God is Going to Pour Down His Spirit in the Market Place

walmart

Two years ago, the Lord made me aware I was a lukewarm Christian in a church that did not acknowledge our brothers and sisters in the Middle East being persecuted and murdered for their faith. He has been leading me on a journey to awaken me. I have been shocked in what I have discovered about our country and our great need for repentance.

On February 23 2016, I dreamed I was shopping in a store looking for a tool for my husband. Initially, I thought it was a Home Depot, but then I realized I was in a Walmart.

I was standing back from my shopping cart when a man came up and walked between me and my cart. I immediately knew he was going to take my purse, and he did! As he started walking away with it, I grabbed the back of his collar and rebuked the evil spirit in him. When I did that, he collapsed on the floor and began to weep and cry.

I told him, “Now give your life to God and become the man He called you to be!”

At soon as I said that, the power of the Holy Spirit came upon him.

Then I noticed a young couple was looking at us with disdain, so I asked them, “What are you staring at?”

Then I received a word of knowledge for them and spoke it to them. They instantly sank to their knees and began to weep and cry out to God.

Next, there were two women half way across the store at the deli counter. They were scoffing at what was happening. So I asked the first woman, “Why do you scoff when just yesterday you were having sex with your sister’s husband?”

As soon as I said that the second woman started hitting her, so she must have been her sister. Then I spoke to her, “Why are you so angry? At that same time you were having sex with your neighbor’s husband!”

Total disbelief came upon them. Then the Holy Spirit told to me to blow a breath toward them. As soon as I did that, they fell down on their knees crying and repenting for their sins.

Then I perceived the Holy Spirit moving from the front of the store to the back. I could hear people weeping and wailing cries of repentance to God.

At that moment, a man walked by taking out his hearing aids. He said, “I will not be needing these anymore!”

Then a man in a wheel chair jumped up and ran around the store, shouting as he went!

By now there was quite a commotion going on, so the store manager and his assistant started walking toward me. I knew they were going to tell me to leave, but after they took about two or three steps they too fell under the power of the Almighty Spirit of our Most High God!

That was the end of my dream. I awoke with the power of the Holy Spirit upon me and immediately got out of my bed shaking from head to toe, feeling the might of His power. It was 12:50 a.m. when I got up. I immediately prayed in the Spirit for about 30 or 45 minutes before I could write it down.

When I asked the Lord about the interpretation He said, “If my church will not allow my Spirit to move in their midst, I will take it to the market place.”

I do not believe this dream was meant to show what I would do, but what He Will Do! I rarely shop in Walmart, so I was wondering if it was chosen because it represents the marketplace. Almost everyone goes to Walmart eventually for something. I would appreciate any additional insights.

Joel 2:28 readily came to my mind:

“It will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; and your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.” (Joel 2:28)

Zandra Potter

Author: Zandra Potter

Zandra Potter is a nurse practitioner in Huntsville, AL. She was saved at the age of 8 years old. She heard the voice of God and the music of heaven when she was drowning in a swimming pool. After that, she always knew that God was real. However, as she grew older she wandered away from God because she was not in His word and did not have any root in her. She kept making wrong decisions. She went through divorce and the death of her spouse. However, God was faithful to her even when she was unfaithful to Him.

Today Zandra is married to a wonderful man who loves God and
keeps His commandments. She also has three children and four grandchildren.

Sandra
Sandra
August 28, 2016 2:22 PM

Neat story my friend just shared with me. A husband and wife have been driving through the community speaking the Gospel. They stopped at the gas station where my friends brother works and when it was there turn at the till, they asked him if he knew he was saved. He replied that he wasn’t but that he wanted to be. In the gas station, with a line up of customers and fellow employees watching, he asked forgiveness of his sins and for Jesus to come into his life. He went to tell his friend after work and his friends wife had given herself to Jesus the same day because she also came across this couple! My friends brother is an alcoholic, drug user and has mental illness problems. She said that he drove to her home at 11:30 at night to tell her and it’s the first time she has seen him sober in years! God is good 🙂

Ann
Ann
March 17, 2016 10:59 PM

I love Walmart. It is a ripe field ready for harvest. I cannot begin to tell you the number of times I have had word of knowledge for people or just showed love and kindness. God can do amazing things. I had a word of knowledge for a worker that God had given him the gift healing. A couple of months later I ran into him at Lowe’s and he said God has been healing people through him. All I could do was praise God for his goodness. There is always some way to show the love of God to people everywhere we go. God bless you.

David Hapenney
March 6, 2016 12:37 PM

Hi again Zandra, who would have known that the dream you shared here, God would use as an integral part of my journey? I ended up changing one of my pages on my site from News Today to News Choices. I hope you don’t mind my referencing your dream here http://www.befoundfaithful.com/news-choices.html as well. The Lord is amazing and we can serve Him with confidence. 🙂

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 7, 2016 10:26 AM

David,
I do not mind because I do not feel like I own the dream. It is God’s message to His people. I hope it continues to spread. I will check out your website.
Blessings to you brother!

Marilee
Marilee
March 4, 2016 11:04 PM

I found this great music with many pics of the rapture on youtube tonight. You all should check it out. It will build up your spirit.
Basking in His Presence (full 1-hour version)
Fitz Houston

This below is from Journals of the heart, very encouraging!!
The Unending, Unchanging, Timeless Power Of The Word
However, there are many who recognize you are different and precious in so many ways. They see Me in you and the realization that you are MY Beloved One who will stay with them. When they least expect it and just when they need to be encouraged to have faith, I will bring you and all I have done for you back to their remembrance. The faith they remember in you will be ascribed to Me and in turn they will have faith. Faith is contagious and spreads with great intensity to open and seeking hearts.

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 4, 2016 4:05 PM

David,
That is an encouraging word! It does sound like the dream and the message that the Holy Spirit is telling me. I will check it out. Thanks so much. 🙂
Zandra

David Hapenney
March 4, 2016 2:15 PM

Zandra, This I just read posted by Rick Joyner, “Here we see that at the very time when the man of sin is setting up the abomination of desolation and turning many to godlessness, those “who know their God will display strength and take action.” There are great and noble souls who are about to arise with unfailing resolve and courage to stand against the great darkness of all time. They do not have a retreat mentality, but they will “display strength and take action” right in the face of the ultimate evil.” (at https://goo.gl/iyiCcR) reminded me of the confidence I saw in your dream. As an aside, the post also clarified where Joyner is coming from.

Peachey
Peachey
March 4, 2016 9:26 AM
I disagree with some of the negative opinions about Trump. There are things good about him, and things negative. He may have changed his viewpoints on different things. Declaring a person to be what they once were to me is wrong. I sense in my spirit he is willing to change and adapt, that he is teachable if the people pray. I think he has more respect for the prophets, and land of Israel than others. Yes he puts his foot in his mouth on occasion, who doesn’t. I sense a strength in him that the others don’t have. I am not saying he may not use things to his advantage. At this point the Holy Spirit has not shown me who to vote for, who Jesus wants put in the Oval Office. I have read several prophecies about who will become president; Trump, Hillary, and Obama staying in the Oval Office. Maybe because of the people rising up to pray, things are being changed. What once was, will not be. Christians thought many times they were voting for the right person, and looked what happened. The Lord once spoke to me and said, your friend today may be your enemy tomorrow. Only he knows the future and what a person will become. To seek him on decisions on who you can trust and be friends with. The person you think is the best today, May by the circumstances coming up be the worst person tomorrow. We look at today and judge matters, people, he knows the future, for he is already a part of the future. If we seek him he will answer to let us know how to vote. There is no doubt the Lord is using Trump to reveal the sin in this nation. Is he using… Read more »
brian
brian
March 5, 2016 3:03 AM

i have a rule in life.
if the left including the msm vilify, despise, ridicule, mock, or in any way disparage anyone or anything in the world or life then it must be good.
trump therefore must be ok but i dont see him being elected

Peachey
Peachey
March 4, 2016 9:57 AM

One more thing.

Didn’t Prophet Brian Carn in his vision say he heard the Lord ASK Hillary if she wanted to be President, not that she would? Did not the prophecies on Obumer staying in, were there not conditional, that if the people prayed he would not stay in? Did not the Lord use a donkey to speak through? Did the Lord not change his mind about Hezekiah’s death? Are we so set on judgement, we don’t see the mercy that may be poured out by the Lord’s choice of President to save a remnant, to save a nation? If we are modeled on Israel beginning, cannot the Lord also save this nation at the end? Yes Babylon will be destroyed? Yes, Israel was destroyed. But is she not to be saved? Have we hope in his mercy?

Marilee
Marilee
March 4, 2016 7:42 AM

Dream3/4/16
I was outside on a lawn with my daughter and a bunch of other people just sitting. There was a group across the street within calling distance. One man came over and started harassing one of the guys on our side. As this progressed, my daughter decided to give it to him, after I had tried to stop the harassing and it didn’t help. This, of course made me jump into action b/c the guy from across the street was being physical. I immediately started to rebuke the demons that were causing him to fight and yelled at him while tussling around on the ground that he needed to be saved. In the end he was delivered and he relaxed. (This one is mine.)
On heartdwellers.org there are some free downloads for books and audio. These are for the people left behind. I am reading The Rapture Was Real ?! This is great insight into what we are going to have to deal with and many of these type conflicts and even more bizarre ones are coming our way. It is very helpful.
–By the way Zandra, your dream is also posted on heartdwellers. I put in their video comments and they posted it in their blog. I will tell them to add your name today.

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 4, 2016 9:00 AM

Thank you Marilee for sharing your dream! God is preparing us for what lies before us. Your dream reminded me of the guy who stole my purse! It is beautiful to see the work of the Holy Spirit.
Thanks also for sharing my dream with others. May He receive Glory! I will check out heartdwellers.org.

Wendy, thank you for sharing your dream as well. I keep getting wonderful confirmation and it is very encouraging! The boldness in your dream was what I experienced as well. In our weakness He is made strong!
Someone else above, (Sorry, I can’t find your name!), replied saying they always received the “judgement” dreams and wondered why they did not receive the “God’s Glory” in the last days type dreams. She pointed out that we are all part of the body and bringing different parts. I smiled when I read it because that is what I have felt. I am shown His Glory in the earth but never the judgement dreams. I feel the foreboding and the dreams here foretelling judgement resonate with my spirit. However, God has not given me those dreams. It has been a great blessing that the dreams God has given me also have a place. Here where the body gathers!
Thanks to James for Z3news and his work here. Such a blessing!

David Hapenney
March 4, 2016 2:22 PM

My post “The
Ladder
Between
heaven
and
earth
and
Being
Caught
Up” focuses on the role God has for each of us to play in the environment He has ordained.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
March 4, 2016 9:44 AM

It will be the best of times and the worst of times.

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 3, 2016 10:47 PM

I received wonderful confirmation tonight when I heard Kevin Jessip on Trunews. He is foretelling of the outpouring of The Holy Spirit. Go to TruNews.com and listen to the Digital broadcast for 3/3/2016.
When I was there it was marked as a second 3/2/2016 but it wasn’t posted until today. Very inspiring word!
He is discussing Cry16 for leaders to gather and pray in Washington D.C.

David Hapenney
March 3, 2016 9:25 PM

Zandra, what a powerful dream. I pray all who know the Lord would walk with Him with that kind of bold confidence to speak. Thank you for sharing.

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 3, 2016 10:16 PM

Praise To Our God Who Is All Glorious and Holy!
I had a strange and wonderful experience yesterday. My Bluetooth on my car made a terrible sound and stopped working. I reset my connection to my phone because I play Christian music from an App as I drive. It was to no avail, it wouldn’t work. So, in silence I began to drive. Suddenly, God began speaking to me about pouring out His Spirit in the earth! He told me man cannot even imagine the amazing things His people will see or the work he is going to perform! He said the annointing was going to be so strong that a special protection would be given so the power of The Holy Spirit would not kill the people he will be using!
This word was given to me with authority! There is no doubt in my mind that he is imparting boldness, strength, and decernment to His people. We have been called to do His good pleasure while we walk thru the devastation of His judgement.
Be encouraged and of good cheer! We serve a Good, Good Father! Praise the name of Yeshua, Jesus our Redeemer.

When I returned home my blue tooth still was not working. I prayed and asked God to repair it and forgot about it. When I got in my car this morning the blue tooth immediately picked up my App! It worked fine all day without any problem.

1 Corinthians 2:9 – But as it is written: “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”

Wendy
Wendy
March 4, 2016 8:29 AM

Praise God Zandra. I thank you for sharing your dream it confirmed something that I’ve been pondering for years. About 3 or 4 years ago I had a similar dream where I walked into a church and began rebuking a lady for secret sin she was in. As I rebuked her I saw a marvelously bright light shine all around her. She was surprised and devastated that her sin was exposed, but she was also repenting for what she had done. I did not understand it at the time. I thought can this truly be God, with such a firm, severe rebuke. But I knew deep down inside this season would come. We are walking in that same power and authority of God that prophets Ezekiel and Jeremiah walked…but even more so now as Christ is now at the right hand of the Father in heaven. “Fire, shut up in my bones like Jeremiah, won’t leave me alone…I’m gonna sing to the Almighty Power comes along, the Spirit got me so I can’t sit down!” An old hymn song that continues to play in my spirit to remind me where we are headed. Bless the Lord, He is Worthy to be Praise!