Forex Secret of The Magnificent Seven

magsevenDuring my prayer time a few weeks ago, the Lord gave me an insight into the price movements of USD/CHF in the forex market.

I saw a graph of the price movement and the Lord showed me the price moved 1.4 cents. Then he pointed out it moved in two increments of seven tenths. I understood he was revealing a key to how the price movements happen. He revealed it typically moves in increments of seven.

Since then I have been watching the price movements to see if this holds up. Amazingly, I have observed more often than not it really does move in multiples of seven. This pattern is easiest to see on the one-hour chart. It does not happen 100% of the time, but it is amazing how often it happens.

This insight is very helpful for predicting future price movements. For example, if the price moves up by five tenths, there is a very high probability it will move up another two tenths. If the price breaks through the first seven tenths, not by just one tenth, but for example moves by 1.0 cent, there is a very high probability it will continue moving further until it reaches about 1.4 cents.

As to why it happens this way, I have no idea. In fact, it makes no sense at all to me, but that doesn’t seem to stop it from working. Seven is the Biblical number for completion. For example, seven days completes a week. As to whether or not it works for other forex pairs, I have no idea because I only track USD/CHF.

Stuff like this makes me wonder if everything in our life was already scripted in advance. Amazingly, the Bible tells us it was! Our names were written in the book of life before the foundation of the world (Revelation 13:8). So now we have two mysteries to ponder.

Check out the multiples of seven secret for yourself. I believe you will soon be relying on it for all of your future forex trades!

Kevin
Kevin
August 10, 2015 8:26 AM

.9883 now and has matched the highs of August 7th.

Tony
Tony
August 9, 2015 12:27 AM

Hi Jeff, I know the stock bubbles in China and Hong Kong burst last month. The CHINA GOVERNMENT said it was caused by the US BANKERS. But the estate market in China and Hong Kong does not burst yet. The estate price in Hong Kong still rise up now. Please see the following web: http://www1.centadata.com/cci/cci_e.htm

Jeff
Jeff
August 9, 2015 12:14 AM

Tony The China real estate bubble HAS BURST. As well as the China stock market bubble…….. I believe last week was the start of China’s input on our markets (stock and gold). They are doinf to us EXACTLY what we did to their market. Do you think we didn’t start the market route in the China market ? Even China came out last week blaming us……. Do you thing the market fell in ’08 by itself ? Goldman Sacks was all over that one. Remember……..all markets are MANIPULATED…….. Does anyone really think oil should drop from $115 to $45 because of a little supply/demand imbalance ? I can show you where there were times when demand outstripped supply all while the prices were dropping like a rock. Wake up. It’s political………Meaning it’s a lie. Paper futures taking out shorts just like in the gold market. That’s why I said buy oil as well as gold/silver, and FAZ

Jeff
Jeff
August 8, 2015 11:59 PM

Rob This quote is taken directly from “Sudden economic collapse”…………. ” I believe they were the financial elite players behind the scenes who control the U.S. financial system and therefore also control the U.S. government, even telling the President what to do. These players have recognized the enormous $18 trillion debt of the U.S. government is too big to ever be repaid. The only hope for continuing the current system is to devalue the dollar and repay the debts with worthless dollars. This is called monetizing the debt. In effect this would allow the borrowers to steal from the creditors, which would surely infuriate the creditors, which is exactly what I saw.” So described here is a plan to devalue the dollar by “our” boys. All I’m saying is China will beat them to it. They “US” might make it look like they are in control but that is laughable as China literally holds ALL the cards.

Tony
Tony
August 8, 2015 11:51 PM

http://beonthealert.com/words/17-china-russia-and-dollar-collapse John Paul Jackson said”The Lord showed me that they are going to conspire with Russia and Russia, China and three other countries that the Lord didn’t tell me what they were, but Russia, China and three other countries are going to conspire to diffuse the dollar, to dismantle, to bring down the dollar in order to repay the United States for something. It happened because the real estate bubble in Hong Kong and in Shanghai and in Beijing and other places in China, the real estate bubble burst. and when the real estate bubble bursts, that will be a sign that they are going to start aggressively trying to take the dollar down.” The burst of estate bubble in China does not happen yet. I guess it will happen in Season 2 or 3. The US government will bring down the stock and US dollars by itself. I think it will cause the burst of estate bubble in China later. So China , Russia and may be Iran will form alliance to revenge and dismantle the US CURRENCY completely.

Jeff
Jeff
August 8, 2015 11:34 PM

On this site

Rob
Rob
August 8, 2015 11:19 PM

Hi Jeff, can I ask by what method you are hearing this?

Jeff
Jeff
August 8, 2015 11:04 AM

I keep hearing the US will devalue their currency (by choice). I think it will be done TO THEM thru China’s intervention. China holds the Treasuries and the gold. They will cause the 30% drop because they were snuffed by the IMF…… But first they will push the dollar UP. By doing this their massive store of dollars will buy more, gold will be cheaper to buy ($1000), and oil and mining stocks they desire will be cheaper. They also know the higher you go the harder you fall and we are their enemy….. So you Forex traders will get the price you’re looking for……. None of this will be good for a bloated stock market where I see a better opportunity………. The safest and thus best value/opportunity ? Silver Buy silver before you buy FXF, FAZ, or TZA. For those who think they will convert their profits later into silver/gold may have to stand in a line to nowhere.

Christian Block
Christian Block
August 8, 2015 10:42 AM

It’s hard to know. In the days following the 2011 tsunami, the yen actually appreciated in value and the dollar dropped. The explanation that was given was that the market thought that Japan would liquidate its US Treasuries in order to pay for rebuilding. If the Mt. Fuji disaster happens soon, we may see both the Yen and the dollar devalued. The tsunami was a terrible tragedy, but it did not shut down the stock exchange. If the Tokyo exchange gets shut down indefinitely, a case could be made for the yen dropping even as they sell off US Treasuries.

Ko
Ko
August 8, 2015 8:42 AM

Just a thought. If the Japan earthquake/volcano happens in mid-late August, then I think USD might go up because it would be perceived as the only safe haven, but only until the US stock market crash in mid-Sep. There are so many unknowns now and there are costs to carry a position in Forex. So I think I’ll stay out of the Forex market until early Sep or until someone has a prophetic input from the Lord.