“The great transformation of My body is about to take place.”

Take up your swords, My Word that I have given you. Sharpen, sharpen, sharpen, as a fine razor. Polish, polish, polish, as a crystal clear mirror.

Your assignment is about to go forward. Each of the members of My body has been assigned their Sword. Each function of the members will be determined by how keenly sharpened and beautifully polished their Sword is.

You will be joined together by My Spirit. The unity of My great army will surpass the unity of My original apostles. There will not be one space between each member. No fiery dart will be able to penetrate their armor, for I AM their armor. My armor will carry My full anointing, flowing from the head to the feet.

You will go wherever I send you, just as the wheels in the middle of the wheels. The breath of My Spirit will provide all you need for whatever task I call you to. These multiple tasks will actually be ONE task, carried out in their multiple facets, just as an expertly cut gem stone. These tasks, that are according to My will, will show forth My glory in all its various brilliances.

If you are joined to My body, you will not need to hesitate in the direction I call you to go. My true members will know My voice and hear My instructions.

Are you preparing for this? Can you hear My voice ? Do you know Me? You are in My divine boot camp. Stay the course!

You are My hidden arrows and warriors that the enemy is not aware of, for I have chosen to keep the knowledge of this wonder from him. His darkened and depraved mind is not able to grasp all My spiritually discerned knowledge and wisdom. That is why he killed my Son! What he thought was his greatest victory proved to be his ultimate destruction. Just as he has worked to destroy My great plan, My ecclesia, My bride, My body, so too will this great truth and plan be made manifest to deal a mighty blow to him and his work. For all the principalities and powers on high will be amazed at the unveiling of her, who comes forth as the sun, and as the army, terrible with banners, leaning on her beloved out of the wilderness! Her great sword of My spirit, My logos, will reflect My glory and dispel darkness and deal a death blow to the head of satan’s servant, antichrist.

Just as My word declares, the sun will rise up with healing in it’s wings and crush the enemy under your feet! My word does not return void back to Me.

Rise up mighty warriors! Draw you swords and examine them for their battle worthiness. Allow Me to reveal where My sword, in your hands, needs to be sharpened and polished. Allow the oil and the water of My spirit to facilitate the sharpening and polishing process. Examine yourselves through the reflected light of My word and spirit.

Truly, if each member will humble themselves, just as My dear son, you will be changed and joined to his headship. The great transformation of My body is about to take place. The dry, shameful bones are about to be joined together and transformed into the nation born in a day, fully restored and quickened by My holy spirit. She will magnify and glorify My name through all the earth before I take her home, for I will not be able to keep her from My presence any longer!

Do not fail in this task that I have called you to. Do not be as the foolish virgins who allowed My spirit to ebb from their lamps. Come to My pools of living water and strengthen yourselves for your future work.

It will truly not be by might, nor power of the flesh, but in My Holy Spirit says YHVH.

Author: Doug MacCallum

Doug MacCallum has been walking with the Lord over 40 years. He attended a Bible college for about 12 years, full and part time. He is an avid and ongoing student of the Word, always learning and growing in Him. He and his wife of 34 years have raised two children, now adults, and married, and have some grand kids too. Doug is employed as a regional sales manager and travels often throughout the Northwestern US, where he resides, and BC, Canada. He received the prophetic gift about 35 years ago. Doug’s heart is to fully know Him, Ephesians 4:1-16.

SandraM
SandraM
March 4, 2018 1:30 AM

Thank you Jesus & Bro. Doug for that post that sound like a confirmation to me cause sometimes back I have heard the Lord’s voice saying: Take the sword of the Spirit and in en-vision I could sense & see me standing in awe of him receiving that sword. Need to pray more about it but I welcome the Lord’s will to
Teach me how to polish & sharpen it. Thank you Jesus, please come to us more. More of you Lord. More of your Guidance & Instructions. God bless you abundantly and render us Prepared for what is to come & already happening. Amen

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
March 4, 2018 4:20 AM

I so think the lord wants Lois Vogel blessed to do her safe place. I think that could be a good cause. We are all led different.

Rhonda Marcello
March 21, 2018 7:36 PM

HALLELUJAH!! In a dream I picked up a beautiful and large sword made of gold and on the ancient styled blade were intricate etchings. I was facing many enemies who each had a small knife or dagger and I held my sword up high to the left and I proclaimed in a loud voice; ” MY NAME IS RHONDA LYNN MARCELLO AND I AM A CHILD OF THE ONE TRUE KING!”. The leader spoke in shock and said something like ” OH NO!”.

Rachel Baxter
March 5, 2018 10:12 PM

A great word of encouragement! Thank you!

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
March 4, 2018 4:26 AM

Put to me only. This is not your money!!!

Marilee Alm
March 4, 2018 2:57 AM

Communion is experienicing Jesus and HIs presence. Here’s a great example:
Kirby is using his father in law as an example. He has been fasting at the time of this video 5 days a week and eating two. He did this for over a month. He was on 100 units of insulin and now is on none. Kirby explains that our consciousness of God is strengthened as we take communion. Min 43
Kirby de Lanerolle – Communion vs Cup of Demons – 19/05/2015 youtube

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 4, 2018 11:05 AM

Could it it be, Marilee, that a “Breatharian” such as Kirby de Lanerolle, who claims to eat only a few times a year, is perhaps not the best source for Biblical truth? Sounds to me that his life of fasting is his god, as the title of all of his U Tube spots point to him and his life of living on air and not to our Lord. U Tube is full of ideas masked as spiritual truth. Whatever is true, whatever is lovely, whatever is noble, whatever is pure, think on these things. Even to think on a “cup of demons” is not food to fill up our brains or spirit, but it does appeal to the sensationalistic tendencies of our soulish nature. I believe as the times get tougher, that old trickster the Devil will parade as an even more artfully concealed angel of light, and the internet is his favorite venue, as it reaches the masses with one click of the finger. As it says in Revelations he will attempt to deceive even the Elect. “As if!!” I say. It’s not in me to find any satisfaction in presenting challenges, so forgive me, I don’t want to cause offense, but when I’m prompted to warn people I can’t disobey. U Tube is not a born again believer’s best source of spiritual guidance, but the written Word of God always stands firm to testify to truth.

Richard
Richard
March 4, 2018 3:11 PM

Wow. A big amen to that.

Brittany Strickland
March 4, 2018 11:38 AM

Thank you for sharing that Carolanne. There is so much noise and not enough sound truth going on right now. I personally have had to take a step back and quit listening to a lot because there are so many messages or “prophetic” words that conflict each other or aren’t even biblical. At the end of the day only the Bible can help us discern between spirits and truth. Thanks again for sharing.

Gigi
Gigi
March 4, 2018 9:20 PM

They could’ve said the same thing you’re saying – about Enoch. He did not like being around people and only spent time with the Lord. Would we then judge Enoch to be antisocial? He didn’t die, he went straight to heaven. I believe we as Christians must take and learn from diverse knowledge if we want to grow spiritually, as unto the Lord.

Gigi