“I Am Preparing My Remnant to Face the Turmoil to Come”

turmoil

This is something I feel I must share, despite my reservations. God has impressed it upon me strongly and won’t let it go. Today, He confirmed it when I came across something I wrote in my journal September 22 2015 with almost the identical words in the opening sentence.

“As the world gets darker rapidly, I Am preparing My remnant to face the turmoil to come.

For it shall come upon them suddenly, like a woman in travail. Just when men are saying “peace and safety,” destruction will come swiftly and suddenly.

Get yourself ready! Be prepared to leave at a moment’s notice.
Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves. Be alert and listen to My voice at all times and I will guide you to safety through the turmoil to come. But evil will be exposed and everything hidden will be made known and you will help uncover the hidden agendas of the wicked.

Come up higher and see the plans I have for you and for my people!

Do you think I would leave you as an orphan forsaken and without guidance?

Come into My secret place and be in tune with My thoughts and My plans. My ways are higher than the ways of man.

I will show you when to leave, where to turn and how to do things.

So trust in My Word and let Me show you the way by coming INTO Me and I will dwell IN you.”

There is nothing which has been concealed which will not be revealed and no secret which will not be made known. (Matt. 10:26)

For nothing is hidden which will not become visible. What would not have been made known would then come into open view. (Luke 8:17)

Heidi Bryden

Author: Heidi Bryden

Heidi Bryden is a devout follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, whose desire is to hear and obey the calling on her life to serve Him, through sharing what the Holy Spirit impresses upon her through poems, dreams, and words of knowledge.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Carol
Carol
August 15, 2016 1:23 AM

Heidi, turmoil seems to be an understatement, describing the churning going on inside me! Sleep is eluding me, prayer, repentance not only personally but for the sins of my family bloodline and for this arrogant nation, which is my home. It’s all spinning round and round in my head and heart! Something has got to give and that is concerning too! The Lord wants us to “trust and be remain close to Him,” “prepare to leave at a moments notice.” So much is going on, it’s stretching my faith and understanding to a new limit. Oh Lord, have mercy on me, your weak but willing servant. It just feels like the baton is being passed and I don’t want to hesitate or drop it! Thank you again, Heidi…

Priti
Priti
August 15, 2016 2:58 AM

Hey. I have been going through the same. A peaceful nights sleep is often awakened at around 3.30am and I am normally prompted to pray in these hours. The days where I don’t wake up, I have dreams and visions. Then some nights I just sleep through to be awakened at 5am. All this is happening recently, after I decided to completely forsake the things of the world and constantly search the Lord. I believe all over the world God is at work. My inner being keeps telling me to be on my toes, that the hour of the Lord is very very near for today’s society exhibits characters exactly as described by the Lord and his apostles in the last days.

Brandy
Brandy
August 15, 2016 10:44 AM

Same here! For some time now, I have been awakened around 3 am each night. In the past, I would do this after experiencing spiritual attacks or nightmares. However, this iis different. I will suddenly wake up with a heaviness or burden, like my body is expecting something to happen.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
August 17, 2016 2:19 PM

Brandy and Phil, Praise God that He is speaking to you in the night too! Often The heaviness we feel at this time is His presence prompting us to intercede for someone or to seek His face. Ask Him what He wants you to pray for and you will be surprised what comes out of your spirit as it prays what the Holy Spirit prompts. Bless you as you receive more and more dreams and revelations in the night!

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
August 17, 2016 2:12 PM

Carol, re your post Aug14:
Yes the baton is being passed on to us! We have the responsibility to carry it and finish the race. But the more we seek ONLY the Lord and His guidance through His Word, the more we can be confidant it is not in our own strength we do this. We have His power to run our part of the race. Yesterday I was impressed to pray that we become “lightning rods” for the Holy Spirit, capturing and harnessing the fire power of God to be sent out where He tells us to send it. This is our task. To receive His power and send it out to break the enemy’s hold over people and nations. The more we stay in alignment with Him and the less we listen to people, the more bold we become in being His lightning rods and spreading the fire everywhere we go! Supernatural peace is ours when He removes the fear of man.

Carol
Carol
August 17, 2016 3:35 PM

Heidi,
I agree, it’s like preparing for any sport..when we are called in we best have done the earlier prep work to know our position. Also, that we have the HS providing the discernment and endurance to complete out leg of the event. I’ve been a lightening rod most of my life! Lol not surprised you used that analogy! My HIS grace be sufficient in all that’s coming!! Thank you, Heidi!!

ben
ben
August 15, 2016 12:28 AM

Heidi, thanks for the message. i just read some of the prophecies saying that things will get better with certain leader, and so on and on….
i think when we have so much comfort life, then that’s when God’s message will be twisted to what we want. and this would be big delusion that will cause many to fail in this coming times.

jim mccollam
August 15, 2016 11:11 AM

When the disciples were in a panic in the midst of the storm, Jesus was sleeping peacefully. Father give us faith like that.

savedjon
August 15, 2016 10:10 AM
What an awesome and comforting word from the Lord. Isn’t that just like the Lord to send his word as an anchor in the midst of the storm? In this time of uncertainty, we as the body of Christ can be certain in Gods unwavering promises for His children and His Church. “… Do you think I would leave you as an orphan forsaken and without guidance? Come into My secret place and be in tune with My thoughts and My plans. My ways are higher than the ways of man…” As I mediated on these words the Spirit gave me a strong witness that there is always calmness though the storm when we surrender to him and Trust in his wisdom. In order to have that peace there needs to be intimacy with Him and learn to drown out all other voices till just His remains. With the many voices today this takes consistent focus and discipline. It’s ok to have anointed men and prophets that give words of confirmation for something that God has already told us. The Spirit of God has taught me long ago that He desires to guide me and talk with me as a friend first and when needed, he will confirm what he has said by other means. Sometimes this includes someone giving me a word that confirms and clarifies what he has already spoken. “…All knowledge will be given you at the right moment. If I showed you now, it would set you off course, for you would reason things out.” I wish I had a dime for every time that I have tried to reason out a prophetic word or inner witness of the Spirt. I could have redeemed a lot of time by NOT pursing projects and ministry that wasn’t… Read more »
Tammy
Tammy
August 15, 2016 11:11 AM

Savedjon, I tell you I always really resonate with what you write! I too have had it happen, almost daily the past year, that he impresses something on me and THEN shows me confirmation through other people, scripture a video etc. It has been a type of schooling to let me know that I know that I am hearing him correctly…….his still small voice. I so appreciate his patience. I also really KNOW about shutting out the roar of the world. When I got a fairly aggressive breast cancer almost 7 years ago at a youngish age I felt God’s quiet spirit lead me to not take any conventional treatment; no surgery of any kind, radiation or chemo. I have never had a doctor beyond the initial biopsy. My brother is a doctor and mother a nurse and they tried to force me into treatment. I had TOTAL PEACE that only God can give!!! I wasn’t in denial I believe I was just in training to tune out the roar of the world and listen to the peace of God! For several years now I have realized it was never about the cancer in the first place!!! I am healthy and doing great!!! I never heard an audible voice or had a dream or vision about my cancer but God led me every step of the way with his peaceful presence. I thank him for the past 7 years of my training!!!! It is vital we learn to hear from him!

savedjon
August 16, 2016 7:52 AM
Shalom Tammy, I was blessed to hear your testimony and I appreciate you sharing for others to hear. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God. Faith also comes by hearing about someone else’s testimony as they stand on God promises. Two things came to mind while I read your post. The first is regarding what you wrote about your brother and sister being in the medical field and strongly advising you to go the conventional route for your recovery [medication and chemo/radiation etc.] They were using their natural mindset or what the bible calls carnal reasoning. [when Paul uses the word “carnal” it doesn’t automatically refer to a blatant sin. A carnal Christian is not just someone who is caught up in adultery fornication etc…a carnal Christian can also be a believer who relies on their natural reasoning and their natural way of doing things ie.. the division Paul wrote about in the Corinthian church] So when God gives you a “word” to stand on many people [ Christians even] won’t understand and will try and talk you out of it. Think of peter trying to talk Jesus out of going to the Cross. When you have a problem and go to God he will often times give you a word and your faith activates that word. Most of the time others won’t understand and they may unintentionally try and talk you out of it because that word was for you. Only you have faith for THAT word. It’s good to see you fought the good fight of faith and won. Second about healing. I honestly believe that healing was paid for in the atonement. Just as it is Gods will for everyone to be saved and none to perish, I believe he wants everyone in good… Read more »
Carol
Carol
August 17, 2016 10:27 AM

Amen, Tammy!!

Melissa
Melissa
August 15, 2016 6:33 AM

Thank you Heidi for this confirmation! This word rings so true for God has spoken these very same things to me for at least a year now. A persistent call to prepare, listen, and warn. He has said that times are coming in which “the need for the day will be to comfort and be comforted” because of the distress and turmoil. He keeps impressing upon me to “have ears to hear, for this will guide your days and guard your nights.” Very similar words. He is definitely preparing our hearts and minds for some turbulent times . God bless you!

Savage
Savage
August 15, 2016 12:17 PM

“Get yourself ready! Be prepared to leave at a moment’s notice.”
Get your passports updated, and keep them handy! This step is a minimum.

Country Girl
Country Girl
August 15, 2016 1:04 PM

Savage- God has prompted me to prepare in my home. I have not been prompted to get a passport. I believe I am in a refuge area of the country. If I need to leave, it will probably be approximately 60 miles south. I believe God has instructions for each of us. For some, to flee the country & for others, to areas of refuge & protection. We must prepare as God directs us individually.

Peachey
Peachey
August 15, 2016 8:16 AM

I am in agreement with this word from the Lord. I know, for me the Lord is already starting to give me instructions and guidance, even in little things. Praise Jesus..

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 15, 2016 2:58 PM

I have yet to share this: A few weeks ago I listened to Mena Grebin give a word to a specific group in an end times church. Psalms 16 was her reference. It was a word of both warning and encouragement for the remnant. Here is the paraphrased word: “If you don’t know you’re calling, it’s time to find out, because the time is short. The remnant must be willing to separate themselves from the past (whether good or bad). It must be willing to separate from certain people and possessions. In short, don’t be attached to ANYTHING or ANYONE you aren’t willing to leave behind. DON’T GET ATTACHED! If you are, get unattached and be ready to physically move within 3 days of wherever the Lord would have you to go. Some people will just have to get the spiritual “junk” out of their life, while others may have to move physically depending on what the Holy Spirit instructs. Regardless, prepared to leave Babylon whether spiritually, physically or both. The time is short.” I’m also reminded of something I read recently called, “Don’t Decorate the Outhouse.” Meaning, don’t focus on the natural and buying, saving or storing unnecessary things. I think Heid’s word she received from the Lord is confirmation. Not only are me and my house serving the Lord…we’re ready to go whenever and wherever He leads. Awhile back I felt the Lord asking me while I was in.prayer about this, “What are you really leaving behind if I tell you to leave?” I thought for a brief second and said, “Nothing, Lord. Absolutely, nothing.”

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
August 15, 2016 3:28 PM

Amen. Thank you for sharing that. No baggage, whether physical or spiritual. Also friendships that are dragging you down and not allowing spiritual growth. I feel His heart breaking because we think we know better and plan our lives when He sees the bigger picture. He so wants to bring us higher and deeper in Him. He is about to do some amazing things for us to protect and guide us! Be encouraged! We are the remnant, getting ready to rise up and go into battle for our King! Bless you all for your comments!

Julie Bucker
August 15, 2016 9:26 AM

I am so grateful for this website. I have healed from your prayers. I had posted a struggle I was having and I got through it because your prayers. A few nights ago I had a very powerful evil spirit come out of my heart in a kind of spiritual surgery. So I thank you. I also believe the Lord has places of refuge for us. Julie Rowe wrote a book entitled “from tragedy to destiny” about her near death experience and dreams and visions. She is Mormon as I am, so I know that will be a turn off for some but for what it is worth.

Shelley
Shelley
August 15, 2016 7:19 PM

Julie please give your life to the living resurected God, Jesus Christ. I pray for you to be able to have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. It truly is the only way to heaven and salvation. You will not be able to hear from the true God except through Jesus Christ and His shed blood on the cross and His resurrection. Then you will truly have the peace and hope you seek.

Hal
Hal
August 16, 2016 10:37 AM

Shelley, I’m wondering why you think Julie hasn’t already given her life to the living resurected God, Jesus Christ, or needs you to pray for her to have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, or that she is not hearing from the true God through Jesus Christ and His shed blood on the cross and His resurrection, or that she doesn’t truly have the peace and hope she seeks? How does thanking z3 for their prayers and professing her belief (as many others here have), that the Lord has places of refuge for us, warrant that kind of presumption?

Shelley
Shelley
August 16, 2016 12:54 PM

Contrary to popular belief penetrating the christian churches right now, all roads and all religions do not lead to Jesus, and Heaven.

Shelley
Shelley
August 16, 2016 12:47 PM

She states she is a Morman.

John
John
August 15, 2016 11:29 AM

Julie please read this warning from God to those in the Mormon Church…. it is extremely important that you research the church.

Hal
Hal
August 16, 2016 10:15 AM
Ok John, I’ll bite. I followed the link you provided half expecting to be able to use my gift of discernment to see if the ominous warning you gave (“extremely important to research the church”) provided useful information. Turns out that the “prophecy” was clearly from Satan, not God, and required near zero discernment to discover that. The language and tone was not what one sees as coming from God when compared with numerous examples here on z3. It was clearly filled with lies and slander meant simply to attack and not inform. Plus it came from a disaffected ex-member, hardly a reliable source. Still, I wondered if the naive and uninformed might be taken in. Also, I was curious if the site contained other valid prophecies on other subjects from other posters, especially since the source site is named prophecies.org. Here’s where it gets interesting. The entirety of the site is the ramblings of this same, clearly satanicly possessed woman, named Linda Newkirk, who claims to be “the woman” from Revelation 12, who is about to birth Jesus Christ; that she is the main and most anointed of the 5 wise virgins; that she is the first of the “two witnesses” (along with her brother from South Africa); that God has abandoned the Jews and Jerusalem and chosen her and her mountain/town (Mayflower, Arkansas) to receive the “new Jerusalem”; that she has portals in the back of her throat through which pass many billions, even trillions of aliens that have been robotized and in collusion with our military and the CIA are waging war on us; and much more that only gets more fantastic and weird. My emotions ranged from incredulous, to hilarity, to ultimately great sadness for this poor deceived woman. So, John, this now makes me wonder… Read more »
Jai
Jai
August 15, 2016 7:17 PM
Growing up in a religious community where people have the same belief, prays with you and go to church and have fellowship with everybody. One day during one of our discussion of persecution, my father told me a story that had happened to one of the missionaries who came to our place. He found our place because of a vision that God showed Him , God showed him a very beautiful place abundant with fresh running water, land with alot of fruit trees, He didnt know where his vision was located yet by faith He set out to find the place thousands of miles away from his house. He built a community.. one day, he had another vision.. in which he was led to a mountain, and in that mountain there was a big rock, and he was told by God , only the pure in heart could enter..mind u he was staring at a big rock beside a mountain…without hesitation he stepped into the rock and found himself inside a very big cave, with fresh water flowing inside. He then asked God in his dream.. what is this place..and God replied..this is one of the places where My children can go when persecution will happen, I will hide them from people who will kill My children.. God told him, that he wouldnt find the place even if he looked for it only in time would God open the eyes of His believers and they would find it. I believe that God will lead us to a safe place one day when things around us go bad, i believe that He will never forsake His children when they are in need.. i believe God gives us visions of things to come, He puts us to our knees to constantly remind… Read more »
Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
August 16, 2016 6:05 PM

Thank you for sharing! I believe God will provide supernatural ways of protecting us, like what you shared and also supernaturally transport us instantly to another place. About a month ago I was traveling to another city and it came to my mind that I should ask God for supernatural speed to get there. I was going to a revival meeting and was running a half hour late leaving. I just asked God if He could transport me supernaturally fast it would be great. I prayed for lightening fast speed. I looked beside me as I was driving and there beside me was a truck that said LIGHTSPEED on the side of it. The drive that would normally take 1 1/2 hours took 30 min and I got to the conference 1/2 hour early! I think He is showing us what He is able to do if we ask. Supernatural provision also will happen. He is able to provide above and beyond our expectations!