God is about to anoint a company of people with the Acts 10:38 anointing.

In the 31-minute video shown below, Prophet Paul Keith Davis shares an amazing experience he had where God revealed He is about to anoint a company of people with the anointing revealed in Acts 10:38. Paul Keith Davis is founder of White Dove Ministries.

The following provides a transcript of portions of his message:

“I had a vision. I had this experience. It was so encouraging. We were coming out of Pentecost and going over into Tabernacles. I didn’t experience the Pentecostal experience on the day of Pentecost. I experienced Pentecost on Mount Sinai. It was like I was at the mountain. And I saw the lightning and the thunder and the coals of fire and the ground was quaking and the heavens were dripping dew and I was terrified. I was terrified and I was exhilarated! I was wanting it to last forever and I was wanting it to stop right away. It was a paradox that can only be experienced in the realm of the Spirit. I was so scared I wanted to stop and I was so exhilarated I wanted to go on forever.

And then I was taken over into the Promised Land. An angel was there and he took me to a place in this experience and he showed me that God is about to release on a company of people, I want to word it carefully, it won’t be on everybody. I’m going to go ahead and say it the way I started to at the beginning. It will be on those that have been willing to be prepared.

God showed me that He is about to anoint some people with Acts 10:38, those that have been willing to be pulled aside into a cocoon of His presence. You might call it the secret place. And they have allowed Him to do in them what needed to be done to carry that anointing.

You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. (Acts 10:38)

The angel showed me three anointings, three things, but the very first one was the Acts 10:38 anointing. And that’s when he began to talk to me that the reason we can’t really deliver the message that we have to deliver to the people is because they are so oppressed they cannot hear the message.

Why is the anointing necessary? Why is it so necessary that a body of people come forward to be anointed with Acts 10:38? It is because there are so many people oppressed, sick, and brokenhearted, just exactly the way Jesus found them when He came to the earth the first time. He said He found the people like scattered sheep without a shepherd and He had compassion on them. He went about the synagogues, teaching in the synagogues, proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease for He had compassion on them because He saw them as sheep without a shepherd, which is the exact condition we see today.

So what are we going to have to do? Exactly what He did. We must go about healing all manner of sickness and all manner of diseases.

Why is Luke 4:18 and Acts 10:38 so important? It is because people cannot hear the message that is necessary to empower them to bring them into the end of the age. There is such oppression out there, even among the Church, especially among the Church. The first revival is coming in the Church.

Jesus healed them, binding their broken hearts and opening their blind eyes, saying to them,“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.” (Luke 4:18-19)

This anointing is coming to set at liberty those who are captive and to bring recovery of sight to those who are blind, blind due to religion and blind due to human reasoning.”

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
November 11, 2017 12:22 PM

I love this post. The gospel of Jesus hasn’t changed. People have changed it through unbelief and twisting the scriptures to their version of Jesus. God is so complex we can’t understand his ways but he came to us in a simplistic way through Jesus that we all may know him and receive freely his gifts through faith. I believe God is going to toss all of our man made ideas aside and return us to the simplicity that is in Christ. The preaching of Jesus with the signs following that are spoken of in scripture. And he is going to choose the simple ordinary people like the tax collectors and the fisherman of his day to do it that no flesh may glory over what he is about to do.

Monica
Monica
November 11, 2017 11:20 AM

This is Monica from Houston. I am reading this now in Israel. We are a group of 40 people who have come to visit Egypt and Israel. I don’t believe it is coincidence that it was 40 in the group. Yesterday we climb Mount Sinai and today we have enter the promise land. I am here just to confirm this word. My heart is so full right now but all I can is let the remnant of God arise and let us be humble and give ourselves all to Him!!!!

Guild
Guild
November 11, 2017 6:14 PM

Monica are you with a catholic group??? My sister in laws are over there Gay and Gina…. I’d love to know! If yes what an awesomely small world. God bless you.

Monica
Monica
November 12, 2017 12:00 PM

No, is a Spanish Evangelical group but there is so many groups here!

Rachel Baxter
November 11, 2017 3:27 PM

Praise God for His good gifts. He has not left us, his children, powerless. There is going to need to be an incredible outpouring of His power because on our own, we can do nothing – and the job ahead is beyond us. His plan is perfect and it will come to pass. Bless those that have made themselves ready through surrender, repentance and forgiveness for what God is about to release.

Jen
Jen
November 11, 2017 6:47 PM

God Bless you, Rachel! Amen! What encouraging words…just what I needed to hear today. I’ve been dealing with oppression and tormenting spirits, have a calling on my life and haven been in the “wilderness” for several years. Just today, I’ve been hearing “Apart from me you can do NOTHING!”

Elizabeth Marie
November 11, 2017 11:15 AM

A few months ago I had a vision while sleeping. I saw a person kneeling and up above I saw this large pitcher pouring oil down upon this person’s head. It was a heavy, steady stream of oil that completely bathed the entire person in oil. I knew that it meant that some ‘heavy anointing’ was coming on the LORD’s beloved chosen.

“You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.” Psalms 23:5

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
November 11, 2017 2:10 PM

how very encouraging!! The suffering we have experienced is nto to be compared tot he glory that will be revealed in us!!

Tina
Tina
November 11, 2017 3:06 PM

Amen

T Winters
T Winters
November 12, 2017 3:46 AM

God speaks of this in Isaiah, chapter 22:20-25. Eliakim, His servant, whatever door they open can’t be shut and whatever door they shut can’t be opened. This is the same description for the Church of Philadephia. He has told me much and I remain His humble servant, not feeling worthy. I have no platform and I remain quiet. It’s been a hard, but, wonderful 8 years. I’m trying to hang on to what I’ve got. Family makes it hard. I’m just mind blown that The Creator would even notice me. Yes, He is sending help for the people, and remember He never uses those you expect.

John S
November 11, 2017 7:17 PM

This was the exact Bible verse the Holy Spirit led to me to pray for myself today. I was so glad that I mentioned that Verse in my prayer today and received the anointing today. Thanks James for posting this today.

sharine
sharine
November 11, 2017 5:13 PM

Amen, the supernatural annointing is coming for the Remnant. Because there are demonized people, reptilians, and ufos on the evil side (exposed on Youtube), that it makes sense for God Almighty to do something supernatural for His side.

Francy Carl
November 11, 2017 9:54 PM

Hi Sharine,

I hope you mean the other way around, otherwise you are giving too much power to the enemy. It’s more like the enemy is trying really hard to keep up with what God has already set out to do and as you know he will still not succeed for OUR KING has already conquered him and no one is going to steal HIS GLORY!

Sharine
Sharine
November 12, 2017 5:44 AM

Hello, I’m an Endtimes Watchman, Ezekiel 33, and in that calling, we have to sometimes expose the “spiritual darkness” to let the rest of the masses and Body of Christ know how bad it’s gotten. I’m not giving glory to the enemy. The enemy loves to keep under cover and deceive everyone even the “Elect.” The UFOs have been seen all around the world. And the reptilians and demonized clones are quietly taking over lots of people in high places in Hollywood and Washington D.C. Youtube is full of videos exposing this subject and it’s really intensified the past 3 years.

unknown.servant
unknown.servant
November 12, 2017 12:26 PM

why they eliminate this word on NIV on Joel 2:8 “and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.” it is existed on KJV, and Hebrew translation…

Shammah
November 12, 2017 3:17 PM

There are several entire scriptures “missing” from the NIV and some of the other translations. When I began to notice that I decided to stay in the KJV and even sometimes go back to the Geneva Bible. I found that getting a KJV with greek/hebrew definitions of many of the words used, has made a HUGE difference in understanding the context of what was being expressed.

Todd D
Todd D
November 12, 2017 7:30 PM
This is definitely a soap box topic for me. How do we choose what translation to use? . there are so many . . and then what do we do about ‘missing Scriptures’. I I have done alot of reading and praying and searching on this topic. I will share with you my conclusions on this matter. 1) I am SO grateful we have so many different translations to choose from that add facets and insights into the original languages. 2) While I am a Majority text advocate when it comes to the New Testament, any decent translation is sufficient to understand who God is, who I am, and his plan of salvation. And especially if you are reading to ask the Holy Spirit’s teaching and leading, All translations have some fault that you can point to. The New Testament writers used the Septuagint for the their ‘go to’ version of the Old Testament and there are some occasional differences with how the Septuagint and the Masoretic text reads. . but, and this is a BIG BUT. . it was sufficient and more than sufficient for the New Testament writers to make their points and that’s what they used because quoting from the text in the language of the people took priority over a ‘pure’ Hebrew text. 3) The main issue for ‘missing Scriptures’ is the New Testament. The foundation of what started this was the Westcott and Hort arguments that older manuscripts are better manuscripts. . Not necessarily. Families of manuscript tradition, geography, and church history all come into play. 4) One of the best arguments that swayed me to preferring the Majority text is Paul Esosito’s website – majoritytext.com. See his PDF of Dr. Walter Pickering’s document ‘What Difference Does it Make?’ That document shows how errors of… Read more »
sharine
sharine
November 12, 2017 5:40 PM

Carnal weapons will not work against these fallen entities but spiritual weapons in Messiah Jesus, pleading His Holy Blood, having spiritual authority in Him. They have to obey Messiah because He is the Creator, Colossians 1.

sharine
sharine
November 12, 2017 5:35 PM

The UFO/fallen angels are seen on Joel 2. Thank you for bringing up that scripture.

Sue C
Sue C
November 11, 2017 11:19 PM

Unfortunately, few have emptied themselves and paid the price in preparation for this anointing. Thanks so much James for posting this.