God Reveals New Things at the Top of the Market

mountain

For the past several weeks, traders have been trying to find the top of the final leg of the W-pattern, which has been forming since July 2015. Finding the top is important for taking the most profitable positions for the upcoming downturn.

Along the way, many of us have received insights about the top as we have participated in an ongoing learning process, as well as a time of bonding together, which I believe was an important work of the Holy Spirit. While we were looking for the top, God was looking for an army, doing a work in us, preparing us for things to come.

I believe we might have seen the top yesterday, April 19, but if not we will see it very soon. We have all seen the surprising strength of this bull market, so I am hesitant to say it cannot surprise us again. Julz Swanton warned us about how dangerous this bull can be because he saw that in a dream, but we now have lots of reasons to believe the top was reached yesterday (please just go ahead and die bull!). Here are three of them.

First, Francy’s prophetic dream about seeing a bingo ball with the number 38 on it, which represented the price of FAZ, was fulfilled yesterday with precision. As the market climbed higher, the price of FAZ dropped to exactly $38.00 before turning around and moving higher. When she first posted that dream on March 17, it sounded hard to believe, but it happened yesterday.

Second, before the markets opened on Monday, I saw a green 220, which I understood to mean the Dow index was going up by another 220 points. At the time, I was surprised to see that because I was thinking we had reached the top on Thursday April 14, but the bull was still running strong. I was not shown exactly what starting point to use, but I believe it was fulfilled today when we reached the intraday high of 18,103.46, which is 213.26 points higher than Monday’s opening price (17,890.20), 206.00 points higher than Friday’s closing price (17,897.46), and 236.05 points higher than Friday’s intraday low (17,867.41). Since I was not told which benchmark to use, I am inclined to think that was it.

Third, another sign I was given to watch for was the market closing at a new top one day then opening at a higher top the next day. That sign was fulfilled when we closed Monday April 18 at a new top (18,004.16) and opened Tuesday April 19 at a higher top (18,012.10). The same sign was also fulfilled on April 4 and April 14, but we now know those were not the top. In a separate vision, I saw 17,850, which was not reached by April 4, but was finally reached on April 14, which explains why April 4 was not the top, but what about April 14? How could God expect us to know that was not the top?

I believe He gave me the answer several weeks ago in a separate vision where I saw a zoomed in graph of a top being formed, including the upward movement, the top, and the downward movement. The odd thing about it was the line was not a single line, but three different colored lines woven together like a cord. At the time, I did not understand, but now I believe God was saying our efforts to find the top would require coming together like a braided cord rather than each of us relying only on our own revelations. There was a time when that was sufficient, but now we are entering into a time when that will no longer be enough. I believe He is doing a work in us, bringing us out of isolation and beginning a process of gathering us together. Joanie Stahl recently saw this process in a dream.

Many of us have felt isolated in our churches and even among our friends and families, but now God is now gathering us together and beginning to join us together in a bond of fellowship far stronger than anything we have known before. I saw this in a powerful dream, which I received earlier this year. I wrote it down to share it as a post, but after writing ten pages and still going, I realized it was too long, so I will be making it available as part of a new e-book.

In our efforts to find the top of the W, we each saw different numbers and different signs to watch. One by one, we saw each of them fulfilled, but why didn’t we all see the exact same thing? I believe it was because we were all seeing the same mountain from different perspectives. If we relied only on our own perspective, we paid a price for it because we missed the finer details of the top. However, even when we make mistakes the grace of God is sufficient for us. Thank you God!

I believe God has done this by design to reveal a new thing, a new season that has come upon us. Our days of isolation are coming to an end. A new season of fellowship has arrived and it is going to change us forever. Those of us who have been independent and self-reliant are going to learn to depend on our anointed brothers and sisters in ways we have never done before. God is connecting us together in a powerful move of His Spirit, preparing His remnant army for the great end-time battle ahead.

Solomon summed it up this way:

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory (Proverbs 11:14).

Thanks to everyone who shared their dreams, visions, and words. Next time, I will be paying much closer attention to what God is showing each of you. Despite any mistakes we might have made, by the grace of God we made it to the top and we’re still standing. Now comes the fun part!

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Charles
April 22, 2016 11:03 PM

From Stansberry Digest….
” Yes, I know that my job is to publish investment research – to help you make a little bit more money with your savings. But when I look at the big picture, my fear isn’t that the market will crash… or that default rates will rise… or that interest rates will go up (or down). Those things are all going to happen in the normal course of events. My fear is that the stock market disappears. My fear is that the government defaults. My fear is that no bank will survive.

Sounds a little crazy, I’m sure. But it’s obvious to anyone who looks at the numbers that our current path is not sustainable. It is clearly beginning to completely break down.”

Bob
Bob
April 23, 2016 12:15 AM

Debt upon debt is considered growth now a days, insanity!!! The revolving credit card scheme. Now stock buy backs are considered great investment growth strategy, look at the market soar.. Not crazy, just run the numbers our GDP is 2 quarters negative without the tax factored in for Obummer care. It will end, non sustainable.
I am with you Charles. Going third world.

juleni
juleni
April 24, 2016 9:23 PM

What will happen now, for those who have not been able to prepare?

TomP
TomP
April 23, 2016 1:56 PM

Phanuel, Ed H-
I’m thinking that Aaron was simply acknowledging my post regarding being discouraged as I was the one who posted feeling a little beaten up. It was a long week and I had several other issues on my mind too, but after a good nights’ sleep and a good dose of the Book of Joshua I am feeling much better today. I certainly appreciate all the insight and encouragement you share in your posts. May God reward your faithfulness with continued revelation!

Michael Anim
Michael Anim
April 23, 2016 3:57 PM

Read Psalm 9 brother and let the Lord encourage you.

John Smith
John Smith
April 23, 2016 12:58 PM
All – Diversification is always key to cover multiple scenarios. Here’s my backup plan for a slower drop. If we crash in 1 to 2 weeks, great, but we all need to financially survive if it extends out for a longer period. I posted my charts over at wallstreetbear if interested (would like to post them here is there was that option). I like to use historic pattern recegonition to try to identify bounce points/tops/etc, and have been relying on both current daily charts as well as 08. As mentioned before, I rely more on the Russell 2000 chart than the Dow/SnP, since its harder for them to manipulate 2000 stocks. The Puetz window hits in full force for 3 TDs following the full moon after the blood moon/solar eclipse. Odds of a spectacular crash are high, IMO, all next week and the following 3 weeks in May. MACDs are way over-bought for just too long on all major indices, and we’ve likely seen the top of the bounce. We’re now about 3 days past the equal equidistant top hit of the declining trendline rail as shown on the daily TF charts (past tops 7/16/15 & 11/30/15), but this is explained by an expanding wedge that takes more time for tops/shoulders/lows to form as you go… However, what is the backup plan if we just get a normal drop with an initial bounce?? I’ve posted a few charts of the targets of my backup plan below. I’m looking to liquidate about 1/3 of my 250 put holdings at the initial low. In 08, there was only a 2 day bounce after the end of the Puetz window (3 TDs after full moon), followed by a 2 week waterfall main event! I’m using the Russell 2k as it appears to have… Read more »
Ed H
Ed H
April 23, 2016 8:12 PM

John I look forward to your posts. Very informative. Now I understand why you had all those various puts on snp at various strikes and various expiry dates. I did get one for this week coming up just to see how it plays out. I have been looking at the 08 -09 charts as well to see if I can find any like patterns as today but so far I’m still learning.

John Smith
John Smith
April 23, 2016 9:59 PM

Hey Ed H.

Yeh, I’m a student of the markets after 16 years, and I’m glad you are too….. We’re always learning as we go. I have a failed attempt at the 08 drop under my belt, so I’m a little cautious, but I scored big on the 02 drop (beginners luck). My position isn’t perfect. If it were, I’d have some April SnP 2,000 strikes and some EOM Junes, say 1700-1750s. Anyway, I think we’re all frozen with what we have now, more or less. If you have time, I’d recommend you check out my charts on the R2K over on Wallstreetbear (ad the www. – I post as Bearsmith). I use the Russell charts because they’re not as manipulated and give a better picture of repeatable pattern formations. The charts should be comforting to you as I think we have about an 85% odds of a good size drop next week. I’m currently watching the current dailies and the 08 charts like a hawk, and diversifying to play for both the short term crash, and a longer, more drawn out event (bounce at 1800-1844), with crash later in May/June. I need a drop so I can go to cash on 1/3 and position for an extension for potentially end of June. I’ve learned the hard way to not be too greedy, and I’ll pick up more than I really need for the specific reason to dump some for profits when I can. Hopefully, we can all survive this and make some good profits. Cheers to you.

Ed H
Ed H
April 24, 2016 12:37 AM

Thanks John I appreciate your help. I have always been interested in this but never acted on it. I have 1 put for snp 2000 for this Friday. After the 08 crash I wanted to buy ford it went to $1.25 and Starbucks it went to $6.50. I wanted to get $10k in shares of each but fear took over and I backed out. That mistake was huge ford went to $17.00 and Starbucks to over $60 with two splits. The fish that got away!!

John Smith
John Smith
April 24, 2016 10:23 AM

Yeh, I know a few opportunities that slipped away. Wish you also had some May/June puts in the collection. Looking forward to this week……

J. Duryea
J. Duryea
April 24, 2016 8:44 PM

John,
I appreciate your input on this website more than you know. I have a question regarding options.
When they go way up in the money, who then, actually pays you. Is it the broker (Fidelity in my case) or the the seller of the underlying stock, or someone else? And, how can they pay out such huge sums to the buyer of the options? Wouldn’t they go broke?
I never understood this part even though I have read a lot about options, and even took an online course on options.
Thanks,
John
P.S. I am following your options strategy for the month of May.

Kym Ratliff
Kym Ratliff
April 23, 2016 12:53 PM
Good info. The only thing that is holding the market up now at these levels is the Oil rise from Feb. Nothing else has improved from the Feb bottom of $26 Oil. But, US banks are making a lot of $ still, even though their growth is slower now. Unemployment is low and housing prices are good. Deflation is a concern but that wont cause a major crash. China seems more stable now. It is going to take a supernatural event to cause a huge crash like this. You could see a correction shortly but a crash will need an unforseen event to occur such as a massive earthquake, asteroid or war, etc.. Right now the market fear index is low. A longer crash over 7 to 8 years makes more sense outside of natural disaster. Good historic info. God’s people need this kind of education, or we will think that God is ready to punish the country for sin. Our laws have become more sinful, but I am not sure that our country has become any more sinful than it was in the 70’s. It was bad when I was a teen in the 70s and it is bad now. Maybe more homosexual but all the other sins are about the same. People party just about the same as then. Less go to church but that is the church’s fault. If there is going to be judgement it will be on the church, for Judgement begins at the house of the Lord. Jesus did not come strong against the Romans, he came down hard on Religion. Maybe it is just time for this to happen and the those that endure will be saved!
Jeff
April 23, 2016 2:39 PM

” a crash will need an unforeseen event to occur such as a massive earthquake, asteroid or war, etc.. ” Well, this is exactly what’s going to happen. It is apparent to anyone watching that any slight drop is met with instant buying (in a huge way that only deep pocket central bankers could provide). The market “wants” to go down. It will.
As humans we extrapolate out whatever happened in our short memories. Therefore the belief ( misguided comfort) that things will stay the same. P.S. This is absolutely nothing like the 70’s. In no way, shape, or form.

Bob
Bob
April 23, 2016 1:55 PM

Do not forget the increased Corporation Massive stock buy back purchases synthetically holding the market up.

Dave W.
Dave W.
April 23, 2016 12:12 PM

Just had a short dream this morning:I was in a store something like Walmart and suddenly things started to shake and people running in all directions and there was a man close to me looking at his cell phone shouting ‘the market crashed!!!the market crashed!!! and I shouted back to him ‘I knew it!!! i knew it!!!, than I ran outside too but the streets were empty,all the people were gone.
I don’t get dreams very often,this is only the 3d dream I had since around late August last year when I was led to this site,I posted them under 220 fold return post.May God bless you all abundantly!!!!!!!

Blessed
Blessed
April 23, 2016 12:22 PM

Interesting Dave.

Any sense of timing?

Dave W.
Dave W.
April 23, 2016 2:23 PM

I sense it’s soon and sudden.

serge
serge
April 23, 2016 10:43 AM
Aaron, You bring up a good point: “I’ve been feeling badly for alot of the z3 family here. I sense there’s quite a bit of discouragement & frustration wondering how did we go wrong.” We generally were expecting by now to see the beginning of a market correction. Or at least a indication of one, as the ‘Top’ had been reached a number of days ago at 179XX. Then there was the vision of FAZ reaching a buy bottom of $38.83. However, what happened is evident to all it see. The market went up to over 18,000 DOW, and FAZ has dropped to the mid-$37’s. Why were the predictions, dreams and visions seemed missing the target ? Why did nobody see FAZ in the $37’s ? Last year I bought FAZ at a ‘good price’ at $43.50. Then when the market started to go down at the beginning of the year and FAZ spiked to over $60. PS – many thought ‘Here we Go!’ But instead the Bull came raging back. How did we miss these signals ? Is Monday going to be serious RED DOW day – finally ? I got out of my comfort zone and did some betting on Call Options for FAZ and UVXY. Well, I learned that if your not experienced in these type of aggressive trades, and it goes against you, before not too long you won’t be left with much. However, two weeks ago everything looked good ‘on paper’. The lesson I learned was to give myself more breathing room than I thought was needed initially. We are living in a upside down world, where reality at times doesn’t seem to matter. That can only last for a short while. Timing is everything. And it’s the hardest to get right. Since last year,… Read more »
Aaron
Aaron
April 23, 2016 10:31 AM

Dear brother Ed,
I’m not discouraged, actually I am greatly encouraged. I’m feeling for others who may have been hurt already, not myself.
Please go back & re-read my post.

Ed H
Ed H
April 23, 2016 7:47 PM

Aaron I did not read your post before I sent it. I just now figured out why some posts are not in order because you can hit that reply button instead of going down to the last post. My bad. I did post a new one on James new post for z3 people who are invested about seriously thinking and asking God why they are even invested and for what reason? You and James are a true blessing here and what people do with that information is for them to take responsibility for .

Ed H
Ed H
April 23, 2016 8:15 AM

Aaron please don’t be discouraged. What you have found are all the trends pointing towards a disaster. You shared them with James and he too saw what you were seeing. Phanuel too sees it with all of his numbers and markers. You have sounded the alarm and a lot of people are going to be blessed by your warning. I don’t know how many people on z3 there are who acted upon this warning.but I’m sure it’s many.There are also experienced traders posting as well all agreeing with this forecast. James repeatedly said this is a prophetic situation and take it before the Lord, do not act on what I say but pray about it and do as he leads you to do. For all of us who are in the market because of this site this goes out to you. Jeff has said this, Phanuel said this and some others that we need to give it up and surrender to the Lord. For those of you who are and can’t afford to lose what you have invested you better seriously take it to God in prayer. I’m not an expert at this at all. I’m a numbers guy and this market is dead and being kept alive by life support. So Aaron don’t be discouraged because you sounded the alarm. James also posted about the last two crashes having about a 40 day window from the point of crossing. Some say April 14 others think the 20/21st so we might still have another week or two of this sideways movement.

Ed H
Ed H
April 23, 2016 12:33 AM

Charles John 14 :27. Peace I leave with you, peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Bob
Bob
April 23, 2016 12:43 AM

Let the Lion of Judah arise! The Lamb was the resurrection now the Lion comes in the last days.