche
January 20, 2016 6:52 PM

WOW Sarah. That was an intense and prophetic experience you were given. Thank you for sharing that.

That was amazing about the cars being unable to park and the stone shaped like a real human heart.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
January 20, 2016 8:37 PM

Linda,
Four years later in October 2014 the Lord gave me a prophetic enactment utilizing that specific rock (I had taken it home and placed under the prayer bench on the high part of our property) and something else I needed to find that was buried on the property. That testimony posted on OmegaShock and was then picked up by Steve Quayle’s site. That posting led to a final Spiritual transaction of redeeming a specific murder that had been done on our County. Only one person reached out to me regarding that posting, and she had the last piece of the puzzle to complete that specific cleansing. I have submitted the testimony to James Bailey, and if he sees fit can post it here. I have not submitted that last portion to any board, though it does need to be broadcast to demonstrate the Ways of our Lord. I would never have imagined the day we took our first step in this direction what my husband and I would experience, see and overcome.

David
David
August 24, 2015 5:38 PM

I feel this sorrow for our country over the past few months so strop I was literally crying and this has never happened to me before about our nation. People that believes and puts their trust in Jesus Christ need to get into the prayer closet and fast, cry out to God and weep for what is coming can not be stopped only in Jesus Christ and his word will you be safe.