Get Ready for the 220 Fold Return!

wheat field on sunsetJesus told us about the 30, 60, and 100-fold returns, so a 220 fold return would be off the charts! Maybe so, but that’s what he showed me.

Yesterday morning I had a short dream in which I saw the price of USD/CHF currency pair moving up to 21. Then I woke up briefly and went back to sleep. Then I had another dream in which I saw it moving up to 22 and then 23.

With the current price at .956 a move up to 23 is mind boggling, but it is coming.

These two dreams were a confirmation of what the Lord showed me back in 2011. At that time he said, “Dollar, Swiss franc, silver, gold.” Even though he only spoke those few words, I understood what he meant. He was telling me a time was coming when the Swiss franc was going to collapse, so buy the dollar against the franc at that time. Later the time would come when the dollar is going to collapse. Before that happens, convert all paper assets into silver as much as possible and gold if silver is not available. So he was saying to buy the dollar against the franc, and buy silver over gold.

When the dollar collapses, all paper assets will become worthless because our entire financial system is going to melt down. Only real assets will hold their value. Silver and gold are the oldest, most reliable, and most liquid real assets available. Silver will increase in value faster than gold so it will be a better investment, but both will provide safe havens for protecting our wealth.

That was four years ago. It took me a whole year before I got up the courage to venture into the forex market. I didn’t want to because I knew it was very volatile and extremely risky. However, the Lord was telling me to do it so eventually I did.

I have had four years to wonder how low the Swiss franc would go, but now I know. After the franc collapses, it is going to cost 23 francs to purchase one dollar. In other words, the value of the franc will drop from $1.046 today down to 4.3 cents after the collapse. Perhaps the franc will go even lower than that, but that is what I saw. Even at that level the profit potential is very large.

By taking the smallest possible long position, a forex trader would earn $100 for every penny increase in the price. A position of that size would only require an investment of about $1,000. Even with the smallest position, if the price went up from .96 to 23.0 the profits would be over $220,400. Taking a position ten times bigger would earn over $2.2 million. Whatever amount we invest multiply it by about 220 to calculate the profit. It truly is a 220 fold return!

The collapse of the euro will not offer nearly as much profit potential as the franc because of the way they are paired. For EUR/USD, the euro is the base currency and the dollar is the counter currency, but for USD/CHF the dollar is the base currency and the franc is the counter currency. As the base currency approaches zero the profits stop. However, as the counter currency approaches zero the profits continue to increase. In theory, if the franc was truly worthless not even a trillion francs would be enough to buy one dollar.

I don’t believe the franc is going to collapse this year, but I think there is a very good chance it could collapse next year. Almost every nation in Europe is currently carrying unprecedented levels of debt that have increased every year since the 2008 crash. They are on an unsustainable course. With all that debt, they have no wiggle room to handle the economic trouble coming this fall.

I believe we are going to see a domino effect where the coming financial crisis and devaluation of the dollar are going to cause instability and higher interest rates throughout the world. European financial institutions are going to be in big trouble because of their heavy exposure to derivatives, including Deutsche Bank, which is Germany’s largest bank. The EU financial system will begin to crumble, which will cause sovereign governments to go bankrupt, and ultimately lead to the death of the euro and the franc.

Many of God’s people have seen a coming transfer of wealth from the unrighteous to the righteous for the purpose of financing the great end time harvest of souls. The money is not going to fall down from heaven. It is going to require us to hear his voice, step out of our comfort zone, and obey what he tells us to do. Those who do what he tells them will be the ones who receive the wealth and advance his kingdom.

Linda Hasche
August 24, 2015 10:08 AM

I saw this headline posting again and what came to my mind: the “220” blessing would be a ramped up anointing to bring souls into the Kingdom of Heaven, with ALL that the Holy Spirit will do . . . healing, deliverance, raising the dead (literally snatching them from the flames of hell), all of the gifts fully functioning, with the fruit of the Holy Spirit fully flowing and prayer strategies that will but a MASSIVE hurt on the Kingdom of Darkness. . . BAM!! That’s what I’m personally hoping for, in Jesus’ name. AMEN and AMEN

Christopher
Christopher
August 22, 2015 12:15 AM
Thank you for your website and sharing your visions. It seems that the time may be upon us for the start of great upheavals in world markets. As further economic troubles come, people may finally lose faith in the central bankers, which is the only reason markets had become so distorted. I wanted to share a thought with your readers that they should consider. In all these transactions to protect yourself from financial chaos by using stocks, ETFs, options there is a very real concern to take into account. Especially if you believe that the coming event will be of a catastrophic nature. All of these transactions are conducted through a broker. Were a real financial collapse to evolve; you need to consider whether you could actually receive the piles of cash from your account. Currently things work great, even under bad conditions. In a meltdown that may not be the case. For every option you buy, there is someone who has to take the other side of that trade. If you make a windfall on one side, some lost equally on the other. As these are conducted with only a fraction of the underlying capital secured this could create never before experienced problems. In a massive market dislocation, the option writers or counter-parties may not be able to pay. Their posted margin would only cover a small fraction of the debt. This has happened many times in the micro trade arena. For example, In January, the Swiss Franc overnight unlinking of the Euro peg, bankrupted a few FX brokers in the UK and NZ. In the US, FXCM was saved only by being taken over by another firm and an injection of liquidity. This all happened as a result of a small fraction of their overall client base had… Read more »
Anthony
Anthony
August 22, 2015 1:16 AM

This is basically what I was getting at but my post was not approved. If the timing is off and the bank or brokerage is tied to a dead currency like USD it wouldn’t matter. If you don’t possess it, you don’t own it. With everyone saying this is going to be the death of the system I highly doubt a brokerage will cut a check and if they did where will you cash it?

Anthony
Anthony
August 22, 2015 1:18 AM

Nevermind it did go through my apologizes.

Jeff
Jeff
August 22, 2015 1:05 AM

Christopher I think most here understand what’s coming down. I also hope everyone prioritizes their finances, meaning gold/silver first, then FAZ, then maybe options. Other than that is it prudent to sit on our hands and wait for the collapse ? I’ve seen it coming for a decade and it seems closer by the day. I absolutely get what you’re saying and you are correct. I will play the cards I’ve been dealt and trust God that His will is done. God Bless

andrew
andrew
May 30, 2016 8:21 AM

ok so how can i earn 220 fold what and when should i buy and when should i sell it pls explain

andrew
andrew
May 29, 2016 11:41 AM

if i buy physical currency chf we can sell it after increasing what u think pls advice

Mike C
Mike C
March 9, 2016 7:05 PM

It is a possibility USD/CHF spikes tomorrow and EU goes down. Draghi speaks at 8:30AM EST. If the European Central Bank cuts further into negative territory we could see the currency pairs move, along with US Equities spiking (based on the premise that the only yield to be obtained is in the stock market casino).

David
David
March 9, 2016 5:39 PM

I have been reading that the Fed will probably not raise rates next week. “The Federal Reserve will leave its Fed Funds rate unchanged at the current target range of 0.25% to 0.50% at its policy meeting next week, writes The Wall Street Journal’s John Hilsenrath – reportedly one of the most “well-connected” journalists on Fed matters. Supporting evidence for anticipating that the central bank will stand pat includes the recent numbers on key Treasury yields, the Effective Fed Funds rate and the market’s inflation expectations.”
I’m sure this will be Bullish for the Dow & markets, does anyone think this will push the USD/CHF up higher? I have been wanting to open a small long position, but waiting on confirmation. Just wanted to see what you guys are thinking who trade Forex.

Joe
Joe
March 7, 2016 1:40 AM

Thanks Ben for sharing your knowledge with Z3 family. Planning to come to Singapore this year and we will meet. If James announces the travel plans to Singapore there may be others who are interested to join. Firmly believe Singapore is a city of refuge during the coming financial storm.

Ben Zhang
Ben Zhang
March 7, 2016 2:33 AM

You’re most welcome Joe, actually if you are also planning to come over here, perhaps can arrange to come together with James or a few others with the same vision. Besides having company, more people can assess situations better, more ideas……etc. After coming here, I believe you all will have a better understanding of the ground situation in Singapore and maybe will be able to provide some experience for those who is interested to come to Singapore in the future as well 😉

Ben Zhang
Ben Zhang
March 7, 2016 12:54 AM

Hi Joe, there only 3 major local banks in Singapore which is DBS bank, UOB bank & OCBC bank of which only UOB offers precious metals services. But UOB only offers trading account for silver, as for gold, they do sell physical gold & gold certificates but do not offer any form of personal gold storage for you. Yes, there are certain restrictions on large cash transactions, but usually people do not pay cash on big ticket items wether Singapore or elsewhere, bank transfer or remittance should not be a problem if from legal sources.

Jon
March 5, 2016 10:49 PM

You’re welcome, Domz. I wouldn’t be surprised if some are instructed to send FAZ profits and buy silver/gold in another country where it is safer, sometime in the future so banksters can’t get it. We’ll have to listen to the Lord’s instruction for this. I’m sure James will have information on this sometime.

Joe
Joe
March 5, 2016 11:01 PM

Hope James gives an insight how it can be done in Singapore.

Jon
March 5, 2016 8:02 PM

A new word of caution if you’re going to purchase silver. Just went to a dealer in the Midwest who said people are taking lead bars and dipping them in silver then selling them. This dealer told me he has seen it. Knows of a seller who lost $50,000 recently. He said it’s getting very tricky.

Domz
Domz
March 5, 2016 10:36 PM

Jon, thanks for sharing that. I feel there hasn’t been enough discussion on Kingdom finances beyond FAZ and Forex. We need to start talking more about the logistics of silver ownership for us newbies. BTW folks, an ordinary household magnet will not be attracted to silver. Also, there’s simple acid/chemical tests and pocket-sized electronic weight devices available.

Joe
Joe
March 5, 2016 11:00 PM

This is the season for the blessings of Isaiah 45:3 to manifest in the kingdom of God.