God is Doing More While You Sleep Than You Realize

I had a dream a few weeks ago and the Lord spoke to me that sleep is KEY right now!

Since that dream I have seen sensing the Lord is doing a deep work in the hearts, souls and minds of His people as they sleep. He is reaching the deepest depths of hearts and souls with His love and bringing deep refreshing, healing and restoration. Many deep roots that have plagued, tormented and caused God’s people pain and anguish will be removed by His love as they go to bed at night and sleep!

I had a vision where I saw Jesus working on the minds of His people like a brain surgeon while they were sleeping. He was removing trauma, healing past memories, and I saw the Lord breathing upon the Word of God that had been stored into their hearts as they slept and it brought freedom, clarity and mental ease and peace, rather than torment. Many were going to bed one night sick, waking up the next morning – HEALED! MIRACLES ARE HAPPENING IN THE NIGHT!!!!

As the Lord was doing the deep works in the depths of His people as they slept, I saw chains breaking through the night. When they awoke in the morning, they felt so free, such joy, a great shift had taken place that filled them with the sense that “something changed overnight”.

This is the season where things are LITERALLY CHANGING OVERNIGHT! Things you have been contending for and contending for to see them shift and break open, will be released OVERNIGHT! God is releasing OVERNIGHT MIRACLES!

Everywhere I have been ministering lately, the Lord has had me call out sleep issues, insomnia, night terrors, sleep apnea… anything attacking the sleep of His people and God has been bringing healing and deliverance. The Lord is breaking the chains that have stolen sleep and in its place there is and will continue to be an increase of prophetic dreams.

Prophetic dreams are going to continue to increase in this season in ways we have never seen. The Lord is and will continue to heal, deliver, restore and renew His people in significant ways as they sleep. Things that have held His people for decades; will suddenly be broken.

God is doing more while you sleep than you realize. Clarity, insight, direction and breakthrough is being released especially through prophetic dreams.

I prophesy over you today that some HUGE breakthroughs are happening and will continue to manifest in your life AS YOU SLEEP! I decree all sleep issues and anything attacking your sleep is being broken off and healed in Jesus name. I declare over you that God is doing MORE in you and for you than you realise, while you sleep. I decree an INCREASE of prophetic dreams and awareness of what Jesus is doing in and for you while you sleep in Jesus name. I decree over you a season of OVERNIGHT MIRACLES in Jesus name!!!!

I encourage you, get an early night.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
March 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Praise God! I have found this to be true for myself. I have went to bed with a heavey heart or my mind overweling me. I end up speaking the word over myself till I fall asleep and when I have woke in the morning it’s as if there was not even a problem the night before. And sometimes I wake joyful in the Lord with a soluation to a issues or troubling thoughts I had the night before. Satan will try to rob us from sleep. The word says we that are in the Lord should have ” Sweet Sleep” with a peace that passes all understanding. The Lord began showing me months ago to start Speaking the word out loud and praying out loud and I tell you within min’s I feel the chain’s start to break, like the yoke of any burden has been lifted. Also I agree that thing’s that have been deep rooted in us the Lord will heal as we sleep. There are so many of us that truly love the Lord but we find there are still ” Hidden thing’s ” that are in our heart that do hinder our walk with him. I thank the Lord for his sweet Mercies that are *NEW EVERY Morning*, may he heal us all as we sleep and renew and breath fire upon his word that is in our heart’s to help us DIE DAILY to our flesh so we can truly become the bride of Christ. Time is so short. Thank you for sharing this God Bless

Gary F
Gary F
March 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Blessings Lana. On Thursday evening (March 9), I felt really exhausted around 9:30pm while I was sitting Comfortably in our family room. This felt a bit odd to me because I usually go to bed between 11pm and midnight. Just before heading upstairs to get ready to go to sleep, I checked my email and found your post (above) in my inbox. After I read it, I chuckled 😂 and felt a tremendous peace come over me – particularly after reading your last line: “I encourage you, get an early night.” I then recalled the exceptional, restful sleep I had during the two prior nights where I truly felt the presence and peace of the Holy Spirit. Thank you for sharing with us these precious words that you hear from our Lord. In Him, Gary.

Meghan Marks
Meghan Marks
March 11, 2017 9:55 pm

Since late last summer I started having dreams that I was casting out demons I’ve had about five now. Then I had two people come into my life and straight out told me they where having encounters with demons at night so I had the opportunity to share the faith with them and do deliverance over them.

One of them took to it right away and bought herself a bible the next day, started coming to church, asking all sorts of questions, and is in a good community of believers. The other one didn’t want to change their lifestyle they just wanted Jesus to be an antibiotic for their problem they became bitter and got worse than before.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
March 12, 2017 7:36 am

Meghan what a great testimony. It is all about choices, you can only give them the truth and it is up to them whether they choose to receive it

March 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Great testimony Meghan.

Jennifer
Jennifer
March 11, 2017 10:04 pm

I agree with this–I have had sleep apnea for over 10 years and a little over a week ago I was completely healed!!! No more snoring or anything!!! Glory and praise to God!! Thank you Jesus!

CSLuu
CSLuu
March 11, 2017 1:25 pm

In Jesus name! I’ve struggled with not sleeping well for years! It’s taken a toll on my life in so many ways. I believe it and I receive it, thank you Jesus!!

Sarah
Sarah
March 12, 2017 8:07 am

I have had these sporadic days lately where confusion and clutter is all through my head which is quite unusual for me. I’ve done my best to call out to God and tell Him I know evil is behind it and to help me, to cast out evil demons, and I tread through the day reminding myself I’m under attack of some sort feeling bewildered and abandoned but I KNOW DEEP DOWN IT IS FALSE. I have peace about it and I continue to pray though it’s harder on those days. And When I sleep and wake up it’s just as Lana said. In fact, I just now realized it’s almost like a scab falling off that seems to be worse but you know it’s getting better if that makes sense. Its almost like training to search for Jesus in a fog. HE IS ALWAYS THERE IF WE LOVE HIM AND NEVER BE DECEIVED INTO THINING HE HAS ABANDONED YOU. NEVER. HE SLWAYS WANTS YOU BACK.

Julie
March 11, 2017 9:16 pm

I have had success in praying for God to send His surgeon angels to heal me at night. I have incredible surgeries done one me that I have been blessed to be made aware of. God told me 3 years ago to focus on emotional healing and to pay attention to my dreams.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
March 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Thank you for this word. It confirms what’s been happening. One occasion is where I had a family member come into my thoughts in a way I knew to pray. I didn’t realize they were actually in trouble. I was led to go deeper and the prayers were very strong. As I drifted off to sleep I was able to see into hearts of people like God sees them. It was so sweet. I was so excited when I woke that it carried over throughout the day. There have been other things I feel I shouldn’t talk about but it’s things happening that I just know not to try to figure out. Its incredible.

Christina
Christina
March 11, 2017 9:20 pm

Thank you for this much needed word. Holding on to it and declaring for my husband. He has been unable to sleep. His blood pressure going wild. Tonight that will all end.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
March 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Amen Lana thank you for this word. I have been wanting to go to sleep more then normal and now I know why😉. Lord thank you for your blessings and may your will be done as we sleep throughout the night or the day for the ones that work at night. In Jesus name Amen.