Great Persecution is Coming to My True followers

persecution“The remnant’s strength is inadequate to face the onslot of evil and devastation quickly approaching. She must arm herself in My Word, in My strength. She does not understand what is coming, how powerful the pull of evil. Many will fall away, faith will grow weak, the task will be too great if they battle in their own strength.”

“Barack Hussein Obama has made a deal with the devil that will soon surface as a liberal agenda to silence voices of opposition. Laws forthcoming that harbor hatred for My flock, forcing compliance and mandatory adherence to man-made laws. Americans are unprepared to stand. Stop expecting to be translated out of tribulation. My people must prepare for battle. I did not escape persecution, but bowed to the will of My Father, and you must do the same.”

“Encourage one another in The Word. Be Light bearers in the dark days ahead.”

“Time is short. Soon voices will be silenced. Great persecution is coming to My true followers, My true church – not a building, but a body. Speak now while time remains.”

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
June 11, 2016 8:59 AM

I just wish to share an encouraging message in the context of this post. The thoughts are not my own, but I agree with them. I found them on the Praying Medic website.

I’ll begin with a statement from this article, “My people must prepare for battle.”

People who march off to battle do hope to live another day, but they are also cognizant of the fact that they may not. They know they face death or capture as a very real possibility, and still they march into battle.

Here is the encouragement: What happens to you in this battle, doesn’t change who you are nor does it mean you are less favored than your comrade. You are still a ranking soldier in the sovereign army of the King and should carry yourself accordingly.

Wear your badges and stars with pride fellow soldiers. Your commander will not leave you dead on the battlefield nor will he let you languish in prison for eternity. Know this and be greatly encouraged!

curt s.
curt s.
December 14, 2015 3:56 PM

Please read Dr. Brian j.Baileys book “God’s Hidden Ones”. http://www.zcpublishers.com/ he saw since the 60’s the coming fall and rise of america. He saw also the rise of islam and the coming great difficulties for the church as well as the great glory and revival starting in america. This book will prepare the church on how to be hidden in the days of judgement. Also “The Glory” which tells of how to prepare for the visi le glory of God coming to the church.

Yael
Yael
June 11, 2016 3:00 PM

I had the privilege of hearing Bro. Bailey preach once. He was a true prophet and taught on the deeper truths in scripture. We’re blessed that the work/bible school he established in Waverly, NY survives him. I see also that many of his teachings are accessible as online pod-casts.Thank you for referencing his material. He was a dear and humble saint.

I’ll tell you a related story. Back when I was working, I attended an ‘out-of-state training class and ended up with a room-mate. She was back-slidden. Over the 3-week course of class, we shared and the Lord moved graciously restoring her faith. Near the end of the class, she asked me what I would most like to be doing (besides my current job) and I said I wanted to go to bible school. She asked “Where?” I said, “Oh, I’m sure you’ve never heard of it”, but she was insistent. I told here “It’s in Waverly, NY”, to which she replied “I was born in Waverly, NY!!!”. On the flight home, I got to thinking about that and realized the students at Bro. Bailey’s bible school were, no doubt, praying for the townspeople of Waverly, NY. Though she had left home years earlier, and strayed from the Lord, He had not left her. Our God is faithful, and the prayers of the righteous avail much.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 15, 2015 2:26 PM

As Christians, we are placed in various parts of the Body as it pleases Him. God is strategically positioning all of us in order to carry our His plans in these last days. And yes, we know the battle is in the spiritual realm, and the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. But basically the events we see happening on the earth – first happen in the heavens, then are manifested in the physical. As such, some of us will be positioned on the front line of battle – and our primary function will be that of prayer and supplication. Others may also be placed on the front line – but their position in the battle may be the physical manifestation of defending other members of the Body – and yes, they may be using guns to do it! Jesus said, “Greater love has no man than this, that he lay down is life for his friend.” We all know God uses people to help other people. We cannot limit God, nor tell Him how to do things, much less tell others that the “position” they are taking in this battle is wrong. Love you all, and am so thankful for this site!

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
October 15, 2015 11:49 AM
Ryan … and other townsfolk … what you have to understand about sites like this is, they attract 1. Normal good Christians. 2. The curious. 3. Well meaning religious nuts. 4. Government paid “Clergy Response Team” trolls. # 4 is of most concern. They have all day, ( it’s their job, ) to comment and then use another computer to comment under a different name … and so on … to get as many sheeple as they can to wet on themselves and give up before the fight even begins. Thousands of traitorous pastors have already been recruited by DHS and FEMA to lure you into FEMA camps and get you to “disarm and comply,” by lying to you “that it’s Gods will !!!!!” See : Thecommonsenseshow.com for more on this. When “the enemy” comes … the result will be the same, ( unless it’s ISIS, ) the man will be killed or taken to a camp. The kids will be stolen. The wife raped, and all your stuff taken. If ISIS, everything’s the same except when they’re done you’ll all be beheaded. Now if any supposed man needs to be told it’s ok with God to defend yourself … there’s nothing anyone can do for you. In fact, please DO give up so pansys like you will keep them busy so normal Christians can survive and rebuild a non feminized man society. God said, “thou shalt not MURDER.” He didn’t say, “don’t defend your family.” There are many places in the bible here Christians are told to defend themselves. So don’t listen to any bossy women, ( who are not humble and submissive as commanded to be, ) or any nut job girly men that will allow evil men to kill their families because they’re such cowardly disgraces !!!!… Read more »
Laurie
Laurie
October 15, 2015 8:33 AM

Ryan, ummm….the words of Jesus trumps everything. Jerry has given you the words of Jesus and yet you continue to argue. And, why is that? Because you do not understand the heart of the Father. If you hear the words of Jesus and believe, then you believe the words of the Father. Go & spend some time studying the book of John.

Ryan
Ryan
October 15, 2015 12:19 AM

Romans 3:31

When Paul went to the Bereans, what did they do? Did they take what Paul said and believe it immediately, or did they look into the Tanakh and verify what Paul said was true? So knowing that Paul’s teaching had to completely agree with the Old Testament, does Paul trump Torah, or does Torah trump Paul? Pull out one verse from the OT saying the Law is not for believers today. You are a Berean, and Paul came to you and said we no longer have to follow the Law, where in the OT as a Berean would you look at to confirm this was true. All you have is the OT, now prove it. If you can’t, consider Proverbs 18:2. Be blessed.

Jerry Sundberg
October 15, 2015 9:38 AM
Ryan, you DO realize the book of Proverbs describes a “fool” as one who does not fear God; one who says there is no God, etc? You tell me to be blessed yet you curse me? Seems to me that out of your tap is flowing sour water and not sweet. Here is what you are saying to me — Proverbs 18:2 (NKJV) A fool has no delight in understanding, But in expressing his own heart. — Perhaps you needed to read one verse further so that His word might reprove you. — Proverbs 18:3 (NKJV) When the wicked comes, contempt comes also; And with dishonor comes reproach. — All you’ve shown is contempt for the words of Jesus, preferring the law of the OT above the new law of the NT. You’ve not answered any of my challenges but keep diverting elsewhere. To answer YOUR challenge, all of the OT represents that root of the great tree revealed in the NT. Yes the foundations of the NT are found in the OT but it is this great tree I wish to point you to. For from the branches of this great tree are the fruit and eating of this fruit, you find eternal life. Eating from the root of the tree will not give you eternal life, only eating from that tree’s fruit. That tree is Jesus for all of the OT speaks of Him in types and shadows and many times, directly. Why do you wish to eat of a type and shadow when that to which they are pointing to has already come and established a NEW and BETTER covenant. Don’t you realize that all that continue to walk in the OT laws will be condemned and die under that law unless they live perfect lives? Jesus… Read more »
Jerry Sundberg
October 14, 2015 9:26 PM
Ryan, you said, “Jerry, long story short, I’m a Messianic Jew.” I was wondering. How does this “leverage” your arguments? If I told you that I’ve talked with Jesus face to face, shook His hand and He gave me a special anointing. How would what I just say convince you of anything? Only the truth changes our minds and our hearts through the grace of God that is poured only to those who believe and walk in obedience to His Spirit. Trying to use your “Messianic Jew” to add to your status adds nothing at all. For God is not respecter of persons and He has made me that same as He. The truth applied in the hearts of mankind is the same truth regardless of previous heritages. God’s love for me is not superseded by His love for you, nor is the the other way around. — Now, you never responded to those verses I gave you out of Galatians 3:10-12. You summarily dismissed the point I was giving by the overall summarization of the whole book. That was not an answer. I’ve been friends with Jewish Rabbis who would have not avoided this direct response but you chose to not answer my question and point. Avoiding it does not make it go away. — You said, “I am very confident and secure knowing I am not under a curse for being Torah observant, as Jesus was.” — Jesus was under the law as He walked and because He never sinned, His death on the cross erased that record of accusations and guilt against us, thus giving us new life and because He died, He sealed that New Covenant with His blood. You are not Jesus and your task was not to sacrifice your life that by your blood… Read more »
Ryan
Ryan
October 14, 2015 8:46 AM

Revelation 11:5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. The two witnesses sure don’t seem like pacifists to me, and when their ministry is up, then they die. Completely agree with Linda Clay, do what you feel lead to. As for me defending home and property, it is a commandment in the bible (Exodus 22:2-3).

Jerry Sundberg
October 14, 2015 4:41 PM

Ryan, you forgot to mention that God raises those same two witnesses in the sight of all. That fire that proceeds out of their mouths to consume their enemies was not of their will but the will of Him who sent them. God says in His word that it is not in man that walks to direct his own way. Yet, many still do this. They have forgotten their beginnings in how God has shown them the nature of their sin and yet, like a dog returning to his vomit, they go back to trusting in themselves instead of the Spirit of God.

Ryan
Ryan
October 14, 2015 7:55 PM

Jerry, long story short, I’m a Messianic Jew. I reject your interpretation of those passages in Galatians. The whole thesis of Galatians is trying to obtain salvatian by works, and adding onto works to merit salvatian. I am very confident and secure knowing I am not under a curse for being Torah observant, as Jesus was. Be blessed, a time is surely coming where we will care less about our theological differences, and focus more on advancing his kingdom and doing our own part.

Jerry Sundberg
October 14, 2015 8:20 PM

Ryan, you may reject all that I say regardless if your are a Messianic Jew or not. Then you also know that if you chose to walk in one part of the law, you are bound to obey all the law. As you know, we are under a New Covenant, and in this new covenant, love is the primary commandment. If your enemy strikes you on the one cheek, offer to him the other also. — Matthew 5:39 (NKJV) “But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. —
— Matthew 5:43-45 (NKJV)
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. — Now, how do these verses compare to what you said, “As for me defending home and property, it is a commandment in the bible (Exodus 22:2-3). Are they compatible? From my view, they are not. If your enemy comes to your home and your property, what do you suppose Jesus would want you to believe, what Exodus 22:2-3 says (under the old covenant) or what He says in Matthew 5:43-45 (under the new covenant)?

Jerry Sundberg
October 14, 2015 4:38 PM

Ryan, one short reply. — Galatians 3:10-12 (NKJV)
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.” 11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.” 12 Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them.” — If you choose to live BY the law, then you reject the grace of God as you will be bound to LIVE by all the law. In any way we seek to justify ourselves, even with what was written to those who were UNDER the law, those who choose this will perish UNDER the law. These are not my words. These are New Testament words. Search the New Testament scriptures, does any part agree with that statement in Exodus 22:2-3?

Laurie
Laurie
October 14, 2015 7:10 AM

I also have to agree with Jerry. All those of you arguing in favor of taking up arms to save yourself and your family- let’s ask this question: when you fight with carnal weapons, whose strength is it & who gets the glory for it? Does God get all the glory? Those of you who argue that all the fighting the Israelites did in the Old Testament justifies war today – are you considering that it was not God’s will it happen then or now? When God appeared on Mt Sinai He wanted to be their Father then – He wanted to be everything they ever needed, BUT THEY WERE AFRAID & REJECTED HIM. They did not want to talk to him face to face, they did not accept Him as their King or as their provider or as their physician, therefore, God had no choice but to give them deliverance through carnal means. Jesus came to the earth to provide a better covenant to fulfil what God had in mind for the children of Israel rejected- not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit saith the Lord.
I have to say I have not felt comfortable with Josey’s pleas to take up arms either- and, just for the record – I am a former Marine, so I have to deal with the temptation to think military force is the answer. It is not – trusting is Jesus is the only answer for what we will be facing. If you try to save your life, you will lose it, but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. I believe the words of Jesus above all else.

Jerry Sundberg
October 14, 2015 4:46 PM

Great reply Laurie and thank you for sharing your perspective. There is a great darkness that has come into the world and it is distorting the truth in a myriad of ways. Our dependency on the Spirit of the Lord is very critical if we want to survive this onslaught of the deceptions and delusion that is covering the earth. God said that HE will send them strong delusion so that they will believe a lie. This is because they have already chosen a lie as their companion, their friend and their teaching & guide. If we do not accept the leading, guidance and teaching of the Holy Spirit, another spirit will come to substitute God’s Spirit. Sadly, many have already made their choice and God is still calling to them and reaching out to them through various ones belonging to Him. Keep praying that God will be merciful and open their eyes.

lynx
lynx
October 13, 2015 4:34 PM
Speaking surrounding children to God, I want to share what I heard happened in North Korea ministry. When North Korea government caught the Christians there, the officials there would ask the parents to either give up their faith or they would kill the children in front of them. The Christians there won’t give up their faith, crying with tear and told their children that you will be alright in a moment, you will be with God the Father, they let their children go and the parents were killed after that…. I was SHOCK after hearing this, I ask myself how could they? But after a moment, I realize that they do the right thing. This is an act of true faith in an ultimate extremely testing time. They remain faithful in an extreme painful persecution. They have a total trust of God and His promises. The children are with God right now as the parents too. The thought and that moment of what the parents have to go through still lingering in my mind and my soul. I know this type of persecution is coming to America and anywhere around the world. I ask myself, how many of us can pass this type of test? No kidding, serious persecutions is coming. It is not bad that I heard about this because it prepares me right now on what should I do, what type of faith I should have. Right now, suffering, persecutions…etc are still words and images to most of us, we thought we are prepared but we really have no idea. After I heard this, I am seriously working hard on learning about faith and love. To stand faithful when such type of persecution come? To forgive the one who persecute you? or to remain loving our Christians brothers… Read more »
Jerry Sundberg
October 17, 2015 2:24 AM
Greetings lynx. I’ve read your reply before and commented earlier too but as I was reading your reply again this morning, I remembered the testimony of Corrie Ten Boom. — Corrie joined her mother as they brought a basket of fresh bread up to a family who had just lost their baby. As her mother headed over to the young mother, Corrie stood frozen on the threshold when she saw that the homemade crib off to the right contained the dead baby. Her sister went over carefully and then touched the baby’s cheek; it took a while, but Corrie at last put one finger on the small curled hand that was so cold. Still shivering from that cold feel, she followed her sister up to their room and crept into bed beside her. She couldn’t even begin to fall asleep until her father came up to arrange the blankets in his special way and then lay his hand for a moment on each head. As soon as he stepped through the door, however, she burst into tears and cried out “I need you! You can’t die! You can’t”. Nollie then explained to their father about visiting Mrs Hoog and touching the dead child. She also reported that Corrie hadn’t eaten anything since that experience. Her father sat down on the edge of the narrow bed and gently began to ask Corrie a question: “When you and I go to Amsterdam–when do I give you your ticket?” She sniffed a few times before responding with “Why, just before we get on the train”. Her father then went on, “Exactly. And our wise Father in Heaven knows when we’re going to need things, too. Don’t run out ahead of Him, Corrie. When the time comes that some of us will have to… Read more »
Jerry Sundberg
October 13, 2015 5:54 PM
Great reply lynx. The time for preparation is now. The parable of the 10 virgins speaks to us as believers. Some will do as you said you will do, while others do not think they need to. The ALL fall asleep. Then, the voice of the Bridegroom wakes them ALL up. Those who prepared were ready. Those who took their need to prepare lightly, were not. Who went into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb? Only those who did not take their “position” lightly and prepared before the time was to arrive and catch them unawares. Sadly, more will be caught unawares and unprepared than those who are preparing their hearts now. — Here is an interesting note the Holy Spirit me about a year ago. — How many saw the Resurrected Christ? As many as 500 at one time. How many heeded the call to “prepare and tarry” in Jerusalem until they be imbued with power from God? Sadly, only 120. Only 24% of those who SAW the resurrected Christ, thus realizing that the prophecies were true and that Jesus IS their Messiah, were interested in OBEYING Him. I wonder, WILL THIS be the same percentage today who will “prepare and tarry”? MANY are called but FEW are chosen. It is up to YOU whether you will be counted among those who chose to OBEY the Spirit of the Lord to “prepare and tarry”. For if you do not, you will not be ready to face what is coming. The prophetic word presented by Ali Winters states clearly that no one in the “remnant” are strong enough. This means we ALL need to “prepare and tarry”. She also stated the Word of the Lord as to what He is calling for His church to do and that is, the… Read more »
lynx
lynx
October 14, 2015 1:23 PM
Hi Jerry, Excellent post. I didn’t know there were only 120 people out of 500 chose to follow Christ after they saw the resurrection. It surprised me. This only show that when people determine harden their hearts and close their eyes, no any miracles can save them, They have chosen their destiny. Jerry, you are right, it is the heart we really need to pay attention, for the heart is always where the actual battle field is. The Lord is fighting for our hearts, He won’t take anything less but our whole heart. It is also very important to arm ourselves with THE WORD OF GOD, as you point this out, because the Word of God is the Sword of the Lord. I am not talking metaphor, I am talking about the Word of the God is an ACTUAL WEAPON that can really fight just like carnal weapons. God created the universe when He spoke, there is something very significant about God’s voice and His Word. If God’s Word has such power and can create the entire universe, it wouldn’t surprise me the Word can fight like carnal weapons for us. It really contains powers that we don’t understand yet. The evil and his “alien”(fallen angels) teams with their advance alien technologies and knowledge always want to find out the frequency of the voice of God because they want to have the creation ability just like God. In one of Sid Roth show, Glenda Jackson had a supernatural encounter when her husband was possessed by the demons. She fast for 40 days and an angels came to her and gave her a big sword, told her to lay it on her husband, and all demons come out. Glenda asked the angel what is the sword, the angel replied to her… Read more »
Jerry Sundberg
October 15, 2015 8:43 PM
Ali Winter starts here post with these words: “The remnant’s strength is inadequate to face the onslot of evil and devastation quickly approaching. She must arm herself in My Word, in My strength. She does not understand what is coming, how powerful the pull of evil. Many will fall away, faith will grow weak, the task will be too great if they battle in their own strength.” — The Lord shows us that the remnant will not have the strength to face what is fast approaching and must arm themselves with God’s Word and God’s Strength. This message also, correctly states, the Body of Christ will not be able to understand what is coming. God, who knows all things, knows that, for the majority of the Body of Christ, they are ill-equipped to face what is coming. That last statement in this first paragraph also says this, “…the task will be too great if they battle in their own strength”. Many in this thread insist on using their own strength, thinking this will be enough. The Spirit of the Lord says it will not be enough. God is calling for those who have ears to hear, to a higher plane of warfare with the use of weapons that is far above earthly carnal weapons. This requires a new mindset which can only be found in having the mind of Christ. He is calling us to “transcend” all aspects of the earthly and to move into that heavenly realm where we are seated with Him in heavenly places. This IS our place and has been the goal of the Father from the beginning of our dedication to Him. It is that place called “REST”. Only those who find this “rest” and live and work in that “rest”, will be able to… Read more »