Prophetic Sketch Reveals God is Sending a Whirlwind to Boston MA

boston_whirlwind

I believe God directed me to draw this sketch to illustrate what is coming to Boston MA.  I know very little about Boston. I have never been there, nor to America. When I began this sketch, I did not know the place I was drawing. It was only afterwards the Lord told me it was Boston.

The fancy curls on the corner of the building were the first thing I saw as I awoke. I believe attention is being drawn to the cornerstone of the building, which the city has been built upon, her history. It is here we must look to gain insight.

The newspapers have been caught up in a whirlwind. The message written on the newspaper is Job 3 and Job 40:6. As the Daily Mail is the newspaper in my drawing with the Job verses written on it, I did some research and learned Boston had a newspaper called Daily Mail in the mid-1800s.

On the heritage trail in Boston, there are buildings that bear some similarities to my sketch. On one photo, I found green on the building in the background and a statue of a man, woman and child commemorating the Irish famine. Before finding that, I had already included a man, woman and child on the street.

After drawing the sketch, I believe God said to me:

“Boston is the windy city.
Boston is the home of the Emerald Green.
I am in the Whirlwind that is coming.
My people must seek Me for the answers.”

After further investigation, I learned Chicago is known as the windy city, but actually Boston is the windiest major city in the United States where overall the wind blows two miles per hour faster than Chicago. Boston is ranked number one while Chicago is ranked number twelve. (Source: CurrentResults.com)

I also learned the Boston Police Department was the first organized police force in the country (1854) and one of the first departments to form an emerald society within it’s ranks.

One other detail on the drawing may not be very clear, but there is a traffic signal at the end of the street which has turned RED. When the signal is red, all traffic comes to a halt, does it not?

Interpretation:

If we are to understand what the Lord is saying through my sketch, then we must look at who Job is.  We are told in chapter 1:1 there was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

We all know what happened to Job.  The verses of scripture given speak of Job crying out to God after all that befell him.  He cursed the day he was born. And then the Lord answered him out of the whirlwind.

When two currents from opposite directions meet, a circular motion results, called a whirlwind.

Webster’s dictionary defines a whirlwind as follows:

1. (n.) A violent windstorm of limited extent, as the tornado, characterized by an inward spiral motion of the air with an upward current in the center; a vortex of air. It usually has a rapid progressive motion.
  1. (n.) Fig.: A body of objects sweeping violently onward.(Source: Bible Hub)

A WHIRLWIND IS COMING TO BOSTON in some shape or form. GOD IS IN THE WHIRLWIND. HE is the one who is sending it.

When trouble and turmoil comes, the Boston police force will either keep law and order, or follow some other orders with another agenda.

This whirlwind is coming to good God-fearing citizens who stand to lose the same things Job lost. God is stripping away all and watching to see what His people will do. Will they cry out to Him and cleave to Him, or will they turn away from Him?

God shakes His people until they come to the place He wants them to be. This message is specifically directed to those individuals who will hear God speak to them out of this coming whirlwind.

I believe it is for the people of America, and Boston specifically, to determine what it is that the Lord is saying to them.

Scripture References:

The following verses from the book of Job and the whirlwind were communicated to me. I encourage everyone to read these verses and chapters and check Bible references to ‘whirlwind’ to see the context in which this word appears.

1 Afterward Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth.
2 And Job said,
3 “Let the day perish on which I was to be born, and the night which said, ‘A boy is conceived.’
4 “May that day be darkness; let not God above care for it, nor light shine on it.
5 “Let darkness and black gloom claim it; let a cloud settle on it; let the blackness of the day terrify it.
6 “As for that night, let darkness seize it; let it not rejoice among the days of the year; let it not come into the number of the months.
7 “Behold, let that night be barren; let no joyful shout enter it.
8 “Let those curse it who curse the day, who are prepared to rouse Leviathan.
9 “Let the stars of its twilight be darkened; let it wait for light but have none, and let it not see the breaking dawn;
10 Because it did not shut the opening of my mother’s womb, or hide trouble from my eyes.
11 “Why did I not die at birth, come forth from the womb and expire?
12 “Why did the knees receive me, and why the breasts, that I should suck?
13 “For now I would have lain down and been quiet; I would have slept then, I would have been at rest,
14 With kings and with counselors of the earth, who rebuilt ruins for themselves;
15 Or with princes who had gold, who were filling their houses with silver.
16 “Or like a miscarriage which is discarded, I would not be, as infants that never saw light.
17 “There the wicked cease from raging, and there the weary are at rest.
18 “The prisoners are at ease together; they do not hear the voice of the taskmaster.
19 “The small and the great are there, and the slave is free from his master.
20 “Why is light given to him who suffers, and life to the bitter of soul,
21 Who long for death, but there is none, and dig for it more than for hidden treasures,
22 Who rejoice greatly, and exult when they find the grave?
23 “Why is light given to a man whose way is hidden, and whom God has hedged in?
24 “For my groaning comes at the sight of my food, and my cries pour out like water.
25 “For what I fear comes upon me, and what I dread befalls me.
26 “I am not at ease, nor am I quiet, and I am not at rest, but turmoil comes.” (Job 3:1-26)

Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said, (Job 40:6)

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 30, 2016 1:15 am

From Matt Smiths poem https://z3news.com/w/prophetic-poem-reveals-future-america/

Oh Boston, Oh Boston,
Your arrogance will be no more,
I shall wipe you off the map,
You big arrogant whore.

warren
warren
November 30, 2016 11:53 am

In his 1630 sermon “A Model of Christian Charity”, preached by Puritan John Winthrop. while still aboard the ship Arbella. Winthrop admonished the future Massachusetts Bay colonists that their new community would be “as a city upon a hill”,

Even before Boston, Massachusetts was founded it was dedicated to God, and Christianity. It was truly a city on a hill from where, for generations, missionaries were sent out from its churches to preach the Gospel, Now Boston and, Massachusetts has fallen so far from its founding principles, as to become an affront to God, as the city was founded with a promise to God, a promise that has been broken, so then as Gov. Winthrop said,

“But if our hearts shall turn away, so that we will not obey, but shall be seduced, and worship other Gods, our pleasure and profits, and serve them; it is propounded unto us this day, we shall surely perish out of the good land whither we pass over this vast sea to possess it.”

December 1, 2016 6:36 am

WOW

Peggy A.
December 1, 2016 7:38 am

My Pastor had noted maybe 1 year ago that when visiting relatives in Boston, that “rainbow” (LGBT) signs and flags could be seen commonly on many of the “churches.”

December 1, 2016 2:38 am

Wow! I had forgotten that line was in the poem – I had read it before a while back. This is the thing, though – major cities are in for some serious judgement but it is redemptive as in designed to bring the people running to the Lord. He will do whatever it takes to bring them.
If there is anyone from Boston reading this, get on your knees for this city. Your prayers matter. Who knows how many will be saved from an eternity without God if you will pray. You were put there for a purpose, it was no accident that you live there. We each have a responsibility to pray for our home town. Would you agree Matt?
This has really been brought home to me. l am convicted about my own city. Not that I have never prayed for it, I do. But this calls for real intercession from Gods people. It’s not like the unsaved are going to do it. It’s not like the religious traditionalists are going to do it. This is our job. We who know better. We who know what’s ahead.
Sadly, many Chistians do not believe that God would allow anything bad to happen to them. They puzzle over the book of Job. It does not fit their world view.
The only place to be is nestled against the breast of the Father, under His wings. From that position we can hear His heart, we can recieve instructions and His awesome power can then flow through us.

Peggy A.
December 1, 2016 7:39 am

EXCELLENT words, Alison.

Peggy A.
November 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Perhaps a re-visit of MATT SMITH’S “Prophetic Poem 2016 and Beyond” would be helpful about now. There is a stanza that mentions BOSTON.
(It’s also interesting what the poem says about the election and “obama.”)

TomP
TomP
December 1, 2016 12:51 am
Peggy, There are a lot of warnings coming out regarding some event that causes destruction. If I’m comprehending what Matt was communicating in the stanzas below, then it is highly probable the event happens in December. In the second stanza below, it seems to imply that some event happens in December that causes martial law because martial law happens prior to, the new year. Seems that is confirmed as the third stanza’s first line states…”2017 will follow next,” which points to martial law happening prior if taking these lines sequentially. Continuing on, we then read the words, “changes” and “different” as they describe the coming of the new year, so something happened. This then seems to be confirmed in the next stanza as the phrasing is past tense……”America will have seen, destruction and devastation”. Again, if comprehending this sequentially the, “changes” were a direct result of, “destruction and devastation”. My, “spidey senses” are tingling right now thinking that this imminent destructive event that causes Obama to declare martial law, happens prior to 2017, which keeps him in power thereby fulfilling that significant line, “no democrat nor republican will find themselves his heir”. If I am understanding what Matt has written, then time is very short for many to get right with our Lord! Will it be a nuclear attack by Russia? Some radical Islamist setting off a nuclear device in Manhattan? Related to Turkey declaring war on Syria which effectively puts the US directly at war with Syria as we’re obligated as a NATO member to support Turkey? I’m praying over the USA for mercy in God’s judgement. Blessings! Barack Hussein Obama, Will stay seated in his chair, No Democrat nor Republican, will find themselves his heir. Martial law is coming, It will soon grip our land, I plead with… Read more »
Peggy A.
December 1, 2016 1:06 am

Tom,
It seems like you’ve given a very thoughtful and logical analysis above. As I typed that sentence, I felt the Holy Spirit on me, too.
Wow, tomorrow is December 1, 2016. There are only 31 days left in 2016 now. What a difference this month could make.

We would do well to set heart, soul, mind, and strength on ETERNITY (through Jesus Christ). This world is NOT our home. What I want to say is FALL ON JESUS CHRIST. TOTALLY SURRENDER TO HIM. TRUST IN HIM!

December 1, 2016 5:35 am

TomP, it’s true there have been a lot of warnings along the same lines. We know that these things will be upon us soon. It is what we do with this intervening time that counts. We are warned ahead of time so that we can take action in prayer and preparation. It’s a reminder to be about the Lords business lest these events overtake us and we begin to sink rather than swim. God bless

Sharon S
Sharon S
December 1, 2016 8:55 pm

Thank you , Peggy. I am going to read it and refresh my memory. Matt, please do an update on fulfillment.

November 30, 2016 4:49 pm

We’ve had prophecies about Russia attacking over and over and over again. The first thing I thought of was Russia the bear. Suddenly.

Also check this out: https://youtu.be/Nc5C3l8ZsYk
Anita Fuentes in an unplanned urgent message. She opened her Bible to Ez 12-13.

More and more true prophetic messages are becoming more and more urgent, and the common messages are: 1) judgement is not delayed 2) It IS VERY SOON. 3) Be prepared (as best you can). 4) SUDDENLY.

December 1, 2016 5:42 am

Jeanne, I listened to Anita Fuentes. She was clearly shaken up. Mena Lee Grebin had a similar message on Facebk today. These are the kind of things that get my attention. I was taken to Ezekiel today also. Your last line above is a pretty good summary. Blessings

December 1, 2016 6:35 am

Yes, Anita is usually pretty strong. Blessings to you.

Peggy A.
December 1, 2016 7:35 am

Yes, I agree with Jeanne’s summary above.

November 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Could be something else first–just noting all the words about Russia…

November 30, 2016 6:45 pm

I meant to put this under a different post!

Warren
Warren
November 29, 2016 8:34 pm

The Winghrop building is near there it has a green cast iron facade on the bottom two floors and fancy curls at the top corners above the second floor.

The Winthrop building was so named because it was built near the site of Gov Winthrop’s house.

December 1, 2016 2:15 am

Thanks for this info, Warren. If Boston was founded and dedicated to the Lord, this is a most serious thing.

Liz W.
Liz W.
November 30, 2016 2:18 pm

This may sound strange , this reminds me of the movie “Dorothy and The Wizard of Oz”. The whirlwind-tornado in Kansas, The home of the emerald green-The Emerald City, The place where Job was from” Uz- The land of Oz, The men that played the Scarecrow and the Tin man are both from Boston. Is it just me?

December 1, 2016 6:39 am

Good grief! :0

December 1, 2016 2:39 am

Yep, can see some similarities for sure.

Elizabeth Marie
Elizabeth Marie
November 30, 2016 8:37 am

Alison, interesting that you mentioned the Irish famine statue. In 2014 through 2015 I kept getting dreams and night visions of with ‘potatoes.’ The LORD then showed me that it was in reference to the Irish ‘POTATO’ famine. I did some research on it and found out, not only the terrible devastation, but how the government controlled it. I believe that the LORD was showing me that is the kind of famine that is coming.

December 1, 2016 5:44 am

Elizabeth Marie, thanks for your comment. I do believe you are right. Famine is going to follow on. God bless

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 30, 2016 12:55 am

Job 3:1-26
The trials of Job, 3rd month (tishrei, cheshvan, Kislev)
Days 1 thru 26? 1 Kislev 5777 is 1Dec 2016.

MLG’s 25 Aug 2016 post http://watchmanonthewall33.blogspot.co.nz/
The song “california dreaming” was playing while she was driving, a cali earthquake struck.

Look at the lyrics of the song. Winters day, LA,

Bob Adolph
December 1, 2016 12:52 pm

Barry McGuire is a Christian and appeared on the 700 Club years ago. This was a huge hit on secular radio across the nation and is more anointed than ever.

Bob Adolph
December 1, 2016 12:49 pm

Here is the song for today, Eve of Destruction by Barry McGuire

CindyLM
CindyLM
December 5, 2016 11:35 pm

I woke up on the morning of October 16th hearing the song Eve of Destruction in my mind.

Bob Adolph
December 6, 2016 1:21 am

Cindy, a girl after my own heart. That’s the song of the hour by Barry McGuire, who became a Christian and sang it on the 700 Club after it was a super hit in the late 60’s. Actually, I like Judy Jacob singing Days of Elijah even more. Maybe two sides of the same record. It will be the best of times and the worst of times.

Peggy A.
December 1, 2016 8:41 am

Matt,
Kislev is December 1st through December 29th 2016
December 30, 2016 begins the month of Tevet.

Also, remember that the Hebrew days BEGIN at Sundown and END at Sundown. So officially, Kislev will start on our December 1st at Sundown and end our December 30th at Sundown.

Once I heard that the Hebrew days begin at Sundown because we are to be always moving from darkness to light. Remember in Genesis, “The EVENING and the MORNING were the first (and on through the 7th) day” Evening is mentioned first.

Jemba
Jemba
December 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Alison, thank you for sharing what the Lord showed you. What the Lord showed you was confirmed this weekend with the artic freeze on the east coast and Boston. Our Lord STILL speaks! People get discouraged when some things people have said don’t come to pass but lets us not let discouragement keep us from believing God still speaks.

December 19, 2016 5:09 am

thanks Jemba although not sure what happened in Boston qualifies as a whirlwind. Perhaps this is the beginning of what is coming.

Chelle
Chelle
December 1, 2016 9:58 pm

Not sure this means anything, but when I heard about the surveillance planned on the part of the Boston police, I thought of what you wrote here. Apparently, the are “plans to spend up to $1.4 million on software that would be able to search blogs, websites, chat rooms, and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube” all for the people’s protection of course. https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/11/29/city-council-plans-question-boston-police-about-new-social-media-monitoring-software/zplgstsOnfq162Qvu4MZEJ/story.html

Jeff Byerly
December 1, 2016 7:53 am

Thank you Allison for being faithful and bringing forth the word of the Lord.
May you hear His voice ever clearer
And draw unto Him ever nearer
For there is no one who is dearer!