Google taking actions to shut down another Christian YouTube channel

In an amazing display of hypocrisy, Google is violating their own corporate code of conduct motto, “Don’t be evil.” Last year, they changed it to, “Do the right thing,” but either way, they’re claiming to promote good over evil and right over wrong, but what they claim and what they do are two different things.

Earlier this year, they shut down 90% of the ad revenues for Christian YouTube broadcaster Lyn Leahz, claiming her content was inappropriate for their advertisers. Really? Now they’re trying to shut down another Christian YouTube channel, Victurus Libertas, charging them with bullying.

Victurus Libertas recently published a video exposing how another YouTube channel, a music group who performs for Comet Ping Pong, is promoting sexual perversion, including pedophilia. By exposing their obscene video, Victurus Libertas was hoping Google would take action to shut them down. Instead, Google took actions to shut down Victurus Libertas while permitting the perverted video to remain online.

Google sent a letter toVicturus Libertas citing them with a violation of their code of conduct guidelines. In addition, Google has taken a series of other actions, which were summarized in this statement from Victurus Libertas:

“It’s obvious they’re trying to shut us down. They’re deleting our subscribers. They’re turning their notifications off to my videos. They’ve removed 90% of our advertising… they’re not letting my videos get out to my subscribers.”

Google took their original video down and replaced it with this statement:

“This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s policy on harassment and bullying.”

So, Victurus Libertas published a new video showing the banned video plus their reasons why Google is way out of line. To Google, doing the right thing means allowing sexual perverts to rule the airways while silencing anyone who takes a stand for morality and decency. It makes me wonder how long before they ban any kind of Christian content.

Victurus Libertas is not alone in their concerns about Comet Ping Pong. Many other witnesses have published similar YouTube videos exposing their pedophilia. To see more, just visit YouTube and enter “Comet Ping Pong” in the search tool.

I believe Google’s attacks against Christians are part of the coming separation between light and darkness, righteous and unrighteous, good and evil. The middle ground is being removed, ultimately forcing everyone to choose sides. By the time the Lord returns, the contrast will be clear for all to see.

I believe we’re fast approaching the time when Christians will be forced to come out of unrighteous corporations and join forces with other Christians, building an alternative source for everything we need. I saw this happening in a prophetic dream in 2015.

Just as God sent Joseph to Egypt ahead of his family, He is making preparation for us today, leading His people into specific assignments to meet future needs. By the time the beast system requires everyone to take the mark, we will have developed our own sources and distribution networks to take care of our own.

The tagline for Victurus Libertas is, “If God is for us, who can be against us?” That’s a great thing to keep in mind when we have behemoths like Google coming against us.

Francy Carl
September 26, 2017 12:16 PM
James, I have so many amazing testimonies to share this morning with the z3 family! First, the Lord Jesus who’s forever faithful and loyal has provided a position to my husband in a company owned and operated by Christians! Glory to God. So God is indeed preparing His people for what’s to come! Secondly, The Lord has healed Me! I was diagnosed with Lupus in 2012 after I had a miscarriage. Shortly after I was pregnant with my firstborn child and I was even rejected as a patient from a rheumatologist because the risks of my pregnancy and myself were so high. Many women who have lupus cannot carry their pregnancies full-term and they are serious complications to the mother as well. Well fast-forward to 5 years and 3 successful pregnancies, my dr told me yesterday NO LUPUS! and also I am cured of other conditions as well! Glory to the most high God! For His mercy, lovingkindness and goodness. When I became born again last year, the Lord shared many of His personal promises to me which included the two listed above and many other ones including having a baby boy which was just born this year! About 1-2 months ago, He began speaking to me about how the more I go into His presence, the more I will be healed. The only other condition I still need healing for is another auto-immune condition which I have no doubt I will be completely healed from. When He told me two weeks ago “No Lupus” and the other conditions He healed He said “You are healed by My Stripes!” And then He showed me one of the nail wounds from one of His hands! If anyone is waiting for their healing… do not lose hope, faith! Our Lord is so… Read more »
Matt Smith
September 27, 2017 9:42 AM

Mighty is our God! Mighty is our King! Mighty is our God! Ruler of everything! His name is higher, higher than any other name! His name is powerful! He has created everything!

What mighty God we serve! Angels bow before Him, Heaven and Earth adore Him! What a mighty God we serve, and what a powerful testimony.

Francy Carl
September 27, 2017 2:29 PM

Wow Matt, I got goosebumps all around when I read your comment! Our God is indeed mighty and powerful! Glory to the Most High God!

Jemba
Jemba
September 26, 2017 11:35 PM

Francy thanks for sharing your testimonies with z3 family. Z3 is truly an amazing platform and I’m always encouraged in my faith reading about testimonies like these. May our Lord continue to sustain you and your family. I honestly believe that apart from a few detractors here and there, we are all divinely brought here by God to encourage and build each other up.

Francy Carl
September 27, 2017 1:27 AM

Thanks Jemba!
I pray to the Father in Jesus name to sustain and protect you and your family as well!

Blessings brother!

Corrine
Corrine
September 26, 2017 11:58 PM

Amen Jemba!

Phanuel
Phanuel
September 26, 2017 7:53 PM

Great testimony Francy
Glory to our Lord and King
Shalom

Francy Carl
September 26, 2017 8:41 PM

Thanks Phanuel! God is great all the time… all the time God is great!

Corrine
Corrine
September 26, 2017 6:02 PM

Francy, thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony of the Lord’s goodness, provision and healing power! Blessings, Corrine

Francy Carl
September 26, 2017 9:12 PM

That’s it Corrine, it’s His goodness! His loving kindness. His mercy. I can go on and on praising My Lord My God. The great thing about it is as He did it for me and my family, He can do it with any of His children! He’s truly amazing…He doesn’t even have to give us the time of day and yet He cares for every detail of our lives! How great is His love for us! Hallelujah!

Keesha Rich
September 26, 2017 3:36 PM

It’s amazing how many “Christians” use the Bible to defend their cowardliness to not stand for what is right. Jesus always called out sin — especially with the Pharisees because they did not practice that they preached. John the Baptist called out Herod’s sin of committing adultery. Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and so many more called out sins with the Children of Israel. The Bible never said that we are not to call sin by its name, but we are to do so in love and not hypocrisy. The reason that the world is in the shape it’s in is because Christians for too long have remained fearful to speak TRUTH and have therefore, allowed sin to run free across the land. Just as Jonah had to proclaim judgment upon Ninevah, God still has watchmen who are to proclaim righteousness as well. God is a God of mercy and forgiveness, but He is also a God of righteousness and justice. This is why there is a hell — not because God wants to send people there, but because people’s refusal to accept Hm will send them there. Declaring the truth is not stoning anyone, but siting back in cowardly silence is comdemning yourself.

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
September 26, 2017 12:37 AM

Good for you, James for exposing this further censoring of Christian channels by Google. It’s stunning they won’t shut down Paedophilia being promoted.

jerry rigg
September 26, 2017 8:59 AM

Could it be that there is some Paedophilia taking place at Google? There is a reason things happen I believe, though my intention is not to promote rumors.

Matt Smith
September 26, 2017 5:25 PM
Here is a word given by Deborah Walden Fry, I recently read. This fits perfectly here, because she speaks of the true remnant still standing. And lo and behold z3news is still standing, even after other ministries are being censored, left with no other choice of closing up shop. I proclaim z3news will remain standing stronger than an Iron statue, until The Lord God Almighty says it is time for Z3news to end its mission. September 21 at 6:11pm · Beloved. There is GLORY coming out from the midst of this storm. It is the last days. Satan has thrown everything he can at the remnant of God. Still, you are standing, My Child. I have seen your faith. I have seen your tears. I have heard your cries. Out of these crashing waves of calamity shall come a Whirlwind of My making. Out of this darkness, the Light is shining. Out of death, the Sun of Righteousness has arisen with healing in His wings. You are not subject to the powers of darkness. You shall NOT succumb to their bidding. My plans for you shall stand. You shall not fall, but you shall overcome. I am with you in the storm, Dear One. Darkness has NO power over He who is Light. RESIST the devil and he will flee. You are an overcomer. You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. It always seems darkest before the Dawn. I am that Fearsome Dawn that the enemy is terrified of. I am He who has shone into your heart. My Face shines like the sun and the devil flees in terror. Think it not strange when various trials come your way. But do not be anxious, Dear One. I have already made a way of escape. Only… Read more »
Christina Holton
Christina Holton
September 26, 2017 7:42 AM

Thank you James. We should speak up and call out sin, but we MUST remember to also repent of the sin in our own lives. Silence is what got us the atmosphere we live in now. GOD has called us to speak ALL the gospel. Silence lets people forever be separated from GOD! That is too much of a heartbreaker for me.

Dennis
Dennis
September 25, 2017 11:48 PM

I stopped using Google about seven or eight years ago. Ixquick.com is a great alternative, recommended over the airwaves at that time by Katherine Albrecht.

Jerry Sundberg
September 26, 2017 12:54 AM
I have just one question…. Are we called to be the “spiritual police” to expose the wickedness of the wicked or are we call to proclaim the love and mercy of the Lord to a world filled with folks who are falling victim to satan’s schemes and destruction? Please understand, I do not wish to “attack” this situation but wish to interject this message with what I believe to be God’s choice in the matter. The call of God for all of us is to be fellow laborers with Him in the ministry of reconciliation to God through faith in the Son. When that woman caught in the midst of adultery was taken before Jesus for the sole purpose of trying to “trap” Him, He refused to look at her sin but saw through their real purpose. Those who brought this woman to Jesus demanded she be stoned according to their law. Yet, they refused to bring the man who participated with her in her adultery. This was total hypocrisy. Yet, we did not hear anything from Jesus speaking about this apparent hypocrisy but once all those who sought her life was gone, He refused to judge her either but gave her mercy and then, once she was forgiven, He urged her not to sin any more. Should we stand ready to “stone” Google because of their apparent hypocrisy or stone that group for their illicit actions? Or has God called us to have mercy and forgive. Besides this, at which time did Jesus ever take action against those that were brought before Him by others? Always, He showed the true heart of the Father, a heart that sought to “bridge that gap of sin” through His unfailing love and mercy while still encouraging to live a life without sin.… Read more »
jerry rigg
September 26, 2017 9:14 AM

I dont know about being “spiritual police”, but we are called to be watchmen, we should watch out for what is happening and warn others. If a company like Google has a phony slogan like…”DONT BE EVIL” I think that should be exposed for what it really is….PHONY……in light of their recent actions. What Google did was shameful, what is wrong with exposing that?Im also reminded of the action Google took against a christian employee in the blessed name of tolerance, they canned him…..just while he was attempting to be a “minister of reconciliation and not a puryeyor of justice”. And therein lies the problem, as we go out into this fallen perverse world we indeed need to be “wise as serpents and harmless as doves”. The God of Google is the Almighty Dollar!

Deena
Deena
September 26, 2017 4:43 PM

Amen

Jerry Sundberg
September 26, 2017 12:55 PM
We are not all called to be watchmen. That is a prophetic call and anointing. However, Jesus did command that we are to be His witnesses. We are of those who did not deserve mercy while we were still in our sins. Yet, someone prayed that we should be forgiven and that Jesus would come into our lives. If everyone were to follow Jesus, then when men revile you and hate you because of the message of the Gospel of peace (Jesus), the. Know and understand that they rejected Jesus as well. As a watchman myself, the real danger I see is the stance many have chosen to take other than the one given to them by Jesus. Like Bimsy, these who choose this wrong stance will misinterpret scripture to “fit” their fleshly perspective. We are not to “call out the sins of others”. Isn’t that what the accuser of the brethren does? We are called to preach the good news of the kingdom of God. By living our lives in accordance to obedience to the voice of the Lord our God, we “expose” the unfruitful works of darkness. The only time I’ve seen Jesus speak against any group of people were the religious leaders of Israel as God holds them to a higher standard. Where in scripture do you see Jesus calling out the uncircumcised for their sins? Do you see Jesus preaching “against” the Romans? They committed atrocities that can not compare to what we see the likes of Google doing. Instead, Jesus preached that we are forgive them, pray for them, love our enemies. Today, certain ones have chosen to give their flesh permission to ignore the command to love and have chosen instead to “cast stones” at those they call sinners. And yet, Jesus came and… Read more »
Deena
Deena
September 26, 2017 4:57 PM

Yes we are to love. We are to gently restore to the faith.

I’m a mother. So I view things through that window. I believe Jesus had that view because he got things directly from Our Father in heaven.

As a mother that tries to bring up my children in a way pleasing to the LORD I have to point out wrong behavior and also gently move them in the right direction with love. I hopefully am trying to follow the guidance of Holy Spirit too.

We do not need to fight on this topic. We each have a purpose in the body of Christ. Like …maybe some lost sheep need to be loved into the kingdom and some just frankly be to be hit over the head with it…

Jerry Sundberg
September 26, 2017 5:42 PM
As a father, I too sought the counsel of the Spirit of the Lord constantly. When we are raising children, we are learning what “discipleship” is all about, not just teaching them and warning them of the dangers outside but teaching through the example they see in us as we navigate the stormy seas. This is all in the context of discipleship. However, there is a vast difference in publishing something for indiscriminate consumption versus mentoring/discipling. When we mentor/disciple, they have the opportunity to know us and our motives as well as seeing for themselves how we walk with the Lord. It is a “follow me as I follow the Lord” kind of discipleship. But when someone just “tosses out to whomsoever” without seeing how another’s attitude is being “trained” by it, I see this as completely irresponsible, bordering on gossip. Whenever we share our “opinion” or “judgement” regarding someone or something, we are seeking to establish the same mindset and judgment of others to match our own. This runs counter to the way of the Lord where we are not to judge another for the same manner in which we judge, we shall be judged. Gossip cares not about how what is said will encourage love and right thinking. Ham, the youngest of Noah’s sons “uncovered” his father’s nakedness to his brother’s. They were of a different mind and attitude, seeking to cover their father without looking on his nakedness. Gossip exposes another’s nakedness instead of covering it. Love covers a multitude of sins but love seeks the redemption of the sinner and does not point out their sin. Love hopes all things, believes all things, thinks no evil, endures all things and never fails. if we walk in love and our hearts are pure, we will not think… Read more »
Phillip
Phillip
September 26, 2017 4:58 PM

Jesus used a whip in the temple and turned their tables. Some you must handle with great compassion and some not at all but pluck them from the fire. Human rights replaced Gods standards thats the problem in the world but unfortunately also in the church.

Phillip
Phillip
September 26, 2017 4:50 PM

The man who caused the woman to commit adultery was not Jewish and thus not under the Jewish law. Jesus wrote the sins of her accusers in the dust and they left in sequence from old to young each one convinced ,yet protected by Jesus, of their own sin. Noah cursed only Canaan his grandson, not Ham and all his descendants.

We must warn each other of the snares and attacks of Satan, sometimes disguised as an Angel of light. For the sake and safety of the young even more. Be careful of humanism when we are suppose to pluck some from the fire. Jesus called Herod a fox the farrisies whitewashed gravestones full of dry bones and hypocrates.

Thank you James for this info.

Deena
Deena
September 26, 2017 4:43 PM

Jesus did turn over the tables of the money changers in the temple.

Valerie
Valerie
September 26, 2017 9:48 AM

Did Google ask for forgiveness? If and when they do, I for one will give it to them. But it makes little sense to “forgive” them while they continue to do harm to others.

Jerry Sundberg
September 26, 2017 11:56 AM

Forgiveness is not a suggestion by Jesus. While we were still sinners, God showed His love for us by sending Jesus to die for our sins. When Jesus was dying on the cross, He said, “Father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.”

Just as I mentioned, the woman caught in the act of adultery was forgiven by Jesus before she repented. It is was His act of mercy that brought forgiveness to her, yet undeserved. So it is with us all. Even you, Valerie, was forgiven before you ever came to Christ. He is calling us all to walk in that forgiveness.

Peter asked for a limitation be placed on forgiveness by asking if he needed only to forgive 7 times but Jesus told him, 7 times 70 are you to forgive. Jesus also added that if we do not forgive, neither will the Father forgive us. This too falls into the same category of judgement. For if we refuse to forgive, we have chosen to judge and when we judge another, we will be judged by the same measure we judged.

To walk as Jesus walked, we should all walk as if we are clothed in a cloak of forgiveness. This is our outward expression of His love, to forgive those who still walk in darkness.

Phillip
Phillip
September 26, 2017 5:13 PM

Jesus did not forgive the adulteress woman her sins at that specific event. He said I don’t condem you go and sin no more. And so her journey begins and surely after she met Jesus and was rescued by Jesus she would have find and receive total forgiveness of all her sins.

To walk like Jesus we too will hear them the humanist the farisies knashing their teeth at us trying to trap us on a word etc. Decearnment a great virtue. When to be compassionate and when to use the whip…..like Jesus.

Jerry Sundberg
September 26, 2017 6:48 PM

The law stated that she was to be stoned…judged. All those men were standing ready to pass judgment on her with stones in hand UNTIL Jesus declared, “let him who has no sin cast the first stone”. One by one they dropped their stones of judgment and left until there was no one left. Then Jesus asked the woman, “Where are your accusers?” She replied, “There are none.” THEN Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you but go and sin no more.”

When Jesus said He does not condemn her, this means He has forgiven her. It is the same thing. Haven’t you noticed that many who were healed physically by Jesus, He forgave their sins because the result of sin, according to Deut. 28, is all kinds of diseases and maladies. Read the blessings and the curses of the law. Then when He openly spoke the forgiveness of sins to a person and the pharisees stood by ready to condemn Him, He challenged them, “Is it easier to to forgive sins or to heal?” Then He would heal them. The very fact that people were healed of their infirmities is also the fact they were being forgiven of their sins.

Phillip
Phillip
September 27, 2017 1:58 AM

Brother its not the same because He told the others straight your sins are forgiven but to this woman He used the word condemned knowing that they will meet again in future not under the sword of death so that she can made free will choices. Judgement and execution 2 actions. Everybody will vote for Jesus under life threatning circumstances after He saved one from it. He is a gentle God not taking advantage of people and their circumstances. He could have spew the sins of the others who condemned out verbally but he choose to write it in the dust also giving them a change. What an awesome gentle loving caring Jesus.

Bimsy
Bimsy
September 26, 2017 7:17 AM

I have never heard such utter nonsense in all my life from Mr Sundberg,Ephesians 5 v 11 says Do not participate in the fruitless works of darkness,but instead expose them. We have a loving God but a righteous holy God who will judge these vile perverts and you ant us to ignore it,i think not.

Rowena O
Rowena O
September 26, 2017 8:53 AM

Bimsy,
We are in a cleft stick between being as the prophet who calls out the sin, and the evangelist who would possibly approach the group with theLiving Water leaflet, ‘Are you a good person?’, to which many reply, “yes”, before opening it to find they have broken every rule of the Ten Commandments and deserve to go to hell. I commend the website- www. Living Waters.com
Can we PLEASE keep respectful on the site.
Speaking strongly and heatedly to each other is more appropriate face-to-face.

Bimsy
Bimsy
September 26, 2017 10:07 AM

R O ,You are clearly of the itching ears type of politically correct christian,trying to close down opinion.My comment was solely and soundly based on scripture, Eph 5v11,Jesus came to divide based on truth and a sword,not to unite to a fluffy feel good belief system.

Jerry Sundberg
September 26, 2017 12:07 PM

Luke 9:52-56 (NKJV Strong’s,)
52 and sent messengers before His face. And as they went, they entered a village of the Samaritans, to prepare for Him. 53 But they did not receive Him, because His face was set for the journey to Jerusalem. 54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?”
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. 56 For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.” And they went to another village.

Bimsy, your interpretation of Eph 5:11 is in error. Here is what it is actually saying:

Ephesians 5:11 (AMPC)
11 Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them.

We expose the unfruitful works of darkness, not by what we say with our lips or write on paper (media), but they are exposed by the righteous manner in which we live. Our lives speak more loudly than any words we could speak. As children of the Father, we are called to be true reflections of the Father with Jesus as our example. As true reflections of the Father, we walk in forgiveness and love, choosing not to accuse but to forgive.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 26, 2017 12:37 PM

Thank you Jerry !!! light bulbs just went off like a lighting strike -HALLELUJAH- I have sought more revelation on this exact scripture -just after being born again -I awoke from a nightmare of being grouped together with a group going to jail -I was sitting on the arm of my couch sleepily snacking on a red vine -and truly like rushing waters or a subway station filling EVERY PART of your ear and hearing felt deeply into the soul -TAKE NO PART OF THE UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DARKNESS BUT EXPOSE THEM -As loud as anything I have ever heard !! I had something in my hand and it flew across the room and i fell to the ground-(I think it was the Father as I was kinda scared) I thought the scripture pertained to -exposing the darkness via repentance and to flee from said darkness -but I see it is more indeed -Thank you so much sir excellent !!!! I just got done reading your e-book -hidden manna -and i confess it was hard -I sat literally red faced to my shame but grateful for rebukes that bring healing -BRAVO Sir -your a blessing to the body

Alice
Alice
September 26, 2017 6:37 PM

I believe both are correct. Jesus was hated because He testified that their works were evil. John 7:7. Also 2 Timothy 3:12-13 says if we live Godly, we will suffer persecution. The Word in Ephesians 5 is reprove (rebuke or convince). Therefore it is saying both: To let your life speak, but also there are times to speak out. But, we are to always do it with the right motives – salvation & love.

Phillip
Phillip
September 26, 2017 5:24 PM

Paul wrote many letters warning people about false preachers apostles and false prophets. Alexander and Himmeseus he gave over to Satan. Telling the churches to shun the lazy ones who did not want to work. Some prophecies and warnings exposed the plans of the wicked people against Paul saving his life.

Deena
Deena
September 26, 2017 5:01 PM

Exactly

Rowena O
Rowena O
September 26, 2017 5:04 PM

Bimsey
Please can we be respectful and not make judgemental comments.
It would appear that my point hasn’t come across clearly.

Bimsy
Bimsy
September 27, 2017 6:14 AM

What is a judgemental comment, a scripture perhaps you do not like? Your pc comment has came across perfectly clearly by saying be respectful and non judgemental you are trying to stop me from quoting scripture that do not fit your liberal lefty narrative, and I will not be silenced.

Rowena O
Rowena O
September 27, 2017 11:48 AM

Bimsey,
Have we met before?
Please be polite. I have no problem with the content, only with the name calling.

Bimsy
Bimsy
September 26, 2017 7:18 AM

want not ant

jerry rigg
September 25, 2017 11:31 PM

Is not God Himself able to humble Google and bring them to their knees? I hope and pray it happens! for the sake of the righteous remnant left.

Geoff K
Geoff K
September 26, 2017 9:19 PM

Any coincidence that google’s headquarters is in the heart of the Bay Area where the soon coming 9.1 CA quake is about wreak absolute devastation? I don’t think so.

Steve
Steve
September 26, 2017 3:01 PM

Thanks for the heads up about VL. I added them to my YouTube favorites!