Giant Grizzly Bear Attacks in Late Spring

bear

As part of my preparations, I purchased all of the components required for an emergency solar powered battery bank with DC to AC inverters… but I held off on buying the batteries and assembling everything.  I didn’t want to activate the batteries until I felt like the events were close. With Nisan 17 approaching, I felt in my spirit that now is the time for final preparations.

On Saturday March 26, 2016 I spent the morning setting up the solar battery bank.  That afternoon, I hit the recliner and decided to listen to the Friday edition of TruNews, but I fell asleep a few minutes into the broadcast.  I rarely have prophetic dreams, but I think this one qualifies.

In the dream, I was staying in a large vacation home with relatives and friends.  The home was one of many located on a lake with a surrounding forest.  The trees were full of new leaves… and I could tell it was late spring and not yet the heat of summer.  Everyone was in this great room near the front of the house doing various things.  I went out back to the rear patio.  All of a sudden… this huge brown grizzly bear came rambling into the back yard.  Our eyes locked, and I started running for the back door. I made it… and slammed the door behind me.

The grizzly started clawing the back door and I knew he going to break through any minute.  I ran to the front room and started warning the others that this giant grizzly was about to break through the back door, but no one was listening to me.  They were all busy doing other things and seemed oblivious to what was happening.  Finally, I got a few of them to come to the back door and take a look.  The grizzly was still clawing and about to break through, but they couldn’t see or hear him.  I thought they were crazy and they thought I was crazy.

Then, the dream shifted. I spent the rest of the vacation being stalked and hunted by this grizzly bear that no one else could see or hear.  As the vacation came to an end, everyone gathered outside to say their goodbyes. Then the bear suddenly jolted out of the woods and descended down the road towards the crowd. However, this time… everyone could see and hear the onslaught coming upon them as they fled in panic from the devouring bear. Then the dream ended.

I was awakened to the soothing sounds of Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty! It took me a minute to realize that it was the end of the TruNews broadcast.  I had never heard Rick Wiles close his show with music before.

Interpretation:

The solar power project is symbolic of the perfect power of our faithful and loving God. The batteries signify the need to recharge our faith through prayer and worship.  Both the dream and the awakening song were a confirmation to make final preparations for the coming judgments.

The grizzly bear represents the bear markets during the coming financial collapse.  The new leaves seem to confirm the timing of the crash to be in late spring, but I knew the bear would be eating and growing stronger through the summer and fall. The failure of people to see or hear the grizzly relates to the failure of most people to prepare.  The end of the vacation signals the start of the crash.

The grizzly bear also mimics the enemy… blinding the truth… while stalking and attacking the watchmen.  The dream was telling me to prepare physically and the awakening song was telling me to prepare spiritually.

In the third stanza of the following lyrics for Holy, Holy, Holy… Notice how darkness hides the holiness of  God and keeps the eyes of the sinful man from seeing his glory.  Surely, our God is perfect in power, in love, and purity.

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee;
Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!

Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore Thee,
Casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
Cherubim and seraphim falling down before Thee,
Who was, and is, and evermore shall be.

Holy, holy, holy! though the darkness hide Thee,
Though the eye of sinful man Thy glory may not see;
Only Thou art holy; there is none beside Thee,
Perfect in power, in love, and purity.

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
All Thy works shall praise Thy Name, in earth, and sky, and sea;
Holy, holy, holy; merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!

Author: Wiley Phipps

Wiley Phipps graduated from Atlantic Christian College with a BS degree in Accounting and Finance. As an IBM Authorized Agent, he was able to experience and contribute to the computer technology revolution from its earliest days… always struggling to keep up and change with the times. His passion for biblical prophecy intensified as he could see technology enabling end-time bible prophecies. As a watchman during these trying times for most , he now enjoys encouraging down-and-out souls and pointing them to Jesus.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 2, 2016 5:53 am
Sherry Gorslin
March 31, 2016 8:53 am

Hi Wiley, this is a perfect depiction of our state of mind in this country. So many are too busy to see.

As we get ready to erect a statue of the temple of Baal in New York City, and honor a temple of death and perversion few seem to see that Satan is at the back door scratching and clawing to get in and totally destroy. All the Christian history sites that have been destroyed and the Christians being martyred and this nation chooses to honor Baal.

I believe the enemy has clawed through the door.

Lord for the sake of Your people have mercy.

Holy, holy, holy! though the darkness hide Thee,
Though the eye of sinful man Thy glory may not see;
Only Thou art holy; there is none beside Thee,
Perfect in power, in love, and purity.

Kathy Culver
March 29, 2016 11:07 pm

LORNA——You can look at a Fuel Less Generator on jimbakkershow.com/ They are at the lowest cost
now at 1784 that’s 1,784—-has a solar screen, hand crank’ if sun is not shinning, blanket you can heat ,
pot to cook in —I have a low watt 600–microwave— all ports for electronics . Plug in a lamp. more to ck. out online. Have to say —-the Lord was really on me to put this generator in a Faraday closure, to protect it
from an EMP–did so about 5 months ago—made my own with help of my helper , Holy Spirit. If anyone has a question I’ii be glad to give it a shot! HIS word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path—always ,
answers my questions and needs–Closer than a brother—-Thank you Jesus!

Vicki
Vicki
March 29, 2016 4:33 pm

That jumped out at me as I read it.

Kathy Culver
March 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Thanks VICKI!! Just saw that white planes are UN makes since!

Kathy Culver
March 29, 2016 4:14 pm

MARK___MARK—44th president and 45th Isn’t Obama 44th ? He would sure be a Rubber Bullet President
and 45th is in the trash? Like you through the gun away? Hope I’m not setting myself up —your family right!?
Have to run somewhere —will ck in later!

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
March 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Awesome insight KC… and a clue big clue for timing.

Vicki
Vicki
March 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Two things: 1st Tradionally, bear represents Russia, 2nd: white planes are UN

Kathy Culver
March 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Love the animals —I have never been to Yellowstone –always wanted to! Did you see the Bison leaving the
area because of the heat in their habitat? Read a article about that!
I’m asking the Lord about this Poem that was given to me —have had 3-4 confirmations now .
Never talked to James or of course —-asked about posting—-I guess I will ask now . How?

Mark Sellers
March 29, 2016 2:48 pm

**NOTE: I am aware of the Biblical meaning of the numbers 44 and 45, but not sure how they apply to us today in the context of all of these “bear dreams”…

Michele
Michele
February 16, 2017 9:49 am
According to “The Arithmetic of God” penned by Don Kistler, the number 44 is the number for PERDITION and he gives Rev. 17: 9-11 for reference. The number 45 represents INHERITANCE. The bear according to”Understanding the Dreams You Dream” by Ira Milligan represents DESTROYER: Destruction; an evil curse (through inheritance or personal sin, including financial loss or hardship); economic loss (as in a “bear market”); danger; opposition; Russia. Some thoughts to consider: I think of any overBEARing spirit or situation that requires spiritual warfare. We can not use the carnal mind which goes into perdition (the number 44) Yes, the name of Jesus protects us as well as the blood, but to overcome and slay our giants, we must grow up into the head (receive our full inheritance which is the number 45) Faith that works by LOVE is a major key. Having the full mind of Christ comes from a daily crucified life, otherwise our weapons of warfare will be like rubber bullets with no effect. The whole world and we, too, are moaning and groaning for a FULL manifestation of the sons of God. Lord Jesus: Come quickly IN us!! Christ FULLY IN US is the hope of glory. Can you hear Paul crying out: “I travail until Christ be FULLY formed in you!”? May God’s people realize that our “catching up” is WITHIN into the heavenlies… to the throne of God… The Philadelphian church is the church that enters into the spirit and REMAINS there, no longer being in the spirit one day and out of the spirit the next day. It is a church that spiriritually experiences all three feasts… not just Pentecost with the baptism of the Holy Ghost but a church that fulfills the Feast of Tabernacles coming forth manifesting the FATHER! Oh happy… Read more »
Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
March 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Thanks Mark for sharing. Sounds like the crash will be really big and we will be totally dependent on God. I always enjoy reading your comments because of the gift God has given you on biblical numbers and their meanings. I learned about the importance of numbers reading the works of the late J. R. Church. I remember one article where he explained how Einstein pulled the speed of light out of one of the chapters in Genesis. The Bible is so amazing and full of surprises.

Debra Elramey
March 29, 2016 3:40 pm

@Mark – What matters more than the numerology in your dreams is that you knew to employ the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, name above all names, to whom every knee will bow, even bears!

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
March 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Kneeing Bears… LOL… I bet we see a lot of that. God will bring many to their knees.

Mark Sellers
March 29, 2016 2:46 pm
I wasn’t going to post, but after reading more comments, I’ll put this here for whatever God has to say to us all… I’ve had 2 dreams of bears, in one dream the bear was towering over the trees, at least 20 feet tall, grabbing the tops of the trees and eating them, pulling the trees out of his way to get to us. We were in a warehouse-type building, and the bear began tearing the top corner of the roof off, trying to get his huge paw inside to grab us. I had no fear, but knew enough to stay out of the reach of the bear… It ended when I rebuked it in the name of the Lord Jesus. (this dream began with seeing many UFO-type objects in the sky, fighting each other, then the bear appeared) 2nd dream was where I was with my neighbor, and the bear was a small cub, and the neighbor was playing with it. I told him not to play with it, as I noticed that it was growing in size, by the minute! Soon enough, it was about 8-10 feet tall and my neighbor was running for his life, screaming for me to help. I had a revolver, a 44 magnum, but the bullets were acting as though they were made of rubber and bounced off the bear. I then rummaged, frantically, through a bunch of ammo cans looking for more 44 ammo, but could only find 45 ammo!! I finally gave up, threw the revolver at the bear and rebuked it in the name of Jesus. It then, almost instantly, shrunk back down to cub-size and the dream ended. Not sure what the numbers 44 and 45 represent to us today, but there it is. God bless & keep you… Read more »
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
March 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Mark, The name of Jesus is mightier than worldly weapons. The blood of Jesus is also a mighty weapon.

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
March 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi Mark-
Just curious-was this your actual neighbor? And if so, does he have any history of toying with things that he shouldn’t be……and have you tried to advise/help him to no avail? I may be stretching, but I would even venture to question if he has any expensive habits?

Mark Sellers
March 29, 2016 4:47 pm

HILBILEE: yes, it was my actual next-door neighbor. He’s not a believer, very much lost and in the “matrix” world system, in love with his money and possessions. He knows what we believe, for the most part, and hasn’t been interested…

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
March 29, 2016 6:20 pm
Mark, Bears are often symbols of sudden danger-especially things dealing with money. Bullets are a common symbol for words. Rubber bullets would be words with no effect. Rummaging frantically for 44. ammo and only finding 45-searching for the right words. So, here is my take on this: Your worldly neighbor represents the lost we come to be acquainted with. They are toying with things that will eventually come back to bite them (baby bear-sin is fun for a season) and despite our warnings continue to play with sin. Our words are ineffective (rubber bullets) and we continue to fumble for just the right word or argument that will defeat the dominance of sin in their life and we do not find quite the right words (45 not 44 ammo). In the end, it is calling upon the Lord God upon their behalf that will most overcome the hold and attack of sin in their life. This speaks to me greatly as a reminder of the importance of prayer and intercession for our neighbors. We must remember that most dreams are intrinsic dreams about the dreamer. If it is about the world situation etc, it is usually about how that will affect us, our family. our town. There are extrinsic dreams which are dreams for the entire body, the world or nation but these are a small percentage of our dreams. There are many extrinsic dreamers on Z3 but these are in the minority in the vast world of dreams. In my experience interpreting and teaching dream interpretation, extrinsic dreamers are called to see and intercede and consistently have these world wide dreams while the rest of us are called to touch our particular sphere of influence and occasionally are given a glimpse of the bigger picture. However, this is the… Read more »
Robert Adolph