“I have forged a fearless people, a people consumed with My love.”

There will be great calamities coming upon this earth. I have prepared My people to be My hands outstretched for the hurting and the lost. My people will be recipients of extreme wealth in the coming days. I have taught them to trust only Me and My word because of the trials they have endured.

Deep wells of wisdom have been formed within them for the ones who are coming. Although these will be last, they shall be first in My kingdom. They will know the power of My kingdom unlike previous generations because of the age they live in. This is an age unlike any other. What this age would look like and sound like has been foretold in 2 Timothy 3.

Although the trials for My people have been arduous, unrelenting, and deeply lonely, know that I have forged a people who truly know Me. I will entrust these with much power from My hand to accomplish almost insurmountable feats for Me in My holy name. I have forged a fearless people, a people consumed with My love, for Me, and for others. A people who cling to My truth in My word. A people who have learned the secret within forgiveness. Few embrace the freedom and power within forgiveness.

Those who have learned to walk in forgiveness will rise and become My true bride in the days ahead. All will see this bride and fear My name. Before My return, the company of believers who have died to self, died to self-promotion, died to all forms of falsehood, will see Me in them as they take this land in My name. The days that remain will see My latter rain, so refrain from looking back at yesterday and all of the pain. Today, is new and in you I have formed My bride who will be by My side for all eternity.

But you need to be aware that in the final days the culture of society will become extremely fierce and difficult for the people of GodPeople will be self-centered lovers of themselves and obsessed with money. They will boast of great things as they strut around in their arrogant pride and mock all that is right. They will ignore their own families.They will be ungrateful and ungodly. (2 Timothy 3:1-3 – Passion Translation)

They will become addicted to hateful and malicious slander. Slaves to their desires, they will be ferocious, belligerent haters of what is good and right. With brutal treachery, they will act without restraint, bigoted and wrapped in clouds of their conceit. They will find their delight in the pleasures of this world more than the pleasures of the loving God.

By living in God, love has been brought to its full expression in us so that we may fearlessly face the day of judgment, because all that Jesus now is, so are we in this world. (1 John 4:17 – Passion Translation)

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette is a creative writer, poet, and songwriter who has sung prophetically, for over a decade. A portion of her vision is to see the restoration of prophetic harp ministry as described in 1 Chronicles 25: 1-3, 6-8. Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of solace, encouraging on-the-fence believers, and sharing God’s grace with unbelievers. Ivette creates a tapestry of insight, comfort, and hope in her writing. She combines her master’s level education in mental health from the University of Alabama, with the wisdom of God through Holy Spirit inspired words.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
March 9, 2018 7:51 PM

The Lord told me one time when He was dealing with me about unforgiveness in my heart that it is not enough to just forgive your enemies; you are to love them as well. Several Christians, who have been allowed by the Lord to visit Hell and report on what they found, have told of Christians in Hell who had unforgiveness in their heart towards ex-spouses, family members, and such. In Heaven, nobody still holds grudges against anyone. Christians need to understand just how important true forgiveness is; it is extremely important, and it goes hand-in-hand with love. It has consequences for your very soul. The Lord has put it on my heart many times to teach my own Mother this vital lesson. She harbored unforgiveness(let’s call it what it really is: HATRED) in her heart against her father who had molested her many years ago. So many very naive Christians think they’ll make it to Heaven, and everybody on their “shitlist” will get a one-way ticket to Hell. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Lord pointed out to me how He forgave the very people who had just put Him to death on the cross.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
March 10, 2018 8:39 AM
Carl, YES AND AMEN, and to put an exclamation point to your words. Last night at a small gathering of believers on the farm, the conversation turned toward the subject of forgiveness and one man in particular could not understand how ‘looking past’ the misunderstandings he had with his daughter could not be hypocritical and kept insisting his interpretation of the situation was ‘true’ and accurate but what his daughter said was ‘lying’ and wrong. The upshot of the story, I believe will be ‘forgiveness is the only way to the Father’s heart. The Bible study was laid aside as those present sensed we had come together to restore such a one back to the Father’s heart. For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.(MALACHI… Read more »
March 10, 2018 4:46 AM

Great word Carl. Keep preaching!

Marilee Alm
March 10, 2018 2:09 AM

Hi carl, I posted your comment on my fb. Thanks!!

Jerry Sundberg Jr.
March 10, 2018 11:17 AM
Years ago I received a personal prophetic word which said I was to “wear forgiveness as a cloakl. This was the first time I heard this expression. When I sought the Lord about this, He showed me as I walk in love, all offenses (fiery darts) would be quenched by my shield of faith and when this happens, I will be able to “see” the source of that fire which was quenched. Once I see the source and receive instruction from the Holy Spirit, I can then minister through His love to that person. God wants us to see as He does, looking past what “we see” and see His love and plans for others. Once we can see them according to His heart for them, having to wait for an offense to forgive, will no longer be an issue we must “overcome” because we will have forgiven them before any offense could be made. The scripture says that Jesus did not commit himself to anyone because He knew what was “in” man. I understand this to mean that because Jesus knew the sin nature of mankind, He chose to see men through the eyes of His Father and as such, He knew all men and was able to love them. Oftentimes, we’ve understood that Jesus was angry with those He called “hypocrites” but if we truly understood the love of God towards “all” men, then we can see His warnings and rebukes as acts of love and mercy, seeking to turn the wicked from their wickedness. In addition, we often attribute the emotions expressed by Jesus as human but this is not true. Our soul, which consists of the “mind, will & emotions” must be transformed as well, to the obedience of Christ. Jesus, having had 30 years of… Read more »
Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
March 9, 2018 8:44 AM

Thank you for this word from God very encouraging to take advantage of the power of forgiveness.

March 9, 2018 7:22 PM