Our friend Marty Breedon needs our help now.

Many of us have benefited from reading the amazing prophetic dreams shared by Z3 News contributing author Marty Breedon. In the past two years, he has unselfishly shared nineteen of his amazing dreams and visions with us, asking for nothing in return. Unknown to us, during all that time and for the past several years, Marty has been in an intense battle for his health. He is dealing with extreme pain and his inability to work is now causing him severe financial hardships.

He posted this on his Facebook page:

Dear Friends,

I sure could use your prayers.

As most of you know, I had to medically opt out and resign from Law Enforcement after a wonderful career of many years of serving.

I’m dealing with fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis in my lower spine and I found out today that I have several ruptured discs in my back with a narrowing canal, and the disc are pushing into the nerves directly in my spine. (Other than that I’m 100%!)

I need prayer because these conditions are degenerative and sadly this is EXTREMELY painful!

3 years ago when I Coded, and started my recovery, the Drs. advised me to apply for disability, they said my law enforcement career was over…and they said they would do the paperwork.

I DECLINED because I wanted to work my way back. With Gods help, I did and was able to serve as a Police Officer for 3 more years.

Now however, things have caught up to me and I’ve had to apply, but I guess like most, even that was denied the first time. So, I’m really needing wisdom on what to do. This is no “sad tale of woe”, but suffice it to say, things are tough and tight.

So please pray for healing, for favor, and that our needs will be met.
This is a very humbling post…..but for me now is no time for any pride.

Love you all and thanks in advance!!

Marty reluctantly agreed to allow his friend Mike Gibson to create a GoFundMe page where Marty’s friends can send money to help him. I hope the Z3 family will do our best to help him during this difficult time. Even small amounts add up to make a big difference.

Marty Breeden
November 8, 2018 9:47 PM

James Bailey, my dear brother…THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I had no idea that you had posted this until a few moments ago. You have always been so kind to me and I appreciate you doing this more than you know.
Blessings to all of you who have given in prayer and money. Both are appreciated equally!!!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 8, 2018 11:07 PM

Marty, expect another donation wave when the Lord blesses me with the cryptos. That is my oath to you in Jesus’ name.

LORD, Creator of the heavens and earth, move this mountain for Marty and restore him to health. Restore his spine and take his fibromyalgia away. Nothing is impossible for you. Pour Your Spirit on him. Remember him, Oh Lord. In JESUS’ name.

Julie
Julie
November 9, 2018 4:46 PM

You can detox with ionic foot plate baths. Let make it really easy. A stainless steel pot with warm salt water and a nine volt battery pushed up toward the side to make a small current through the pot. This will intensity what mother nature Intended which is to pull negative ions into the body so they can bind to positive toxind and be pulled out of the feet in the foot bath. I also recommend cannabais oil.

Nicolas Meyer
Nicolas Meyer
November 9, 2018 2:56 PM

Dear Marty,
First of all, thank you for everything you do for our King. You’re so precious in these last times.
When we were in Switzerland, my wife and I used to be in charge of spiritual warfare and deliverance in our church. We were also, and still are, involved in the healing ministry.
As such, I have a very humble advice to give you about the impressive tattoos on your arms (some will say I’m being legalistic, but I’m used to it). Tattoos are spiritual entries -as any wound- and must be dealt with according to Isaiah 1.6: soften them with oil, i.e. anoint them in the Name of Jesus to block the access of any evil spirit. It can only produce good results.
I’ll be praying for you, Marty
With love from South of France

Ann
Ann
November 9, 2018 8:57 AM

Dear Brother Marty: I appreciate you so much! I’m sorry to hear of the pain & resulting trouble you have been going through. I am praying for you! Have you looked into an attorney assisting you? People I’ve known over the years (typically met them in medical facilities) have said they had to hire an attorney to fight to receive a disability determination. These were not only ssi applicants but private pay &/or employee plans these individuals had paid into for many years. May God continue to bless, protect, provide & restore your health! Yes, am praying & plan to contribute a donation after work today.

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
November 8, 2018 7:44 PM
Marty -I have had fibromalasia for many years -the doctors for years -as I am sure you are familiar with -tested this and tested that because the symptoms are so varied and all over the board and mimic so many other things – for me it stared out as skin symptoms with sores that would never heal and the limbs that are shooting pain signals up and down the arms and legs and numbness that drives you bonkers —-I HAVE A CURE –it does not take it away but as long as you use and do the regime -the symptoms stop –THE SYMPTOMS STOP —my skin is clear (for the first time in 8 years )-the inflammation —ohhh the inflammation is so painful –my brother -it is gone –the confused pain signals that shoot pain and numbness -are gone –GONE –I have just stumbled upon this and have been doing this for 6-8 months ( I l;earned about this from a sister in Christ Yana bendenoon (steven bendenoons wife -from israili live u tube channel ) they had a child vaccinne damaged and she is where i got this information from SHE SAID I have the cure for fibromalasia —I was in so much distress -I said I ll try anything– it WORKED –IT IS CHEAP–AND IT IS NATURAL– IT is chlorophyll in the liquid form –about 10 dollars a bottle and 1 bottle lasts between 2-3 weeks –this what you do -you drink about 2-4 table spoons in a bottle of purified water- add lemon juice to taste –THAT IS IT !!! I drink about 4 bottles a day of this liquid concoction –everywhere i go i am sipping on this -it cleans your blood and is like a wet cool blanket on the inflamation -like putting out the… Read more »
Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
November 9, 2018 12:03 AM

Thanks Heather, I have a sister in law with fibromyalgia, I will pass this info onto her! I have a GREAT deal of respect for Jana Ben Noon. She is a very knowledgeable woman! It’s always great to hear of products that have actually worked for people!

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 9, 2018 8:49 PM

AMAZING!

Christine Beadsworth
November 9, 2018 10:00 AM

You are blessed to have it available so cheap. In South Africa, it costs the equivalent of $80 a bottle!!

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
November 9, 2018 12:38 PM

Yes I know sister Christine -Jana said it is 100 dollars a bottle in Europe as well ( she said when they come to America they buy in bulk and ship it to their home )–she has all her family and children drinking it as it is so beneficial to the body–and yes and amen sister Lynne NZ I cannot recommend enough how much incredible relief I have obtained with this simple yet effective solution –my face and hands were were always so swollen from inflammation i actually looked like a different person )it WAS that bad and just soo painful) and i did try the anti inflammatory eating and only organic and the CBD oil as well -with no relief-Thank God for Jana and her testimony -I pray EVERYONE tries this, that suffers from any inflammatory disease

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 9, 2018 10:27 AM

A very effective treatment for fibromyalgia is Guaifenesin 400 mg twice a day until symptoms are relieved (maybe 3 or 4 weeks) and then once a day. This is a very safe over-the-counter mucus relief medication that is not an intended drug for fibromyalgia, and mechanism of action is not clearly understood, but definitely continues to work on my wife and she is very knowledgeable.

Ann
Ann
November 9, 2018 8:35 PM

Interesting, Marcio. Brand name: Mucinex otc generic: guaifenesin available @ nearly all drug, grocery & now even dollar stores & commonly prescribed expectorant to help remove phlegm by coughing, sneezing or blowing it out from one’s nostrils. Hmmm. I had quit purchasing it for colds & allergies a few years back after some medical professional had informed me that drinking plenty of fluids would have the same effect but now I see it may work differently than what THAT individual was aware of (after reading your post today). May God Bless you & say thanks to your wife for her info. I’ll share with my relative recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 9, 2018 11:43 PM

Ann, people can look up ‘guaifenesin treatment for fibromyalgia” on an internet search. The following website writes,

“There has only been one randomized clinical trial done to assess the effectiveness of guaifenesin in treating the symptoms of fibromyalgia. The study included 40 women with fibromyalgia. Half of the women received 600 milligrams of guaifenesin twice a day, and the other half took a placebo (sugar pill) twice a day. Results of the study found that guaifenesin had no significant effects on pain and other symptoms of fibromyalgia compared to the placebo over the course of a year.”

On the other hand, it states, “Anecdotal reports and patient surveys continue to be highly supportive of guaifenesin. A phone survey of women who self-reported having fibromyalgia found that guaifenesin was one of the most common at-home treatments for these women. The women also rated guaifenesin as highly effective.”

My wife would consider it highly effective, but since it is not clear how it works, it is not clear for whom it would work with. It is worth a try.

Because it was believed that this drug removes phosphate from the body, I will comment next something very important regarding the excessive and unaware consumption of sodium phosphate, sodium tripolyphosphate, most any phosphate, and how damaging it is as a hidden cause of high blood pressure.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 10, 2018 11:39 AM

One day I noticed that I could not see the same area of my visual field in both eyes, and had a headache in the back of my head. I checked my blood pressure and it was 170 over 110, which is very high. It came down to eating every day processed food such as fish and chicken sandwiches, fast foods, and other low quality food that contained phosphates, such as sodium phosphate, sodium tripolyphosphate, disodium pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate, etc. It is a food additive that among other uses, it is added to retain moisture. Well, it causes the body to retain sodium and water and raise blood pressure as well! It has been very difficult to control the hypertension even with medications.

On another day, I ate three small Walmart glazed doughnuts and I again had the headache and visual disturbance. These doughnuts were very moist, but had the phosphate additive. I have eaten the Kroger glazed doughnuts and did not have the problem. These did not have phosphate additive. (Still, doughnuts are not good, but taste great. 🙂 )

Phosphate additives are found in many foods, including many fast food ingredients, baked goods, desserts, meats, poultry, fish, canned foods, frozen foods, mashed potatoes, hash browns, pancakes, certain breads, cheeses, etc. It is in many products! Please read ingredients (fast food ingredient websites) and avoid! HEED THE WARNING:

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 8, 2018 6:28 PM

Certainly happy to pray and help Marty.
Thanks for the opportunity James

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
November 8, 2018 6:00 PM

Dear Marty/all:

PLEASE watch this vid (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xk2UChVsB0) of Robert Henderson, a Prophet to the Nations, teaching on the incredible breakthroughs we can achieve by going into the Courts of Heaven when we’re under serious attack…whether a long-standing, or a new problem, physical and/or spiritual. People that even have fought long-standing oppression, curses, infirmity, illness, etc., receive instantaneous release. I’ve read two of Bob’s books on this, and have had amazing success this past year, since hearing him speak on this at the Handmaidens and Servants conference in July 2017. This works!!!
This vid is 1:42:14.
I will definitely pray for you. BTW – you don’t have to fully understand this, or master any process to use it. I’ve learned from personal experience all I have to do, as an intercessor, is release my tongue to the Holy Spirit and ask Him to take me in, and speak through me. When He’s finished I receive release from whatever burden I’m praying over. And I’ve witnessed instant release for someone with me, that I went in for.
God bless you, Marty. Thank you for letting us know you need help!

John Barry
John Barry
November 9, 2018 7:24 AM

Sister Katherine / Z3ers while I don’t know if I would call Robert Henderson a prophet , but he is a very good teacher and his teaching on the Courts of Heaven are right on the money . If a person can grab hold of what he is teaching , you will see Miracles !!! , it is also important in Spiritual Warfare . Lifting you up Marty for healing . Blessings All !

Stacey
Stacey
November 8, 2018 9:29 PM

Oh Marty,
My heart goes out to you my friend, I too suffer daily with chronic pain with the very same things you have shared. When I was 23 years old my lower back completely blew from degenerative arthritis and I had metal cages put in place to keep me stable, 0nly to have my neck do the same 2 years later. I too developed fibro from all the stress to my body and barely able to walk a lot of days BUT GOD!
Oh my friend I pray healing over you in Jesus name that his healing balm wil flow thru you as warm oil lubricating every joint and fiber of your being, I pray divine wisdom and strength as you make these decisions for your welfare and I pray Gods richest blessings and every financial need be met. In Jesus name we rise and go forth 🙌

Yvette
Yvette
November 8, 2018 6:24 PM

Prayed for physical and mental healing in jesus name and financial blessings to come forth. For mercy and forgiveness of sins . In Jesus name amen 🙏

Robin Benoit
November 8, 2018 5:54 PM

Thank you James for letting us know about Marty. I don’t have a facebook page so I would have never known about his challenges…consider your request done!

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
November 8, 2018 10:29 PM

Marty,
My heart felt prayers go out to you. I have exactly what you have with osteoporosis added. I have dealt with Fibromyalgia for 25 years and know what you are going through. I see why sometimes the Lord allows us to go through trials, so we can have empathy for others. One day soon brother there will be no more pain..we will be face to face with our Heavenly Father. Having chronic pain makes me pray for those who have no hope. I can’t even conceive not having Jesus in my life. He is my rock, my healer, the one I run to each day. May he bless you and ease your pain…from one who understands and knows what it’s like to live in pain each day. I also pray for your finances. Proverbs 3:5-6

Stacey
Stacey
November 9, 2018 12:44 AM

God bless you Jeanne, this has touched my heart so much reading all of these responses to our friend Marty. I too have suffered for about 25 years and sometimes you just become so weary and feel so alone in the journey..BUT GOD!
He has been my constant strength and like you I don’t know how I would have made it without him..soon it will all be over and our bodies will be completely healed and whole and we will dance with the angels, what a glorious day🙌

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
November 9, 2018 1:39 AM

Stacy
I look forward to seeing you in heaven. I will be praying for you also sister. Nothing happens unless our Lord allows it..we just have to remember he has something special for us. I know this hard to remember when the journey is so long. I always read Psalm 139 on my bad days and remember that we could never suffer as much as Christ did on the cross for us. Can’t wait to meet you. God bless sister..with much love ❤️. Put on your armor and fight the good fight.
Maranatha

Ivette Ellis
November 9, 2018 10:27 AM

Marty:
My husband and I have been so blessed by your messages! I just saw this post today and am glad I did!! We’ll certainly pray for you. Marty, He healed me completely of chronic fatigue and fibro during 2001 and 2004. I know the pain because it paralyzed me completely, twice. Crawling around on my knees was my only way of being able to move after waking up from two days of being asleep. I really was close to death, I know that now. Doctors gave up on me, He did not. I know He will raise you up too.