God Revealing Turning Points in Silver Prices

Silver_liquid

Over the past few days, I have been seeing silver prices during my prayer time. The ones that have already been fulfilled have all been turning points, so I believe these are good places to take profits.

On November 30, I saw a .35 and a $17.13. The .35 was fulfilled two days later, on December 2, when the price dropped to $16.35. The $17.13 was fulfilled on December 7. Since then, the price has been trying and failing to break through resistance in that range.

On December 7, I saw $15.00. The next day, I saw $14.99.

On December 9, I saw $16.80, $16.30, and $16.23. Seeing all of those the same day got my attention, thinking perhaps these are coming very soon. Previous prices have been fulfilled within a week or so, but I have not seen any dates, so this information is incomplete and impossible to use for trading decisions.

$16.80 was fulfilled on Sunday evening and again today. Both times, it was a turning point. I am still waiting for the others.

Insights shared by others suggests the recent support level holds, which might be why I saw $16.23. So perhaps that is the low before we begin the three legs up, which I shared in my previous post on December 7. That is just speculation, but if it is correct, then $15.00 would come after the move up and big drop back down. On the other hand, if the price does not bounce at $16.23, $16.30, or $16.66 and continues dropping all the way to $15.00, then those numbers might be resistance points for the move back up. I am still seeking God for clarification on that sequence.

The information shared here relies on interpretations that might not be accurate. It is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.

Todd Henderson
December 14, 2016 10:55 AM
Normally when you post on Silver there is 200+ comments. I noticed that the last time the tone of the comments investors are frustrated and many have lost a lot of money. I am still waiting on one last check! I know it seems like it has been years, but it should be here definitely before the end of the year. When I first had the dream of Silver being $15.00 I was excited. I still am. However, when I prayed for a very clear “shovel” in the head and I got it I realized that my greedy self started asking “is the $15.00 before or after spot?” I believe that I have the answer. The price will reach $15 like the dream clearly said. I believe it is up to us to find the best dealer premium we can. I also want to HIGHLY ENCOURAGE fellow Z3er’s to try their best to buy from Christian suppliers. The Lord has put this on my heart in regards to everything we buy. Think about it. If a Christian business owner are following God’s will and feeding the poor and taking care of the widows and orphans then why wouldn’t we want to support them. The more you are given the more you are required to do. Last I was helping my mentor deliver food to families in need. He said something to me that I never heard before: “Sometimes Ministry is Messy”. We both laughed because it does get messy and it is not easy. Are you sure you want to be a millionaire in Christ’s name? Because I think the amount of work will be more than you can possibly imagine. We must be givers AND workers! One is useless without the other. I have seen this. Each of us… Read more »
Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
December 14, 2016 11:12 AM

I am confused..you said you should not use your prophetic gifts for investing. Even though you are saying it may just be a starting point and it might not be accurate people are listening to you and like it or not acting on what you are saying.p

john - NZ
john - NZ
December 15, 2016 3:37 PM

The 7% drop in Silver today was an opportunity for earnings on PUTS – unfortunately I was holding CALLS in anticipation of the move up. With Silver (XAGUSD) at 15.98 and SLV at at 15.18 – all those references to $16.23, $16.30, or $16.66 can only be understood now in terms of move up. Silver clearly dropped below 16.23 – with no reversal. Seems like a timing is a misread – should have been looking for a big move down first, as mentioned in former article sharing – “insights showing silver prices dropping fast and far.” – unfortunately the next sentence – “before that happens, I am expecting it to move up significantly higher than the current price, which is $16.84 per ounce.” – has not fulfilled. Had I been more judicious – would have done a straddle on SLV. Praying for greater clarity in the future to drive profitable trades.

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
December 15, 2016 4:58 PM

Totally agree John
I read it the same way
I also got badly smashed. Lost $3000 in last 2 days . Had to exit or else it would have been worse
Phil
Note – if usd Keeps climbing I think silver at $15 is very possible

Micheal
Micheal
December 15, 2016 8:53 AM

During the last quarter of 2008, Dollar Index and Bond rates went up and precious metals went down,as seen today. May be time for another crash.

Ed h
Ed h
December 15, 2016 9:36 AM

Yep, just did some digging and found an article . Gold futures had another $10 Billion dollar dump. Silver as well has started to decline and the $15 handle is in sight. Todd get ready to back up the truck!!!

Todd H Henderson
December 15, 2016 3:30 PM

Lol Ed. I just checked for the first time today and it was exactly $15.99. UPS was suppose to mail the last retirement check yesterday I believe. I THINK we could see $15 in a week or two. I don’t know timing but I’m getting excited.

Todd Henderson
December 15, 2016 11:20 PM

When silver does hit $15.00 what will happen next? My own opinion is that silver will go up??? Any thoughts on this? And how much? I haven’t been told when to sell, so just hang on? That is my plan unless I hear differently and it is confirmed. I currently have no physical silver and what puzzles me is that it appears that we are heading into a financial mess. Anyone have any thoughts. What if Trump actually exposes the entire system and silver is set at the http://www.usdebtclock.org price (currently dollar to silver $1005.00). Over spot $2.89 🙁 monster box $9,500 each x 3). Throw in a couple of Armor of God coins to make it exactly 30k. Surely not? Surely 30 will not turn into 1.5 million? Is this possible…..if so I can assure you it didn’t come from me. I’m not smart enough.

Chris Martinez
Chris Martinez
December 16, 2016 10:14 AM

Todd Yes its possible to go to 1.5 million in hyperinflation dollar terms. Also you should buy silver today don’t wait till it hits $15 have something in hand today. Be sure to buy old silver dimes,quarters,and halves for bread money and smaller trade items. don’t want to buy or trade something for 1 oz when you could get it for a dime of silver.

Todd Henderson
December 16, 2016 11:47 AM

Thanks Chris, I can say that about a year ago the Lord put it on my heart to store up long term and water. Lots of water. I think my home will be used as a resting place for people who are traveling. I felt a strong urge to fill in the holes of my preparations before the elections and I have. The $15.00 mark is a matter of Faith for me. Not trying to be stubborn but I won’t buy at $15.01 – a matter of faithfulness. It was very clear to me. Physical silver at $15.00 – No dates or times but I feel like we are getting close. It seems like others are calling for one last leg up before a baseline return.

Most of this is completely out of my understanding, so I’ll wait for physical silver at $15.00. Many will think it will go lower because of the pattern but in my opinion $15.00 will be an important number once whatever happens occurs.

God Bless.

mike k
December 15, 2016 8:28 AM

16.11 at 8:32

Ed h
Ed h
December 15, 2016 8:20 AM

Gold and silver are dropping like a rock. Futures today are way down.

Corrine
December 15, 2016 10:04 AM

Hi Ed h! How does the JNUG play look ? Do you think gold will go lower? I think I had read it could go to $1130 , looks like it did . Just wondering what your thoughts are today? Blessings, Corrine

Ed h
Ed h
December 15, 2016 11:17 AM

Corrine,
It still has more down potential. I have an open order at $4.25

Corrine
December 15, 2016 12:31 PM

Ed h, ok thanks I will keep an eye on JNUG. Blessings, Corrine

mike k
December 15, 2016 8:12 AM

16.23 right now. see if it bounces

Todd Henderson
December 15, 2016 8:07 AM

Silver – TIMBER! so close…….

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
December 14, 2016 10:30 PM

James,

Perhaps the two wheels patterns (360 degree trading) haven’t finished yet. If so, it will drop to $16.23 and rebound at that point. I hope it won’t drop all the way down to $15.00.