Four Horses in Fervent Race to America

four_white_horses

In 2007 during a time of prayer, I received the following visions and prophetic words. Although these may be very serious in nature, as with many biblical prophecies of warning, they also carry with them a ray of hope.

It all began a couple days after thanksgiving in 2007. During prayer with my husband Darrel late one night, I sensed a great weight of God’s presence. Then I had a very intense vision that left me stunned and speechless for some time. The following is what I saw and heard…

I saw four horses running, and they seemed to be overtaken by a great zeal and fury. I did not see the color of the horses; they may have been white, but I am uncertain. They were pulling a chariot and someone was driving it but I could not see who it was.

These four horses were running all out as if in a fervent race to get to America and the nations of the earth. It was terrifying as I could feel a fierce wrath and judgment coming as I saw them. I could literally hear the hoof beats and all the sound effects as if in high definition; they were very, very close, almost here. As I saw and heard this, a dread and fear came over my spirit like nothing that can be explained or described. It took my breath away.

As I witnessed this I could hear the Spirit of God and I spoke as if a great weight was on me:

Judgment is coming, judgment is running.
Judgment is coming, judgment is running.
It shall be swift, it shall be sure.

I could feel it; I could hear it; I could see it. Then I looked down, and God showed me there would be bloodshed and war in the streets. Blood would run in the streets of America.

I was overwhelmed by what I experienced and could not speak for some time. Since this vision we have been praying and crying out to God for our nation and know we must share what God has been speaking and showing.

Scriptural Note: In relation to this chariot vision of white horses, it’s interesting to note that Zechariah 6:1–8 speaks of chariots coming out from God’s presence and running to the earth. The prophet Zechariah describes the chariot with white horses as going west. And as we all know, American is part of what is called the “Western world.”

Since then, we have witnessed the world shaking economically, and a significant increase in history-making natural disasters and earthquakes and the increase of global calamity, uprisings, and wars. These will continue to escalate.

Cindy deVille

Author: Cindy deVille

Cindy deVille and her husband Darrel are founders of Shekinah Today Ministries and authors of the new book, God’s Answer for America: How to Save and Change a Nation. They have a call to raise up the Glorious Church, and turn America back to God. They are also preparing to launch a new church in Frisco, Texas, a worship, prayer, and biblical training center. They work closely together in ministry and have been blessed with over 30 years of marriage, have 3 children and 3 grandchildren.

For more information, visit their websites at Shekinah Today and God’s Answer For America.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Rachel Baxter
July 6, 2016 10:32 PM

Thank you for sharing Cindy. On June 28th, I had a dream which I believe is a confirmation of the closeness of the hour we are living in. I awoke in the middle of the night having a very difficult dream.  I was even holding my breath and my mouth was dry as I awoke. It felt like all the muscles of my body were clenched tight.  I can’t remember all the details but I remember horses were in the dream and I immediately thought of the 4 horsemen in Revelations.  The horses seemed to be standing together face to face with their heads down towards the ground. It was like I could feel their heavy breathing and even see their breath. There was an anticipation in the air, like what you might feel before a race with the horses locked up in the gates with the bell ready to chime to release them.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 6, 2016 4:24 PM

Amen, Cindy! Thank you for being true to the message the Lord had you deliver. I know it’s not easy.

Dawnette
Dawnette
July 6, 2016 3:32 PM

Amen Cindy. Thank you for sharing this word. I can only imagine the heaviness you felt. I believe it’s a small way of feeling the heart of Yahshua and The Father. What will come must come. He takes no pleasure in His discipline. But it must happen for salvation. There is no pleasure in this. But the joy will come in the morning. May Elohim keep you and bless you.
Shalom.

Kathleen Nelson
July 6, 2016 3:28 PM

Its very awesome the Father shows us things .thankyou for telling us

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 8, 2016 4:10 PM

5 Tammuz 5776 is 11 July 2016

5 Tammuz 3333 – 428 B.C.E.:

The nevua / prophecy of a vision of Maaseh Merkavah / the Divine “Chariot” representing the spiritual infrastructure of creation, received by the Navi Ezekiel / Yechezkel ben Buzi Hakohain by the Kvar (Chebar) River, 5 years after Galut Yehoyochin, mentioned in the beginning of Sefer Yechezkel. He was the only one of the Prophets to prophesy outside of the Holy Land. This perek / chapter is read as the haftarah on Shavuot.

DFM
DFM
July 10, 2016 3:14 AM

Matt, you and I are on the same spiritual wavelength, as I too think July 11th could be date of great significance.

I read your historical warning in the link provided, and while there’s several more that come to mind, I’ll list just a few secular potential warning signs:
1. The convenience store chain 7-Eleven, had a very popular ad campaign years ago; “Oh, thank Heaven, for 7-Eleven.”
2. Beyoncé has a song entitled 7/11.
3. Donald Trump recently misspoke and said 7/11, when referring to 9/11; someone even made a commercial parody of it, which is a little too professionally done IMO.

Sadly, I listed 7/7 as a date of significance too, for similar historical and secular warning signs; but had no clue what would unfold in Taiwan (Super Typhoon) and Dallas, Texas (mass shooting).

Coincidentally, or not, 7-Eleven was first headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and is now headquartered in Japan. Could this be the much anticipated Japanese (earthquake, volcano, tsunami) many are anticipating???

We have to remember Japan is I believe 13 hours ahead of the United States, so it could be on the 12th in Japan, 11th in the U.S.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 10, 2016 10:34 PM

I don’t know but I wouldn’t surprised if something happens then. Ukrainian Tanks massing in Eastern Ukraine. Are the death merchants in DC gong to try and start something with Russia.

Diana
Diana
July 8, 2016 9:37 AM

Thankyou Cindy for sharing this Word and vision from the Lord.
It took me back and reminded me of a dream I had in 2013,I believe. I wrote the exact date down in a folder…In the dream there was a horseman riding a horse and he was charging fast and furious towards me.The rider was draped around the head and shoulders with a red shroud or blanket like thing…like the middle easterns have.It was as you said also,I could hear the hoof beats in high definition. As soon as it got a few feet away from me it stopped like a movie.I heard myself say “war is here. “….Then over the horizon, I saw several other horseman and riders (maybe3) charging fast and furious. ..I then awoke.
It’s all kind of scary to me…. (okay not kinda)
My flesh is squealing. ……but I am desiring daily to find the secret place,to be strong,and to be changed into the Lord’s image where I will be doing great exploits.I pray for us all (the body) to be prepared. He is faithful…..blessings to you and your family today….

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 7, 2016 12:21 PM
I am need of some help, from my z3 family. Someone posted this on my timeline yesterday, and I started studying what was posted. I wanted to know if anybody has heard this belief thought before, an the way the author who posted it. This persons belief of the end times and Obama is catching on, and I wanted to know if this something that has been floating around for a while, or a new revelation. It’s spreading like wildfire. (Note, I do NOT know if this post is from his own studying, or from someone else studying in a book. I did not ask. AND FURTHERMORE, I AM NOT SAYING I AGREE OR DISAGREE, I have personally never heard this be put forth like this.) I am doing a study on the different beliefs on the end times, and every version put out there. I do not believe in the pre-trib rapture, and I was never taught this in my church, so I never studied on where this pre-trib came from. This is not a pre-trib theory put forth, but the author caught my attention. AGAIN I DID NOT WRITE THIS, I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO’S HAS SEEN THIS BROUGHT UP LOKE THIS. Do you know that scripture reveals that Obama will serve half of a third term? It’s told us in Daniel 7:25. But to understand this verse, the foundation must first be laid. Daniel Chapter 2 reveals 7 kingdoms, Egypt, Babylon, Mede/Persians, Greece, Rome, Divided Rome, and the United States in the image king Nebuchadnezzar dreamt. Daniel Chapter 7 reveals that the seventh kingdom, the U.S., which is made up of four eras (the four great beasts out of the sea); that the fourth era would have 10 rulers (kings) that spans from Eisenhower (1953) to… Read more »
July 7, 2016 1:27 PM

I don’t believe the Bible says anything about Obama serving two and a half terms. The scripture reference referring to time and times and half a time is repeated in different scriptures and refers to three and a half years, 42 months, not two and a half terms.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 7, 2016 1:46 PM

Thank you James. I am with you. I have never heard this theory put out, by anyone, so when I heard this I had to ask.

DFM
DFM
July 7, 2016 2:04 PM

My understanding; TIME (=1-year), TIMES, (=2-years), HALF OF TIME (=6-months). (1,260 days, 42 months or 3.5 years)

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 7, 2016 5:45 PM

I have always been taught 3 1/2 years. I just never heard this theory.

Rachel Baxter
July 7, 2016 7:28 PM

The Lord has shown me many things specific to Daniel 2 but He did not give me any revelation to say that the US is the mixture of clay and iron. I have, however, come to believe that the United States is Mystery Babylon.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 7, 2016 8:01 PM

That’s what I believe Rachel. America is mystery Babylon

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 7, 2016 1:43 PM

Sounds like a mixture of Pastor Terry Bennett’s info given on Trunews Sept 18th 2014 (Interview on subject starts at 20 min mark). Three, 7 year time frames starting in 2008 and going to 2028. Possible. Bilderberg’s first meeting was 29 May 1954 during the Eisenhower administration. Don’t think the statue in the Nebucadnezzer’s dream included Egypt. Babylon was the head of gold. Just idea’s Matt.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 7, 2016 5:46 PM

This does sound like Terry’s time span

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 7, 2016 6:31 PM

I don’t know about the Eisenhower thru BHO. I do think BHO is the antichrist but whether that is the meaning of the 10 kings???

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 7, 2016 12:01 AM

Blessings to you Cindy de Ville and your ministry , I know exactly where you are, such a thriving area!

It’s late and I wasn’t going to comment—but this touched me and brought to my memory what I heard on waking in the middle of June—the audible voices of a street gang–shouting –like they were running spoke arabic ! It was chilling and I didn’t tell my husband or anyone, till now. Your statement “Judgement is coming—Judgement is running, brought that back to me!

Calling America back to God is a very noble cause—-and of great discussion on this site—-praying for safety of our children and grandchildren!

You are taking action and pressing toward the mark set before you– God bless you and Darrel —I pray the Lord does a quick work and many souls are brought into the Kingdom!

Michele Burdo
Michele B
July 7, 2016 7:45 PM

Hi Cathy,
I saw an article that reminded me of your comment. Gangs of refugees in neighborhood streets in Mnneapolis threatening home owners and shouting about jihad and sharia.