This post provides an update on Germany’s role in the upcoming market crash.
Alarms have been sounding for years from both prophetic and financial sources telling us Germany is in big trouble. There are many rumors about the possible failure of their largest bank, Deutsche Bank, which would create a nightmare scenario for global financial markets because of their exposure to over $70 trillion in derivatives, which is almost as big as the total annual GDP for the entire world, $78 trillion (Source: Wikipedia).
Financial analyst Jim Willie recently warned Deutsche Bank’s failure would be like “Lehman Brothers times five!” He added, “It would trigger a systemic banking contagion the likes of which the Western world has never seen.” (Source: Silverdoctors.com)
In addition, it would be a fatal blow to the European Union because investor confidence is based on Germany’s ability to hold up the weaker European nations. Without Germany, the EU would likely begin to unravel quickly, which would also mean the end of the euro currency.
Regardless of what happens there, I believe a sudden event is coming soon that will take down major financial institutions and global equities markets along with them. I believe this because God showed it to me in a dream in July 2014 and confirmed the timing through the fulfillment of four signs I was shown to watch, which were given to identify the season for this sudden event. As documented in my previous posts, the first two signs were fulfilled by the end of January, the third on February 9, and the fourth in March. So I believe we are now in the season when the sudden event could happen at any time.
I have also received many confirmations from others, including the following:
- Z3 visitor Phanuel posted comments sharing how he received a prophetic dream on April 25 2014 in which he saw a bank holiday beginning in June and the dollar devalued by 40% after that. In March 2016, Phanuel received revelation of Nisan 17 as a day of new beginnings when financial markets would turn red.
- Z3 contributing author David Rowland received a prophetic dream on June 15 2015 warning the judgment of God would begin through an economic crash that would come after the Federal Reserve raises interest rates. The Fed raised rates December 15 2015, so we are now in that season.
- Z3 contributing author Matt Smith received a prophetic poem on December 23 2015 showing what is coming to America in 2016. For the period from March until June, he wrote, “Another checkpoint will originate, then another crushing blow will seal this nation’s fate. During these two seasons, the economy will decline.”
- Z3 contributing author Erik Kudlis received a prophetic dream on November 28 2015 showing worms devouring everything in the “natural lawn” of American life. He wrote, “This will happen very quickly. The multiplication of the worms was not be prolific at first, but then became explosive… By the spring, the devourers will be in full consumption of anything and everything that gives life and color to the world we live in. The problems will be so widespread and beyond number, there will be little anyone can do about it.”
There are many more examples, but I don’t recall any of them mentioning anything about Germany. There was also no mention of Germany in my dream, but other people have received prophetic warnings of trouble starting there, as documented below:
- David Wilkerson: Global Economic Collapse Begins in Germany
- In 2015, Michael Perritte received a prophetic dream warning about a crash in Germany.
- Neville Johnson saw Japan and Germany would be the triggers in an upcoming economic crash (October 2013 Newsletter)
- In June 2011, Terry Bennett was told by an angel the German economy is going to stumble.
- In September 2015, Pastor Louie McGeorge received a prophetic dream in which he was told Germany is going to crash on the 25th, but he was not told which month.
Based on these warnings, I believe Germany is facing big trouble ahead. The timing of Nisan 17 coinciding with April 25 was alarming to me because of Pastor Louie’s dream, but his dream only revealed the 25th and did not tell him which month, so it is possible Germany does not crash this month. Regardless of when it happens, I believe we have entered the season for the sudden market crash based on all of the reasons listed above.
On Friday morning April 22, I saw two things that made me think Germany might not crash this month.
- First, I saw the number 2116, which I believe was referring to S&P points, which is higher than the market closed on Friday (2,091.58).
- Second, I saw a short vision of a bull coming down for a landing after jumping over a fence. I did not see him jumping or clearing the fence. I only saw him coming down for a landing with the fence behind him.
Putting these two together, my interpretation is the bull might have to clear another fence before he starts coming down. If that is true, then we should see the markets moving higher soon, a little higher than the intraday high of 2,111.05 on Wednesday April 20. That kind of upward move would not be possible if Germany was crashing on April 25.
This interpretation was supported by the following comment posted yesterday by Z3 visitor Jim Reeve.
“I think my dreams last night are telling me we’ll have one more stab to the top. Confirming that notion to me, I climbed a ladder in a playground last night, and it tilted back on me a bit and felt a bit unstable (representing my short leaning as I climb). It’s possible Monday is the actual top tick. I actually don’t worry about that. My plan is to add to my positions when I discern I’m at the top of the ladder. If I’m wrong and the ladder exists someplace else on the timeline (the common error I face), I still have the trade covered part of the way.
I too, am holding some losses, however I am confident they will be irrelevant to what is coming. My protection bands are that I don’t expect the S&P much above 2110. I also don’t expect this waiting pattern to extend beyond this week. Violation of those bands will cause me to reconsider, unless I have updates providing explanation.”
So if our interpretations are correct, Jim and I are both seeing more upward movement in the stock market this week, but only for a short time. He also confirmed my vision of the bull coming down for a landing by saying he does not “expect this waiting pattern to extend beyond this week.” We both believe we are very close to the market top and the start of a fast drop. If we are correct, Germany will not be crashing this month and the bears will need to hang in there for just a little while longer. However, if the market goes down from here that will be even better.
Regardless of what happens this month in Germany, I am expecting to see major trouble there soon based on two recent dreams, showing major changes in currency values.
- First, in a dream in December 2015, I saw the price of the currency pair USD/CHF going up to 1.35, which would be unprecedented. That kind of movement would require a big news event, such as a crash in Germany.
- Second, in another dream in February 2016, I saw the price movements of this same currency pair illustrated through the action of a karate fight. Since then, the price has behaved right in line with the first two scenes in the fight. The third and final scene showed the USD fighter quickly winning the fight, which supports the strong upward price movement revealed in the first dream.
So it seems likely there is a connection between these dreams and the coming crash in Germany because a crash there would cause the euro and franc to lose value fast. If nothing happens there this month, I will be watching closely for their next possible crash date, which would be Wednesday May 25. That timing would fit perfectly with the scenario described in my previous post with panic selling starting in June.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded Z3news.com to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.
© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.