Great revelation coming upon the people of God

In a dream a few weeks ago, I was with several people and we were discussing the blue people from the movie Avatar and their amazing abilities. Then the scene changed and I was looking at myself in the bathroom mirror and noticed I had a bright blue substance oozing out of the top part of my nose. I squeezed it to get it to come out and was perplexed because it was like blue gel with light coming from inside it.

Then the scene changed again and I was in a house with two ladies whom I don’t know and never really got a good look at them. There was a large pile of clothes on the floor in a bedroom and one of the ladies told me to pick the blue clothes out of the pile and organize them.

Interpretation:

All three scenes highlight the color blue, representing revelation because it comes only from God in heaven and when we look up to heaven we see the blue sky. I believe this dream shows God is planning to release great revelation to His people regarding His end time plans.

The blue people in the movie Avatar had amazing abilities, especially in warfare. In this dream, their blue color was directly connected to their unique skills, representing the revelation of God coming upon His people, enabling us to walk in the powers of the age to come. The world will marvel at our abilities and our unusual appearance just like the people of Avatar.

The blue substance oozing from my nose had light coming from it, representing the light of God, insights into the mysteries only He can reveal. It was oozing from my nose as a play on words, showing He is going to give us so much it’s going to be coming out of our nose.

The clothes were piled in the bedroom because that is the most private room of our home, representing the place where we have our most intimate relationships, our encounters with God, the place where we receive revelation from Him, our holy place, not the outer court where everyone can enter.

I was instructed to separate the blue clothes from the larger pile of clothes, representing the process of separating the revelations received from God from the many other sources of information we have available to us, such as the news media, entertainment, sports, etc. Separating them, sorting them and organizing them showed how we must give priority to revelations from God by paying closer attention to them over all other voices. It’s not something that happens automatically, but something we are instructed to do because God is not going to do that part for us. We must take action or it won’t get done, as described here:

20 My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Do not let them depart from your sight; keep them in the midst of your heart.
22 For they are life to those who find them and health to all their body. (Proverbs 4:20-22)

8 This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success. (Joshua 1:8)

The mysteries of God’s end time plan have been sealed and hidden from all previous generations. The prophet Daniel was given insights into these things, but then he was instructed by the angel Gabriel, “But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time.” (Daniel 12:4)

I believe God wants us to know He is now revealing those hidden things to our generation because He needs us to do our part in receiving them by taking action, valuing what He shows us by writing down everything He says, meditating on it and talking about it so we can fully receive it into our heart and act on it.

We must separate the blue clothes from all the other clothes, organizing them according to their different purposes, just like we would separate socks, underwear, pants and shirts. Clothes represent the callings, mantles, assignments, and anointing God has for us. We are being granted the privilege of wearing His insights like clothes, enabling us to walk in the full knowledge, wisdom, understanding and insights He has for us, uniquely skilled like the blue people from Avatar. Then we can become the glorified Church without spot or wrinkle (Ephesians 5:27), well equipped to bring in the harvest as the world sees God’s glory manifested in us, the invisible God manifested in the visible realm, demonstrated by His wisdom in us, unlike anything else in this world.

BDesta
BDesta
March 13, 2018 1:24 PM

The power of the Age to come….. Joel 2….the Things what the Lord Prepared for His people in this last days is beyond incredible…. this is the generation that is going to reveal the Lord to this world not just with words but with signs, wonders and miracles. We all have out spirit( born of the seed of God) but we never experienced living from our spirit body just like how Adam lived on this planet before sin came to this world, he controlled nature, he had access to the throne of God ……… but we are not going to be like the first Adam even if he was amazing… we brothers and sisters are going to be like THE LAST ADAM. (my spirit gets really excited just thinking about it) no eyes have seen, no ears have heard, no mind ever imagined what is about to be give to the true body of CHRIST.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
March 13, 2018 2:51 PM

James, I think that this dream describes, in a way, what you already do. You sort true revelation from prophetic voices from those that are not on target. This is why I come to this site–I feel you have a wonderful ability to recognize true prophecy. And possibly you are able to do this because you “ooze” truth yourself–a wonderful confirmation to you from God! Perhaps YOU are the one who has a Godly spirit literally coming out of your nose! 🙂 I really like your interpretation of that.

The prophetic “marketplace” is really flooded with purported words from God, and it has gotten REALLY hard to wade through it all. As it gets worse, it is so valuable to have someone like you, with great discernment, to sort through and recognize what is good and what is not so good. Thank you for being on the front lines of this. You do, and have always done, a spectacular job of finding solid, relevant words to post on your site.

Katherine Lehman
Kathy
March 13, 2018 12:51 PM

I can confirm your dream, James. The Lord told me the last few days, because I’m relatively new in my walk. in part, “Begin to use what I’ve given you to loose the captives. Begin to try all spirits in the flesh (when I asked Him about this, He said to discern the spirit in all we meet in the flesh, and speak to it) to purposefully alter what’s around you…decree all I say over you in this time…(we) are experiencing great shifting of (our) authority over the Earth. Please stay focused on Me.”

Maria Conwell
March 13, 2018 5:00 PM

James beautiful revelation. The lord revealed to me a landslide of a mountain (stock market) where it was halved and then Gods people were waiting and ready to gather the gold, silver and diamonds. The world was very upset by this. Also, I saw the numbers 6463 last night and asked the Lord what it meant and He said the price of Litecoin. The Lord wanted me to to post to z3 today. Several other visions were also related to correcting the world via shaking the stock market which would have global effects. As well as the correction and death of Kim Jon Un by the Lord if he doesn’t change his ways.
Thanks 🙏 Maria

Tonya Davidson
Tonya Davidson
March 13, 2018 6:16 PM

I dreamed a short clip the other night. I knew that the government had called for national coin drop off. And people were bringing coin in by the groves. And in the dream I knew entertainers, actors were helping them collect them. Not sure how to take this but it was one of those you just know you are supposed to write down

Jerome L
March 13, 2018 12:17 PM

James, the blue could be coming from your nose also as a sign of discernment. God bless. Thanks for sharing. Very encouraging.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
March 13, 2018 2:50 PM

Jerome, I was thinking the same thing

Imelda
Imelda
March 15, 2018 4:05 AM

About the color blue…a month before my husband died, when he was already a quadriplegic due to a fall, he had a vivid dream of a tall Man in blue who reminded him of his sins and to ask for forgiveness. It was as if he had a life review and for sins he had forgotten the Man also reminded him to repent of. He had, as it were a confession and he felt relieved afterward. He died but I felt relieved he confessed his sins to the Heavenly Figure and received forgiveness. He believed the Man was Jesus and felt close to Him after this encounter.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 13, 2018 2:10 PM

What a wonderful dream James! This is some of what I see in it: Blue is the color of might which is one of the sevenfold spirits of God and your nose is symbolic of discernment, so I believe your dream shows that you have mighty discernment…. that you have solid (gel) revelation (light) and are proficient in discerning how things gel together. If anything is needed in the body of Christ today, it’s discernment to know the times, what is truth and what is error, who is speaking (God, flesh or the devil), what is to be manifested (mercy or severity), when to give, move, or speak, what to keep, separate or cast out, what is clean from what is vile, what is the true essence of the Word verses what is the dead letter, and more. Would to God that we all had our noses filled with blue gel‼️💥

RobertW
RobertW
March 13, 2018 9:16 PM

Interesting that the last two nights I have had a dream about gathering up clothes in a hurry. All the clothes were neatly folded but of no particular color. In the dream I had last night I was in some kind of shop up on a hill with two other people. They were yelling at me to hurry but I knew that grabbing all these clothes, some in duffle bags , was very important. I threw them in the back of this truck and we left. The scene changed and we were driving through some city that had been obliterated by what had to have been a nuclear weapon. Any significance? Not sure yet but thought I would share.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 13, 2018 10:23 PM

(If ) this was a market dream (?) I would say that you would have placed misc clothes (equities) in a pickup (bullish) in a hurry. Directly after that you encounter a drop (very bearish setting). Nuclear detonations in market dreams are rapid drops. SNS

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 14, 2018 1:25 PM

One more thought just came to my mind: The fact that you were viewing the nuclear disaster after if had taken place seems to indicate that you will be alive AFTER one hits. You had prepared for it and most likely one of the items of clothing you had/have was/is FAITH…. maybe even FAITH THAT WORKS BY LOVE- I believe that’s the most beautiful clothing of all!💥

RobertW.
RobertW.
March 17, 2018 5:42 PM

Wonderful insight Michele, thank you and God Bless.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 14, 2018 1:12 PM
Hi Robert, These are some of my thoughts on your dream: I believe clothing represents attitudes and what Truth the mind is clothed with. We are called to put on the Lord Jesus, eh?:… The Word contains many teachings, understandings, revelations, etc. (Truth) that pertain to our walk. We buy the truth by getting rid of our carnal reasonings and ways- This actually is how we gain purchasing power and is used as an exchange to have truth as our own (buy truth) How will we respond when negative things come? Will we be kind? Will we be forgiving? Will we be generous? Will we lay down our lives for others? etc. All of these ways and truths are are appropriated through our obedience and dedication to learn of him. So, when trouble comes and its aftermath, like the nuclear disaster shown in your dream, you will respond and manifest (put on) Christ. I love the example of Viktor Frankl who survived the German concentration camps in World War ll: He chose to forgive and not to be bitter- He put on the “right thinking and attitude” (the right fitting clothes) so to speak and came out alive after six years when most prisoners did not live six months in those horrendous conditions. I pay attention to labels on the clothes I purchase: The Lord has used the name (nature) meanings of each item as a witness to me of what is becoming mine to put on for the needed occasions in my daily life. Yours is a good dream in letting you know you realized how important it was/is to get wisdom, understanding, truth and knowledge of God’s ways in order to meet life’s challenges. That the clothes were neatly folded speaks of your taking good care of them… Read more »
ASHLEY
ASHLEY
March 14, 2018 11:59 AM

It has been strong on my heart to go buy 3 pairs of shoes. Tennis shoes, hiking boots and men’s lace up work boot and break them in. Also heavy denim jeans, wool socks, flannel shirts and undergarments and handkerchiefs. Not girly stuff I would typically wear. Maybe we will have to walk more? Maybe these practical clothes will not be available later?

Kirk
Kirk
March 13, 2018 4:00 PM

Hi James, I love how the Lord can take weird everyday things from life, like the Avatar movie, and turn it into a prophetic message. I agree with those commenting about the nose meaning discernment (like, something smells fishy about that). I also think the blue represents spiritual and heavenly and the blue clothes represent walking in our spiritual new-man identity in Christ, clothed with power from on high, as in Acts (Luke 24:49). In these last days, we need to put on our new blue clothes (new spiritual gifts, powers and anointings) to be dressed with Christ and do his works.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 13, 2018 12:38 PM

In the book “Heaven is for real” describing Colton Burpo’s trip to heaven, Colton described GOD as blue.

Star
Star
March 13, 2018 4:56 PM

Those blue eyes must have really stood out in Jesus’ environment! When I lived in a Guatemalan village for 8 months people would comment on my eyes. I saw only one blue eyed native the whole time I was there.