Germany’s Role in the Upcoming Market Crash

arch

This post provides an update on Germany’s role in the upcoming market crash.

Alarms have been sounding for years from both prophetic and financial sources telling us Germany is in big trouble. There are many rumors about the possible failure of their largest bank, Deutsche Bank, which would create a nightmare scenario for global financial markets because of their exposure to over $70 trillion in derivatives, which is almost as big as the total annual GDP for the entire world, $78 trillion (Source: Wikipedia).

Financial analyst Jim Willie recently warned Deutsche Bank’s failure would be like “Lehman Brothers times five!” He added, “It would trigger a systemic banking contagion the likes of which the Western world has never seen.” (Source: Silverdoctors.com)

In addition, it would be a fatal blow to the European Union because investor confidence is based on Germany’s ability to hold up the weaker European nations. Without Germany, the EU would likely begin to unravel quickly, which would also mean the end of the euro currency.

Regardless of what happens there, I believe a sudden event is coming soon that will take down major financial institutions and global equities markets along with them. I believe this because God showed it to me in a dream in July 2014 and confirmed the timing through the fulfillment of four signs I was shown to watch, which were given to identify the season for this sudden event. As documented in my previous posts, the first two signs were fulfilled by the end of January, the third on February 9, and the fourth in March. So I believe we are now in the season when the sudden event could happen at any time.

I have also received many confirmations from others, including the following:

• Z3 visitor Phanuel posted comments sharing how he received a prophetic dream on April 25 2014 in which he saw a bank holiday beginning in June and the dollar devalued by 40% after that. In March 2016, Phanuel received revelation of Nisan 17 as a day of new beginnings when financial markets would turn red.
  • Z3 contributing author David Rowland received a prophetic dream on June 15 2015 warning the judgment of God would begin through an economic crash that would come after the Federal Reserve raises interest rates. The Fed raised rates December 15 2015, so we are now in that season.
  • Z3 contributing author Matt Smith received a prophetic poem on December 23 2015 showing what is coming to America in 2016. For the period from March until June, he wrote, “Another checkpoint will originate, then another crushing blow will seal this nation’s fate. During these two seasons, the economy will decline.”
  • Z3 contributing author Erik Kudlis received a prophetic dream on November 28 2015 showing worms devouring everything in the “natural lawn” of American life. He wrote, “This will happen very quickly. The multiplication of the worms was not be prolific at first, but then became explosive… By the spring, the devourers will be in full consumption of anything and everything that gives life and color to the world we live in. The problems will be so widespread and beyond number, there will be little anyone can do about it.”

There are many more examples, but I don’t recall any of them mentioning anything about Germany. There was also no mention of Germany in my dream, but other people have received prophetic warnings of trouble starting there, as documented below:

Based on these warnings, I believe Germany is facing big trouble ahead. The timing of Nisan 17 coinciding with April 25 was alarming to me because of Pastor Louie’s dream, but his dream only revealed the 25th and did not tell him which month, so it is possible Germany does not crash this month. Regardless of when it happens, I believe we have entered the season for the sudden market crash based on all of the reasons listed above.

On Friday morning April 22, I saw two things that made me think Germany might not crash this month.

• First, I saw the number 2116, which I believe was referring to S&P points, which is higher than the market closed on Friday (2,091.58).
  • Second, I saw a short vision of a bull coming down for a landing after jumping over a fence. I did not see him jumping or clearing the fence. I only saw him coming down for a landing with the fence behind him.

Putting these two together, my interpretation is the bull might have to clear another fence before he starts coming down. If that is true, then we should see the markets moving higher soon, a little higher than the intraday high of 2,111.05 on Wednesday April 20. That kind of upward move would not be possible if Germany was crashing on April 25.

This interpretation was supported by the following comment posted yesterday by Z3 visitor Jim Reeve.

“I think my dreams last night are telling me we’ll have one more stab to the top. Confirming that notion to me, I climbed a ladder in a playground last night, and it tilted back on me a bit and felt a bit unstable (representing my short leaning as I climb). It’s possible Monday is the actual top tick. I actually don’t worry about that. My plan is to add to my positions when I discern I’m at the top of the ladder. If I’m wrong and the ladder exists someplace else on the timeline (the common error I face), I still have the trade covered part of the way.

I too, am holding some losses, however I am confident they will be irrelevant to what is coming. My protection bands are that I don’t expect the S&P much above 2110. I also don’t expect this waiting pattern to extend beyond this week. Violation of those bands will cause me to reconsider, unless I have updates providing explanation.”

So if our interpretations are correct, Jim and I are both seeing more upward movement in the stock market this week, but only for a short time. He also confirmed my vision of the bull coming down for a landing by saying he does not “expect this waiting pattern to extend beyond this week.” We both believe we are very close to the market top and the start of a fast drop. If we are correct, Germany will not be crashing this month and the bears will need to hang in there for just a little while longer. However, if the market goes down from here that will be even better.

Regardless of what happens this month in Germany, I am expecting to see major trouble there soon based on two recent dreams, showing major changes in currency values.

• First, in a dream in December 2015, I saw the price of the currency pair USD/CHF going up to 1.35, which would be unprecedented. That kind of movement would require a big news event, such as a crash in Germany.
  • Second, in another dream in February 2016, I saw the price movements of this same currency pair illustrated through the action of a karate fight. Since then, the price has behaved right in line with the first two scenes in the fight. The third and final scene showed the USD fighter quickly winning the fight, which supports the strong upward price movement revealed in the first dream.

So it seems likely there is a connection between these dreams and the coming crash in Germany because a crash there would cause the euro and franc to lose value fast. If nothing happens there this month, I will be watching closely for their next possible crash date, which would be Wednesday May 25. That timing would fit perfectly with the scenario described in my previous post with panic selling starting in June.

William
William
May 1, 2016 11:40 PM

I live in Australia, do not know US well.

William
William
May 1, 2016 11:39 PM

Hi Everyone, with the pending devaluation of the US dollars, I think it would be a very good idea to buy the US gold mining company’s call option with expiry at July, and September. The reason is that using the same amount of money to buy FAZ, you can buy a lot of call option. when US dollars devalue 40%, these call options’ price will increase substantially. Can anyone give a list of the US gold mining companies with call options? Last November I bought one call option at 24 cents, now it become $3.135 now.

Joe
Joe
May 2, 2016 12:25 AM

William,agree with you brother. From a BRICS perspective if they want to finish off US economy they have to go for the jagular vein ie,Dollar. No point attacking the American Stock Markets with Dollar still alive and kicking.

John
John
April 27, 2016 9:19 PM

I believe Volkswagen and DB report earnings today. Is this the start of the downturn in Germany.

Michele Burdo
April 27, 2016 12:39 AM
Hello Z3 Family, This is a word from Father’s Heart Ministry with Russ & Kitty Walden. I found it to be encouraging and I hope it will bless you as well. The Lord says today that I am rendering to you the double. You have been a prisoner of hope in this season but in the midst of hope deferred you have turned to the stronghold that I am in your life. Even today do I declare that I will render double to you. I have bent My bow and raised up a defense for you in the dry places of the earth – even in Zion that the enemy has sought to occupy to destroy your zeal. I will cause you to take again the high places and to cast down the altars of idolatry there that have sought to usurp your destiny says the Father. My arrows will go forth as the lightning and the warring Angel will blow the trumpet. There My favor shall be found in your midst with whirlwinds of the south and as the Lord of Hosts I will defend and devour the enemy of your soul and subdue the unrighteous with sling stones of My right hand and shall not miss My target. I will fill the bowls in the corner of the altar with the incense of your praise for you will see to the fullest extent the victory that I have promised you in your now season and not another. As the Lord your God I will save you in that day and spare the flock of My people even those you have cried out and petitioned Me for their deliverance and safety. They shall be as the stones of a crown lifted up as an ensign upon My land –… Read more »
John Smith
John Smith
April 26, 2016 1:20 AM
Top looks sound, and the bear move is looking healthy. I judge them by a pattern of lowering tops on the daily chart and where we are in the longer term charts. We’ve been putting on lower tops since 4/20 on the ES. As mentioned here and unless you get some shocking event, these moves usually start slow (from lack of buying interest) and get steadily stronger each day as new shorts take hold. I’ve definitely seen a change in intra-day buying patterns since 4/20, and volume is starting to dry up on what little bounces we’ve been getting during the day (exhaustion on the long side). This is looking like a very good start to me, and I’ll take what I can get. We have another 2 days in the Puetz window, and when I first posted that 2 or 3 weeks ago, I mentioned that they typically show up (in most past crashes) at the beginning of the decline. Although the markets can outright crash in the window, its typically a place where they start and begin to gain momentum. I think we’ve already put the daily high in on ES futures @ 2088 and look for another down day tomorrow (hopefully, gaining momentum). Nikkei is down 140 currently, and gaining momentum. I’m trying to focus on clues as to how this thing may develop. Just as an FYI, I was on Volcanodiscovery just before coming over to the site, and there was a M6 earthquake in Chipas Mexico today, 4/25/16 at 07:07:07 UTC (interesting why it happened on that time today!!). The quake was just north of the one in Equador on 4/22 that was also M6 earthquake. The Pacific Ring of Fire has been very active in April with many quakes >5M, spread out in the… Read more »
William
William
April 26, 2016 1:19 AM

Dear James, From the Australian E*TRADE Screen, There are 4 kinds of FAZ:
1. FAZ/IV: Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3xshares
2. FAZ/SO: Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3xshares
3. FAZ : Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3xshares
4. FAZ/NV: Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3xshare
Which FAZ are you talking about? which stock market?
Thanks.

Kathy Culver
April 26, 2016 12:26 AM

Still praying about the timing on this word —usually will have a word for a particular individual –like a word
of wisdom . This word was in a Poem and about what you stated might have happened–have to take it to James and be sure and obedient at the same time! Now I’ve said it and I will take action soon . Jesus said wait
till this market timing post is more complete! Asking for prayer about this —this is new water for me.

Annonymous
Annonymous
April 26, 2016 1:45 AM

Of course. I will be praying that he tells you exactly when to share his word and what needs to be said.

Kathy Culver
April 26, 2016 12:00 AM

Annonymous—Glad to here from you –I was just checking in on James and Z3 family! So many words of encouragement and want to say HANG IN THERE Behold My Son in Whom I am wonderfully pleased!
This is for you James— Christ in us the HOPE of glory! You and others here have stepped out of the boat and Jesus will see you through. I see this is the time , like the Israelites , we are looking up at the wall of water in our peripheral vision— lets’s keep our eyes straight ahead on Jesus at the other side! On the other side we can look back and see the vision and will of the Lord fulfilled ! FAITH WALK for sure!

Annonymous—-what a beautiful testimony—19 miles and your due in Aug. I have been praying for you since your comment about the hospitals being full — and what the Lord told you. Had a word given about that area and your word was one of the confirmations! Our Father keep you safe and Bless you real BIG! I know HE already has!

Annonymous
Annonymous
April 26, 2016 12:06 AM

Thank you KC. It was a huge blessing and a very loong walk but I think I needed it. A lot of spiritual growth happened in those 19 miles haha. It paid off though. Always does. May I ask what word you were given about this area?

Ed H
Ed H
April 25, 2016 11:04 PM

Charles thank you . I told you that you have the gift of wisdom. Very well said brother. I agree it was also a day of turning but after today I think it was more about this family of believers than about the stock market.

Charles
April 25, 2016 11:52 PM

Your so right….. Some people are missing out on the biggest blessing of all!
Thank you Ed!

Charles
April 25, 2016 10:12 PM
Dear Z3 Family… As I mentioned before, the purpose of this site is not to get rich but it was established through James obedience to what God told Him to do; bringing unity to a greatly diverse group of people all around the world. We all have such different backgrounds and levels of faith. God has been testing us to lean not on our own understanding and to trust Him even when we don’t understand. This is the maturity God desires from all of us and we can help each other accomplish that through encouragement and understanding. I love the analogy that Joyce Meyer would use when she was growing in the Lord; Why God Why? and When God When? This is the day of new beginnings and I can confidently say that this day, April 25, 2015, is a day when we will look back months from now and see what God did. The righteous shall live by faith and not by site. Most prophetic revelations happen in the spiritual realm and we must be careful not to complain about what we think we should see in the natural. The sea has indeed parted…. I am actually encouraged to hear what is on the hearts of those who posted their comments today, because it reveals their heart. We do not judge or criticize the various faith levels of each other but we must be careful not to allow a spirit of unbelief from an unteachable heart to have a foothold on this site. The testings that God is administering to His body on this site are opprotunities designed for each of us to grow and mature in Christ. Those who are not committed to selling out to The Lord and pursuing a personal relationship with Him will be disappointed… Read more »
Jim Reeve