God is Coming to His People in This Season As the Avenger

In the following 19-minute video, Australian Anita Alexander shares a prophetic dream she received recently in which she saw God coming to His people as the avenger, showing us how to position ourselves to receive the double portion of recompense. Anita is Co-Senior Minister at Golden City Church in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. She is also Director of Revival Flame Ministries.

She says, “I feel we are in the season of God’s recompense going before Him. We are in that season of restoration. We are in a season of preparation for our suddenly. In place of your shame, God is going to give you a tw0-fold compensation. This is your season of compensation. This is the hour of fulfillment, the hour of healing, the hour of deliverance, and the season of favor.”

She then shares the dream God gave her. I believe this is a timely message of great encouragement. She is on fire!

Gary F
Gary F
March 1, 2017 11:39 AM

What a tremendous blessing! Thank you so much James for sharing this awesome and timely message with us. I had never heard of Anita Alexander before but am so grateful to be able to plug in and learn more about her various ministries. She speaks with such boldness and clarity that it is such an encouragement and so uplifting.

I receive this powerful word of restoration, compensation, healing, fulfillment, deliverance and favour on behalf of my family, James Bailey and all my dear Z3 brothers and sisters (and their families) – in the name of Jesus and by His precious blood. Amen and AMEN! 😊

Martin
Martin
March 1, 2017 8:05 AM

WOW !!!!! James, after an absolutely nightmarish day yesterday I cried out to the Lord for a word of hope about a suddenly that He promised me almost 22 years ago…. And then this ANOINTED WORD !! every Christian needs to watch and re watch this as it is water in the desert and fresh oil for His children !!! Thank You SOOO Much James….. Kind Regards,Martin

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
March 1, 2017 4:27 PM

Before listening to Anita’s video I prayed that the Holy Spirit would give me discernment concerning her message. I do this with nearly everything I watch anymore. I can feel the deception in this world increasing and I can not lean on my own understanding. Thankfully, I could feel within the first few minutes this was a message from the Lord delivered by a sincere and humble servant.
She talked about things I have been hearing from the Lord lately and ironically I had my own ‘shaking’ last night after watching the linked video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mZ9c9GnJig (Placebo by Howard Pittman) The portion of video that hit me the hardest begins at approx. the 40 min mark, for those that don’t have time to listen the whole thing. However, I found it all very informative and worth my time. I believe it to be truth. The Lord has really been working with me lately on a deeper level of repentance! He has been going over me with a ‘fine tooth comb’ showing me my many, many flaws. After sobbing from what He has revealed to me, I thanked Him for chasening me and still loving me. I sincerely believe we are moving into a time where we must step into our assigned positions. In order to do that we must be in complete submission to our King.

Bob Adolph
March 1, 2017 2:03 PM

The Trump election and presidency is in harmony with this anointed word of restoration. As the world and it’s problems grow worse and worse God is answering our prayers. President Trump’s beautiful speech last night to the joint session of congress was the icing on the cake. Keep praying for the president’s safety and that the Lord will give him wisdom, truth, knowledge and understanding to deal with the complex problems facing the nation. God is good and His mercies and blessings are forever. How long this will last is unknown because there are dark clouds on the horizon and Bible prophesy will be fulfilled.

Gabbie
Gabbie
March 1, 2017 10:51 AM

Have been walking through the desert for a while now and have asked God for a word. Thank you for this encouraging uplifting word. Have shared it with other friends who needed to hear from the Lord today too. Blessings to the Z3 family.

Peter
Peter
March 1, 2017 8:22 AM

A very timely and encouraging word! I receive it….amen!

Corrine
March 1, 2017 2:05 PM

James, thank you for sharing this video!! I cried through most of it, her words touched me deeply. I feel this is a true word from the Lord. I feel what was said confirmed things the Lord has told me personally. Thanks again, Corrine

Francy Carl
Francy
March 1, 2017 1:33 PM

Wow… What a word! Thanks James for posting. There are so many confirmations in just this video, I will have to listen to it again when the little ones give me a chance 🙂 I receive all of it! Thank you Abba Father, thank you Yahushua and Holy Spirit for your leading. Glory to God!

Tonya
Tonya
March 2, 2017 9:41 AM

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t understand why she laughs at the 10:39 mark while she says, “to rob.” Just doesn’t ring right with me.

Steve
Steve
March 1, 2017 9:42 PM

Folks, we need to be a little more discerning here. I like what she’s saying but from an exegetical point of view she’s really on thin ice. Most of the passages she quoted are from Isaiah referring to the Day of the LORD. I don’t think we can apply this to our daily lives just because it appeals to us.

Toril
March 2, 2017 5:09 AM

I totally agree. In the viewpoint of all those millions of christians around the world who have been and still are really suffering both physically (lack of income, lack of food, violence and abuse, imprisonment) and psycologically (despise, rejection, mocking, opression) because of their belief in Jesus Christ, what about their compensation? The majority of them have been suffering for years, many for decades. Many christians became martyrs. What about their compensation and reward? Their reward will be twofold indeed, on the day of the Lord, as will ours.

Steve
Steve
March 3, 2017 10:14 AM

Thank you Toril. It is easy to forget the many persecuted believers around the world who are losing everything for the sake of the cross. Even more reason why Old Testament references to “recompense” should be understood in their proper context. Their blood will be properly avenged (see the opening of the 5th Seal in Rev 6) when this present age has come to a close and the wicked are punished with everlasting fire.

I love prophecy, but I believe we need to be a little more Berean-like when it comes to people posting prophetic words that clearly take scripture out of context.