God is Going to Reveal the Lies and Deception of Our Highest Levels

black_hole

On October 26th 2016, my husband and I were praying. We had made a commitment to fast and pray until the election. At about 8 pm, I suddenly felt I was above the United States looking down over the entire nation. There was a huge black hole in the middle of the nation, and I felt like I was being sucked into this hole of darkness. This pit just kept sucking more and more and more of the U. S. down into it. I saw a black looking blanket covering the United States, and it was being sucked into this hole.

The Lord started speaking through me and cursing the perversion of the nation that has been taking place. In that moment, I understood the anger of God as He spoke of the innocent being used sexually and abused. He spoke of the killing of children and the rich using the innocent for their own pleasure. He spoke of greed that uses people and has no morals. God is sickened by our nation. He cursed those who abuse, including our leaders and establishment, the rich and powerful. He cursed the Internet, and what was given for good, but has been used to advance perversion, iniquity, and exploiting the innocent. He cursed this nation, and then He cursed this nation of Babylon.

My husband and I talked about what was said during this message in prayer, and I immediately went to write down what we heard. Then after I watched the corruption and perversion coming out on November 2nd on the different Internet news about the new batch of WikiLeaks, I began to see what the Lord was saying.

I am sad to say we have only begun to see the corruption, perversion, and cover-up that is coming to the surface and will have to be dealt with. I believe as God was speaking to my husband and me in prayer, He was telling us of the unveiling of this perversion of our innocent children that high officials are abusing for their own pleasure. So many are sucked into darkness and consumed by evil in this nation and around the world.

I pray God would lift up their skirts and continue to show their shame. Judge and curse those that would do such horrific things to our innocent. Save this nation Lord! Bring us back to a nation under God. Expose this global evil for what it is and save our children and our innocent.

Are we the mystery Babylon? I do not know that, but I know My Lord called this nation Babylon as I prayed. Whether or not it is the last day mystery Babylon, I know it is an imitator of its iniquity.

I know from this prayer alone that the words God used, and the manner in which He spoke, He is going to reveal the lies and deception of our highest levels, and bring justice to those children who cry out for help in their lonely dark rooms frightened and feeling no one will rescue them. I tell you today God has heard their cries, and justice will come to pass, and judgment will take place from the very throne-room of God.

Then on November 3rd as I was looking up at the sky I received a word, and I will just share part of it:

“As you see the clouds covering today, you will see a cloud covering this nation. A cloud of justice marching through it and unfolding the lies and deceit of many in high places. This nation is going to be wounded for quite some time, but it will not die. I have heard the cries of My people in this land, and it is great. I have heard, but I cannot turn My eye any longer on this iniquity taking place, exploiting the children of this nation and nations around the world. When the news begins to come out more and more, the ugliness of death and destruction will rise up. This is temporary….”

Let justice prevail!!

Sherry Gorslin

Author: Sherry Gorslin

Sherry Gorslin is an ordained minister and co-pastors with her husband at Truth Ministry. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner and has worked at pro-life clinics for the last 15 years saving the unborn and helping families choose life. She is an author: Prepared in the Wilderness, First You Must Believe That He Is! She has a blog dealing with last day events called Prepared in the Wilderness where she shares dreams, visions, and words from God. She resides in Peoria, AZ.

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
November 15, 2016 5:32 PM

My feelings exactly. If adults in this country do not DEMAND justice for these horrible crimes and abuse against the innocent children then what more will it take? There is nothing worse than the perverse crimes against children and innocent adults being perpetrated by the global elite satanists.

Expat gal
Expat gal
November 16, 2016 4:01 AM

Totally agree! I love children & always make an effort to make them smile or get a reaction. Children love attention! My daughter said that it’s creepy how I like to engage with children but much as I have deep maternal love for my children, I feel love for children in the world. They are so sweet, innocent & pure in who they are. They have not yet been conformed into what society wants them to be.

After my consulting career & then time as a stay-at-home mom, I decided it was time for me to follow my passion for working with children. My husband & I worked together in the art business for 6 years & touched 10,000 children with multicultural, mixed media art projects during that time. What a blessing it was. Not financially but in the “feed the soul” moments you experience when you connect with the child & try to have them see their potential! I received many heartfelt drawings during this time. Was a better gift than anything one could buy in Tiffany’s.

Sandra
Sandra
November 15, 2016 8:00 PM

I am in total agreement with this word but a heads up to the saints. Many of these crimes have been committed by satanists that label themselves as Christian. Many of these abuses occurred inside Christian churches that have been infiltrated by the enemy 🙁
I have come across multiple accounts of victims claiming that adult members of their covens would literally dress up like the stereotypical image of Jesus and rape the children or harm them in other ways. The children are commanded to ask Jesus for help, he doesn’t help but another adult dressed as Lucifer does… The trauma of these events are too much for the mind to remember but the subconscious thought that Jesus is an evil, mean, abusive liar are ingrained deeply. This is why some people worship Lucifer/Satan and why some are hateful atheists. We must pray for all these victims and perpetrators (because the perpetrators were once and/or are still victims).

Julie Bucker
November 15, 2016 9:12 PM

Yes, this happened to me. I am 2 years into recovery of 100s of flashbacks. I literally relive the abuse happening to my body as my mind uncovers this as my body and spirit reconnect.

Rachel Baxter
November 15, 2016 11:51 PM
I am so sorry Julie. What the enemy has done for evil Jesus will redeem. You are His beloved Julie. You are spotless and white, purified by His blood poured out for you. I pray you would know the fullness of God’s love for you and that you would be healed fully in your heart so that your soul is completely restored and you are free to be who God truly created you to be, a light to this world. I hear the word “bravery” for you. I hear the Lord say you are a “front liner” and I feel like what He means is that you have this built in courage inside of you that causes you to stand up for others even if that means you would put yourself in harms way to save others. I believe the Lord has made you brave. It is His courage that races through your body. He is your protector and your strength. I hear Him say “she will fly on eagle’s wings” as He will carry you along soaring high above the chaos and the dismay. In this picture, I see Him placing you wherever you are needed, just the right time and just the right place. I believe you have experienced that feeling often of being in just the right place at just the right time. This comes from being led by the Lord even when you didn’t know He was with you. This will happen more and more answers you surrender your whole life to him. Julie – I hear Him say that He is pleased with you, that He delights in you. Your heart is never far from His. It even beats in time with His! Bless you sweet and beautiful child of God.
Julie Bucker
November 16, 2016 12:01 AM

Wow, thank you so much. My friend and therapist who sees spiritual things has said this to me too, so thank you for being my second witness and even more, I appreciate that, because I do get dirty in the healing process and it feels so good to hear this from the Lord for me! Thank you and God bless you!

Expat gal
Expat gal
November 16, 2016 3:51 AM

Rachel – What beautiful sentiments to our Sister in Christ, Julie Bucker! If I ever experienced something this traumatic, your words would lift my spirit & restore my hope in goodness & love.

E Estenes
E Estenes
November 15, 2016 9:34 PM

I just asked Jesus to heal you and make you whole.

Julie Bucker
November 15, 2016 10:40 PM

Thank you so much!

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
November 17, 2016 9:50 AM

I pray for your healing and I try to expose this to everyone I speak with and on social media so it cannot be hidden anymore. I encouraged everyone to read survivor stories, read the Franklin Scandal, speak with your congressmen and government officials, learn spiritual warfare( I highly recommend Russ Dizdar’s website with free training sessions and much information since he has been a deliverance pastor over 30 years). This and abortion and the devastation of these wars are what breaks my heart daily. I pray Jesus will lift you up every day in his arms to comfort you, hold you, and love you so you will never be afraid again. I apologize for the adults in your life who did not save you from this. I was abused sexually and psychological as a child but not tortured and that was bad enough. I cannot imagine what you went through. You are a strong warrior to come through this and God has a plan for you to bring this darkness into the light and expose these parasites on the innocent. May peace wash over you from now on until you are in the presence of our Lord. Much love. Delia.

Paul Benson
November 16, 2016 3:15 PM
Hi Julie; My sister, I would sincerely suggest seeking a more Biblical course of healing. Regression therapy is dangerous and unbiblical. The true realization of ‘inner healing’ comes not from ‘Christian’ physicians or therapists (or the wisdom and strategies of man), but from your High-Priest the LORD Jesus Christ. I have kept close tabs on the ‘inner healing movement’ over the years and find it quite remarkable that the standard practice employed is not the preaching of the power of the Cross to put our old man to death, and bring forth a new man in Christ; but to continually take that old man down off the Cross (where he belongs) resurrect him, and attempt to’ heal his inner child’. Our ‘old man’ does need to be healed, but to be put to death (and left dead)! Many will squawk at those words but that is the Gospel of the Scriptures. I ask anyone in the inner healing movement to show me where the Bible teaches we are healed from the tragedy of abuse (and YES I AM speaking from experience!) by digging up those memories and reliving them. It is not there! The new man in Christ does not need to relive the past but leave it behind, and seek to walk in newness of spirit and mind by the power of God’s grace. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14 I sincerely suggest a course of Bible study on our identification with the death, resurrection, and ascension of Christ. It is the power of the Cross… Read more »
Sandra
Sandra
November 17, 2016 11:16 AM

I highly recommend this biblical teaching/lesson on healing soul wounds. It really helped me!

I would also recommend attending a deliverance ministry. I did a self deliverance that has completely changed my life! (The average Christian has 3 dozen spirits influencing them!) I would imagine that an SRA survivor should have others there for assistance though… make sure it’s a ministry with experience with this though.

Julie Bucker
November 17, 2016 6:39 AM

I don’t do hypnosis or anything like that. The memories come because it is God’s will. Before they came up, Jesus said for me to pick up the cross and follow Him. I know you mean well, and you don’t want me to hurt, but the truth is more important than denial. And there are thousands of testimonies like mine. Of course not everyone can believe what I believe. But it is better to be safe than sorry.

Natalie
Natalie
November 16, 2016 12:35 AM

Julie I am so sorry to hear that you experienced something so horrible. What the devil meant for evil God is already turning around for your good. I know that you will touch the lives of many who have also experienced such traumatising experiences…I can’t even begin to imagine what you’ve been through. I will pray for God to heal you completely and to exchange each tear of sadness with tears of joy. You are very special to God and He has seen all that you’ve had to endure. He will restore to you all that you’ve lost and He will exercise His righteous judgments on the perpetrators. Focus on The One who loved you from before the foundations of this world. The One who loves you with an unconditional, unfathomable and everlasting love. Your inheritance is His eternal kingdom where there is no pain, no sorrow and no suffering. God bless you Julie!

Sheri
Sheri
November 15, 2016 11:43 PM

Jesus will take away the pain and memories. Cling to Jesus with all of your might and the Holy Spirit will make you new again. You are a strong Child of God Julie. Jesus loves you dearly.

Sherry Gorslin
November 16, 2016 3:21 PM

Thank you for sharing. This is a tragic reality today. Jesus is the only one that can step back into our past and heal us. Julie He heals the past even today. I am praying right now for justice to take place for you and total healing of all the past and you are whole. In Jesus name!

Expat gal
Expat gal
November 16, 2016 3:49 AM

I will pray for you daily Julie Bucker. My heart hurts for you. This is unspeakable evil straight from Hell. How fallen out world is!

Sandra
Sandra
November 16, 2016 10:39 AM

I just want you to know how deeply so many people mourn for you. How we pray and cry for you and others like you. It feels like you are all alone but there are many of us loving you unconditionally that you have never met.
You are an overcomer. You have gained strength by working through your weakest moment and you will bring many to Jesus through your testimony!

Bonnie
November 15, 2016 8:42 PM

Oh, this sickens my tummy. Jesus….come quickly. Give these children hope. Jesus is the only hope.

Expat gal
Expat gal
November 16, 2016 3:47 AM

I have never heard of this & I can not believe how repulsive & disgusting this is. Shocked almost beyond words. How incredibly sick to perpetrate a crime on a child & to use the most loving, wonderful, beautiful presence in a person’s life to harm, degrade & destroy an innocent child. This makes me sick to the stomach. When I read stories like these, it makes me so sad to learn that this type of revulsion exists in our world. I will add these individuals that have been terrorized by this sick & demented & evil behavior to my prayers daily. I am glad that I did not know about this for my first 4 1/2 decades on earth. It makes me view the world in an even more negative light. 😥

Robert
Robert
November 15, 2016 10:31 PM

I cannot even begin to understand how someone can be that evil. I read about these type of things, I hear about them and my heart, well it hurts. Very, very deeply. I have finally come to realize just how “rich” I truly am. I don’t have much in regards to “earthly” wealth, but God blessed me with a conscience and that is priceless. I need nothing more than that.

Sandra
Sandra
November 16, 2016 11:00 AM

On my spiritual/religious journey, I researched as much info as I could and analyzed everything! One of the reasons I decided Christianity must be the real deal was because Luciferians actually do this. If Jesus had just been made up or just a really nice guy, people wouldn’t do this! I have also never come across any instances of people dressing up like Buddha or Mohammed or any other gods to rape and terrorize innocent children. There is a deep, dark, supernatural hatred that fuels this!

E Estenes
E Estenes
November 15, 2016 8:54 PM

I saw all of the perversion on the Wiki Leaks also. I have been praying just about every day since then for the Lord to judge this in the courts of heaven. Bring all this dirt out in the open, and see what was done to these helpless victims. These people doing this are Satanists. Jesus WILL BRING JUSTICE.

Julie Bucker
November 15, 2016 9:25 PM

I have updated my story on my blog http://www.gospelinsights.weebly.com, if you want to read it, and there are so many like mine. Of course, most people do not believe me, but there are thousands of testimonies on line. You just have to Google satanic ritual abuse and dissociative identity disorder. You won’t hear about this in the news. Andrew Dizdar has a good interview on YouTube called Satanic Super Soldiers as well.

Bridget B
November 16, 2016 4:49 PM

I read it and almost cried sister! You poor thing, stay strong in the faith.
(Speaking of which you quote Mormon scripture in your site, but are you born again by chance?)

Shelley
Shelley
November 17, 2016 6:46 AM

I am so sorry for her experience but she is Morman and if she would come to the saving grace of the resurrected Jesus Christ, she could truly start the journey of healing.

Julie Bucker
November 17, 2016 6:51 AM

I still am a Mormon, but I hope that doesn’t turn you away from what else I have to say. A lot of the temple endowment has helped me overcome my programming. One of the covenants is to be willing to die for Jesus, and making that helped me heal because I realized it is better to die than allow the cult to control me. So I still believe in my church but I know many believe it is satanic. I know many church members suffer what I went through but I feel like it is where the Lord wants me right now. I do believe that my salvation is personal between me and the Lord and I am striving to be born again with all my personalities, because some of them have been very bitter against the Lord but I am learning.

DFM
DFM
November 18, 2016 1:18 AM

Hi Julie,
All “RELIGION” is Satanic, including Christianity, developed by Rome and the Catholic Church (C=3 | CC = 33).

It’s about a deep and personal relationship with Jesus, that needs no labels, or a PR department.

The Mormon Church is especially dangerous, and I believe 2nd Corinthians 11:4 (KJV) speaks directly against Mormon’s preaching another Jesus, and another gospel, which the Book of Mormon does.

God’s Holy Land has the Dead Salt Sea, fed by the Jordan River from the North. Satan’s Holy Land has the Great Salt Lake, fed by the Jordan River from the South. “As above, so below” always mimicking/mocking God.

The Mormon Temple took exactly 40 years to the day to construct; honoring Tammuz, who was killed at the age of 40. The symbolism all over the Temple is straight-up demonic, and Joseph Smith was a con man.

I’m sure you’re one of many good people in the Mormon Church who have been deceived, so I wanted to share some insights.

God bless!

Bob Adolph
November 18, 2016 12:50 PM

DFM, well said. I have three AG churches in my town and it amazes me how they can make the gospel boring. What a tragedy! Most churches give the sheep just enough of the Truth to inoculate them from redemption. We were a Christian nation once when Yale, Harvard and Princeton were founded to spread the message of the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus warned over and over that in the end times, Be not deceived.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
November 16, 2016 12:29 AM

Alex Jones and Jim Willie both speak of church leaders posing as “Christians” but who are in truth Satan worshipers. Jeremiah 11:15
“What is my beloved doing in my temple as she, with many others, works out her evil schemes? Can consecrated meat avert your punishment? When you engage in your wickedness,then you rejoice.”

Julie Bucker
November 15, 2016 9:15 PM

You may just want to try looking behind bookshelves for underground tunnels. That is the easiest way to find them. Unfortunately you will find them at schools, daycare, and churches.

Expat gal
Expat gal
November 16, 2016 10:52 PM

This gets more disturbing by the minute! They snag the children through underground tunnels? Drag them away from their families & lives & subject them to evil? Truly shocking. I let my teens wander around Borders at times (I was frequently with one but not the other due to different interests). Thank God they were never taken but while I can give thanks for my children not being harmed, I can feel the pain of all those mothers & father’s looking, worrying & praying for their child/Ren’s return. So sorry for what you endured Julie. How strong you must be to have survived something so devastating in the peak of your innocence & hope. Smh…evil people that only were focused on their selfish needs with no concern for the wreckage, devastation & pain left behind. I can not even imagine it…..

Julie Bucker
November 17, 2016 6:45 AM

There is a testimony from a retired FBI director on YouTube. He shows that investigations into tunnels under daycares showed that indeed ritual abuse was happening to the kids, but the news will not report it. Lots of police departments know about it but they won’t talk about it because court cases with “satanic” get thrown out due to one case of it not being substantiated.

Sandra
Sandra
November 16, 2016 10:08 AM

Yes, I’ve heard that they use bookstores like brothels.
A strange thing I’ve noticed is that the CEO of a giant bookstore chain gets invited to the Bilderberg meetings each year. It seems like a strange fit with all of the bankers, politicians, tech giants that are invited.

Jeff Byerly
November 15, 2016 9:48 PM

The Lord said this to me back in October “I would not have My people be ignorant of the things that the enemy is doing, for My people parish for lack of knowledge. Everything done in darkness will be brought to light and every evil secret whispered in darkness shall be shouted from the rooftops. With this knowledge I also desire to impart wisdom to all who will listen.”

mem
mem
November 15, 2016 5:49 PM

Amazing confirmation for a word my family received that we believe revealed to us the true identity of the US. Not one crooked word comes from His mouth. All of His words are Righteous and Just.

Lord, let Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
November 15, 2016 8:37 PM

I had a similar dream on a much smaller scale. I dreamed I was in my bedroom and there was a black hole on the wall. I tried to touch it but couldn’t. This black hole had some much despair and emptiness in it I couldn’t even get close to it. This wasn’t about pain or agony but just a total “lack of”.

It took it awhile to understand what it meant. I finally understood that the black hole represented life without God. Even though this life is tough it is a cakewalk compared to what it would be like without his Holy Spirit. The black hole literally sucks the life force out of your body. Very unpleasant experience even to get close to it.

God Bless

Brother Steven
November 15, 2016 8:18 PM

This word should make even the holy sanctified Saints, get weak in the knees and fall down before God and reexamine every aspect of our own lives; before we reach out to assist others……Amen

Julie Bucker
November 15, 2016 9:14 PM

This is why I don’t pray for more time. I pray day and night for Jesus to come.

Jeanne
Jeanne
November 16, 2016 1:00 AM

Yes. My cry is “Stop the wickedness, Lord!! Don’t delay any longer! Do whatever it takes to save the babies and innocents. Do whatever it takes to bring the most to Yourself! Do whatever it takes to wake up and cleanse your Church! Whatever it takes!”

Anna Langston
Anna Langston
November 15, 2016 10:08 PM

Julie, this breaks my heart. I can only imagine how God feels.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
November 16, 2016 10:35 AM

Julie Bucker,
The Loser messed with the daughter of the most high God!
In Ps. 103–as I read this am – V4
The Lord redeems your life from destruction–and crowns you, Julie
with lovingkindness & tender mercies !
He satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is
renewed like the Eagle’s ! Taste and see the Lord is good—
take it and FLY ! A group hug Julie, Jesus -me and You !

Julie Bucker
November 16, 2016 10:40 AM

Thank you I treasure all of this support.

Sahran
November 17, 2016 1:21 AM

Hi Julie, I am so sorry for what happened. God loves you very much and you are in my prayers. I saw on your blog teachings from Joseph Smith and i would implore you to ask our Heavenly Father if they are biblical and of Him. Hr will lead you into all truth.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
November 16, 2016 2:15 PM

g,

John Barry
John Barry
November 15, 2016 10:52 PM

Amen Julie , for this is world wide child abuse !

Shelley
Shelley
November 16, 2016 9:27 AM

Sherry, God has burdened my heart for years to pray He will reveal sexual misconduct in high places protect the innocent and for all those babies being torn from the womb. At times I grow weary when it all just continues. But your message today has put hope in my heart God is working on it. I believe when He asks you to pray for something it will come to pass. God bless you Sherry for this message.

Chloe
November 16, 2016 3:11 PM

I find it rather scary that everyone is talking about how to filter “fake news”. Just read an news article that showed the screenshot of infowars FB page as the “fake news” example. I feel like this is an effort to flush out all media that does not support liberal views. All of sudden, Google is doing it and facebook is doing it etc. Hopefully this is not the end of the alternative news media. 😥

Bridget B
November 16, 2016 5:00 PM

Christian news sites will be flushed out too. I’m surprised it hadn’t happened earlier.
They see the way China and Russia handle the Internet and want to do the same thing.
Communist values are spreading.

Chloe
Chloe
November 17, 2016 5:14 AM

please take a look at this article by zerohedge. this is rather a serious issue. instead of leaving people to evaluate and decide by themselves, now some people are trying to dictate what is true and what is fake. i really find this unnerving….

Sandi
Sandi
November 16, 2016 5:27 AM

Thank you Sherry for this great encouraging word!
I am from South Africa, and have been praying for the election in America. When Trump won, I felt an enormous gratitude in my heart towards the GRACE of God. It also brought so much hope that God will answer my own long-term prayers (for the salvation of my loved ones).
Sadly, however I found it disconcerting that there are Christians who didn’t share my excitement. (Many seems to be disappointed that all the prophetic words of God’s imminent judgment didn’t take place and some believe that Trump is only a decoy etc).
Your vision and word is therefore very refreshing. You did not dismiss the imminent judgment for the wicked, but there is HOPE and GRACE in your prophetic vision.

OutdoorJon
November 16, 2016 1:06 PM
Rick Joyner was on the Jim Bakker show late September doing a three day seminar called “Patriotism Will Win”. Joyner asked the Lord in 2015 about the elections. The Lord said the N.E. Patriots will win. This was early in the football season. They did win and the Lord said that Joyner was shown this because patriotism will help countries win. You can make patriotism an idol or God can use it to help save countries. Think of Brexit. Without a surge in patriotism we get an increase in globalism and open borders for instance, which the current administration is about. Thomas Jefferson said that sometime in the future the country will have an inner struggle and the people will fight for the constitution. Sounds prophetic. Joyner asked the Lord what kind of president would this country need. He said the Lord told him clearly it would take and alley cat type individual who is wiling to fight in all directions. Joyner thinks Trump may be a Cyrus. Dr. Teresa Phillips of Illinois gave a prophetic word last summer that was about God bringing back patriotism and honor for the veteran. A veteran would be anointed in Washington and other places. This looks like Gen. Boysin who has been speaking with Rick Joyner some. On a personal note I was listening to a Glory of Zion webcast last winter. Suddenly I went into a vision. I saw the month of July and a pointer touched July 3rd. Next a saw a patriot like rider on a horse coming directly to me. I wondered for months and my wife and I sought the Lord. July 3rd came and I barely knew that I was a descendant of William Hooper a signer of the Declaration of Independence. He was called the Prophet… Read more »
Sandi
Sandi
November 17, 2016 12:52 AM

Outdoor Jon, it’s amazing how what you describe simulates what I experienced in my heart as I prayed this morning.
I lack the words, but in short, what is happening in the physical is a representation of what is happening in the spiritual. God’s army is arising! The enemy is screaming in fear!
The Holy Spirit guided me in prayer as I saw in my heart all of God’s people, all the soldiers of Christ now being joined together and marching in unity under the commandmends of the Comander in Chief. One huge victory was wondering through the prayers of Saints and the Grace of God.
Now is not a time for God’s people to back off, but to stand up and fearlessly face the enemy of our souls. We’ve been trained in our hardships and pain and received our spiritual armour for an hour like this. Stand up Christian Soldiers! The victory belongs to Christ! Hallelujah!
Like many, I too long for our Heavenly home, but Christ wants many more souls saved. So let us hasten the rapture through helping the lost come to His Kingdom. Arise Evangelists, arise prayer warriors, arise all Soldiers of Christ and march together under the banner of our Heavenly Commander in Chief! Let’s break the chains of the evil spiritual army! Glory to God!