Gangs In Chicago Reportedly Agree To Use Snipers And Automatic Weapons Against The Police

Chicago

Is the city of Chicago about to see a wave of unprecedented chaos and violence?  The facts that I am about to share with you may seem fantastical at first glance, but they come from the Chicago police and they are being reported by the mainstream media.  According to authorities, at a recent gathering of major gangs in the city it was agreed that they would use automatic weapons against the police, and at least one of the gangs already has “a sniper in place” but officials do not know where that sniper is located.  As I have warned before, a spirit of violence and civil unrest is rising in America, and the number of police officers that were shot and killed during the first half of 2016 was 78 percent higher than during the first half of 2015.  Anyone that does not understand that we have a major problem on our hands has simply not been paying attention.

This meeting of major gangs in Chicago was described as a “summit” by ABC Chicago, and an alert about the security threat that this poses was sent out to every police officer in the city on Friday…

Chicago police officers are being warned about a security threat involving possible attacks by gangs on the city’s West Side.

ABC7 has obtained a warning that the department sent out to every police officer on Friday.

The warning described a summit between senior West Side gang members in which they “agreed to use automatic weapons against Chicago police officers.” The alert also said one gang provided guns and placed a sniper at an unknown location.

An article published by the Chicago Sun-Times went into even greater detail about this story.  Apparently the three gangs involved in the summit were the Vice Lords, the Black Disciples and the Four Corner Hustlers, and reportedly it is the Four Corner Hustlers that will be providing automatic weapons to members of the other two gangs…

The meeting took place Thursday between higher-ups from the Vice Lords, Black Disciples and Four Corner Hustlers, according to an alert issued to department members the day after the meeting.

The Four Corner Hustlers “provided guns” and have “a sniper in place” though authorities do not know where, according to the alert. The Four Corner Hustlers also are supplying the other two gangs with automatic weapons, which all three factions also have agreed to use against police, the alert states.

It appears that what precipitated this “summit” of major gangs was the shooting death of 18-year-old Paul O’Neal.  That incident made headlines all over the nation and resulted in very large protests in downtown Chicago

Tensions remain high in America’s third-largest city just days after video footage emerged of the moments leading up to the fatal shooting of Paul O’Neal, an 18-year-old African-American teen.

O’Neal was gunned down by officers back in July after he stole a car and got into a chase with cops which ended in the city’s South Shore neighborhood.

Last week, demonstrators in downtown Chicago blocked streets and traffic while protesting the shooting.

If you don’t live in the Chicago area, you may not be aware of the massive gang problem in the city.

Four years ago, the Chicago Crime Commission estimated that there were 150,000 gang members currently living in the city.  That was the highest number in the entire nation, and since then that number has certainly only gone up.

Meanwhile, there are just 13,318 law enforcement officers of all descriptions in the city of Chicago.

So essentially the police are outnumbered by a more than 10 to 1 margin, and now the gangs are planning to use automatic weapons?

These are ominous times for the Windy City.

Meanwhile, the threat of violence from Islamic terrorists continues to grow.  We all saw what happened not too long ago at a small church in France, and there are a lot of people that are concerned that we could soon see similar scenarios play out all over this country.

For a moment, I would like for you to consider one incident that happened earlier this year at a church in Riverside, California

As Father Josiah Trenham prepared to read the Gospel, several parishioners discreetly scooped up their babies, retreated up the aisles of St. Andrew Orthodox Church and out into the spring air, so as not to allow the crying of little ones to disturb the divine liturgy.

The time-honored tradition was shattered when a car passed by the Riverside, Calif., church, slowing down as the front passenger leaned out of his window and bellowed menacingly through a bullhorn, according to witnesses.

“Allahu Akbar!” the unidentified man repeated several times as the unnerved parents drew their infants close and exchanged worried glances.

Fortunately that unidentified man only had a bullhorn.

But what if he had been holding a gun or had thrown a grenade?

We do know that ISIS has been warning that there will be more attacks on churches, and in one recent article I described how an entire church in this country ended up on an ISIS kill list.

20 years ago, I couldn’t have imagined writing articles about gangs using automatic weapons in Chicago or about Islamic terrorists potentially attacking churches in America.

But times have changed, and we need to deal with the new realities that are confronting us.  In my new book I warn about the chaos and the violence that are coming to America, and what we have seen so far is just the very small tip of a very large iceberg.

Just remember what happened in Orlando.  It was the largest mass shooting in American history, but moments before it happened most of the people in that club would have never even imagined that an Islamic terrorist was about to start shooting at them.

On Monday night, that terrorist’s father made a very surprising appearance at a very unexpected location

As they were covering Hillary Clinton’s campaign rally in Kissimmee, Florida on Monday, a crew from Florida television station WPTV noticed the father of the Orlando nightclub shooter sitting in the audience, directly behind Hillary Clinton.

Apparently Seddique Mateen actually is a big supporter of Hillary Clinton, which somehow seems oddly appropriate.

But could you ever imagine Osama Bin Laden’s father sitting behind George W. Bush at a campaign rally?

I couldn’t either.

These are very, very strange times that we are living in, and they are about to get a whole lot stranger.

So hold on tight and buckle your seat belts, because it is going to be a very bumpy ride.

Michael Snyder

Author: Michael Snyder

Michael Snyder is a former Washington D.C. attorney who now publishes The Economic Collapse Blog and End of the American Dream. Michael and his wife Meranda believe that God is raising up a Remnant in these last days (Revelation 12:17; Revelation 14:12) that will bring in the greatest move of God the world has ever seen and the greatest harvest of souls the world has ever seen.

Hal
Hal
August 11, 2016 2:12 AM

The title of the article should be “Chicago Gangs are Planning Attacks Against Police”.
The fact that it specifically emphasizes “with automatic weapons” means that this is yet another orchestrated, false flag event intended to incite support for gun control.

Also mentioned is the Pulse mass shooting. This is absolutely another false flag hoax. Just Google “Pulse false flag hoax”. Almost all of the recent past shootings involving police, blacks, lgbt’s, and even whites, especially in racial contexts, have been false flag planned events to incite chaos, disorder, and desire for gun control, all of which play into the planned crisis that will erupt into civil war and allow martial law to be declared as we get near the elections. If people knew that these were government planned events, they would be less emotionally reactive to the central themes of race, police, and gun violence.

It is no coincidence that the father of the supposed Pulse shooter was seated behind Hillary, or that Sandy Hook children had a photo op with Obama.

This is not wild speculation or conspiracy theory. The evidence is very compelling if you look for it outside MSM. The first clue for false flag shootings is if they involve a lone gunman wielding an assault rifle and little is reported about him after the event. Some false flags are simply hoaxes or training exercises but reported by the MSM as real. Sandy Hook is a blatant example. Even the Boston Marathon. Not that people aren’t killed at some false flag events (think 9/11). But several crisis actors have been identified and photographed or picked out of videos, the same ones appearing in multiple false flag shootings. If you consider yourself awake, a little research would open your eyes even more.

David Galvin
David Galvin
August 11, 2016 2:40 PM

You nailed it. I’ve seen enough regarding the Pulse shooting to realize there were multiple shooters. Having the Pulse shooter’s daddy behind Clinton is a rub in our faces. Similar to GH Bush hanging with Osama’s daddy during the 9/11 false flag event.

Sue
Sue
August 11, 2016 9:05 PM

Clinton/Bush, same thing.

Hal
Hal
August 11, 2016 2:28 AM
Also, Chicago is the city where civil war will begin. It has been prophesied by multiple people including as far back as the 1830’s by a prophet who also predicted the first civil war in the 1860’s. He said “the next great (U.S. civil) war after the war of the rebellion (the Civil War of the 1860’s between the North and the South) would commence in a little town now called Chicago but at that time it would have grown to be a very large city.” He also said that “the cause of the next great trouble of the United States would be the depreciation of the currency of the United States.” A more recent prophecy from a woman describing her NDE states: ”I was shown that the start of this next civil war within the United States was mostly due to the planned and calculated attempts of conspiring men to start unrest through so-called “race riots.”  I was shown that within the city of Chicago there has been and will continue to be great effort made to create an atmosphere of chaos and fear. I was shown that Chicago is the place that has been chosen as the “center stage” and the location for the “tipping point” of the events which these conspiring men and women plan to use as their excuse to spread their messages of anger, hate, and fear. I saw that the Sears Tower (now renamed the Willis tower), was destroyed, along with several other buildings in the downtown area.  I saw monuments, museums and other historical buildings that are cherished were completely wiped out.  I witnessed bombings, fires, roving gangs, and a variety of other wicked acts being performed. It was atrocious.” Also (FWIW), Chicago is Obama’s city. His zip code was 60606. 666 was… Read more »
Meranda Devan
August 11, 2016 12:39 PM

I thought that Chicago prophecy was interesting as well. Although it comes from the mormon prophet Joseph Smith. YET, so many others have seen Chicago as well.

You can see some other mentions of Chicago in this article:

Thank you James for including Michael’s article here. We are so honored that you would do so. We love your ministry and all that you are doing to connect us believers together. Lots of love! Meranda Snyder

August 11, 2016 1:08 PM

Thanks Meranda! Welcome to Z3.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
August 17, 2016 1:33 PM

Several months back as I woke up I heard the word Sears in my spirit. I dismissed it thinking to myself that wasn’t God. It doesn’t make sense. A month later I awoke hearing only the word Sears again and I seen it also as if it was on a banner. So now I’m really curious trying to figure this out. When I had went to sleep the night before I was actually reading a post and comments on Z3 about the coming economic crash so I thought maybe it has something to do with that… I looked up internet postings on Sears and seen the company was having some financial difficulty but the thing that got my attention was when I came across Sears Tower in Chicago. Then I started researching Sears tower (Willis Tower). I started looking for confirmation prophecies or words that others might have received on Sears Tower. Granted all I got was a word but I do believe it indicates something significant involving Sears that might possibly effect our nation as a whole and our economy.

August 11, 2016 12:45 PM

Thanks for sharing these prophecies about Chicago Hal.

michael c.
michael c.
August 11, 2016 6:34 AM

Greetings Hal, How can I find/research this prophesy–fasinating

Thanks

ben
ben
August 12, 2016 10:52 AM

Hal, do you have the full prophecies, especially that old prophecy ? thanks

Casey Toda
casey
August 11, 2016 3:29 AM

This is a VERY alarming warning to me. About 9-10 years ago I had a dream of the Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles. I had previously a similar dream of La Jolla in San Diego. Both areas were taken over by hispanic gangs. One of the gangs was MS-13. In the dream I knew that the police had stopped responding to calls because gangs started ambushing the police with false 911 calls and then they would set them up. As a result the police stopped responding and the rule of law was dissolved and these gangs began home invading raping, pillaging and murdering families in these rich neighborhoods. I remember seeing on one door of a mansion a sign that said they would shoot anyone that tried to come onto their property. I believe this warning posted is a sign of the beginning or at least a warning for us to pray pray pray that God would intervene. The things I knew that were happening during this time where there was no rule of law and these roving gangs thrived was heart breaking. Please Please Please pray guys!!! I know it is easy to say well these things must happen but if I could only show you what was shown to me in these dreams, we’d be more motivated to stop and truly stand in the gap.. we don’t know how we or those we love will be affected by this if this comes to pass.

Peggy A.
August 11, 2016 7:21 AM

Casey,
And I believe it was Dave Wilkerson and/or John Paul Jackson that also saw the roving gangs in visions.

Thank-you for sharing your dream. Amazing.

August 11, 2016 6:39 PM

Many of the rich people have money as their god. They have lied, stolen, cheated, stabbed people in the back and even murdered people to get their money.

The gangs may be Gods way of providing Justice.

The love of money is the root of all evil.
and some having coveted after, have departed from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
The Bible.

God bless you.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 11, 2016 9:36 PM

Sorry, Tim. I admire your passion, but I’ve gotta disagree with you. This isn’t God. This is satan, the elite and God allowing them to POSSIBLY pull this off. I have a hard time believing that the Father wants police officers slaughtered in Chicago. That’s not justice. That’s murder. I know many people in law enforcement. I served and trained with law enforcement in the cities, towns and in the military. Trust me, these men and women are the best of the best and they’ll be as ready as they can be. We all need to pray daily for our law enforcement. One of my best friends of 20 plus years is a SGT with the Houston PD. He is constantly in my prayers! God bless our law enforcement. BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!

August 12, 2016 5:35 PM

Ken, my reply had nothing to do with police officers you read that into something I never said and 10 people with reading comprehension issues perhaps maybe they agreed with you. as a former probation officer and person who has participated in two court cases where lies entered in as evidence I can tell you if the police and prosecutors cleaned up their act, there be far fewer issues than what we are dealing with now perhaps.

The problem is the police and Court bureaucracy close ranks and defend idiots fools losers morons and evil people. That contaminates the whole group in the eyes of those who are hurt.

Sorry if this offends anyone that is my view as a Christian, Court participant and a former probation officer in two different court systems.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 12, 2016 7:11 PM

Fair enough. I’ve been on the front lines. I understand where you’re coming from. We each have our experiences that form our opinions. I’ve seen corrupt cops too. Good and bad in every bunch. Personally, I just feel compelled to intercede and pray for ALL law enforcement.

August 12, 2016 6:55 PM

Ken, sorry if this offends you. Please see my earlier reply to your post it may help.

knee-jerk reactions are typical of police officers and former police officers don’t ask me why it’s just an Observation Sorry if that’s offensive. If you truly care about some of your former police colleagues you need to tell them to put their adrenaline in the back seat and their brain in the front seat. they’ll be facing people who can think tactically on 3 levels. Who have combat experience. And don’t care if they come back at the end of the day. That’s a definition of a well-trained Muslim terrorist and there are thousands of them in this country awaiting orders either directly from Satan or from people above them.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 12, 2016 7:21 PM

I agree, Tim. They’re well aware. No offense taken. We all have our passions. God bless you too!

August 12, 2016 6:29 PM
. To all reading this who think the police can do no wrong and the prosecutors only charge guilty people with crimes and only admit evidence if it is true I have this wonderful news for you please read on. unless there’s a massive amount of repentance from the police and court systems that have committed the sins of false evidence, excluding true evidence, allowing and fabricating false testimony and knowingly taking false testimony from informants or Witnesses, what we see today is only a beginning point unfortunately. Let me say what I truly think here. A lot of people who come to this site are completely unable to defend themselves. Outside of police protection or paid armed protection from someone they are basically in trouble a lot of trouble. Sorry that’s what I think. I could be wrong but I doubt it for many people visiting this site. In the eyes of these afraid people, corrupt police officer who’s taking bribes from three drug dealers and every fourth court date falsified evidence in some way is better than no police officer at all. God doesn’t always view it that way he wants Justice and he will get Justice whether you like it or I like it or anyone else reading this likes it. Proverbs 28 verse 1 says the wicked flee when no one pursues them but the righteous are bold as a lion. Another verse says in Psalms proverbs the fear of man brings a snare that means the fear of man brings a trap. verse in the Bible says this. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. For those of you who are afraid of the pimple popping so that the abscess in the United States can be removed I am very sorry… Read more »
August 12, 2016 6:37 PM

sorry if this offends anyone however within the next 6 months unless there is a lot of repentance from those within the system what we see today is only a starting point. Again sorry if this offends anyone people don’t like bad news sometimes bad news is good news because it’s. True

remember Jesus told the people in the system of his day a lot of news they never wanted to hear. They hated him for being truthful. Right now he’s in heaven and the people who opposed him and never repented are in hell..

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 12, 2016 7:07 PM

Very well stated. On these points, we agree.

August 12, 2016 1:52 PM
Many of the people that access the site would be not able to pass a basic test on knowledge of the bible. Let me explain. In James 1 it talks about the danger of promoting the rich over the poor in a church setting. Jesus describe three specific scenarios for people going to hell. Two of them specifically involved rich people. The third involved people who refused to feed the hungry, close the naked, take care of the sick, or visit those who are in prison. God will use people more depraved than the United States average citizen to judge the USA that is a Biblical principle it was used against the nation of Israel and Judah in the Old Testament. Truth is not a popularity contest as all of us will find out when we stand before Jesus. Thank you . by the way this has nothing to do with blue lives matter that is a totally different topic. I do have a suggestion Think about what this nation would be like if police officers and prosecutors did not lie in court or out of court, falsify evidence, introduce evidence that is false or exclude evidence they know is true, and rely on On the sworn testimony of informants they know are lying. as a former probation officer and participant in a court case that was extremely corrupt where it lies were admitted as evidence I can tell you the court system in this country smells like a litter box that’s long overdue for a change in many cases reading your Bible will do four things for you. It will help your relationship with God It will help your relationship with others it will make you better prepared for what is coming It will make you less likely to… Read more »
Sue
Sue
August 11, 2016 9:11 PM

God allowing them may be the Lord’s way of justice. Satan’s committing the acts through people who have turned into pure evil.

Rachel Baxter
August 11, 2016 7:58 AM

The Lord has spoken to me multiple times about Chicago specifically. On January 28th I heard this: “Woe to (the inhabitants of) Chicago for you have caused the death of the family. You have caused men to fail to become fathers, and women to forget how to mother. You have torn the very fabric of this country apart. Why, oh why have you chosen to believe the lie?”
The fact that gang numbers have become incredibly high in Chicago is a confirmation of the “death of the family” that has occurred. The Orphan spirit runs rampant today causing children to feel as though they are orphans even when they have living parents. The question that comes to mind for me is what has the city government of Chicago done to bring the tearing apart of families about? My guess is that the list of causes includes easy access to drugs, poor education, lack of jobs, lack of proper housing…

chris smith
chris smith
August 12, 2016 10:19 AM

You know sister Rachel just yesterday on the Southside of Chicago I saw seven young African American children along with their mother asking for money on the street corner. I have seen alot of begging in our country but not from children. I was deeply troubled by this. Unfortunate events to come.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 11, 2016 9:43 PM

Rahm Emanuel doesn’t help, THAT’S FOR SURE! Good ol’ “Dead Fish” Rahm has done nothing but cause strife and division as Chicago’s mayor, (kinda like his buddy, Barry O. who basically planted Rahm in Chicago). The people of Chicago tried to run him out awhile back. Too bad they weren’t successful. But what do you expect as Obama’s former white house chief of staff? The corruption goes all the way down to the abyss in this government.

savedjon
August 11, 2016 11:57 AM
The abandonment of Gods law, corruption, out of control immigration and a one party system helped get Chicago to where it is today. Jerusalem was a beautiful city that was blessed. A government where God is in control is a beautiful thing. It is blessed in heaven and was blessed in the garden of eden. There was a river in the beginning in Eden, and there will be a river in the end in the City of God. The river was a symbol of Gods presence there. In Jerusalem’s history, Hezekiah diverted an ancient spring through the deep Kidron Valley through 1,777 feet chiseled out of solid rock, into a reservoir inside the city walls. When enemies from the outside attempted to besiege the city, they knew nothing of this unfailing source of inner refreshment without which the city could not have lasted more than a month or two. Without that hidden river, Jerusalem would have fallen, not from the strength of the foe without, but from weakness and failure within. Instead, the city had a secret river that kept it strong. God, the Holy Spirit, is set before us as a well of living water…in psalms 46 the Holy Spirit says… There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.[c] 4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. 5 God is within her, she will not… Read more »
Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 11, 2016 4:46 AM

Mena Lee had a dream or vision about Chicago. It’s been a while since I heard it but I remember there was complete chaos.

Marilee Alm
August 11, 2016 6:35 AM

I remember a word about Chicago that stated, “As Chicago goes, so goes the nation.” More reason to pray.

Marilee Alm
August 11, 2016 2:49 PM

Lord we lift up all the gang leaders, members, false flag instigators, other corrupt politicians and their plans for death and destruction. We know that death and destruction lie open before you, O Lord. (Prov. 15:11) It is like we are fighting a 2nd revolution for our country’s freedom. Lord, thank you for all the insight you have given us to pray effectively.

Lord we build ourselves up in most holy faith (Jude 1:20). Agreeing with you that you are in control of all that is in our nation’s future; Lord, we ask forgiveness for all the atrocities Chicago has born through blood stained hands. You want to plunge them under your blood and take them under your wings.

We ask you to give supernatural wisdom and strength to the security personnel at all the transportation outlets, military bases, highway, and toll roads…. throughout Chicago. We command the spirit of fear to STAND DOWN at this time and that your people would stand up and be counted. Neighbors would pray together. Many would come to know you through these attacks.
Lord, through this judgment we pray for mercy: salvation for the gang members that see miracles right before their eyes. Help us to be faithful as we pray and lift up all people of Chicago! In Jesus name, Amen.

Marilee Alm
August 11, 2016 6:31 AM

OK, let’s pray!!:
HELP! I Think I’m an Intercessor!: Dr. Matthew L. Stevenson

great quote: “Whenever the annointing is in the room how we respond points to our gifting. Do you pray, sing, see a vision…?”

He is extremely insightful.
Starts out slow. He described me perfectly.

faith
faith
August 11, 2016 9:50 AM

Marilee, thank you for this link! Wow, I’m just blown away by this man’s teaching on intercessors. The quote above is so insightful. I’m not yet half way through the video and I’m on information overload! lol So many things he describes fits me but I consider myself a baby at this point. My mother passed away many years ago and one day when I was praying in the Spirit the Lord told me my mother was an intercessor. It was then I felt He was calling me to do the same.
I may have to watch this video a couple times and take notes. Thanks again!

Lee
Lee
August 11, 2016 6:54 PM

Very good video. Even if someone doesn’t consider themselves an “intercessor”, he sure expresses well the power of prayer and why we should all be praying and speaking to our LORD regularly.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 11, 2016 12:01 PM

I will be praying for all of the citizens of Chicago and the law enforcement officers. I pray for mercy and grace. Thank you for this warning and may we all have the armor of God on to protect us in these tumultuous times.

Karen
August 11, 2016 11:06 PM

Matt Smith talked about Chicago in his poem too.