“There are Goshen Nations As Well As Goshen Places”

oasis

Just a few days ago, the Lord suddenly began speaking to me about some nations in the last days. This is what He said to me. First, He said to read Isaiah chapter 2, which is shown at the bottom of this post. Then He said this:

“In the last days, I will pout out My Spirit upon some and I will pour out My judgment upon others. In the last days, nations will put down their weapons and begin to plow the land and grow much food. And I will bless that land. Other nations will be completely destroyed. Anyone who was for Me will have fled those lands and taken up in the places I have provided, the Goshen lands.

You see, there are Goshen nations as well as Goshen places. Now you begin to see how it will be.
The whole world will not be at war. Much of it will, but not the entirety. I have made provision.

The wicked shall fight to the death at the final battle and I will destroy all who are against Me at that time. When will I return for all eyes to see? It will be at the end of this great battle.

There are those nations who will see the futility of war and of fighting for a cause. There will be terrible upheaval of the earth at this time. Island nations will disappear into the sea. Some of them will be saved because of their regard for Me. Many will not. Some areas will be completely destroyed by fire. You know that Babylon will burn.

Japan will no longer exist. Only those Japanese who leave their country and cleave to Me will survive.

Vietnam will turn to Me in an amazing way.

China will fall, but not be gone completely. There are so many coming to Me in that land. They will flee to the mountains and I will sustain them there. They are a tough and resilient people.

Russia will burn, all but Siberia. This is where the chosen will be. A harsh environment, but I will bring them nourishment and protection from the elements. You will be amazed at what I do for
these people. Because they choose Me.

European countries will be a patchwork of black and green. Some gone completely and some untouched.
And these untouched will put down their arms and come to Me en mass.

The fallout from nuclear warfare will be farreaching. But it will go only in certain directions as the wind and water currents take it. There will be areas that are quite safe and will begin to thrive.

Singapore will turn to Me.

Indonesia will be gone.

The African nations will be around. The tribes who do not turn to Me in these last days will die out.

And what is left will be a holy people, who have been burned in the fires of tribulation. These, the least of the people in the world’s eyes will become the greatest who will rule over the rest.”

1 The word which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 Now it will come about that in the last days, the mountain of the house of the Lord will be established as the chief of the mountains, and will be raised above the hills; and all the nations will stream to it.
3 And many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; that He may teach us concerning His ways and that we may walk in His paths.”
For the law will go forth from Zion and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 And He will judge between the nations, and will render decisions for many peoples; and they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, and never again will they learn war.
5 Come, house of Jacob, and let us walk in the light of the Lord.
6 For You have abandoned Your people, the house of Jacob, because they are filled with influences from the east, and they are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they strike bargains with the children of foreigners.
7 Their land has also been filled with silver and gold and there is no end to their treasures;
their land has also been filled with horses and there is no end to their chariots.
8 Their land has also been filled with idols; they worship the work of their hands, that which their fingers have made.
9 So the common man has been humbled and the man of importance has been abased, but do not forgive them.
10 Enter the rock and hide in the dust from the terror of the Lord and from the splendor of His majesty.
11 The proud look of man will be abased and the loftiness of man will be humbled, and the Lord alone will be exalted in that day.
12 For the Lord of hosts will have a day of reckoning against everyone who is proud and lofty
And against everyone who is lifted up, that he may be abased.
13 And it will be against all the cedars of Lebanon that are lofty and lifted up, against all the oaks of Bashan,
14 Against all the lofty mountains, against all the hills that are lifted up,
15 Against every high tower, against every fortified wall,
16 Against all the ships of Tarshish and against all the beautiful craft.
17 The pride of man will be humbled and the loftiness of men will be abased; and the Lord alone will be exalted in that day,
18 But the idols will completely vanish.
19 Men will go into caves of the rocks and into holes of the ground before the terror of the Lord
and the splendor of His majesty, when He arises to make the earth tremble.
20 In that day men will cast away to the moles and the bats their idols of silver and their idols of gold, which they made for themselves to worship,
21 In order to go into the caverns of the rocks and the clefts of the cliffs before the terror of the Lord and the splendor of His majesty, when He arises to make the earth tremble.
22 Stop regarding man, whose breath of life is in his nostrils; for why should he be esteemed? (Isaiah 2:1-22)

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

October 31, 2016 5:34 am

Amazing Word of hope in an otherwise darkening world! I have been archiving prophetic revelations of the Lord for a long time now, and this Word does agree with many Words of the past. I was reminded here of the prophecies of ‘green patches’ and ‘safe places’ spread throughout the U S, even in the face of war and fighting. I live in Alaska, (the U S counterpart to Siberia) and the Lord has given some very hopeful Words of His hand of protection extended over our land, as well. I am also remembering that these ‘places of refuge’ will have natural & supernatural resources of abundant provision and supplies, even to help people in need in other areas. Alaska has a lot of land available to people who may need to flee their towns, and resettle as refugees of yet unknown disasters. We still have abundant fisheries, and a flourishing farming & ranching community. The glaciers are melting, and clean water is still available. In one Word, the Lord said that when Russia attacks Alaska, He will pull them back when they try to come ashore. I’ve never heard that for any of the lower states? Personally, I believe when the poles flip Alaska & Siberia will be like a garden oasis. But please, no boom-boxes, nor do we take kindly to the fast-paced city ways. Guns are still legal under the seat here, but the speed limits are serious due to the size of our wildlife. Expect to slow down if you come here, & bring your fishing pole… rick

Wolverine
Wolverine
October 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Rick
I’m in AK too, Wasilla but work in ANC to be precise. I’ve always had the thought that we’d be ok here so this is a nice confirmation.
A decade ago my parents had a prophecy spoken to them that we would be accepting refugees here so there’s that.

November 1, 2016 1:05 am

Wolverine- Thanks so very much for your very interesting comments! I’ve been curious to discover/meet any believing brethren around me? I’m just ‘over the hill’ in Soldotna. My Word source for the Lord’s protection over the state of AK is from the set of Books 5 or 6 of the revelations found at prophecies.org. I have not yet seen many Words, except those posts of ‘wild prosperity’ for everybody up here driving Hummers and living over oil wells, words that come from contamenated prophets operating under the 501(c)3 Luciferian agreement. However, I did read a Word once about Fairbanks accepting refuges, and so the whole idea seems to be one of common sense truth as to AK’s destiny to help out in time of need. Thank you. rick

Wolverine
Wolverine
November 1, 2016 12:34 pm

The website you mentioned looks like it belongs to a Linda Newkirk.
That name sounds familiar and I don’t know why, so I googled it.
It looks like a lot of people accuse her as being a false prophet, and by the actions they say she does IF TRUE indeed make me lean that way. I’d be wary.

November 1, 2016 11:50 pm

I don’t publicly say that about anyone unless I am very sure, but in this case I agree with your assessment. I recommend avoiding her stuff.

November 2, 2016 1:24 pm

James- why is that? Did you run into some particular thing Linda Newkirk wrote about that you discerned as spurious? -or some false teaching that you can mention? Have you ever met her or talked to her?

November 4, 2016 3:04 pm
There are two prophetic camps in the body. One seems to look ahead for years & decades to come, telling of how god will make this nation great again, a little house-cleaning and all will be swell. These prophecies may come in poetic speech, telling you that shortly we’ll all be tapping into oil wells in our back yards, living in the land of Israel, and driving Hummers. If you’re calling for healing prayer, be patient, their lines are busy… Another version of the Word is a dire warning to REPENT of every known and unknown sin in your life, for our Lord is a holy God, and unless you are covered under Jesus’ shed Blood & live in deep remorseful daily repentance of the sin hidden deep down in the cracks of your heart, and love one another as you love yourself, consider you are on your way to hell. I’m discovering more and more that if you look to any prophet or ministry more than you rely on JESUS you may likely be in idolatry… However, God has given us a check-list by revelation that you can use to help discern the truth. First of all, God rarely sets dates prophetically, because both Saints and the enemy can change predicted dates, either by prayer or choice. If they are working under the 501(c)3 Luciferian tax agreement, then God says their words are contaminated and their works cannot be trusted. If they attribute their works to the Elohim gods, or the Elohim take credit for the word, keep moving. And my favorite discernment is- if many people often hate what they are writing, they’re probably right. The more they are accepted, the bigger the chance is they are contaminated. Likewise, the more they are rejected, the opposite is true.… Read more »
stuart
stuart
November 5, 2016 10:57 am

That is why 1 Cor 14:29-33 states: “Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said. If a revelation is made to another sitting there, let the first be silent. For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all be encouraged, and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets. For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.”
Unlike in the OT where a “just sayeth the Lord” prophecy was met by a stoning if it didn’t come to pass, we in the NT as “living stones” indwelt by the Spirit, have the ability and responsibility to judge prophecies.

November 7, 2016 12:16 pm

Here’s our answer to why we’re seeing so many Words of warning… a call to prayer…
Word of Urgency Regarding the Upcoming Election. https://hearhisheart.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/word-of-urgency-regarding-the-upcoming-election/ rick

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
November 7, 2016 2:08 pm

Good word!😊 Exactly what the Lord has been showing me. Most will not receive it. They are like the disciples in Luke 9:54 when they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? He rebuked them, and said, ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of Man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them. I fear at times the church forgets that we were sent to preach repentance and remission of sins to all nations including our own.

mem
mem
November 7, 2016 12:43 pm

Where is the love of mercy for the babies murdered day after day as long as there is delay? Who is more innocent than a baby not born, but sucked out of it’s mothers womb with clamps and a vacuum? Somehow the voice of the murdered innocent babies escaped the message of this word.
Who is more worthy of mercy? People born and have lived for many years or babies never born?

What many people don’t understand in this day and age of evil being good and good being evil, is judgement can be the greatest mercy. It stops the increase of sin and shakes people back depending on God, but people not seeing with the big picture of the divine only see judgement as something to avoid/prevent/delay. If sin has not been thwarted then judgement must come, it may be the last hope. This is a mark of a well meaning, but misguided human source

Julie Bucker
November 4, 2016 10:25 pm

I like Linda Newkirk, but I am one of those that most disagree with when it comes to spiritual insights. I am open minded because the Lord speaks to each of us in the context of our perceptions. No one has the monopoly on how to perceive truth.

November 5, 2016 5:51 am

The more you see what she believes, the more disturbing it gets. She is way out there, way out of line with the scriptures. There is no doubt in my mind she is one of the false prophets Jesus warned us about.

November 7, 2016 12:59 pm

James- True discernement is of God and comes by revelation of His holy Spirit, and NEVER comes from our mind! The only certain thing in your comment is that you have harbored doubt in your mind. rick

November 7, 2016 1:50 pm

I agree and never made any such claim. We have the scriptures as our plumb line to help us discern between true and false. I have seen enough from this lady to know she is false. She claims to be the woman in Revelation 12 who gives birth to the man child. She claims she has been raped repeatedly by demons through blue beam technology. As I stated, she is way out there and way out of line.

mem
mem
November 7, 2016 1:56 pm

I do agree, her writings are chock full of red flags. It doesn’t take much discernment to know to not buy what she is selling

November 5, 2016 1:22 am

Love your comment, Julie! Thank you for being different. rick

lorna-jean
lorna-jean
February 13, 2017 6:30 pm

rick, please contact.me (lorna-Jean on alaska/glennallen/freetobegreek@yahoo.com)

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 31, 2016 6:59 pm

Thankyou to EVERYONE for your comments. They all contribute to my/our spiritual growth, both the positive and the negative comments. May the Lord bless you all as you seek His Face. I encourage you to do just that, all the more as ‘the day’ approaches. Whenever you read something that has come through someone else or hear something yourself, go straight to the Father and ask Him about it. This is what I do and what I will continue to do.
One thing I would add here, is that when we read or hear a word, there can sometimes be an emotional response that comes first. And we can mistake that for a spirit confirmation. We don’t always like what we hear. Or alternately, we respond positively to something we like the sound of. This is why I say, go straight to the Lord Himself first. Be quick to hear, slow to speak etc. Be wary of searching the scriptures for something that agrees with either what you think or what has been said. Be equally wary of searching out prophetic words and teachings that back up your response to what you have read or heard. But ask the Lord to lead you to the scriptures He would have you read. He wants us to know the Truth. But we are not always ready to hear it or receive it because we already have our own thoughts on it.
God bless

October 31, 2016 8:30 pm

ok, i want to test your spiritual hearing gift from God. tell us about prophet TB Joshua and prophet Edd Branson, are they come from God? from this answer i can know your discerment level. simple answer: yes or no

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 31, 2016 9:29 pm

Unknown servant, How would it profit you to know my answer? I recommend taking your complaints to the Lord. Ask Him. It is what He thinks that matters. It is not for me to question what you saw in your dream. As to the 2 men you refer to, I have never heard of Edd Branson. TB Joshua, I have only heard of and know very little.You are right in your use of the word ‘discernment’. But this is the time for using your own discernment. Not asking for mine.

Diana
Diana
November 2, 2016 10:05 pm

Amen Allison,all of this questioning and bickering here on Z3news gets old..As people think it’s okay to judge,to condemn etc…IT IS NOT…IT IS NOT …One day people will long for the day when they had a true brother or sister to walk with them..to be by their side in the days ahead…Critical spirited people who need to grow up…Time to grow up church.And yet you who claim to know the likes of Allison and some others will choose the sides of evil,false, religious ,perverse,materialistic soothsayers under guise…It’s getting old .OLD….GROW UP…Starts with humility….Don’t preach to me about this.okay..time is up for your judging,critical hard hearts toward the very sheep that God sends.Enough is enough…

October 31, 2016 10:06 pm

i saw some of dreams that posted here. the truth i personally saw part of Lana Vawser dreams. that’s why i confirmed some messages she posted. it’s profit, if you can discern them wheter they come from God or not, then i’ll know how well you discerning messages from God 🙂

Adam S.
October 31, 2016 10:34 pm

Immature.

Jeanne
Jeanne
November 1, 2016 5:09 am

Worse. False, lying spirit.

October 31, 2016 11:48 pm

king Salomon accept the challenge to discernment thing about dead baby and the mother and he can do it. Elisha can know what his servant is doing although he is not there. true prophet/sharp watchman can discern thing if they asked.

November 1, 2016 1:41 am

This is a very interesting subject that you brought up. In all of my years, (and I’m old now) I have only met two or three people who have had the spiritual ability to continually discern or read minds, tho MANY can be given that ability by the Lord for any purpose, at any moment, for His reasons, & especially to minister to the Saints, or to testify to unbelievers. One lady received her gifted ability to discern supernaturally by the holy Spirit, while talking to you, as a witness to you, and to warn you of your sins and many darknesses. She was most always right, as long as she was in communion with the Lord and didn’t speak on her own accord. The other lady was a medium with special ‘seeing gifts’ that came from ‘unknown sources’. She was right too for an amazing amount of the majority of the time, as long as the devil continued to use her to seduce me into his traps and snares of tricks. So I learned eventually that if you use the ability of being ‘right or wrong’ on a question as your measure of truth, you can end up in a lot of trouble! If being right is your test, then look out, for the devil can give you many right answers, any answer you want! He runs the ‘Circus of Temptations’. The important thing is to humbly ask Yahweh for His confirmations, for He longs to hear from you, and desires to establish a personal loving relationship with you. rick

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
November 1, 2016 5:30 am

very well said Rick

November 1, 2016 3:37 am

this website is about prophetic. discernment and confirmation is important. see that even you yourself give prophetic confirmation about Alaska, right? getting the right information and the right way can avoid many unwanted consequences. i do make personal relationship with God. He gave His word about it. “It is better to put God on priority, because if we already get out from this body, who care?”

November 1, 2016 3:14 pm

Dear unknown- yes, I do agree with you that putting God first is a must. His confirmation Word to you is always far more important than my little memo of agreement with someone’s revelation, that’s for sure. Yes, this is a prophetic Word site, but we only post what the Lord gives us to post, the Truth, and little more. If the Lord has given you or anyone else an insight or a Word, or a testimony, we would appreciate you sharing with the rest of us? rick

Julie Bucker
November 5, 2016 6:17 am

Usually the gift of discernment is given to those with a great dose of love, so that the person with discernment will not need to go expose a person’s darkness unless moved upon. It is not a gift you will know someone has, you will just find yourself walking away from a conversation with them feeling uplifted and better. Most people cannot handle seeing their sins, but some people can. I have the ability to discern feelings, and I never tell people I am able to discern them. I just use my gift to help me love them more and build them up so they have hope to go on another day. The Lord loves us so much. I am not necessarily good at discernment online, though. I have to feel their spirit.

Shelley
Shelley
November 5, 2016 7:34 am

Julie, The gift of discernment comes from the Holy Spirit given to us through believing in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Not the morman church. I pray you quit spreading false religion on this site. The death and resurrection of my Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. And yes there is a hell if you do not believe this.

November 5, 2016 4:45 pm

Julie- “You do not know the reality of hell – but soon enough, as evil claims more lives, you will come face to face with this reality. Will you not turn and repent? My heart is that none be lost but that all come to faith in My Son. The line is long, choose you this day whom you will serve.” You may read the rest of this Word from August 21, 2016 at: http://awatchmanonthewall.blogspot.com/2016_08_01_archive.html
You must have missed Book 12 at Linda’s site (?) for I implore you for your own welfare to read her revelation Words on Lucifer’s one world cult, the Mormon church. The Great & Terrible Day of the Lord is about to unfold any day now, so in case you don’t have time to learn Jesus’ Word on this subject & repent, I give you one of the mysterys of the Light Kingdom that will get you released from the dungeons of outer darkness. When you get to the dungeons of outer darkness (the worst of all the fires, where those go who spread false doctrines) remember to speak this word out- “Lucher”! (The ‘ch’ is pronounced hard like a ‘k’). If you can remember this one Word from Jesus, and speak it out, the doors of the dungeon you are in will fly open and Yahweh’s angels will come and get you and take you to the outer regions of the Light Kingdom. If you die tonight, this may be your last hope of salvation… Believe, Jesus saves! rick

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
November 1, 2016 5:36 pm

Dear man acquainted with sorrows. I will bless those that bless you says the LORD. I am appalled at the comments directed at you. Fear God not man. For further understanding regards this word please see post in silver article. May the Holy Spirit enlighten you. Be blessed.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
November 1, 2016 11:35 am

And Jesus could discern when the Pharisees were trying to trip him up in his words and I certainly see you doing that.

MIchelle Alena Lovejoy
November 1, 2016 7:19 am

As I am reading some of these posts, I now realize why I have stayed off social media, other than comments that God has prompted me to write on this website. If more people spent time PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT and getting alone with Jesus, we might be more effective! Arguing and trying to show off how smart we are and how educated we are, shows what we really DON’T KNOW!

Natalie
Natalie
November 5, 2016 2:09 am

Hello everyone. I am sick to the depths of my being by what I have just watched and read. Here is a link to one of the latest wiki leaks emails released yesterday that exposed Hillary and Bull Clinton, John Podesta etc as satanists and paedophiles: https://youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM. These people are rotten to the core and how anyone can vote for her is beyond me. No true Christian should vote for Hillary. For those who doubt the veracity of these revelations, I will inform you to the fact that last night on Sky news in the UK, all they could talk about and show was a concert held in Ohio in Hillary’s honor with none other than Jayz, Beyonce and Katy Perry. Beyoncé and Jayz have been exposed as satanists. In one of her songs on her lemonade album, Beyonce references tearing pages out of the bible to use as pads whilst she is in her periods. I’m sorry to be so crude but I am making a point that it is indisputable that these people are satanists…there’s been so many videos analysing the satanic nature of a lot of these people’s music videos. So it doesn’t surprise me that they are in Hillary’s camp! May God reign down His righteous judgment on this wicked men and women, especially how they have abused innocent children at their sick “parties”.

November 5, 2016 5:43 am

Great comment. Thanks Natalie.

Natalie
Natalie
November 7, 2016 6:22 pm

Thank you very much James and thank you for Z3 I love this site! God bless you!

Sherry
Sherry
November 2, 2016 7:26 am

Please pray for the families of the two officers that were shot in Des Moines, Iowa last night. It is being described as an ambush style attack. My husband works with the father of one of the officers. They are wonderful people but need prayers at this time. Thank you all!

Cherie
Cherie
November 1, 2016 1:58 pm
Alison Thank you for the sacrifice of your faith in sharing. I wanted to share something with you that the Lord gave me in the last couple days that I believe is very relevant for the times in which we are.. On Saturday October 29th I had gone to bed relatively early. I had a client the next morning and I like to retire and wait on the Lord. That is a common practice with me, get in the Word, and get in bed and worship until I fall asleep. This evening was no different. I am not a dreamer per se. I most often have visions, Twi lighters or open visions as it pleases the Lord. Like most of us I have had a heaviness and I laid bare my heart before the Lord. In process this is what I saw: I was standing outside and it was seasonal, I was dressed accordingly and I saw old worn red bricks before me. I sensed someone was at my right side and I began to step backward. Why I don’t know, but I felt I needed to gain perspective. Instantly, I saw the object before me. It was a brick building, and it was old, worn but beautiful, sturdy and in the shape of an octagon. It seemed like a dwarfed object to me and the front panel was one large and ancient wooden door (from the word “mother,” meaning the bond of the entrance) with a massive lintel. The handle was circular (beginnings and endings all in Christ Jesus, all true Revelation leads back to Genesis) and also made out of wood (acacia wood of the ark and cross). I sensed the roof was tin or something other than brick and the edges were fluted, reminding me of a… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 1, 2016 6:41 pm

This is wonderful Cherie, thankyou. I have taken it to heart. It’s quite a vision! It is apparent in your explanation of symbols that you are seasoned and have understanding in this area. I hope you will contribute more of what you have, it is valuable and much needed. God bless

Cherie
Cherie
November 1, 2016 7:19 pm

Alison, the Lord had me post this to your submission for a few different reasons, and I know that He has called you to the nations. We often forget that a prophet is without honor in his own country (i.e. family, location etc)., and I am thankful for your obedience. I usually do not share what the Lord gives me in on-line forums, but on occasion He does release me to it for His purposes. In the prophetic, and “to prophesy,” generally applies to teaching and I do keep this in mind in the face of our Lord. As far as the vision I shared goes, even to this hour He is giving me more, and I can only do with it what He allows, as I am sure you know and walk in. The vision applies to all who profess the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and walk humbly before Him, forsaking all for the kingdom. One sister in the Lord who I know walks in the truth had talked about the “suddenlies” of the Lord and when I saw that in your post I had witness to what the Lord was bringing forth in your writing, and my search of the scriptures. Grounded and assured of His Word, I am thankful for the sacrifice of your calling, and lift you up for His blessing and committed desire to continue in His will.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 1, 2016 11:02 pm

thanks again, Cherie, your encouragement means a lot.

November 2, 2016 12:27 am

Cherie, i am asking the same question i asked Alison about this prophet Edd Branson: is he came from God? as Lana Vawser saw in visions, there will be prophetic specialists. now this prophet Edd Branson called ‘specialist’ by many. because he is given forensic prophecies, and gift of impartation for people. there is no benefit for me promoting his ministry (what for? i do have my own problems). but it will be benefits for Kingdom of Heaven: if the reader of z3news knew that this IS the specialist that God mentioned about, as he can impart the spiritual gifts to others. Lana Vawser saw there are ‘prophet of His heart’ that God will use to impart and empower his people. btw, i dont mean to offend you. God bless you Cherie.

Cherie
Cherie
November 2, 2016 9:24 am

unknown servant
The depth of the Word of God is where the answers you seek will be found. Once in Christ we have an anointing which will lead us into all truth as outlined in the scriptures, but we must seek Him (Jeshua) with all our hearts. To overlay or label with words like “specialist,” etc., is not scriptural and it is the Holy Spirit who imparts. The New Testament teaching books talk directly about the “laying on of hands,” and not participating in another’s sins. Be wary. It already sounds as if you have a “check in your spirit” about this. I do not take offense at all in your inquiry, hopefully this is expected. True servanthood does not have to be defended for it is vindicated by the Lord himself. Deception is very dubious and rampant at this time my friend. Take heed to your spirit in the Word of God and don’t look to the right or the left but to the center of the cross where lies the efficacy of the blood and His eternal provision, for you are loved. In Christ, Cherie

November 3, 2016 9:09 am

David Wilkerson prophecy about this ‘special miracle’ for end time…

These great deeds were called “special miracles”:

“And God wrought special miracles by the hand of Paul: so that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them” (Acts 19:11-12)

source:http://www.tscpulpitseries.org/english/1990s/ts940523.html

well…the closest one about those ‘special thing’ in scripture is written on the book of Acts…but it’s not writen specialist…if you ask about verse…

Cherie
Cherie
November 4, 2016 8:58 pm

Unknown
It’s so good to search things out, isn’t it. None of us has it all put together yet, so discussion is necessary. I always like to refer to subject and object when dividing the truth, it keeps me out of too much disinformation. In the context here I believe Paul’s actions as defined in the prime language are being used to make ready, or to bring to pass according to Strong’s. Special refers to discharging an arrow or like throwing a javelin. The Lord is using him to hit the mark, remember a sign gift or manifestation must always point to the author of it, and draw the audience to that source(which is Jesus) for its perfect intent. The Lord blesses those who search things out, and I think that is what you are doing.
Blessings…

mem
mem
November 1, 2016 8:30 pm

My wife’s first thought about 177 was that it might be a flight number

Cherie
Cherie
November 1, 2016 9:12 pm

Mem,
Certainly a possibility. I haven’t sought further clarification from the Lord on this particular thing. I do know that in the context it was delivered, it means that it is definite in the Lord and will be performed.

John Barry
John Barry
November 3, 2016 10:36 am

John Morgan sent me this. This put out by Joyce Meyer – PLEASE PRAY !

The islamist group (ISIS) just took over “Quaragosh”, the biggest Christian city in Iraq. There are hundreds of men, women and children that are being beheaded. The people are asking for Prayers to be made on their behalf concerning the ongoing atrocity in their country.
Please take one minute to pray for them. Pass the message across to all your contacts so that the prayer chain will not be broken. They asked for this special prayer. Please, ensure you pass across the prayer request to the body of Christ for fervent prayers offered on behalf of the brothers, sisters and children in Iraq. This is an urgent SOS message please. Thank you for your concern. May the Lord bless you and your family and always send help your way. Amen Linda , Glynda just sent me this , please pass it own !

Meghan Marks
November 2, 2016 1:43 pm

I’ve recently been getting something different, that we are claiming victory. That we are being sent boldly into prayer for complete victory and what we claim for Jesus we’ll have. The kingdoms of the earth are His, He purchased them, the crowns of the earth are His. The thieves will not keep them for long, the trespassers will not trample His land. I sense we’re being called into prayer, fasting, and rending our hearts before Him and claiming all of our life and all of the earth for Christ the King. He sets the table in the presence of our enemies. While our enemies watch and plan for war, He prepares feasting and celebration. This will not turn out how they plan, our head will be anointed, our cup will overflow, we will embrace our Lord and celebrate the embrace. Even when we’re in the darkest valley we will not fear evil because He is preparing the table.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
October 31, 2016 7:07 pm

I am not posting a rebuke but when I read this I shared with my wife Deb that something isn’t right. I know the Lord shared specifically with us that when He said He would pour out His Spirit on ALL flesh that He meant ALL flesh. But that didn’t mean ALL would receive it. The Lord said it would be like a tsunami and would rush over everyone. But ONLY those that are ready will receive it. There would be those that aren’t ready and wouldn’t even know that something happened. Then there would be those that would receive it because they were ready and waiting for it. So based on what the Lord told us, He will pour out His Spirit on ALL flesh but not all will receive it. With all words and understanding of His words, take it to the Lord. Ask Him for clarity. Coming up with the understanding on our own it a good way to get off track. 🙂

October 31, 2016 7:30 pm

Thanks for sharing that Darrell. I agree and it is good to clarify. I believe Alison’s prophecy is revealing the end results without all the details on what happened to get to that point. God is not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9b)

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
November 1, 2016 9:05 am

James, Are you still checking emails?

November 1, 2016 9:37 am

I try to read them all, but am not able to reply to all of them. I still have hundreds of unread emails from earlier this year.

Julie Bucker
November 5, 2016 6:38 am

I have always struggled with the concept of hell. One day, I was holding my 2 year old son trying to get him to calm down during a tantrum. He did not want me to love him and was trying to get away. At that point, the Lord said to my mind “this is hell, Julie.” I feel like the Lord taught me that He will not stop loving His children, and that makes some of them so angry.

Eduardo
Eduardo
November 4, 2016 9:59 am

Z3 fam, it’s getting pretty crazy right now in jakarta. Your prayers would be much appreciated. God bless.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
November 4, 2016 4:14 pm

Praying for Indonesia, and you Eduardo.

Bless you.

John Barry
John Barry
November 3, 2016 12:17 pm

Thanks Ifm , I started praying before checking it out .