God Calling Attention to Price Movements in Silver Market

Silver

God is now calling attention to price movements in the silver market, not just for me but for many others too.

After receiving a dream about silver price movements on May 22, I did not receive anything new about the silver market until October 19. Since then, I have received six new visions, as listed below.

Water Gauge Filled Up:
Today, I saw a water gauge filling up to the top. We have a Berkey water filter in our home. On the outside, it has a long thin glass cylinder water gauge. I saw the water level rise all the way up to the top and stop when it was full. With our gauge, if it gets too full, water comes out of the top and spills on the floor. In this case, it stopped before any spilled out.

Since water represents prices dropping, my interpretation is water moving up in the gauge represents prices moving lower. Since our water filter is a silver colored stainless steel tub, I am interpreting this as a reference to silver prices dropping soon. Since the water stopped at the top before any water spilled out, I believe this indicates the drop in prices will stop at the previous support level, which was about $14.50 to $15.00.

Silver Haired Man:
Also today, I saw an elderly man with long wiry silver hair laying on his back on the deck of a white boat. He had blue eyes and was gazing up into the sky. He looked like Clint Eastwood, but I don’t think it was him.

Since the man had silver hair and was laying on a white boat, I interpreted this as a reference to silver prices. Since he was laying on his back, I interpreted the deck of the boat as the support level for silver prices. Since he was an old man, it might indicate a long-term support level. For silver prices, the long-term support level appears to be around $14.50 to $15.00, which is where prices were in late 2015 and early 2016. There were no numbers revealed, so that price level is pure speculation.

Since he was gazing up into the sky, that could indicate prices moving way up higher after reaching the support level.

Silver Airplane Taking Off:
On October 29, I saw a still picture of a large silver airplane taking off. It was already about ten feet off the ground and moving from right to left from my view. I could only see the back half of the plane, behind the wing. A large door was open and I could see the back of two men racing towards the plane. The first man had already jumped towards the open door, so he was up in the air. The second man was behind him preparing to jump. I could only see the top of his head.

I interpreted this as a large bullish move in silver prices coming soon. However, based on other insights, I believe a price drop is coming first. I believe the two men represent Z3ers who are trading silver or considering it.

White Haired Dog:
On October 27, I saw a white short-haired dog that looked similar to the Spuds MacKenzie dog from the Bud Light commercials. He was standing upright with his front feet on the bare legs of a woman who was seated on the end of a bed and he was looking up at her. I could only see her from the waist down.

I believe the short white haired dog was a reference to silver. Dogs and women are both bearish symbols. He was also positioned down on the floor, so all of that could indicate the price will drop down to a support level. His position of standing and looking up shifted the focus to what comes afterwards, a move up higher. The woman’s bare legs could represent the price will move higher in two legs.

Woman Walking Her Dog:
On October 20, I saw a vision of a woman wearing a short white skirt walking her dog on a leash through a grassy green field. The dog was very large and had long brown hair. The dog looked like a Tibetan Mastiff, which is also called a Bear Mastiff.

Since the woman was wearing white, I interpreted it as a reference to silver. Since women and dogs are bearish and her skirt was short, I believe this is another confirmation of an upcoming drop in silver prices (traders take short positions to profit from drops in the market). Since the dog was very large, the drop could be large.

Barber Shop:
On October 19, I saw a short vision of a barber preparing to give a man a shave. The man was laying back in the chair with shaving cream on his face. The barber was standing next to him, but his attention was turned to someone else whom I could not see. He was saying something to this other person as if he was momentarily distracted before giving his customer a shave.

Both the barber and his customer appeared to be wearing all white. I know the barber had on a white apron. I was viewing them from another room, perhaps the lobby, but the room where they were had solid yellow walls.

All the white and yellow colors made me think this was about metals. I think the man with the white shaving cream on his face represented silver prices about to get a shave. My guess is this was a heads up that silver prices are about to start dropping soon.

Conclusion:
These visions support the idea of another move down coming soon in silver prices followed by a big move up. However, the information provided here is incomplete without specific prices or dates, so I don’t recommend anyone making investments based only on this. I believe God is highlighting these upcoming moves in the silver market for our prayerful consideration.

Personally, I like the silver market better than equities because the moves are proportionally larger and options prices for SLV are much cheaper than most equities, which allows for greater leverage. However, options traders should beware because large moves in silver prices often take months rather than weeks.

I also like USLV for 3x faster moves up and DSLV for 3x faster moves down in silver prices.

Todd Henderson
November 2, 2016 10:57 AM
I am asking for prayers. Two years ago I would NEVER believe I would be in this position. God has been helping me cleanse myself in many ways: the food I eat, joining cross fit, no alcohol, no cigars and even no more zombies shows (MAN, I LOVE those zombies!) I am not being legalistic, please don’t take it that way. I am only telling you my progress of striving to have a relationship with Jesus Christ. He makes it very clear to me what is acceptable and what displeases him. I personally have no right to argue with what he puts on my heart. It is my choice but I chose him. He is AMAZING and has a good sense of humor. I can’t believe that I am here and I know that I have A LONG WAY to go. But I am GOING! And HE is helping me so much. I am definitely not strong enough to do this on my own. I am asking for prayers for courage and discernment. I can’t believe this but I am in a position to actually start trading with my self directed 401k account. The Lord has spoken to me about Silver so that is what I am learning about starting today. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE, but I know he has a big plan for me. Please pray that I hear his word and do not become fearful and that I have faith and don’t become greedy. Honestly, I am scared because I personally don’t have any knowledge of trading. So this will be 100% faith. Keep me in your prayers and let the journey begin. My account should be open within 2-3 weeks. Please be patient with me because I may have several basic questions. Any advice on how… Read more »
Nick
Nick
November 2, 2016 3:50 PM

Todd, all I know is God honours those who honour him. I’m relatively bright and have tried to learn derivatives but there’s a block somewhere I can’t get round. Have therefore assumed it’s not for me (on the basis the Holy Spirit stopped the guys doing obvious stuff in the book of Acts). May he bless you as you step out.

November 2, 2016 8:50 PM

I had a similar mental “block” when I first tried to learn trading options. I was “confounded” and I couldn’t understand why. I should have walked away, but I didn’t. My stubbornness got the best of me, and I eventually “got over the hump” of that mental block, understood the basics and made some early great trades. It was pretty easy during the silver bull market, right up until the spring of 2011. After that, you had to be a expert trader to trade the up and down volatile silver markets of 2011 until present.

Overall, I wished I had never learned. Not my calling. Like many physical metal investors, we tend to have boating accidents and all our metal is at the bottom of a lake somewhere. Hopefully still there when it’s time to recover it!

Todd H Henderson
November 2, 2016 4:43 PM

Thanks Nick

Richard
Richard
November 2, 2016 6:48 PM

Todd – What did the Lord share with you about Silver?

Todd Henderson
November 2, 2016 7:24 PM

Silver is important and it will have a GREAT move upwards. It is my understanding that silver will hit $15. That is the magic number. If a person had $30k to invest in physical silver I wouldn’t hesitate. I know this sounds extreme, most say just 10% to protect against inflation. I personally wouldn’t hesitate to put all my eggs in one basket, based was shared with me.

God luck

Chris M
Chris M
November 2, 2016 2:42 PM

Todd

I would first buy silver coins in hand and 3 months of food and 2 to 3 months of cash on hand, have small bills 1,2,5,10 then look into trading with your 401k. That would be my basic advice for you. Also invest in learning NEW skills to be an asset not a liability to people whom you love and others you will help in the future.

Todd Henderson
November 2, 2016 7:32 PM

I started my food storage about a year ago. That was made very obvious to me by the Lord. Also, for some reason it was put on my heart to have access to a very large supply of water. My Crown Berkey was delivered today. For some reason I felt compelled to finish my storage up before the election. I’m not suggesting anything I just felt that it should be FINISHED.

I think I will be staying here but helping others with safe passage. I’m sure it will be made clear in time.

I will take out some cash and more than likely just do physical silver unless I am clearly shown others.

Thanks for the response.

thorsten-r
thorsten-r
November 5, 2016 6:34 AM

i repeat myself but once again the same warning:

last fall maple leafs were sold out and other silver coins as well.
if the price forecast is right, then i expect that supply will immediately dry up.

also on price drops premiums rise therefore often coin prices do not really get much cheaper.

an option would also be buy now and buy a hedge for dropping silver spot prices.

Brother Steven
October 30, 2016 7:12 PM

“Food for thought”, Most Saints of God are not “well enough to do” to give this good news much heed. Most Saints are living paycheck to paycheck and are in debt. I only say this as a perspective to those to whom God has blessed with enough resources to buy and trade and profit from Silver. Just be grateful in your introspection-as I know most of you are or should be. Amen

Ed h
Ed h
October 31, 2016 9:06 AM

Brother Steven,
Even someone who has little to no money can buy 1 or 2 silver coins a month. Anything done now will help in the future. If there is a will, there is a way. If $18 is a lot of money than think how much someone would be blessed when it doubles to $36.

Brother Steven
October 31, 2016 11:49 AM

Thanks for the tip!……But as for my comment, I was speaking in general terms. For I myself, in the late 90’s bought silver rounds and eagles when they were 6 and 9 dollars a piece. Then later in the mid 2000’s…..when they went up into the $30 range, I unfortunately sold them when I had a need to buy a new refrigerator. But this is the point right……invest to get a greater return………….but alas, for what’s coming now……..I still wish I would have held onto them…..God bless you.

mem
mem
October 31, 2016 10:23 AM

Good point.
My recommendations for silver coin procurement

1) Silver Canadian Maple
2) Silver Australian Kangaroos or Koalas

Don’t buy bullion Rounds
Don’t buy anything made by a private mint. Government mint only! This is critical

I advise against American Silver Eagles, because they have the Goddess Ishtar/Isis/Semiramis/Libertas Idol on them. Spiritually, they are unacceptable in my opinion. No idol’s allowed for me. However, from a secular standpoint, most people prefer them over any other silver coin.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 31, 2016 8:27 PM

Hi mem. I have bought and sold silver rounds easily with no problems. It is a very liquid investment. The cheapest I found online, for the American consumer, was from Westminster Mint at coin-rare.com. I also don’t advise on paying extra for Silver Eagles because when times get really tough, silver is still silver and you may not get paid back the extra you spent for the Eagle. I also agree to not buy bars. As for some goddess image on a coin, I wouldn’t worry about that because we don’t worship it. Even in Jesus’ time, there was the image of Caesar on the coins that were used, and Caesar was considered a god by some Romans. What about some early Christians who had false god names like Apollo? We just don’t worship graven images or false gods. Also, as the price of silver falls, I would have considered a 1x inverse ETF with no decay factor, but there are none. So I would just invest in real silver rounds after it reaches a bottom around maybe $15 or when the Euro is $0.80 to the dollar.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
October 31, 2016 3:51 PM

Hi mem, why not silver bullion from a private mint in Australia? I am not aware of any issues with eg. ABC bullion (eureka coins). They are slightly cheaper than Perth mint.

On another note – thank you for all your valuable messages on Z3.

Bless you.

Todd Henderson
October 31, 2016 10:53 AM

Thank you for this post. This really hit home to me. I am going to pray about this and do some research about the Silver Canadian Maple and the Australian Kangaroos. You don’t realize how much your post spoke to me.

God Bless

Joe
Joe
October 31, 2016 11:05 AM

mem
How about 1kilo bars available with Australian Govt Mint in Perth. While selling which gets more price/gram. Coins or heavy bars?

mem
mem
October 31, 2016 11:52 AM
The Australian Perth Mint is a good source, but I would advise against bars. The problem with bars is they are far less tradeable for those physically holding them in a collapse situation. Then there is the issue of an assay certificate which you may or may not get. If it comes down to you actually trying to spend or sell those bars they are probably going to want an assay certificate. Even with an assay cert they may not want to take them or will want to make a trade with smaller bullion/ coins as change that then the onus will be on you to verify authenticity. If the internet is down even the assay certificate may not be verifiable Coins on the other hand are easily recognizable all across the world and are more liquid/tradeable. Having coins assayed are great, but it is not nearly as required for on the ground trade as for bullion bars Even if you have an assay certificate the buyer may still want to do their own metallurgical test on the bars, which of course means you need to let them test it if you want/have to sell to them. From what I understand bars are harder to detect as counterfeit they bigger/heavier they are. They can be plated with the actual metal, but then have a base metal inside and the counterfeit is balanced on construction to weigh the same as the real bar. The only way to actually verify, if the plating coating is very thick, is to cut it open. There is a magnet slide test for coins for large bars, I am not sure if that would work Not saying bars won’t work, but I think there is just a lot more risk in their liquidity and in trade… Read more »
Joe
Joe
October 31, 2016 6:51 PM

mem
Thanks. That was very informative and helpful.

Thorsten-r
Thorsten-r
November 4, 2016 6:20 PM

Kangaroos are our Most sold Silver coins because of the cheapest Premium. For larger ammounts i think so some 1kg lunar II coins are also a good advise.older got a lot numismatic value.but Keep the Most in 1oz size.that will work as currency. Also some 100x1g coins Bars.

November 1, 2016 1:42 PM

Silver bars produced by well known manufactures are a very acceptable purchase, highly recognized and very “liquid”/sellable. I don’t think it is an either/or choice between the two. Coins will do well if we reach a currency event that leads to barter, so they are good to have. If you feel you have enough to barter with depending on how long such an event would manifest itself, you may also want to include larger bars because you don’t have as big a premium per ounce. Bigger bang for the buck for wealth preservation.

Your local coin shop (most) and big online dealers like APMEX will purchase your silver bars and they will obviously need to inspect them with metal analyzers (very common) to verify their content. No big deal. The Royal Canadian Mint produces a very nice 100 oz bar, very recognizable and sought after.

brian
brian
November 4, 2016 6:41 AM

my opinion only – but i would advise against buying large bars like the 100oz. when the situation calls for it, they will be hard to offload. buy coins only imo and then only legal tender. here in australia these bullion legal tender and bullion only pms dont attract gst. the smaller oz coins (we have a kilo silver coin as well) will be easier to trade and easier to carry. they can be traded in small lots unlike the 100oz bar which would be difficult to divide up. the perth mint and the swiss bars are the best in the world along with canadian. 9999 is the best.

November 4, 2016 9:43 PM

Sounds like a good decision for Australians given the GST issues. I’m also aware that some folks in Europe also have GST issues. I do really like the Perth Mint kilo coins. Picked up few 2012 kilo dragons a few years back. Beautiful coins!

In the USA, no tax in my particular state, and “offload” in not a problem currently. But if there was, it would most likely be temporary, and I have plenty of coins for barter.

mem
mem
November 4, 2016 8:51 PM

IMHO, I wouldn’t say “no big deal”. Turning over possession of high value bars for metallurgical testing is a big risk even during today’s status quo. During a collapse scenario it is an even bigger risk if law enforcement is diminished or non-existent. There will be no recourse for you and the cost of recourse will likely be more than the bar is worth.

I think with a serious 5-7 figures of wealth preservation in mind, the majority is going to be gold coins. Far more portable, even a bag of 1oz gold coins can handle serious wealth. My advice would be 60/40. 60% gold coins, 40% silver coins or something close to that for the total you have allocated to precious metals preservation. If you are looking at a high quantity of giant silver bars, then consider breaking it down into a ratio of gold coins and smaller silver coins.
Don’t assume the illusion of security/predictability that the status quo of today gives us will always be par

November 4, 2016 9:37 PM

60/40 by weight or wealth? Very big difference. But really, this is a personal choice for each precious metals investor and there is no right or wrong answer for considering individual preferences, situations and choices.

As far as bars or coins, it’s not an either/or decision. And it’s not worth debating.

October 30, 2016 7:09 PM

These visions support the idea of another move down coming soon in silver prices followed by a big move up. However, the information provided here is incomplete without specific prices or dates, so I don’t recommend anyone making investments based only on this. I believe God is highlighting these upcoming moves in the silver market for our prayerful consideration.

James, by mentioning SLV options I believe you give your approval of an investment option as a good vehicle for profit. While that can happen, YOUR TIMING HAS TO BE IMPECCABLE. The market will hand you your butt on a platter if you get the timing wrong, and most of the best cycles analysts, silver chart gurus continue to get the timing and directional moves wrong. And given the fact that the paper silver market (COMEX) is completely rigged by the bullion banks, it’s almost unpredictable on a monthly basis. I think OPTIONS TRADING is very dangerous investment vehicle to recommend.

And since your visions don’t give specific dates, it’s probably best to stick with the physical metal in hand, but that’s just my humble opinion.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 2, 2016 6:27 PM

So far, I see a pattern of which indexes move more up or down: Russell 2000 > Nasdaq > S&P 500 > Dow 30. The following exchange traded products move 3 times the inverse of the index it follows and the first one moves the most: SRTY(based Russell 2000) > FAZ (Russell 1000 Financial) similar to SQQQ (Nasdaq-100) > SPXU (S&P 500). DGAZ (natural gas) > DWTI (Oil) > DRIP (Oil and gas) > ERY (energy). In a bear market, twice the performance of VIX (Volatility of S&P 500 index): TVIX > UVXY. Finally, YANG (3x inverse of FTSE China) moves about twice ^HSI (Hang Seng index). So one can see how ^HSI closed before the market opens in the U.S., if it was a bear market, and get a good idea that YANG will move up about twice as much. I think this would apply when the cause of the China bear market was not a reaction to news in the U.S. that caused a bear market in the U.S. I think the bad news has to first start in China for this to work, like what happened in August 21 to 24, 2015.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 4, 2016 4:57 PM

Security market patterns:
Between SQQQ, SRTY, and SPXU over the last three bear market days, SQQQ performed best over two days, and SRTY did best on the other day. Over the past four days, TVIX and UVXY did best on two days each. Over the past three days, YANG performed well and consistent with the opposite direction of the Chinese Hang Seng Index (^HSI), which is already closed before the US markets open. Finally, over the past 6 days, VXX performed better than VIIX an VIXY for 4 days, but VMAX performed better than VXX every day. The problem with VMAX is that it is low volume, slow to update its price and has wide spread between bid and ask price. TVIX and UVXY perform better than VMAX, but VMAX is not twice leveraged. God bless.

CBIC
CBIC
November 1, 2016 11:17 PM
James/JR/Z3, Forgive me I am not sure the best thread to share some of the dreams I had in mid October but feel I should share them now. Oct 15 – Dream There was a moving tractor trailer truck as I would call a “semi” in my neighbors driveway. They live across the street and one house to the left. There were boxes of “stuff” (i.e clothes, typical household stuff) all over the yard and on both sides of the semi. The semi was packed up and backed up in reverse across the street and up my adjacent neighbors driveway (my side of street). I was just standing and watching from my front yard. As the semi backed up the driveway (up the hill) there was a very defined wood fence up both sides of my neighbors driveway. I recall from the dream wondering “why do they have wood fence around their driveway?” After a brief moment the semi drove down the drive way and turned right onto the street and the dream ended. Oct 16 – Dream I was standing by my kitchen island counter and it was dark with only the lights on dimmed above it. It began to sway and I thought uh oh “earthquake.”. And then I thought no, this can’t be happening. And then the island counter began to sway more violent and I then knew we were having an earthquake and the island counter fell through the floor and I along with it. It was then day light and I was in a finished basement (not mine) and there was stuff overflowing from the quake all over the floors/walls/space. Next I was outside on the street standing by someone’s driveway and looking at all the homes and garages had stuff spilled out from the… Read more »
Joe
Joe
November 1, 2016 11:41 PM

First range trading,then markets move down and finally markets experience an earthquake like shock where all previous support levels are broken. My two cents.

Todd Henderson
November 15, 2016 10:38 AM

Here I go again……

Has God spoken to anyone that he will bless you so much that you will live off of the 10% and use the 90% to further his Kingdom? If so, I would very much like to talk with you. I think I have some confirmation you have been looking for.

God Bless

Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 3, 2016 10:09 AM
For beginner trader: Quote 3: “How are day trades counted? When a trader executes four or more day trades in any rolling 5 business-day period, their margin account will be designated by our clearing firm as a pattern day trader (PDT) account. It is important to understand how day trades are counted. This is especially true for customers with less than $25,000 of account value. (See: “Margin Requirements for Pattern Day Traders”) Day trades are measured by the customer’s intent when placing trades… Intent: Making several opening transactions, and then closing them with one transaction, currently does NOT constitute one day trade. It has to do with the customer’s intent. In the following example, the customer clearly intends to execute multiple trades, so they are counted as multiple day trades. Each buy is a separately placed order… Again, FINRA Rule 4210 spells it out: ‘If a customer enters an order to purchase a security and sells the same security within the same day, but for reasons beyond the customer’s control e.g., price, the purchase was executed in smaller blocks, it will be considered as one day trade. This will also apply to when a customer enters a sale order and buys the same security within the same day. In addition, the trades would have to have been executed in sequential order.’ What the last sentence means is this: A customer enters an order to buy 100 shares of stock. He fills the order throughout the day in smaller blocks. If he eventually buys all 100 shares, and then sells the shares to close, this would be one day trade. But, let’s say he buys 60 shares, leaving 40 unfilled. He sells the 60 shares, and then later he buys the remaining 40 shares, which he closes later on. This would… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 4, 2016 4:30 PM
For beginner trader, I thought I’d share these 5 quotes because as a beginner, I almost broke a couple of these rules and could of had my brokerage account suspended, fined, and/or changed to a margin account with interest. Study the links. God bless. Quote 4: “…You must also avoid breaking the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Regulation T. For example, suppose you sell a stock and immediately use the proceeds to buy stock. If you then sell the second stock before the first sale settles — stock settlement requires three days — and you had insufficient account funds to buy the second stock without using the first sale’s proceeds, you have practiced “freeriding,” which Regulation T punishes with fines and suspensions.” http://finance.zacks.com/tax-implications-multiple-buying-selling-same-stock-7516.html Quote 5: “30 Day Rule of Buying & Selling Stock The 30-day rule in the stock market — commonly referred to as the “wash sale” rule” — affects the taxable gains and losses on stocks you sell. The purpose of the rule is to prevent you from selling stock for a tax loss and buying it right back because you still like the stock. An understanding of the aspects of the wash sale rule will prevent you from unintentionally running afoul of the rule and increasing your income tax bill… 30-Day Limit The time limit for a sale and stock repurchase to not be a wash sale is 30 days before and after the date you sold your shares for a loss. If you own 100 shares of stock, buy 100 more and 10 days later sell the first 100 shares for a loss, the loss will be disallowed. Buying back a “substantially identical” investment within the 30 days triggers the wash sale rule. For example, if you sell stock shares and buy a stock option on the… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 2, 2016 8:40 PM

For beginner trader, Quote 1:
“Pattern Day Traders
Investors who regularly engage in day trading may be considered “pattern day traders.” According to the SEC, a pattern day trader executes four or more day trades within five business days, with day trades accounting for more than 6 percent of the customer’s total trades for that period. Pattern day traders must maintain a minimum account balance of $25,000 and can trade only in margin accounts. Margin accounts let traders borrow money to invest, which increases risk and potential losses.”

Quote 2:
“Day Trading Basics
Day traders buy and sell stocks on the same day, trying to profit from daily fluctuations of stock prices. For example, a day trader might purchase stock for $35.50 a share and sell it a couple of minutes later for $35.60 a share, at a profit of 10 cents per share. If the stock’s price fell back to $35.50 later in the day, the trader might buy more shares in hope of another price increase. Day traders can buy and sell the same stock several times in the say day.”

Joe
Joe
November 2, 2016 8:06 PM

Z3
Trump victory vs election cancelled. Which scenario will have greater impact on the market?

Ed h
Ed h
November 1, 2016 10:19 PM

Any one trading silver options the puts got plenty cheap today.
1/20 14P at .04 ask and .03 bid.
1/20 15P at .11 ask and .09 bid .
$1 less strike but 300% cheaper.

Like any investment only trade what you can afford to lose.. I went with the 14P at .04 got 50 contracts . So I’m controlling 5000 shares of SLV for 80 days for $200. It’s not a huge investment but could see some big gains when silver drops.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 2, 2016 10:59 AM

Ed, thanks for the details. This will help me understand when I decide to buy options. For now, I have noticed that TVIX beats UVXY day after day, and UVXY beats FAZ, for now. DGAZ has been moving up well.

Todd Henderson
November 2, 2016 10:34 AM

Hey Ed, I will have a trading account with Charles Schwab. Any advice on a resource to learn how to place SLV options. I am thinking YouTube videos. Any other suggestions. I am only interested in Silver.

November 3, 2016 2:18 PM

One last thing on options. Here’s a video of an options trader explaining “covered” options. When you get to the point where you thoroughly understand what this guy is saying, then I would say (IMHO) you have a much better chance of success. Otherwise, you would be flying blind.

Also on another of your posts you mentioned “10% position to protect against inflation”. I’ve heard Jim Rickards and many other financial pundits say this to, but mainly because they don’t want to be ridiculed by the “anti-gold bugs” if they would recommend more than 10% and never get called back by CNBC and BloombergTV. If I “knew” that the financial system (bond markets, stock markets, banking) was going to have major upheavals and our currencies could see a major shock with inflation, why would you only “hedge” with 10% when the alternative investments are at bubble levels? More than 10% is fine. For me, much more.

Todd H Henderson
November 3, 2016 9:27 PM

The same goes for me.

November 2, 2016 8:37 PM

Trading options successfully is not for the novice. It’s not investing, it’s gambling and you can lose everything very quickly.

Getting your 401k moved to “self directed” is a great move and opportunity though. And you can still get exposure to silver. You have a lot of homework to do. You can invest in fully allocated silver funds like Sprott’s PSLV or CEF (Central Fund of Canada, gold & silver fund), maybe some high quality silver miners/producer, and there is a possibility to actually buy physical silver (but held by a custodian). Seek professional help.

This youtube clip may be of interest to you. Sean of SGTReport.com interviews Will Lehr from perpetualassets.com and within they do discuss using a self directed IRA to hold physical metals. Also, I know APMEX has partnered with a company to provide these services and you can buy through APMEX and the metals are delivered to your custodian provider. Other large reputable precious metals dealers also provide this service.

Ed h
Ed h
November 2, 2016 11:35 AM

Todd,
Believe it or not YouTube is great to learn about options and how they work. Get your account approved for option trading. Once that is done you can start.

I would diversify more than just silver if I were you. Trading silver is very volatile and can go up or down fast. You can also check out the street smart section on Schwab it’s pretty awesome. Also you can call them and most people who answer know a lot about option trading.

Todd Henderson
November 2, 2016 12:20 PM

Thank you Ed h. I am still kinda of shocked and in awe that I am actually doing this. There are NO limits with our Lord Jesus Christ.