Forced Redistribution of Wealth Coming to America

HomelessThis dream was horrible. I remember I was in my bedroom and I was going through the drawers of my dresser. I was looking for anything of value and importance that we could use while on the road on our own. I knew that we had to leave the house in a hurry and that we could not take much. I remember feeling completely unprotected, mad, and without hope.

On my bed, I had a large sheet that I was piling things up on. I gathered anything we could use or barter with including money, jewelry, pocket knives, my guns, ammo, and a change of clothes. I remember thinking I would wrap up the immediate necessities like a hobo pack on my back.

We had a small wagon that was already filled with some food, water, a tent, and some blankets. As I looked at the pile in the wagon and in the sheet, I got frustrated and threw what I had in my hands on the bed and yelled, “What good is this all going to do for us anyway!”

Then I heard a noise outside and I remember separating the blinds a crack to look outside. I felt like I was peeking outside with the hopes that no one would see me in the house. I saw all my neighbors leaving their houses; all were holding their children and pulling little wagons like I had. I remember thinking that we were all on our own, but how would we survive outside with our kids and such. My wife and child have a medical condition where they can’t walk far due to the tenderness of their skin, so I was trying to figure out how to put them in the cart and somehow hold onto that we needed to live. I felt hopeless.

Then I heard noise again outside and I looked through the blinds up the street. I saw what looked like hundreds of poor people walking down the street with their belongings and they were beginning to take up residence in the houses that my neighbors were leaving behind. I knew that for some reason the government was forcing hard working people out of their homes and they were giving it to those who were living on welfare and government assistance.

I was so angry because as hard as I have worked during my life, I was going to lose it all to people who did not care about hard work and were taking all they could get for free from the government. As I watched them get closer, I knew that these people would take all we had worked for and we would become street vagrants. I grabbed what I could and we all started to walk towards the front door.

With that I woke up. When I woke up, I was so overwhelmed with a feeling of helplessness. Although I knew it was a dream, the thought lingered as to what would happen if for some reason we were all forced to leave our homes due to an evacuation or something. How much could we honestly bring with us and how long would it last? What if the government took away my means of protecting my family? How would we make it on the street and for how long? It is a scary scenario and one with no answers.

What was scary was about a week later I saw on the news where the bank was evicting people from their homes who were having trouble paying their bills. Then, the government was getting involved. They were cleaning up and updating the houses and they were giving the houses to people on government assistance! The dream was being fulfilled before my eyes!

My first thought was, why didn’t the government work with the people who were already in the house in the first place! Why not help them get back on their feet since they were the ones who had already paid into the house and were currently living there? It made no sense, but it is really happening.

Brett Creamer

Author: Brett Creamer

Brett Creamer is a Bible teacher, evangelist and counselor. He worked for a large non-denominational mega church from 2006-2012 and ran a large ministry for 5 of those years. He now teaches at a church in Indiana and is very active in his church.

Moniet
Moniet
June 23, 2015 9:21 AM

The government forced natives off their lands for a bunch of poor immigrants. They forced hard working farmers off to bring electricity to rural areas. What makes you any different? And yes, he was judging poor people but that is between him and God.

Blessed are the poor for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Even Jesus was homeless… the Son of Man had no place to lay his head.

WWJD? I’d like to think he would’ve done what he always did, taught them and fed them. He would’ve shown them love and mercy, not been angry because governments will do what they want without regard to anyone else.

And people wonder why there are so few believers attending services nowadays.

I am a single mother of two small children. I live in Oklahoma and the nearest grocery store is six miles. I walk. My body, messed up from a car accident, rendering me unable to work- I walk to get milk for my babies. Leg swollen, pain excrutiating, I walk.. but don’t worry, I WILL NEVER GO TO A CHURCH FOR HELP.One less poor person you christians have to worry about now that I know the truth of what you really think, how you really feel.

WWJD? He wouldn’t have complained about it online where seekers of truth would read it and turn away from christianity.

Donna Simoncini
Donna Simoncini
February 7, 2015 12:52 PM

You made a judgement against ALL people on government assistance. You comment is wrong. Not everyone on assistance does not care about work. Furthermore, the bible says the wicked have the task of collecting wealth in order to hand it over to the righteous. Yes there are some righteous people caught in the trap of government assistance. What are you personally doing to help those within your church community who are currently trapped in that particular snare? Have you read the instructions in the bible regarding the poor in the land? I didn`t think so. We are to be openhanded not judgmental which oppresses them even further. It goes on to say what happens when one of these poor cry out to God. I believe your dream was a warning to YOU from the LIVING God to turn or burn! Check your heart before it`s too late!

Meagan Cotton
Meagan Cotton
April 7, 2016 12:31 PM

There are some people who is abusing government assistance to avoid work. But I cannot judge everyone who is on government assistance because I my sister is on government assistance because she’s pregnant and has medical issues, related to her pregnancy. You are doing the same thing as you accusing this man by judging!

Karen Sue
August 24, 2015 5:53 PM

Many people don’t realize that the relief that they receive is channeled through the government, but that it actually come from taxpayers, those that pay taxes for their care. To abuse that is to then become a part of the leveling system, for which most don’t even consider. People in need, need, and are needy. Yet, not all that receive are in need, and those are people that cannot plan, or make a way for themselves or families because the have not been taught another way, respect. Jesus said that we will have the poor with us always. This should not have become a government issue, but a Church issue. But who wants to hear the Gospel? We have to bring these to the Lord, that the next generation, the youth, will here the Gospel and God will prosper them. I am not talking about finances directly, but give the youth the principles that will bring glory to God, and help turn lives around by their example. It’s personal. It has to be. Jesus is personal. Jeff, thank you.

August 24, 2015 8:08 PM

The government uses bribery and extortion to gain more power for themselves. It is up to the people to know better than to accept their offers, but the people have sought after money more than righteousness. Now the bad fruit is coming and wealth will be taken away from our nation.

Jeff
Jeff
August 24, 2015 4:44 PM

” there is something greater than the government, a higher authority “…….. That is the crux of the Constitution. God fearing men who advocated a limited Fed Gov and control to the states……. What we have now is pure evil if you think about it. All welfare is demeaning and controlling. They now control 60% of the population because gov expanded out to control everything……. How about the virtue of “charity” ? No, the gov will do that for you (while still taking from you) and TAKE CREDIT ! This is what happens when the people turn from God. The void is filled with darkness……. The welfare system is there to control people, it is evil and not of God. God did not say “give to the gov so they can take care of the widows”.

Karen Sue
August 24, 2015 3:52 PM

Moniet, I deeply feel your frustration in the situation that you are in with two little ones, medical situation due to a car accident, and looking for ways to sustain yourself and your children, but I tell you Christians are not the enemy here. There is a broken system that is seeking to level society, with the system in control. Whether that be religious or political, and soon to be both, the solution is not only the food on the table, but supping with Jesus, really, In the days ahead there will be no other way but in the will of the Father, by Christ. If you have known Him, come back, and if not then make a decision to accept Him now, so that you are led safely in the days ahead. I have prayed about preparation and all that, yet this week I heard deep within me the word MANNA, which is to say that man cannot live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. How is that possible? It is to say that there is something greater than the government, a higher authority, and all of will need to come to Him and in agreement with His word which is the Bible. I am praying for you Moniet. My biggest concern is this, your children. Give them a gift today. Accept the gift of salvation, which is the word Yeshua, and allow the Lord to guide your life, and share that guidance with you little one.

JM
July 30, 2015 12:53 PM

Intense word, thanks for posting. Its hard to imagine the severe and sudden changes that have occured in recent years. I grew up in USA and almost can not recognize what its become. May God grant more revelation and grace on you the faithful.

Brett Creamer
Brett
June 23, 2015 10:59 AM
Moniet: You are missing the point. I am not a bigot against a poor person. I was detailing a dream I had that came true. In real life (if you real the whole story above) the government took a home from a person in need and gave the home to another person in need. Why didn’t the government help out the Veteran who was losing his home? Why kick him out only to give the home to another person? My dream was showing me a government system that was taking the homes away from people for no reason and giving it to others that they seemed worthy. The government should not have that kind of control. Now, to address what you were talking about. I feel very bad for you! I really do! I worked for a church for 6 years and I helped with the benevolence for people in need. I loved being able to help others. On the other hand, we had people that were scam artists that would come to the church each week with a different story as to the trouble they were in. They went to all the churches in the area for a few weeks, then they came back again with a new amazingly unusual problem they had. Face it, there are people who take advantage of the system. When I worked for the City of Pompano Beach, there were young women who had 6-8 kids with all different men and they would live off of the system. One of these women said, “Why work when I can get 3 times as much on assistance?” You are not one of those people and my dream was not about a person like you. As for me, I could always use help. I have a full… Read more »
David
David
March 7, 2015 1:12 PM

Article is titled “re-distribution of wealth” and dated 2/5/15. This process started long ago but was greatly accelerated when the Obama sham Presidency started in 2008. Some go back to FDR for blame but I would say a major turn occurred when LBJ got on his “great society” kick and turned up the medicare/medicaid/social security programs. Others added and increased government assistance, under Democratic and Republican Presidents. However, ya gotta get a laugh at all who supported Obamacare and are now complaining this year due to the new tax they owe. Its easy to spend other peoples money isn’t it?

March 7, 2015 9:05 PM

My health insurance cost nearly doubled at the start of this year thanks to the Unaffordable Health Care Act.

Jonathan
Jonathan
February 11, 2015 8:11 AM

When and if the Marxists take over America, there will be no welfare and no “people living off the government and not working”. Everyone will work and they will be forced to work. When the jobs run out, the people with no jobs will be starved to death. Marxists are not Liberals. Understand that. Liberals are useful idiots for Marxists, and in the end, they always are the first ones to go to the firing squads and the gulags.

Sam
Sam
February 9, 2015 9:45 PM

Wow! Are you kidding?? Don’t get your panties in a wad lady. He was conveying what he had a dream about……..NOT making a judgement against ALL who are on the government dime. Your very words are judging this man for a dream he had that he was sharing. The very thing you accuse him of is the very thing you are doing to him.