Three Great Shakings Are Coming Upon Your Nation

On the evening of November 14th I heard this word from the Lord:

“What is coming upon your nation (United States) will shake it to its core.  The selfish and prideful will perish for not seeking my face in this hour.  Men will rise from the rubble and call on my name.  They will lay down their own plans to follow me. The angels have been released upon the four corners of the earth.  The word has gone forth.”

“It is now time to draw nigh that you would be spared my judgment which comes upon this land.  My cup of wrath pours over.  The witness comes against your people saying that you are rich in greed and every kind of evil.  You will now fall to your knees and beg for mercy in the great and terrible day of the Lord.”

“That which has been prepared and has now been released has never been seen before. The shaking, the shaking.  It is here, but it is not too late for people to be awakened to truth.”

“They will ask, ‘How could God allow this to occur?'”

“You are to tell them I call them to repentance for the lifestyle they have chosen to live.  I never promised comfort or glamour.  I promised peace, but they chose to forgo peace for extravagance.  Now the extravagance shall be laid waste.”

“The first shaking, as terrible as it will be, is but a warning.  The bell tolls once. Will they turn to me or rebuke me once again?”

“Then, an even greater shaking shall come with twice the destruction of the first. Again, a choice to make. Will they humble themselves before me and seek my face? Or will they stubbornly call upon their kings and rulers for salvation?  The second bell tolls.”

“Finally, the third shaking shall resound through the earth and the destruction shall be times four.  Every stone shall move from its place. Again I will ask, will they turn from their evil ways and call on my name?  Those that call on me shall be saved.  Those that hear my voice and turn to me shall be comforted.  For those whose hearts are hardened shall perish in eternal fire.”

“Have I not been patient?  Have I not been gracious?  Have I not been merciful?  I Am.”

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

Lisa Floyd
Lisa Floyd
August 11, 2016 8:33 PM

Hi Rachel,
Do you think the 3 Great shaking could be related to you hearing the Lord say August 12th?
Thanks and God bless
Lisa

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
November 19, 2015 10:12 PM
God is a merciful God. The other day while driving down the road I saw Nineveh written on the back of a car. The story of Nineveh should remind us of just how merciful God was to a wicked nation. Jonah 3. God called Jonah to “God to the great city of Nineveh and proclaim to it the message I give you.” Jonah obeyed the word of the Lord and went to Nineveh. (in this chapter.) In Jonah 3:5-10 The Ninevites believed God. A fast was proclaimed, and all of them, from the greatest to the least put on sackcloth. When Jonah’s warning reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust. This is the proclamation he issued in Nineveh: By the decree of the king and his nobles: Do not let the people or animals, herds or flocks, taste anything: do not let them eat or drink. But let the people and animals be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and thier violence. Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish.” “When God sw what ey did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened.” I believe that if we as a nation would do the same thing that we too would receive God’s mercy. I believe this because I saw Nineveh written on a car as I was traveling. I believe this was a sign from the Holy Spirit. We have a promise in Deuteronomy 7:9 “Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful… Read more »
Betty Bjelland
Betty Bjelland
November 26, 2015 1:05 PM

I thanh you for hearing the Lord, He’s crying out to His people and to those that know Him not, this might be the only way for them to get desperare enough to bow to Him..

Rebekah
November 18, 2015 1:27 AM

Amen, Rachel.

Wow. Powerful, Frightening words. With that said, as a suffering, patient God, how many times will he forgive his irreverent children, look at humanity, the carnage and damage we leave in our path? We are in the days of Noah.. for those of us that are true, committed to scripture, it’s past time to put the full Armor of God On.
Game On. God Bless.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
November 17, 2015 11:52 PM

One of the shakings will effect our food supply and one will effect oil and our shopping malls as we know them will shut down and you will see people living in shopping malls when disaster strikes. The health care system and insurance will be effected by the shaking and Frost bank’s going to collapse. According to my dad if Frost bank collapses the entire nations banking system will collapse. My father said that Frost bank is one of the strongest banks in Texas. I heard the audible voice of the Holy Spirit say “Frost Bank is going to collapse.” May the Lord have mercy on us all. I also had a dream where I saw a missile launched, but it did not work properly. Right after this happened I saw foreign troops enter the U.S.A. They came to an area were the grass meets the water. There were so many troops that it was hard to walk. This group of troops was not violent. I heard the audible voice of the Holy Spirit say, “This is the French.” The french will lead these troops.

Kristel
Kristel
November 17, 2015 11:07 AM

This is so wonderful. The hope and mercy and patience of the Lord moves me tremendously. Even the Lord’s judgements are so good because they bring salvation. Thank you Jesus for this word of hope and that it’s not too late for those who are having a hard time getting back on the right path and fighting distractions. I feel there are many out there that have been drawn off by distractions and have fallen into old habits and are crying out to the Lord for help to free them from these traps they have fallen into. Lost in the shame and alone. The Lord gave me a vision awhile back of a bridge and many people crossing over. After they crossed over there were countless people laying littered all over the bridge. People who couldn’t make it because they were too weak. Then I saw Angels desending and gently picking them up and carrying them across. And I heard the Lord say I will never leave those that are mine behind. God is so good.

Rick chase
November 17, 2015 11:19 PM

Wow Kristal. Thank you for that blessing. That’s how I feel. I’m tired of all the evil I see in our leaders. I keep hearing Susan Ashton’s song in my head. To reach out beyond justice, to Mercy, going more than half way to Forgiveness. And though the distance seems so far, the love that used to hold our hearts, wants to take us beyond justice.. To Mercy.

Beverly
Beverly
November 17, 2015 8:09 AM

Thank you for sharing. I received from the Holy Spirit yesterday ” Quick, the alarm (3rd time) sounds. Lo devastation comes, it comes today.” This is the third time I’ve heard “the alarm sounds.” I believe the “devastation comes, it comes today” indicates evil occurring behind closed doors. Linda Clay had a picture of a theatre about actors readying for the curtain to go up.

Thank you to all who help us understand our dreams and words from the Lord!!! We must be ready to hear and obey the Lord’s voice.

Please keep posting.

Avi Laks
November 17, 2015 12:29 AM

I will call on You O Lord My G-d (The True G-d)
And l’ll lift up cup of Salvation! ( King Yeshua)
I will call on Your Name O Lord My G-d
And l will lift up the Cup of Praise!.
Psalm 116: 4, 13

Linda Clay
November 17, 2015 12:09 AM

Wow. . . I believe the first bell goes with the Vision/Dream the LORD gave me regarding the Orchestrated Economic Collapse (also posted today). . . When people lose finances, employment and material posessions, will they cling more to HIm, or be offended and angry, then fall away?

Bob Foisel
Bob F
November 16, 2015 11:03 PM

Rachel,

Thank.you for you boldness at such a young baptismal age. I agree we won’t be ready for what is about to come upon this nation.

Ali Winters
November 16, 2015 10:54 PM

Tremendous words of truth. Praise God for His goodness to those that call Him Father. I too continue to hear shaking, great shaking. “I AM THAT I AM”