The Fullness of Our Salvation, That Perfect Man, is About to Emerge

In his March 2017 newsletter, Prophet Neville Johnson shared what he sees coming soon to the righteous remnant of the Church. Neville Johnson is founder of The Academy of Light.

“Winds of change are now blowing across the world and the church. This year will see enormous changes occurring across nations, affecting people and the church of Jesus Christ. Birth pangs are now beginning in earnest, with contractions coming more quickly. The whole of creation is groaning and this is a reflection of the battle between light and darkness. God’s word makes it very clear that that true church will reach its greatest glory during the darkest times that this world has ever known. It is of great significance that the best wine has been reserved for this generation.

Many things have been reserved for this last generation which can be distilled into one word, fullness. The cup of iniquity is filling up and the fullness of God’s purposes for the church is now upon us. The fullness of our salvation, that perfect man is about to emerge.

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: (Ephesians 4:13)

We are living at the end of time, the dawning of a new age for this planet is almost upon us. You have been born into this age with a destiny and plan for your life. The skills you learn here will be utilised in the next age to come.

We are here to bring God’s ways and purposes to this earth. God’s kingdom economy is very different from this world’s economic systems. There is about to happen a transfer of wealth from the wicked to the righteous that will be astounding in both magnitude and wonder. Nothing in history will be comparable to this. Many have been prepared for this and we are about to see this begin at any time now.

A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. (Proverbs 13:22)

We don’t need this wealth in heaven, we need it on this earth now to finish the task God has given to the true church in these final days. There will be a people, a Joseph ministry, if you will, who will bring a Kingdom economy to the earth in the midst of chaos and anarchy. Our destiny is about to launch into a greater more wonderful way. Our time in this earth has been a proving time. The rapture and the return of Jesus with His saints is the main event and the climax of our journey, the beginning of our greater destiny. We are privileged to be living in a time which will be known throughout eternity as the churches finest hour. Don’t waste the privilege that God has given you to be alive in this final hour.”

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
March 18, 2017 9:50 am

Many are leaving the mainline empty church, (Empty of The Holy Spirit) I left about a month ago, but because people are leaving church doesn’t mean that they are backsliding. People are hungry for the real thing, they are not finding it in churches. Since I left the church God has used me in various ways. When we have clean hearts and the Joy Of His Salvation people will take note and come to you for answers. Make no mistake God is building His Army in these days, the seperation is taking place right now. Many that layed fallow for so many years are getting personal revival and are being prepared for a great harvest. I am able to do stuff now that I wasn’t able to do when I was boxed in, in the church. It has freed me to put on a Gospel outreach in High Prairie indenpendent of the churches. And if there any salvations I know God has real shepards out there that will deciple those souls.There are such places as house churches out there. The scripture God has given me is Psalms 51 and the message is of real forgiveness. Blessing Brothers and Sisters, be prepared for a refining in your own lives . Brother Dave

Grace
Grace
March 18, 2017 3:57 pm

I agree, Dave. The Lord told me last year that the separation in the church will increase and intensify and that is what we see happening. My personal belief is that we will be going back to a house church modeL

Robert Adolph
March 17, 2017 4:42 pm

This will be the greatest hour for the church when only 1% of our young people have a Christian world view? When only 10% going to church have a Christian world view? My Bible tells me there will be a great apostasy before the arrival of the A/C, 2Thes.2:3. Please explain. I stopped going to church a year ago because I couldn’t find a church could discern the signs of the time.

Mike M
Mike M
March 17, 2017 5:49 pm

The greatest hour for the church is most likely not going to be the greatest hour for organized religion…

Matthew 7:13-14New International Version (NIV)

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Lee Ching Fong
March 17, 2017 10:58 pm

I know what you mean as per scripture say there will be great falling away before the revealing of Son of Prediction. But another verse of scripture in Isaiah 60 mention the glorious moment will be in the darkness hour that will bring in greatest restoration, soul harvest and wealth transfer. How we can explain this???

It depend on which report you want to listen, you want to listen to ten spies that bring ill report that cause the whole congregation cannot enter the promise land or listen to Joshua and Caleb that God is with them to conquer the Jericho and the giant? The choice is yours.

Lydia Hodge
March 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Love this. We are not grasshoppers! We can surely take the spiritual ground the enemy has taken. If our God be for us, who can be against us?

Robert Adolph
March 18, 2017 12:17 am

Lee, Paul’s specific prophecy TO THE CHURCH trumps anything written to the Jews under the O.T.. Besides, just look at the church. However, the true Church can do all things through Christ at anytime, I certainly agree.

Robert
Robert
March 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Interesting what you said about going to church. I went with my parents to a Christmas Eve service and it was the first time I have actually gone to church in a very, very long time. Being there reminded me why. There was nothing there. What I mean is that God was not present in that church. The Holy Spirit wasn’t there. It felt so forced, contrived. “I’m ok, you’re ok, we are all ok and everything is great” kind of vibe. I wanted to stand up and scream “wake up people, look at the world around you. Do you not see it and feel it?” Something just didn’t feel right. I don’t know how else to explain it.

Paula
Paula
March 18, 2017 6:19 am

Sigh…that’s how I feel in my church every Sunday.

Diana
Diana
March 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Robert,
Blessings today..
I have listenened to Neville much on his scriptural views of the Word of God…they are in line with truth…The old and new covenant taken together to paint an accurate picture.These are the very best and worst of times Neville teaches.He says they will be very hard…he speaks of war,famine,great falling away..and much more…only those who follow the lamb completely will survive.When Neville speaks of the church,hes not referring to the church of (outter court christians…)they will not survive..The church and the bride are not the same…The churches finest hour are those who sell out all to be completely to be full of God..His spirit..They will do great exploits..We have not seen the church as she was designed to be…a glorious church without spot or wrinkle…Which is what jesus returns for..there is no way a pretrib rapture could produce such a glorious bride.If the Lord came now..oh,my…the majority of the church would not be prepared..Yes im speaking to those of grace..Theres much to be done before His return.Anyways,Neville gives a very truthful,balanced prophetic word ..Not to be discarded or dismissed.Listen carefully to his prophetic teachings,they are valuable to the body at this time……blessings,Diana

Lydia Hodge
March 18, 2017 12:05 am

Why I go to church?
Because he said in his Word forsake not the assembling of yourselves together as some do, but exhorting one another and so much the more as you see the day approaching.
Because he said in his Word, the body does not consist of one member but of many. We all have unique parts to play in the body and we need each other.
Because to me to love God is to love his body. There is great joy in being together and encouraging each other and bearing one another’s burdens.

Robert Adolph
March 18, 2017 12:22 am

Lydia, I like your attitude. Sometimes the best reason for going to church is to give of yourself, to love others and lend a hand to those suffering and going through trials.

Sathya
Sathya
March 18, 2017 11:37 am

Same thought… Almost all church is in deep sleep in delusional deceptive state. Only few individuals(Remnant ) are awake and discerning the season and danger…
Bible is THE source for looking into what will happen in end time…
below are points BIBLE most of the times Jesus direct words.
1. Would Son of Man find Faith, when HE comes back?- Luke:18-8
2. You will be hated by all Nations,- Luke 21-17
3. They will persecute you and some will be put in prison-Luke 21-12
4. You will be betrayed ( by parents, children, relatives and friends?-Luke -21-16
5. There will be great falling away before HE come. 2 Thes-3

Further reference Matt 24, Matt 25, Mark 13, Luke 17, Luke 21, book of 1 Thessalonians and 2 Thessalonians…, Rev 7, Rev, 12,Rev 13…

The state of our church is….

much humbleness and gentleness I try to approach every believers in my church (spirit filled, speaking in tongues loud Pentecostal church) to tell coming danger/persecution… No one wants to listen… some ridicule, some despise and some even threaten me .. Their belief is GOD never let them to suffer.. If you clean church, pay tithe, show up every meetings in church , complete surrender to pastor.. some even believe it is pastor’s prayer taking them in to Rapture/Heaven… In our church personal prayer/personal connection with God is discouraged or considered as rebellion .

Robert Adolph
March 18, 2017 11:56 am

Amen Sathya, The very least a pastor can do is have an alter call at the end of each service. How many lost souls have walked into a church, the Holy Ghost touches them and they go home just as they came? The pastor will be responsible for every one of those souls. If your church doesn’t offer salvation in every service I would confront the pastor. If he refuses go to the next church.

Jen G
Jen G
March 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Robert, I totally concur as I recently read those statistics. The TRUE remnant church is, obviously, rising up organically and APART from the cotton candy “churchianity” and apostate four-walled institutions calling themselves the church. God bless!

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
March 18, 2017 8:33 pm

That thrills me – the emergence of the perfect man. The greatest miracle ever. Fallen, degraded humanity lifted from the pit of ruin to sit with Christ in heavenly places. God does save the best to the last. I really want to see that with my own eyes. And I want to be part of it. Lord make us worthy.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
March 18, 2017 8:02 am

My brother it’s not about numbers and percentages. A handful of men and women changed the world full of the Holy Ghost. The great apostasy you speak of is happening right now but also many will repent and turn to the Lord with reverential fear and worship. I’m reminded of Ananias and Sapphira in the book of Acts. After their death it says people were afraid of the church and stayed away yet at the same time it says people were added to the church daily.

Robert Adolph
March 18, 2017 11:47 am

Amen Michael, the TRUE church can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Todd Henderson
March 17, 2017 8:14 pm

I agree I suggest we seek out those servants who are already in the field reaping the harvest. Look for those with a pure heart and have great need. This is how we prepare. Surround yourselves with hard faithful workers, so you can be a conduit. This is what I believe, ask for confirmation.

Alex
Alex
March 17, 2017 4:12 pm

“…Don’t waste the privilege that God has given you to be alive in this final hour.”

Good word, James.

Reminds me of Luke 12:48… “For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.”

Let us all be good and faithful servants with Kingdom mindsets and Kingdom purposes as our hearts’ desire.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
March 18, 2017 9:38 pm

I totally agree that this will be the greatest hour for those who have listened well and followed the heart of God’s messages for them in this day. But we need to keep in mind that this is going to be as Joel described it – like the glory of the morning on the peeks of the mountains, but gross darkness upon the rest of the people. It will be both the greatest hour, and the darkest and most evil hour – depending on how prepared you are and who you truly serve. The Church is the people, not the buildings, so you won’t find all who are following God in those buildings, not just because God has called many out in order to find Him properly, but because He will be doing a new thing in this day, and the criteria of the Church denominations haven’t made room for it.

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Amen
2018 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 17, 2017 2:56 pm

2018 wealth transfer

michael c.
michael c.
March 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Hi Phanuel, Do you think the great great battle that the USA is facing today
(the threat that Satan feels) is really about the sanctity of life being restored in America. The Author of life’s heart is grieved by this great wickedness and I believe He is about display his gentle heart toward the unborn.
Recently, he let me feel a sliver of His grief for those who cannot speak for themselves. All the attacks on Trump originate from this issue. Trump will be baptised in the Holy Spirit in the future and will become a man of true prayer. Let us aid him by praying for him that he will have the great grace of God to become a broken and contrite vessel in his hand in the days to come.

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Michael C
Yes it is. He is very grieved. The Lord let me know that this is our last chance to get this right and all falls on the true church to do our part. No more chances if we “blow” this. He is “fed up” with this wickedness and intervened…. hence President Trump.

Shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 17, 2017 6:16 pm

The woman who brought Roe V Wade recently died …and that was a sign. She became pro-life!!

Corrine
March 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Phanuel, wow I didn’t think about her death in that way, Praise God!!!
I wanted to also thank you for your list of other bitcoin dealers. I signed up with Gemini , I believe the Wincklevoss brothers started and operate the site. I was able to sign up in only about 5 minutes and was approved today, it takes about 3 days to have identity verified! So I will be buying some bitcoin soon. Ive been watching, seems as price is going down. Not sure why I had so much trouble with coin base but .thanks again. Blessings, Corrine

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Great news Corrine!
Very happy for you ☺🙏🏻

Lee Ching Fong
March 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Micheal C
Amen for what you say. After I attend the Book Of Revelation bible study, my Holy Spirit filled pastor always mention most of the major bible prophecy is surrounding the middle east area only. My conclusion is if your country is not inside bible prophecy belt area, than you can change the fate of your nation!!! I personally quite believe nations out of Europe and middle east can united together in politic and economy to stand against the beast kingdom raise out from the Revival Roman Empire. Devil know they need to united their own 10 beast kingdoms in order to become stronger to conquer the world. But we from other nations can also so the same united together to against it’s influence.

Rachel Baxter