God is using the enemy to increase your appointed measure of glory.

We are speeding towards our appointment with Rosh Hashanah and many people I know are experiencing an increased measure of attack and spiritual warfare as these days of Elul pass by. This morning, the Lord gave me a glimpse of what is actually occurring behind the scenes.

For me to explain simply the understanding that was given to me, it will be easiest to think of our current journey as being out of one territory and crossing over into another portion of territory; the measured portion of the Promised Land of your inheritance. For each one, this will look different in practical, natural terms, depending on what the Lord’s plan is for you in the season that is fast approaching.

We have set our hearts like a flint towards His purposes and daily surrender to His will and put one foot in front of the other, according to the light He is giving each of us through His Word and by the Spirit. Yet, with each step we take closer to that boundary line between the two different territories, the resistance in the spiritual realm seems to increase accordingly. There seems to be a concerted effort on the part of the demonic realm to resist at all costs our crossing over into all God has for us. Attacks coming out of nowhere from the least expected sources are almost knocking the wind out of us, and in areas where we thought victory had long been obtained, both inwardly and externally, new fires are springing up and we are tempted to divert our energies into fighting enemies long conquered. It is utterly exhausting and even though daily prophetic words of encouragement are spoken and absorbed enthusiastically, the pressure opposing us does not seem to let up. Why is this happening at this late stage of the journey?

This morning, I saw the veil drawn back in the spiritual realm and I caught enough of a glimpse of the truth of what is occurring, that it brought complete rest and assurance to my soul, and more than that, a spirit of praise rose up from my innermost parts as I understood the profound wisdom of God. You see, Beloved, there is a principle that is playing out unbeknown to us, and the kernel of Truth that encapsulates it is found in the following scripture:

For our light, momentary affliction (this slight distress of the passing hour) is ever more and more abundantly preparing and producing and achieving for us an everlasting weight of glory [beyond all measure, excessively surpassing all comparisons and all calculations, a vast and transcendent glory and blessedness never to cease!] (2 Corinthians 4:17)

Did you see that? The affliction we are experiencing is producing for us a weight of glory. The more affliction we suffer, the greater the weight of the glory that is stored up for us for the next season. Beloved, God knows how few days we have left before we reach the boundary marking the end of the old season. He knows how much glory we have already accrued in heaven’s accounting system next to our names. And His desire is to exponentially increase the amount of glory that is to be poured out upon and within and through us as our feet take possession of the territory on the other side of that border line in time. Therefore, He is allowing the enemy to attack and resist and harass us in a greater way in the second half of Elul. He is actually using the enemy as a tool to amass to our account a greater measure of glory! How clever!

And as each wave of attack comes and we wrestle with it and surrender to the workings of the Spirit within, so that we respond in a Christ-like fashion, a scribing angel chalks up another measure of glory against our name for the coming appointed outpouring. Beloved, the Father speaks of you with pride because of your steadfastness and your firm faith in the midst of all the crushing distresses under which you are holding up:

4 And this is a cause of our mentioning you with pride among the churches (assemblies) of God for your steadfastness (your unflinching endurance and patience) and your firm faith in the midst of all the persecutions and crushing distresses and afflictions under which you are holding up.
5 This is positive proof of the just and right judgment of God to the end that you may be deemed deserving of His kingdom [a plain token of His fair verdict which designs that you should be made and counted worthy of the kingdom of God], for the sake of which you are also suffering. (2 Thessalonians 1:4-5)

Precious saint, you are not failing a test that God puts in your path. An old conquered enemy does not rise up again to meet you because you didn’t finish the job properly. God is bringing your enemy back from the depths so there will be an increase in spoil added to your account from that ancient battle – even your dogs are going to get a taste of victory:

22 The Lord said, I will bring back [your enemies] from Bashan; I will bring them back from the depths of the [Red] Sea,
23  That you may crush them, dipping your foot in blood, that the tongues of your dogs may have their share from the foe. (Psa 68:22-23)

This present resistance is not about your failure in past battles; it is not about you being appointed another round of testing; it is not because you have taken a wrong path or made a wrong choice. It is simply the goodness and lavish generosity of the Father wanting to shower a greater measure of His glory upon you just across the border in the new season. But He is bound by His Word:

And if we are [His] children, then we are [His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His inheritance with Him]; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory. (Romans 8:17)

We have to share His suffering if we are to share His glory. And what was His suffering?  Isaiah explains it so clearly to us:

He was despised and rejected and forsaken by men, a Man of sorrows and pains, and acquainted with grief and sickness; and like One from Whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we did not appreciate His worth or have any esteem for Him. (Isaiah 53:3)

Have you been experiencing an increase in being despised and rejected by men? Have you felt a surge in people not appreciating your worth or considering you of any value? Has there been an increased onslaught against your physical body or wave upon wave of sorrow and grief? Well, Beloved, you have been experiencing an increased share of the sufferings of Jesus in order that you may have an increased share of His glory when he comes to be glorified in His saints. This is not something to mourn about. Let us be full of joy NOW! We are about to experience far more than we anticipated concerning the outpouring of His glory!

2 …And let us rejoice and exult in our hope of experiencing and enjoying the glory of God.
Moreover [let us also be full of joy now!] let us exult and triumph in our troubles and rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that pressure and affliction and hardship produce patient and unswerving endurance. (Romans 5:2-3)

Halleluyah! Halleluyah! How amazing is the wisdom of God. Be encouraged, precious saints. What you are currently experiencing is for your certain good, not your destruction. Our God is an awesome God! Be at peace and rejoice in anticipation. He is using the enemy to rack up credit in your account!!

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgments (His decisions)! And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths)! (Romans 11:33)

Selah

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 4, 2018 11:53 PM

Christine, you just had to include dogs! 🙂 Last night, my five and a half month old white labrador retriever Lilly was in her crate sleeping, in my bedroom about 6 feet away from me. She started to breathe heavily, moan and groan, as if having a nightmare. I called out “Lilly!” about three times to wake her up, but she would not wake up as in other times. So I said in a very quiet whisper and thought something like, “In Jesus’ name… in Jesus’ name.. in Jesus’ name, if it is a demon attacking Lilly, go into the Abyss!” INSTANTLY, and I mean INSTANTLY, after or at my final word, her heavy breathing and groaning stopped. Lilly did not hear my command, but the demon did. I wondered why even an innocent puppy would be attacked by a demon.

Christine Beadsworth
September 5, 2018 7:07 AM

it seems the enemy is attacking the innocent. My 2 year old grandaughter had terrible nightmares on Sunday night and when her father prayed and rebuked the evil spirits harassing her, she stopped thrashing and fell sound asleep!

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
September 5, 2018 2:01 AM

Hello Marcio, something strikes me when In reading your comments. Holy Spirit picks the Book of Song of Songs where the bride of Christ referred to a Lily flower. I myself has heard that flower name from the Lord a year back and after some researches I was surprised to find it in many bible verses. Most probably Holy Spirit wanted you to know that the bride of Christ is under attack right now but they have been given also Kingship authority to cast out the enemy.

I am humbly sharing what I have learnt from Holy Spirit recently(please seek the Lord’s confirmation on this) is when casting demons to send them back to the Lord’s hands for him to bring judgement over them cause only him knows where to send them like in the bible he sent them in pigs for their own destructions. Sending them back to the abyss where satan rules will only make be sent back to us.

Sharing that small web doc with you:

God bless you with more of his power. Amen.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 5, 2018 5:33 PM
LilyLamb, if you have the faith to send demons into the Lord’s hands, then it would be enough for me. “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” Hebrews 10:31 NKJV. However, although the abyss is in hell, it is a fiery bottomless pit that is not ruled by Satan. It is a prison for devils/demons. “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.” Revelation 20:1-3 The demons begged Jesus that he would not send them into the abyss (Luke 8:31) so he sent them into the pigs. However, Jesus said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.” John 14:12. From this authority, I only send demons, in Jesus’ name, that are physically attacking. For thousands of years, they have shown no mercy to hundreds of generations. Their time has come until they are let loose to torture the wicked on earth for five months (Revelation 9:1-11). Although bigger and stronger demons may come after you (and they do; they will test your faith), the first demon will not come back to you, and the stronger ones will also be cast into… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 5, 2018 5:49 PM

Several days ago, for some reason, in part of my dreaming, I found myself within a fortress at the gate. I saw about an 8 foot tall devil hovering in front of me about 2 feet up. It looked a lot like the devil in this post. It was greyish olive in color, had black claw-like nails, bat-like wings, short wavy orange colored hair and beard, and a somewhat wide or prominent bridge of nose, with small horns near forehead like in picture. With confidence in the Spirit and knowing the authority I was given over demons, I pulled him down by his wing and asked, “Are you Satan?” He looked concerned as if afraid I was there. He then signaled to another demon to escort me out of there, but I left on my own. For the record, I know that I am a vulnerable “lamb.” It is the LORD who is the Almighty.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 6, 2018 11:37 AM

Update on demons attacking my pup Lilly: Like the Bible says, when one demon is cast out, others will come. The following night, again Lilly was breathing heavily and groaning while asleep. So again I said to the effect, “In the name of Jesus, go into the Abyss!” I had to repeat it 3 times before Lilly relaxed. Stronger demon or demons had come to attack and test my faith. Then yesterday, again she did the stress thing while sleeping. I raised my hand and just with thought (I first repented of any sin to allow the Spirit to work in me), I said, “In the name of Jesus…” Before I could think the next part of the command, Lilly relaxed. It is clear that demons knew what was coming next as they know what happened to the previous attackers, weak and strong. I praise the LORD! Who can withstand His judgment?

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 5, 2018 12:20 AM

Marcio, that was SO encouraging! I didn’t know you could cast out demons you weren’t sure were there. Thank you 🙂

Jessica
Jessica
September 5, 2018 6:55 AM
Lynne, a few months ago I had felt very far away from God. I was still reading my bible and praying all the time, but I just felt detached and very depressed about it, I missed my connection with Him. I wasn’t actually depressed or anything but I just knew something was wrong. I had had this feeling for a few weeks, I even told my mother about it because I had asked her to pray for me. Anyways, one night I was lying in bed praying and I asked the holy spiritual to pray for me, for anything I needed that I wasn’t aware of. So I was praying and then I prayed “ if their be any demonic activity anywhere on me or around me, in this house, it must leave immediately in the name of Jesus Christ, go” as soon as I said those words (I was praying out loud) I immediately felt something lift off me and when it did it jerked my foot so hard it startled me. I have prayed multiple times when I have been scared and never felt anything like that. Something so big was attached to me that I could actually feel it move me when it left. This sounds crazy, I know!!!! I told my mom about it and I said Satan’s time must be really short if he feels the need to attach a demon that big to me because I’m a nobody, I feel like I’m not someone who has very much influence in this world. Anyways, I just wanted you to know, that if you feel off or disconnected from God, if you are having trouble focusing when you are praying or just don’t feel like praying as much, it is more than likely a demonic spirit… Read more »
Julie
Julie
September 5, 2018 11:15 PM

You are not a nobody. Anyone with faith in Jesus is the most important there is.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 5, 2018 12:09 PM

LTw
LTw
September 4, 2018 11:25 PM

Christine…You have just described my life in every detail..
Every word you used has described exactly what is going on in my life right now
Thank you O Mighty God for answering my ” Why Lord ” thru Christine
Bless her heavenly Father and thank you for using her for Your Glory
God Bless you

Marcin
Marcin
September 5, 2018 7:02 AM

I’ve got the same situation. I’ve been feeling huge surges of sorrow, grief and distress lately and didn’t know why. So strong that I can hardly drive my car and work fearing I’m about to faint. Now I know why. I feel in my spirit that that’s what Jesus felt while praying in Gethsemane.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
September 5, 2018 7:29 AM

Wow Christine! What a timely Word (our God is so perfect in his timing & ways ❤️) for me personally & I am sure many of my Brothers & Sisters in Christ that feel “beat up” by the world.

“Have you felt a surge in people not appreciating your worth or considering you of any value?” YES!!! I had this EXACT feeling last week from 4 separate people and being a “people person”, it deeply hurt my feelings & saddened me.😢 I was mulling over how to deal with these situations for a day & then gave it to God. If I do not give the hurts from the world to him, I keep replaying these hurts, over & over again, which steals my joy, positive world view, and peace.

There is an immense thankfulness in my heart ❤️ to know that the challenging trials in my life in this earthly realm will benefit my soul in eternity. It makes it feel worthwhile & puts the sadness & pain into perspective. Much how Jesus must have felt in his walk/life in this earthly realm. He knew that all the anger, hate, cruelty, rejection & contempt shown to him in this lifetime would be turned to the greatest good – redemption for all people who believed in him, his death & resurrection & belief in His Father. Truly nothing short of a miracle!

Thank you for this Word & your faithfulness to share with our community what God puts on your heart! 💝

Manuel
Manuel
September 5, 2018 2:32 AM

Awesome Word, explains lot what I’ve been lately going through and why. Thank you Christine

Ps. First comment from long time Z3 reader from Finland. Just wanna say Hi to all my brothers and sisters here. God bless you all

LTw
LTw
September 5, 2018 10:53 PM

Welcome Manuel, thank you for sharing
God Bless you

Stephen K
September 5, 2018 8:31 AM

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Christine!!! A look behind the scene, indeed. How have I missed this principle from the scripture? Your word has greatly helped me, and I’m sure others, to make it to the finish line. A new understanding is a new perspective. Let’s finish this assault with massive praise and worship and these giants will HAVE to flee!!!

Linda Gallo
Linda Gallo
September 5, 2018 10:27 AM

Thank you Christine. You described my situation as well. Thank you for the hope and encouragement. I just couldn’t imagine what was going on. Thanks for the insight.

Avidan
September 5, 2018 1:25 AM

HAWOLLING FORWARING OF IMPENDING TURBULENT!!!
…………………………………………………………………….

On The 5th September 2018
l Heard A Chilling Message
It Was A-One-Line Message

IT STATED THUS:-

“YOU WILL NOT BELIEVED WHAT IS COMING!!!

Folks! This Message l Could Have Kept To Myself.
I knew lt Was Given To Me Out Of Love By The LORD.
For Preparedness NOT For FEAR.

Our Preparedness Is REPENTANCE
And Walking ln Holiness.
NOT FEAR.

In Psalm 16:8-9
Proclaimed Thus:-

“I Always Set THE LORD Before Me,
With HIM At My Right Hand,
I Will Not Be Shaken.

Therefore My Heart Is Glad,
And My Glory Rejoices,
My Body Rest Secured!!!!

A-M-E-N!!

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!

JUDGEMENT IS IN THEIR APPOINTED SEASONS

When Prodigals Return!
Great Things Are Done!
He Comes NEVER Late!
Who Comes REPENTANT!

REPENT! THE LORD IS STILL WAITING AT THE DOOR!
With Unfailing Mercy And LOVE,
We Are Not As Orphan Who Does Not Know His Father HOME.
IS A MINUTE PAST MIDNIGHT.

COME BACK HOME TO THE LORD!
We ARE ALL PRECIOUS TO HIM.
He Suffered Unimaginable Suffering For Us
Look At His Hands,
Look At His Feet.
He His Waiting At The Door,
Children!! Come Back Home!
He ls Looking forward To You And Me.
At The Door!
REPENT!

Michael Molife
Michael Molife
September 6, 2018 5:22 AM

Christine, thank you so much for these words of encouragement in these times of testing. Indeed, in the past few months I had asked God what was going on in my life, in my wife’s health, and in my marriage. But now I’m strengthened by these words you quoted from the Bible. Hallelujah!!! Thank you LORD Jesus!!!

Abigail
Abigail
September 5, 2018 8:04 PM

This is exactly what I’ve been going through lately. I’ve been feeling separated from the Body of Christ and The Lord, and feelings of hopelessness and guilt as well. Additionally, I’ve been having stomach problems on and off since June, which I initially blamed on other factors, but now I know they are most likely attacks. Thank you for sharing this, Christine!