Great Light of a New Day is Now Breaking Forth

amazing_morning

On the morning of December 6 2015, I was shown a spirit of witchcraft rising on the earth. I understood that there are at least two dimensions to this spirit.

First, it is a spirit of idolatry. Many are building up idols in their hearts (Ezekiel 14:3) and deceiving themselves about the truth of the Kingdom of God.

The second is a spirit of Jezebel rising to confuse and confound people so that this spirit of control can lead them away from the Lord. We know that this will happen in these last days. See Revelation 2:20-21, “Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.”

This demonic spirit has manifested along with a spirit of stupor, which lulls unresponsive people to sleep in their spirit. I thought about what Paul wrote in Romans 11:7-8, “What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded. Just as it is written: ‘God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day.’”

Great Light Released:
Then a great light was released by the Lord to expose all these things which have arisen against us. It was like the light of a new day breaking forth from the horizon. I sensed a great awakening about to be released for the Lord’s people. I heard the Lord saying that this will come at a great cost. Many people will have to pay the price before they are willing to open their eyes, ears and hearts to perceive what the Lord is doing in this season.

I thought about Isaiah 60:1-3, “Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”

A great awakening is already happening in Israel and those who stand with her will also receive this powerful release of the glory of the Lord.

I saw two of the Seven Spirits of God being released for us today.

Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation:
First was the Spirit of wisdom and revelation released to expose all the demonic spirits sent by the enemy. This will cause those demonic spirits to go into a rage. It will seem at first that the enemy is too powerful, but we are to continue to stand (Ephesians 6:13) and then we will see the powerful Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation destroying the work of the devil.

Spirit of Truth:
The second of the Seven Spirits being manifest more powerfully today was the Spirit of Truth. No form of deception has any power or authority over the Spirit of Truth. Remember Yeshua’s promise in John 16:13, “However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.”

The Lord will not leave you to the wiles of the devil. His truth, His light and His glory is shining down on you today and always. I pray that we will be open to receive all the Lord is pouring out for us. Amen and Amen!!!!

Pastor James Durham

Author: Pastor James Durham

After serving almost 30 years as an active duty army Chaplain, James retired at the rank of Colonel. Before and after his military service, he was a pastor and church planter for more than thirteen years. In 2010, James and his wife, Gloria, moved to Columbia, South Carolina in order to write books, teach seminars, and mentor many spiritual sons and daughters around the world. James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas with a Master’s degree in Theology, and the US Army Command and General Staff College.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 22, 2015 9:00 AM

continued:

A man came to me inside and asked why I was there. I told him I had seen the building in a dream and came to pray. He got excited and said I should come back in 2 weeks as the prophet was out of the country. He told me that the prophet didn’t talk usually, but the elder spoke for him. Anyway, he really wanted me to come back to see the prophet. I got up to leave and saw it…winged solar disk over the door. You don’t see it going in, but going out you do. From the platform you can see it while gazing over the congregation. That was no Christian Church, that was no prophet of God. People were deceived.

The Lord showed me that the mystery religions are still active under many guises and particularly as a church, and in the Church, as well.

I had tried to post a couple of links about the solar disk, but it gave me an message of spam. LOL, And spam it is! You can wiki winged solar disk for some background of the symbol into Egyptian culture and others. Usually representing Horus, aka Tammuz.

December 22, 2015 11:45 AM

Interesting story! The site is configured to allow sharing links in comments, but they are held for approval.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 22, 2015 7:54 AM

During an extended visit to see my mother I started having a vision in a dream of a wall with what looked like the globe. I had it several times and each time, more details were added. One day I was running an errand for my mother and drove past a building with a globe of the world painted on the outside wall, with banners and stars. It took my breath away to see it in the natural. I was going to the post office and decided to go to the old post office in town, though there was another closer to home. On the way back I stopped on the street and decided to go in. The parking lot was under construction, and not many people where around.

I entered the sanctuary. It felt dark somehow. The platform had a large ornate chair on it in the middle and another to the side. Well, sometimes the elders sit on the side, but it was different. I sat down off the main aisle in about the middle, wondering why I was there. I began to pray and was given the same scripture verse, John 16:13, “However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.”

Peggy
December 22, 2015 8:07 AM

Karen Sue,
Thanks for sharing!

David
December 18, 2015 5:40 AM

“Then a great light was released by the Lord to expose all these things which have arisen against us.”

I just received confirmation about a spirit of witchcraft rising. What I saw in my dream was so deceptive, it was almost astonishing. The way I can best describe it seems to be a false wonder, something that seems “good” like light but false and very deceptive. I can see how people could be deceived if they don’t have a solid foundation to their faith or have not made Jesus Christ, the one true God, their Lord. I’ve added more one-click prayer links on my site so it’s convenient to submit prayer requests across the nation for our loved ones, for God to pull them out of the stupor.

Sandra Wood
Sandra Wood
December 14, 2015 6:32 PM

Pastor Durham, thank you for the word you shared, I have been praying daily for God’s wisdom and for the Holy Spirit to lead me in His truth so I would not be deceived. Also thank you for your service in God’ s work but also in the military, my husband is retired USAF, we lived in Charleston SC for many years stationed at CAFB. We know the beautiful city of Columbia also. 🙂
May God continue to bless you and keep you, to make His face always shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you peace.

sonia
sonia
December 13, 2015 6:25 AM

Thank you Pastor for this great word !!! This is very encouraging !!! I must say I was discouraged at the spiritual state of the Church but after reading your post I now see that many will come out of their stupor and from under the spirit of Jezabel and will join the ranks of the Body of Christ, the Glorious Church…
This is so encouraging because we need all the help we can get in this day and hour… There is going to be so many things to deal with (external attacks) and we need a strong Church and not a weak one…a Church that can hear and see not only what the devil does but most importantly what GOD is doing…
Thank you again and may God bless you !

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
December 13, 2015 5:48 AM

Thank you. He is flooding my soul. I felt Him so strongly during my time with Him during the night that I expected to look up and see Him. I was thinking that I didn’t need to be afraid. I asked Him to speak to me in a verse. I opened my bible and placed my finger on the page. It was Haggai 1:13.

When I first woke I was very grieved to the point I cried uncontrollably. I had the same dream of walking with people and cars were stopped. It was a trial run or we expected it.

Pastor, I had a dream of closed ears and eyes years ago. when I went inside a church people were on backless benches. I tried to tell them what was coming but they couldn’t see or hear me.

Peggy
December 13, 2015 9:02 AM

Wow, Donna, thanks for sharing everything in your post.
and
Thank-you Pastor James for your words above.