God is Revealing the True Identity of Barack Obama to Multitudes

Barack Obama’s true identity remains hidden from the world. His school records remain sealed. His birth certificate has been proven to be a forgery. His name at one time was Barry Soetero. His social security number has been proven to belong to a deceased man. Despite all these bizarre mysteries, millions of Americans voted him into the most powerful office on earth and after eight years in office, 56% approved of his performance.

Were the American people duped? Is Barack Obama who he claims to be or is he a fraud?

Jesus said every fact may be confirmed by the testimony of two or three witnesses (Matthew 18:16). In the case of Barack Obama, we have testimonies from over 200 people, far too many to dismiss. The 55-minute video shown below presents a compilation of testimonies from at least 50 people (I didn’t count them) who claim to have received dreams and visions revealing his true identity. In addition, I have collected similar dreams and visions from about 140 people, plus words of knowledge received by another 36 people. I recognized several people on this video, but most of them I had not heard before. Combining them makes well over 200 people claiming to have received similar revelations from God, including me.

The Bible reveals the day is coming when the identity of the antichrist will be revealed to the world (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4), but sadly that day will be too late for many people because they will have already taken the mark of the beast, dooming them to spend eternity in the lake of fire (Revelation 14:9-11). So it is far better to know before then.

In addition to revealing his identity, another common theme in these testimonies is his coming transformation from human to something beyond human, something terribly evil, a beast empowered by Satan.

All these witnesses claim to have received their insights from God, not from their own human reasoning, which I believe is the only way anyone can know these things because we are dealing with a spiritual entity who operates in the unseen realm. Many today are citing all sorts of reasons why this person or that person might be the antichrist, but unless God reveals it, we cannot know and even then we only see in part and know in part (1 Corinthians 13:9). Little by little, God has started revealing these mysteries. I believe He will continue until the full picture is revealed.

I’ve heard people say, “I don’t need to know what Satan is doing. I only care about what God is doing.”

That sounds super spiritual, but I believe it contradicts the heart of God because He cares about the people whom Satan is leading to their destruction. The eternal destiny of billions of people are in danger, but God has a plan. Satan’s schemes prosper only under cover of darkness, so by exposing his schemes to the light, God is enabling many to see and be delivered.

Just as God freely reveals the identity of the true Messiah to whosoever comes to Him, I believe He will also reveal the identity of the false messiah to whoever asks Him humbly, not assuming they already know anything. That’s what I did in the spring of 2014 and I was amazed by what God showed me. It shook me up so bad, I didn’t tell anyone for six months. I waited for God to confirm it and He did many times over.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
September 6, 2017 6:15 PM

James – I am glad you continue to reveal Obama’s true identity. I have been physically sickened to my stomach by how MANY people are deceived that I have met living abroad that think Obama is wonderful. You can see how people could be deceived in thinking he is a GREAT GUY/Savior when the mainstream media internationally has given him media coverage similar to Mother Theresa or the Dali Lama. The DECEPTION was planned from the very start by the Global Elite who own the media corporations!

I believe that one of the reasons God has me living abroad is to BLOW UP this false narrative & I have assumed this role with RELISH. My extensive knowledge on Obama’s FAKE IDENTITY has prepared me well for this role. I have woken up at least 20 people about his fake background & my favorite tidbit, Mr. Nobel Peace Prize Recipient that did not have ONE DAY of the U.S. NOT being involved in military conflict during his entire presidency!

The hypocrisy of the man is beyond ridiculous & has been the attribute that I have disliked the most about him from the very start. His incessant lies, deceitfulness, derision towards Christians & Christianity & continual divisive efforts led me to realize early on that he was one of Satan’s army & had NEVER had a relationship with God despite claiming to be a Christian.

The only other person that brings on the level of revulsion that Obama does is the fake Pope, false Prophet/Jesuit/NWO Francis. He is another HUGE wolf in sheep’s clothing & people remain blinded.

Tess
Tess
September 6, 2017 7:40 PM

In total agreement regarding Francis. The level of evil that surrounds him is tangible. Cannot look at him or listen to him. The vatican is a front for debauchery at all levels. Francis is leading people astray and the brainwashing continues. Lord Jesus, free them from their bonds! Let your truth ring forth for all to hear as wait for your soon return!

Dennis
Dennis
September 6, 2017 11:35 PM

Expat Gal,
Your remarks and assessments are spot on – I must totally agree.

James,
your post is spot on, refreshing to hear / read the truth spoken since we live in
a world that is a cesspool of never ending lies and deceptions. This entity came on the scene in 07 with a dark, ominous flavor, it was apparent as trouble on a new order, far more than just politics as usual.

Also, very grievous to see and read of so many that were originally and still remain completely duped by a very skilled deceiver. I share a gut wrenching sentiment mentioned by most here, while at the same time, it should come as no surprise for those with their spiritual eyes and ears open, since scripture declared what actions, manner and style would be demonstrated long ago. We’re the generation that God assigned to watch it all unfold. I humbly thank God for the blessing of his gift of discernment. Many will enter into eternity without that benefit. Jesus said, narrow is the gateway that leads to eternal
life and few there be that find it.

Denise
Denise
September 7, 2017 11:47 AM

Expat Gal…it’s refreshing to see someone speaking truthfully about the Pope. I try to warn people, it falls on deaf ears. Despite the evidence, Catholics seem to be enamored with this man.With all that is happening in the world, it appears that the remnant is much smaller than I originally thought. An American should not be concerned for their safety (from both, society and government) due to a difference of opinion. The division within families is most concerning, I never expected my loved ones to side with evil. Or to risk the welfare of our nation to vote in favor of gay issues with barack obama. I feel betrayed amongst “friends”, in my own neighborhood and within my own family. I find comfort that the Bible warns us about this. I am labeled a hater that needs to remain quiet. Society seems to think that good is evil and evil is good. May the good Lord have mercy on a confused and ungrateful nation.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
September 6, 2017 7:51 PM

Amen Expat Gal, totally agree!!

Expat gal
Expat gal
September 6, 2017 11:15 PM

Obama & Pope Francis are both benefiting from the Nazi propaganda technique of “The Big Lie” which is why so many people are deceived to BELIEVE also the EXACT opposite of the TRUTH!

Obama seen as a Savior when in fact, he is the Antichrist
Obama described as a Christian when he is a Muslim

Pope Francis viewed by many as one of the holiest “men of God” in the world when in fact, he is the False Prophet.
Pope Francis speaks harshly against Trump’s campaign promise to build a wall on the Mexican border of the USA while Pope Francis lives inside the Vatican which is surrounded by walls as high as 65 feet!

Definition – “a false statement of outrageous magnitude employed as a propaganda measure in the belief that a lesser falsehood would not be credible.”

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
September 7, 2017 8:00 PM

I totally agree with you! Both of these people sickened me. I can’t believe the people I know that think the Pope is so great. They would follow him right to hell. Where I live there are a lot of people don’t like Obama. Most were very glad to see him leave. I’ve been praying about this an agree this is one very evil thing!

Ben
Ben
September 6, 2017 8:41 AM

As a lukewarm Christian I actually supported this guy for the first 6 years of his presidency despite the fact that I knew his stance on abortion and gay marriage. But once I began to get serious with God my eyes began to open and now they are wide open. I am now 100% sure he is the Antichrist, the one chosen by Satan.
This tells me one thing though. Lukewarm Christians will be in for a nasty surprise if they don’t wake up.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 6, 2017 2:17 AM

One last observation about BHO…..one of those on the above video reminded us all about his excessive self love and self worship…….a very tell tale sign of the AC

Denise
Denise
September 7, 2017 11:26 AM

The most disturbing thing about Barack Obama is the “charm” that some people find in him. Despite his evil ways, Americans, and the world, were drawn to him like he was the messiah. He has caused great division in the nation…and even more sadly…within families. I have no doubt that the wheat and the tares are being separated. The sheep from the goats. He disgusts me so much that I basically became a recluse for eight years, trying to avoid all of the people that loved him and hated me for my conservative’s values. In retrospect, I find the experience to be a blessing because I grew in my faith and have a rock solid relationship with Jesus. In some ways, it was difficult saying goodbye to friends and family….mostly their choice, but I don’t regret standing firm in the truth. Barack obama was a true test of character for the United States of America. I am proud to be a conservative and a Christian. Many times, my only friend was Jesus. He Stood with me when no one else would.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 6, 2017 2:10 AM

If the Mark of the Beast is instituted by force before BHO is indwelt by Satan as the Anti-Christ, then it will upend a lot of people’s theology including mine. The first paragraph written here was a good review of the man to whom the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ HLS and many others allowed to for go vetting of any kind. These intel agencies had to have known this man’s non-citizen and subversive life. And as a result of his tenure in office, no one stood in the way of his abusive wasteful spending, his horrible destruction of the fabric of our nation and his ongoing agenda. The more news articles and images of his face that we have to be subjected to, will tell us more about his soon reemergence as the lawless one.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
September 6, 2017 6:20 PM

I can’t look or listen to him. I see the word, LIAR branded on his forehead. Why would I have had at least 6 dreams about him, all evil? I have never dreamt about any leader before. Just remember, he is only doing what GOD THE FATHER, allows him to. No more!

David
September 7, 2017 12:50 PM

Absolutely right! Only what is allowed. This calls for wisdom.

Daniel
Daniel
September 6, 2017 4:18 PM

It was truly bizarre the way so many of the people at my mostly black (somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-75% at least) high school ran around with his face on jackets and hats. During his inauguration the satanic ‘Channel One’ or whatever its called school TV channel played the entire thing. I think only a few teachers actually had class while it was on and their students complained loudly about it.

Granted I was in 3rd Grade when Bush Jr was inaugurated but I don’t recall the school making a big deal of it. It disturbed me greatly when all of it was going on, even though I understood it was a big deal for them at the time with a ‘black’ president and all but he terrified me. These last few months of Trump have been a relief of not having to see his face and obnoxious manner of speech everyday ad nauseum. Its sad to know it won’t last much longer.

Rebecca Bonnell
September 6, 2017 7:02 AM

I agree that Barack Obama will be the A/c, i had an Instant Red Flag go up when i first saw him back in 2008 on TV and new that he was no good…! I have even been laughed at and ridiculed for saying back in 2014 that he was the A/c to another Christian….Mmmmm….

Tess
Tess
September 6, 2017 10:10 AM

Rebecca, I had the very same experience…
I couldn’t even look at the tv or listen to his voice, still cannot.
Ridiculed and put in my place when I said he was the antichrist,
People are so protective of him.. he is so clearly evil! He makes me feel ill!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
September 6, 2017 1:47 PM

Tess, me too! I never was able to look at him nor listen to him. It was like I knew his tongue was split like a snake. I have a brother and neighbor who loves him even though they claim they are Christian’s.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
September 6, 2017 5:45 PM

I am with Rebecca, Tess & Elizabeth that I have never been able to stand to see or listen to Obama. I regularly ask for discernment and God to help me protect my eyes & ears. As a result, I stopped watching the Satanic/occultic award shows years ago & only will watch a video by a Christian dissecting the symbolism of it, if I watch at all. I also refuse to watch Super Bowl Half-Time Events, the Olympics Opening & Closing Ceremonies & participate in any ceremony/event that I believe may be used to channel the people’s energy towards Satan. I just refuse to be used in any way/manner/shape or form against God. 🙏🏻

JeffW
September 6, 2017 4:05 PM

I saw a very clear vision of Obama on 3/11/2017. The vision was as clear as watching on a high definition TV; it was only visual though–no audio. Obama was in a Nazi S.S. style uniform and cap but with different insignia. He was in the back of a convertible and a man with long dark wavy hair was sitting next to him. Obama had his head turned toward the man and was talking to him but again, the vision had no sound. It was as though I was seated in the front seat and they were in the rear seat; I was that close. Then the vision just ended in an instant.

Steve
Steve
September 6, 2017 9:58 AM

I’ve personally had 4 or 5 dreams about him being the AC, including one just the other day. If anything, it seems the Lord is pressing this even more as we approach 2020. The Holy Spirit has shown me that something significant concerning BO will occur then.